The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sad…. So sad to see that Hong Kong is now so fractured, that the wound may never heal....

And my apologies for posting about a subject matter far removed from the aims of the thread/forum.

SEAJ
well, i guess it's ok to sometimes integrate worldly issues into sex-related threads. as long as not overdone should be ok.

we know hongkees are open n vocal people. have seen them demonstrate on streets over the decades but never expected them to do a Thai-style kind of demonstration. really hope violence will not erupt and the street demonstrations will end soon. it has certainly done a lot of damage to the tourism n economy.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Sad…. So sad to see that Hong Kong is now so fractured, that the wound may never heal. Tragedy that happens when everybody thinks only for themselves and stop doing so for the greater good. The young naive protesters only thinking about their own future, the anti’s for their day-to-day living. NOBODY is 100% wrong or right, because everybody is entitled to their own POV. Especially sad to see that even amongst family and friends, discussions has now degenerate into the kind of personal attacks that is not useful and worse, has absolutely zilch to do with the subject matter.

So many black hands pulling the strings – and now even elevating it by sending in their Agent Provocateurs; where have we all seen this kind of barbaric behavior before? Is this the kind of Hong Kong we want to see in our future?

Really high time for everybody to step back and think properly! The problems facing Hong Kong is so many and varied, do NOT get hijacked into thinking that universal suffrage is the be-all solution. And do NOT let your emotions get the better of you. The majority is not always right and just because you see others do something, it does not mean that you have to follow and ….. add to the chaos.

And my apologies for posting about a subject matter far removed from the aims of the thread/forum.

SEAJ
Totally agree bro SeaJ.

Democracy is not that great as the westerns like to sell it. Afterall, look at their crime rates and unsafe land.

String pullers behind the scene are attacking China through HK and yet so many fall into their trap.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

After going through the pages, I noted

miss148
161sex
go141
new141

Are there any other sites?
Old 05-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
After going through the pages, I noted

miss148
161sex
go141
new141

Are there any other sites?
Hmmm.... If u had REALLY gone thru the pages, surprised that you do not note sex141 which is the oldest, most popular site with both English and Chinese language forums attached - and one that has been mentioned here often.

SEAJ
Old 05-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

we know hongkees are open n vocal people. have seen them demonstrate on streets over the decades but never expected them to do a Thai-style kind of demonstration. really hope violence will not erupt and the street demonstrations will end soon. it has certainly done a lot of damage to the tourism n economy.

Going to AC in 10 days time. Hope they dont do a la thai n occupy the airport
Old 05-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lonelyhubby82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any spa or sauna to recommend with happy ending? Can share the damage n FR as well?
Old 06-10-2014, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chang0708a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmmm.... If u had REALLY gone thru the pages, surprised that you do not note sex141 which is the oldest, most popular site with both English and Chinese language forums attached - and one that has been mentioned here often.

SEAJ
Erm.. I had gone through and verified the sites. Sex141.com would point to go141.com Thank you for pointing it out to make things clearer for everyone.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

SEAJ
Erm.. I went through and tested the sites to make sure that they're working fine. There is no more sex141. It points to go141.com
Old 09-10-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 21
amveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samsteramveryangry is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: HK Happening

Hi brothers
now at HK. Staying around Jordan.
Any good recommendation?

Thanks in advance
Old 10-10-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Erm.. I went through and tested the sites to make sure that they're working fine. There is no more sex141. It points to go141.com
Oops - you're correct - my apologies. I guess they changed their name because of the problems they had a few months back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amveryangry View Post
Hi brothers
now at HK. Staying around Jordan.
Any good recommendation?

Thanks in advance
As above - check out go.141.com - you'll find everything you'll need to be satisfied.

Have fun!
SEAJ
Old 13-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
As I have mentioned previously, photoshop is extensively done on the girls' pictures and there is lots of bait and switch practiced with the hotel walk-in/honey girls.
seems like a lot of work trawling thru go141.

Quote:
Your better alternative is to go knock on the walk-up girls in the more well-known/better stocked buildings. You will have lots of choice plus with walk-up girls, you get what you actually see/who you talk to, and they are generally way cheaper.
I know the fuji building. Any other buildings worth going to now. Especially during the protest?

Quote:
Just do NOT go in the room prior to making up your mind if you really want to do a particular girl or not - she will insist on being paid if you do so, even if you didn't do her. Just a small quirk with walk-ups.

SEAJ
Everything must be negotiate beforehand? What about time. Is there a time limit? Do we pay after or before?
Old 13-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob View Post
seems like a lot of work trawling thru go141.

I know the fuji building. Any other buildings worth going to now. Especially during the protest?

Everything must be negotiate beforehand? What about time. Is there a time limit? Do we pay after or before?
Well.... I think it's like most things in life - you put in the work/effort, you get the rewards!

About other buildings, again just check go141 and see which one has the most number of providers advertising.
As for timing, it's usually limited to 45 minutes or you popping - whichever comes first.

SEAJ
Old 13-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well.... I think it's like most things in life - you put in the work/effort, you get the rewards!
SEAJ
I actually don't mind the stair climb.
Old 14-10-2014, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbob View Post

Going to HK next week, and I'd also be interested to know which buildings are good in view of protests.

Fuji is famous, but wanna avoid HK Island and near Admiralty area.

Champagne Court in TST used to be famous (maybe still is?) but not much advertising on 141 there.

I hear the popular buildings shift around every now and then. If anybody has info I"m glad to up your points.

Also, anybody in HK Oct 19-23 and wanna do some walkups/drinks send me a PM.
Old 15-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Going to HK next week, and I'd also be interested to know which buildings are good in view of protests.

Fuji is famous, but wanna avoid HK Island and near Admiralty area.

Champagne Court in TST used to be famous (maybe still is?) but not much advertising on 141 there.

I hear the popular buildings shift around every now and then. If anybody has info I"m glad to up your points.

Also, anybody in HK Oct 19-23 and wanna do some walkups/drinks send me a PM.
nothing really to avoid. I hardly notice any protest. Not sure if protesters are serious. seems like govt winning.

Gotta say, plenty of choice at fuji right now. There is a hot spanish blonde on level 9. $900. no idea what the service is like though. I passed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1