View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A tall, hot GND SYT with high voltage GFE discharged... Not for those with weak heart...

Na Na (L16 H54A)

Height: About 1.7m barefoot
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 7.15/10
(Na Na has a GND SYT type of face. She looks like your neighbor's SYT daughter whom you wanna bonk. She is not the drop dead gorgeous very pretty type. But her looks can last. The longer I look at her the prettier she is. She has a pair of wide, dreamy, double eye lid eyes, medium high nose & small cute lips. Her face is oval shaped. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & quite good. She puts on natural nude make up which makes her look young. I don't think heavy make up suits her. She has long silky black hair. Overall I like her looks.)

Body: 7.8/10
(She's one of the tallest babes in GL. Her height is stunning. With heels on, she's as tall as me. Those who have fetish for tall babes die die must try her. Currently tallest in L16 H54A. At 1.7m tall barefoot, she has a model figure! No tummy fats sighted. Curvy, slim, slender & slightly perky ass great for doggie. She has a pair of long slender smooth legs which every man is dying for. Her body complexion is generally fair, smooth & good. No arm pit hair sighted as she has done IPL. She has very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.4/10
(She has a pair of B cup boobs with light brown protruding eraser like nipples. There are many debates on whether her boobs are natural or enhanced. Personally her boobs felt very natural when I fondled, squeezed and played with. Her big boobs plus her model figure are almost perfect & ideal.)

Bath: 7/10
(Typical sop soaping & washing. Made some chit chats with her to warm up. She performed body to body soapy rabba against my body. I loved the way she HJ me & handled my manhood. Every of her tender gentle touch made my dick throbbing hard hehe. She's very playful & cheeky during the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back and used her finger nails gently scratched my back. Damn it felt ticklish yet shiok. She really knows where are my sensitive regions. Every touch she made sent me to ecstasy in double quick time. She then began her thorough, gentle cat bath on me. She started off by licking, sucking & nibbling my ears. She blew hot hair into my ears & talked dirty while her fingers constantly tickling my body. She then licked my neck, back & thighs. She spent quite some time in the cat bath. Her tongue is soft & agile. I was asked to be on my fours. She gave me a gentle brief licking style AR. Then she proceeded to lick my ass, balls & thighs while giving me a sensual HJ. I flipped over. She was on top of me showing a cheeky playful expression. She placed her face close to mine. She sticked out her tongue to lick my lips. Before I realized we were engaged in a passionate natural frenching with lots of tonguefight. It was so natural & spontaneous. She knows I'm a lover for frenching haha. Then she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs while her fingers constantly tickling my sensitive regions. She even gave me love bites ouch!)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(We spent lots of time frenching. This babe simply loves frenching. She initiates to French me during cat bath. It was so spontaneous & natural without any prompting from me. Lots of tonguefight. Lots of oomph. I'm addicted to frenching na na hehe.)

AR: 6.9/10
(She only gave a brief licking style AR when I'm on my fours. Felt quite shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Her BBBJ skills are good. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lots of slurp slurp sound. Played with her nipples and boobs while looking into the mirror admiring this babe sucking my lollipop. She likes to twist my nipples while BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(Her pussy is cleanly shaven thou the shaved region felt kind of rough. She said she shaves everyday cos she knows sg men like cleanly shaven pussy. Her pussy is pinkish. Saw pussy flaps on the outside. I gave her a great tongueful. I unleashed my tongue & painted her pussy. She enjoyed my painting with soft moans & her eyes closed. Her hands were all over my face. Her thighs tightly clamped my cheeks. I asked her to flip over & on her fours I licked her ass hole & pussy hehe. In fact I cat bathed her entire body and she likes to be licked on her knees, arm pits, neck and ears. She complimented my tongue skills are agile haha.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(It was like a natural love making session with my gf. No commercial feel at all. Her pussy was tight. I entered her love hole in missionary. We frenched madly & passionately while I pumped her non stop. She played with my nipples & gave me a love bite ouch!! I licked her ears & neck & nipples. We then moved to in front of the mirror. With her in her killer heels, the height was just nice. I entered her in doggie. Damn her back view was simply swee curvy smooth and fair. I tot I was bonking a tall leggy model hehe. I licked her entire back while grabbing her neh neh from behind. Her perky ass is good for doggie. She turned her face around & we locked lips to French. We then moved to dentist chair and I bonked her in missionary. She wrapped her arms around my neck & brought my face closer to hers. We then frenched profusely. I simply like the way she wrapped her arms around my neck in missionary. I then carried her to the edge of the bed & continued pumping her. Damn this babe's moanings get louder & louder. She wrapped her arms around my neck again & we frenched non stop profusely. I increased my tempo by a couple of folds & I knew I couldn't last any further. Eventually I cummed & blew my loads with a satisfying ahhhhh! After I had cummed we laid in that position & continued to French. Damn shiok. Long time didn't have such a mind blowing love making session.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty, friendly, smiley girl. Accommodated to all my requests. High gfe. Lots of topics to chat about. Kc not as strong as other house girls. Very genuine girl I would say.)

RTF: Yes Definitely!!!

Note: Above ratings/descriptions were based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, individuals and sometimes luck.
Good FR on Nana.