The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
It is coffee powder, 39k for 175gram, why not cheap leh ? It is the branding, you can't find in hcmc.
Suddenly see u in MB and u told a SBF guy to identify me! Made me so scared!!! Next time see u, u must use bia to give me 压压惊 :D

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This year plan to visit Danang, Hoi An and Hue...

After googling and checking the places of interest and hotels, I am not sure one week can cover all the places of interest...
It is difficult to fly to these cities direct from SGP. U may need to get connecting flights. I scared of flight delays so normally I will reach hcmc and the next day then fly over.

If u really wanted to cover ALL places then I think 7 days in Danang, Hoi An and Hue is not enough.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-01-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Danang City – places of interest

Non Nuoc Beach, Danang Golf Club, Montgomerie Links, The Marble Mountains, Cham Musuem (Bao Tang), Ba Nang Cable Car, My Son Sanctuary, Phap Lam Pagoda, Ba Na Hills, Cao Dai Temple, Danang Cathedral, Lady Buddha, The Red Beach,...
I bought a tour package to bring me to the Ba Na Hill to take one of the longest cable car in the world, the Temple of Linh Ung in Son Tra, and another temple of Goddess of Mercy.

The beaches I passed by, didn't see as many people as the Nha Trang beaches, over even the East Coast Park beach.

Around the city center u can go to the Musuem, Cathedral, the Han River and the bridge.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 12-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
I would do the hai van pass and make a visit to the new intercontinental resort. You could pay for a pass to visit the resort, the pass has a voucer that you could spend on restaurants on the resort.
we intend to do the hai van pass when we travel from Hoi An to Hue...may skip the Intercontinental Resort...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
It is difficult to fly to these cities direct from SGP. U may need to get connecting flights. I scared of flight delays so normally I will reach hcmc and the next day then fly over.

If u really wanted to cover ALL places then I think 7 days in Danang, Hoi An and Hue is not enough.
Yes, we intend to fly to hcm and then fly domestic flight to Danang the next morning...after that we fly from Hue which is last stop to hcm...

that is why we intend to take in most of the sight seeings within the shortest time...and skip those not so interesting...

Quote:
I bought a tour package to bring me to the Ba Na Hill to take one of the longest cable car in the world, the Temple of Linh Ung in Son Tra, and another temple of Goddess of Mercy.

The beaches I passed by, didn't see as many people as the Nha Trang beaches, over even the East Coast Park beach.

Around the city center u can go to the Musuem, Cathedral, the Han River and the bridge.
haha..in Danang, that already need one full day to go to ride the cable car...also will skip the beaches too...just passed by will do...

we intend to stay around town which we can visit most of the places of interest...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Suddenly see u in MB and u told a SBF guy to identify me! Made me so scared!!! Next time see u, u must use bia to give me 压压惊 :D
The sbf bro said your tv good wor but no see you before so i just point at you loh. Where got problem bia.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from TP Long Xuyen capital of An Giang province last week...the place is so peaceful and ppl just go on with their life...my local fren told me that iphone 5s can be used on the road and not worried snatched away.

seafood and fruits are cheap...much cheaper than hcm and cost about half the price...had a durian there about 2kg for 75k dong.

bus ride is 5hours...and many ben xe mien tay buses go there from hcm...I took Hung Cuong bus (pick me up from my hotel) and paid 140k VND...every hour departure...the bus travel from HCM to Chau Doc and you can alight along the way

had to pass the following towns/provinces- district 6, district Binh Tan, Bin Chanh, Tieng Giang, Vinh Long, Dong Thap, then An Giang...bus need to go on ferry to cross the river...ride is 5 - 10mins...^^

weather - temperature bewteen 19-31 degrees Celsius...cool air whole day from Nov - Mar....plenty of bridges and the whole city is surrounded by water...^^

Traffic - light to moderate compare to hcm.

Hotel - 2 star around 230k.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 18-01-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

there are domestic tours for 7 days 6 nights that cover the 3 places.
Old 13-01-2014, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

I found a small massage place on the street going from Nikko Hotel / Nowzone to Dien Bien Phu (the street is Ly Thai To) in District 3. It is a very small place surrounded by shops doing printing and cards on the right hand side going towards Dien Bien Phu. However, I paid 100,000 dong to the owner (lounging in the only barber chair downstairs) and went upstairs for a massage. After stripping to my underwear, I lay on the table and the girl started to wipe me down with wet tissues, paying particular attention to my "baby". She asked if I wanted a happy ending and we discussed the price. She asked for 400,000 dong but I offered 150,000. Another and better looking girl came in and started to massage me and the first girl kept coming in to reduce the price. Eventually she accepted my price and the second girl went to work. She pulled her top down (nice firm boobs) and spent some time licking and fluttering her tongue at my tip. Eventually she finished the job very professionally and I CIM. After that another mamasan came in to take the money and the second girl asked for a tip. I think I gave her 40,000 dong. The girl who had done the negotiating also asked for a tip, but as she hadn't done anything else, I didn't give her.

