Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Cheongsters involved:

1. Cool126969
2. Montbank
3. D (non samster)
4. ML

The other 3 cheongsters already in BL in the mist of their 4D3N mission ...

Kanna last minute recall onto this trip cos my Dalian trip CMI liao ... And also I wanna quick quick get rid of the free Gembira ticket ... But KNNBCCB ... I reached WTC 0720 and the 0830 Gembira ferry full liao ... So lan lan have to take the Bird Ferry ...

Along the journey received an SMS from MB informing me of their room number in Hotel Maximillian ... Upon reaching BL (Armed with my tui and my trusty bottle of JB) and clearing the customs took an ojek to Hotel Palapa which I had reserved a room a couple of days beforehand ...

Once in the room chop chop curry pok dump the bag and went to change the S$ into Rp and then proceeded to make my way to Hotel Maximillian to locate the other 3 guys ...

Went up to their room ... Walau eh ... Door never close ... D LSS with his cewek on the bed while MB and Cool watches with a glass under their chin (Eh ... Got pay for ticket boh)

Then proceeded to take the hotel mobile to villa and told the driver to come and pick us up in 30 minutes ... Then each of us went to select our ceweks (D RTF ... 3 days liaoz) ...

l3atu ... Kamu sayang cekap: "l3atu de mana ... Saya rindu l3atu banyak ..." Saya cekap: "l3atu sekarang de Batam kahwin saya kaka" ...

Then hop onto the hotel mobile and went back to Maximillian ... Went to pick up some barang barang and jalan back to Palapa ... Upon reaching my room level ... My cewek already outside waiting liaoz ...

Proceeded into the room and I (uncle take note hor) pai swee swee my stuffs and barang barang ... Then proceeded to ham-tham the bottle of JB liao while TCSS with the cewek ... The cewek want face pattern so LL drank with me ... After finishing half a bottle with me she showhand liao ... Bu yao arrrrrrrrrrr another auto gear ...

Konket ...

The session bei pai lah but could be better if pei yang more cos got lot of room for improvement ...

After washing up called the other 3 guys to come to my room to TCSS ... Walau eh ... My cewek still tipsy ... And the 3 guys add fuel to fire by jio-ing her to drink .. She want face so LL drink lor and tell me not to tell the other 3 guys she is drunk cos malu but the fact is she already showing her drunkard fist moves liao ... Then she auto gear again (somemore infront of the 3 guys) and start to LSS again (Oei ... You 3 better pay for the ticket hor) ... We continued our TCSS while my cewek dozes off and we agreed to meet up for makan with the rest at Long beach at 2030 ...

Woke up my cewek from her daze ... "The Aftermath of Drunkard Fist" .... She can walk within the room and fall down cos she tripped herself ... Tiuuuuu ...

After getting ready proceeded to walk to Long Beach to meet the rest for makan ... With me acting as her walking stick cos if she walk alone sure 360-720 ... Then she told me not to tell the rest she drunk cos don't wanna malu ... Actually she making a fool of herself cos everybody including the waiting staffs know she is drunk ... Hahahahaha ...

Makan ...

After dinner walked back to hotel ... Good thing my cewek's alcohol effect wear off liao ... But the bad thing is when she said: "Sayang, saya sekarang mau konket" ... Tiuuuu ... Auto drive again ...

Konket ...

After finish she said: "Lagi ya?" ... So I chop chop went to the toilet and lock the door and pang sai ...

Pretty late in the night received a call from MB indicating next dish is Brovo ... So went there with my cewek ... Actually told my cewek to go alone but she don't dare ... In Brovo got pissed off by her cos of her persistence request for obat which I declined forcefully ... Anyway she managed to get her obat from her friend's carrot head ... And so ~Yo~Ar~Yo ... Head back to hotel 0200 ...

In the room auto gear again ... She asked me to bio her while she perform a private dance and striptease show for me ... Then ABC ... XYZ lor ...

Konket ...

Sunrise ... Tiuuuuuu ... My flag pole also rised ... Cos her hand is inside my boxers doing flag raising ceremony ... Kaoz ... Auto gear again ...

Konket ...

After that went down to makan breakfast and my cewek left at 1000 ... Then I proceeded to Maximillian to TCSS with Cool and D at the hotel cafe ... Then proceeded back to my room and check out and went to take the 1300 Bird ...

End ...
CB:

Last edited by meatlover; 21-12-2003 at 05:14 PM.