Old 30-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
helloboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The young me in poly.

The poly famous for Tammy. I was posted there after my 'O's, despite wanting to get into Temasek. Not knowing anybody in my course, I was super shagged. My class had like only 3 girls, ratio of like 3: 23. And the girls were.. ugh. But I also found many smoking buddies there.

After around 3 weeks of lectures, I saw this girl. Let's just name her A. She was pretty short, standing a little below my shoulder, as I was pretty tall as well. She was more of cute, and not sexy and stuff. Initially, I was just some sort " playing " with her, by randomly saying hello loudly, just to see her looking away shyly.

But after 2 more weeks of just saying hello, together with the physo-ing of my friends, I went up to her and start a conversation.

Me : Hey, hello !
A : * Looks at me and some sort walked slower and smile a little *
Me : You scared of me ar ? *Jokingly *
A : No lah... your eyes looks a bit scary. ( Cos I was wearing blue contacts at that time )
Me : Orh... then I next time change to less scary one okay ?
A : Haha, okay okay!
A : Why you always say hello to me one ?
Me: Wah, you ask so direct, I will shy one leh!
A : Idiot sial you... Hahahaa!

Then I asked her about her school and stuff. Then I tried to make her laugh by being funny, and it worked, when we were at the lecture hall door, she asked me if I wanted to be her friend, and I say yea... of course !
Then we exchanged out names and stuff.

And my friends told me how she was looking at me through out the whole lecture.
And I knew my chance came !

Bros, my first time writing a story, anything wrong please correct me. Cheers !
Reps?