The place was quite rough and seedy, but not bad for a chance discovery, especially as the negotiating girl could speak English.
Old 13-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I can understand why there has been a recent crack down. After watching a couple of episodes of the show above, I realize that there is a huge market for tourism, and the local government want to cater to that group hence the crack down to clean up the image.
Old 13-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just got back from TP Long Xuyen capital of An Giang province last week...the place is so peaceful and ppl just go on with their life...my local fren told me that iphone 5s can be used on the road and not worried snatched away.

seafood and fruits are cheap...much cheaper than hcm and cost about half the price...had a durian there about 2kg for 75k dong.

bus ride is 5hours...and many ben xe mien tay buses go there from hcm...I took Hung Cuong bus (pick me up from my hotel) and paid 140k VND...every hour departure...the bus travel from HCM to Chau Doc and you can alight along the way...

had to pass the following towns/provinces- district 6, district Binh Tan, Bin Chanh, Tieng Giang, Vinh Long, Dong Thap, then An Giang...bus need to go on ferry to cross the river...ride is 5 - 10mins...^^

weather - temperature bewteen 19-31 degrees Celsius...cool air whole day from Nov - Mar....plenty of bridges and the whole city is surrounded by water...^^

Traffic - light to moderate compare to hcm.

Hotel - 2 star around 230k.
Thanks for your nice FR....wish I can join you.
Old 13-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

good evening bros!

any bros in hcm wanna go ktv together tonight? 2 person here..looking for preferrably 2 more
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 13-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

even with crack downs, it soars in VN

http://www.thanhniennews.com/index/p...d-naughty.aspx
Old 13-01-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SERO01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by codenameahbao View Post
good evening bros!

any bros in hcm wanna go ktv together tonight? 2 person here..looking for preferrably 2 more
check your pm.
Old 14-01-2014, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't know.. I thought HCMC was a pretty easy place to pick up girls. I stayed there a few nights, each night had one or two free bonks.

Day/Evening time girls
The "nice" girls will have family curfew, they normally must be home by 10pm. Hooked up very easily via chat programs, don't ask for sex, ask to be friend, be interested in her, then can get her to meet. Bring her some nice place for lunch or tea, and be nice to her. Eventually can bring her back to hotel to give her some gifts from Singapore (left over from business meeting), express your interest in her, and there you go. Or bring her back for a photo shoot.
Of course you should be smart enough to know that these girls are usually students around 18 to 22 (maybe younger). The older ones tend to be a lot more street smart, or just want money.

Night time girls
Using chat programs, finding girls at massage places near my hotel was simple. There were those that outright ask for $$, so I'll politely turn down, then just delete them. For the rest, I simply chat them up, want to be friends, know them, and ask for supper/dinner.
Hit rate is about 4 girls out of 10 not asking for money, and 1 or 2 of the 4 will come out meet you. The girls will usually work from 6pm to 1am. If they are meeting for meals doesn't mean they will go hotel if you ask. I never ask about going hotel on the first meet up; I may joke, but I always follow the line "no, cannot anyhow bring girls back. Only bring go bed with gf". VN girls tend to be "conservative": If you're out for sex, they'll sense it and they will charge you $$. Give them a sense that you're a reliable person, they'll want a good bf.

In fact, one of the massage girls wanted to brought her massage friends with her when I offered to bring her for dinner, and said sure, everyone is welcomed. The girl's 8/10, one of her 3 friends was a 9/10. 1st nite just eat and say that I'm walking back alone (at least until out of their sight). 2nd nite just video chat show that I'm alone. 3rd nite, 8/10 and 9/10 were both wanting to be my gf. 8/10 claimed me as hers because I talked to her 1st. Of course, happy ending with both 8/10 and 9/10, but on different days.

Overall
Of all the cities I've been to, I think this is one of the easiest city to pick up girls (and the girls actually respond!).

So ya.. Personal experience, it's not hard to get free bonks in HCMC.

-----------

Side note 1:
I didn't like the A&Em hotel front desk though. The doormen all recognised me, treated me nice. The front desk lady was very nice and warm when I checked in, but every time I brought a new girl in during the day or accompany the girl out in the morning, must register/deregister her, and I can see the front desk lady's face get blacker. Good thing she didn't work night shift. By 4th day she never greet me already. End up feeling buay song, because I felt like I was being judged.

-----------

Important side note 2:
You would want to avoid KTV girls. Most of them can sense the intentions, and will bring up the issue of $$ one way or another.

I avoid KTV girls nowadays.
I had this super hottie who after her date with me (almost 1million VND), skipped her KTV work to spend the night.
Next morning she hinted and then realised I'm not going to buy her a new dSLR. She got upset. I got called a "stin-gi boyfriend". She then demanded me to pay USD$250 as compensation for sex and her missing work. I offered 2 million VND, she got upset and threatened to throw and break my $5k dSLR. That got me angry, I tussled with her to get back my dSLR, got slapped in the process. I threw her out before she could break my other precious things, and she left crying. Offered her 2 million VND while she cried at the lift, but she didn't take it.
The whole thing left a bad aftertaste, but I guess still counts as a freebie?
(On hindsight, she could have easily been one of the top tier girls at KTV. I wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps USD$250 +1million VND isn't anything too high)

-----------

Disclaimer: Freebie just means I didn't pay the girl directly. For some I paid for expensive meals. Some I ate 2 or 3 dinners a nite meeting different people. Some I paid for starbucks, etc. Like I tell the girls, I don't want to give money for sex.
Old 14-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If you go see hoi an go see it at night, thats the best time. I would do beaches near hoi an during the day and hoi an at night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread