View Single Post
Old 26-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Steady every body not to be excited over the new PSL. I can see myself back at 2008, where the closing down of H3 where all girls move over to H16. And that H16 girls went over to H12.

One such girl I check with Helen, if I am not mistaken was R168 Christie. Then at H16 Yvonne tick me off, "No name no name." That is where I nickname sometime that year, Miss no name.

Patient and stand outside the rooms, I am referring to new house. She open her door ASAP look into her room. I can tell Yen Yen Rose Ah Leng and Pauline, who usually not busy. Do it and unless you speak Canto and Chinese, joke with them but you have to con a bit.

Which will be the PSL has made mistakes, that's for sure because no body is perfect. By the way we all really have one, this is H26R20 Cookie $50.