The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Naughtyb9y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happiness / family

Hi all bros.

Been married for 3 years with a 2 year old daughter.

I must admit my wife is really a good wife. Be it in bed or a daughter-in-law or a mother. The only bad point is she can really really get very sensitive at the slightest things. Which makes me hate it a lot.

I still have feeling for my ex-girlf. We still keep in contact , Somehow we know there's still love between us. My marriage is in between of us.. Have been thinking really hard..

Should I give up my family and pursue my happiness? Or should I give my happiness for my family? My daughter is my main concern.. I've been thinking so hard for months.. I really need some advice from bros here..
Old 12-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happiness / family

Nothing is perfect...stick to your current marriage....grass just looks greener on the other side for now....might not be so green when you are actually there...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyb9y View Post

Should I give up my family and pursue my happiness? Or should I give my happiness for my family? My daughter is my main concern.. I've been thinking so hard for months.. I really need some advice from bros here..
If you leave your current wife and marry your current girlfriend, you'll be in exactly the same situation a few years down the road.

ALL girls are a pain to live with. They're sensitive, illogical and manipulative and I have yet to meet one that means what she says.

Questions women ask are usually tests and answers women give are the opposite of what they really feel.

If you currently have a wife who doesn't fuck around behind your back, spend all your money and neglect the children, consider yourself bloody lucky. If she's good in bed, it's a huge bonus. Most married men don't get much sex which is why they're here in this forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Yes bro I agree.. Nothing is perfect. That's what I'm afraid too.. I'm really stuck in between. I don't wish to break up my family but I'm driving crazy thinking of my ex..
Old 12-04-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you leave your current wife and marry your current girlfriend, you'll be in exactly the same situation a few years down the road.

ALL girls are a pain to live with. They're sensitive, illogical and manipulative and I have yet to meet one that means what she says.

Questions women ask are usually tests and answers women give are the opposite of what they really feel.

If you currently have a wife who doesn't fuck around behind your back, spend all your money and neglect the children, consider yourself bloody lucky. If she's good in bed, it's a huge bonus. Most married men don't get much sex which is why they're here in this forum.

Yes boss, my current wife is non of the above you mentioned. She is 100% faithful. She don't spend much of my money and she love the children more than I do.

But the thoughts of my ex-girlfriend just make me crazy. It's been years thinking of her. I really cannot give up my ex. I try all means, I drink all night to sleep. I really miss her a lot. Always thinking how great it will be if it was my ex by my side.

I always tell myself learn how to appreciate but I just can't do it..
The esixting of my ex is a big headache to me.. My life feels so fk up
Old 12-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unhappy Re: Happiness / family

TS, seems like u're an asshole who dont' deserve ur current wife. She ticks most of the right boxes but u're lusting over ur ex........and why is she an ex when she could have been ur wife? Geez......

From ur rantings....seems like u're never gonna get over ur ex until u get her. Boss and others have tried to open ur eyes but looks like nobody can help u if u don't help urself.

So, go ahead and do what u want and we will be waiting to hear the next rantings once u're with ur ex.

Sighzzzzzzzz
Old 12-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
I must admit my wife is really a good wife. Be it in bed or a daughter-in-law or a mother.
She's a dream. Wanna exchange?

Seriously. Most wives are bad daughter-in-laws & are terrible in bed after you have kids.

Appreciate her. Bring her out for a good dinner once a month, reward her with a good Spa+hair salon. Buy her some quality lingerie & hope for the best!
Old 12-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes boss, my current wife is non of the above you mentioned. She is 100% faithful. She don't spend much of my money and she love the children more than I do.

But the thoughts of my ex-girlfriend just make me crazy. It's been years thinking of her. I really cannot give up my ex. I try all means, I drink all night to sleep. I really miss her a lot. Always thinking how great it will be if it was my ex by my side.

I always tell myself learn how to appreciate but I just can't do it..
The esixting of my ex is a big headache to me.. My life feels so fk up
U r a lucky guy tat dum know wat is lucky ... the main problem is u ... n what u search for is short term excitement once u n yr ex is over u will regret n cry like a baby
Dum need to ask further yr heart is not w the family u had already decided ... U ask for it !!!

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 12-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Why are you so obsessed with an ex? Is sex that great or her personality? She's EX for a reason otherwise you would've married her.

Remember. We grow old & so will the women. Once they hit menopause, our sex life will go negative so worry about that more!
Old 12-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro I agree.. Nothing is perfect. That's what I'm afraid too.. I'm really stuck in between. I don't wish to break up my family but I'm driving crazy thinking of my ex..
not even 7 years...you started to itch...haha...so you wanted to contribute 1 more to the recent huge divorce rate in Sinkieland...

ask yourself...are you prepare to give up 50-80% more of your assets to your wife in case of divorce due to women charter...also all future maintenance to your daughter who may grew up hating you and calling another guy father in case your ex-wife remarry...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-04-2015, 12:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Millions dollar question, do you still love your wife, or did u love your wife ever? Are you loving your ex more than your wife now?what Is your ex status now? How close r u with ur ex?
Old 12-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
TS, seems like u're an asshole who dont' deserve ur current wife. She ticks most of the right boxes but u're lusting over ur ex........and why is she an ex when she could have been ur wife? Geez......

From ur rantings....seems like u're never gonna get over ur ex until u get her. Boss and others have tried to open ur eyes but looks like nobody can help u if u don't help urself.

So, go ahead and do what u want and we will be waiting to hear the next rantings once u're with ur ex.

Sighzzzzzzzz
Tbh, can you control your feeling? Control to love who?
If so easy to get over my ex like abc, you think I don't want? Why will I wanna make myself so headache if I were given a choice?

She was my ex cause of silly mistake I made.

& it's not seems like I cannot get over. Is I really cannot get over. That why I asking for fellow bros for advice to go towards my happiness or substain the family. If I'm not helping myself, why do I even want to seek advice from bros here. And you doesn't seems like giving any advice. Don't know what's upur comment for hahah
Old 12-04-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, u for real or not? ur early posts in 2013 u intro urself as 18yr old looking to host couples, now u married with kid????
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=#post10079556

As other bros have stated, u seemed to be the problem and not ur wife. U are adamant about going with ur ex. Well, if u don't heed their advice.......then u've to live with the consequence.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
She's a dream. Wanna exchange?

Seriously. Most wives are bad daughter-in-laws & are terrible in bed after you have kids.

Appreciate her. Bring her out for a good dinner once a month, reward her with a good Spa+hair salon. Buy her some quality lingerie & hope for the best!

Yes bro.. I understand.. I know that she's a gold to keep. But love is spinning me around. I also wish to substain the family. Only advantage to all of my family and her. No disadvantage to us. Thank you bro, at least something to enlighten me
Old 12-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U r a lucky guy tat dum know wat is lucky ... the main problem is u ... n what u search for is short term excitement once u n yr ex is over u will regret n cry like a baby
Dum need to ask further yr heart is not w the family u had already decided ... U ask for it !!!

Yes, the only problem throughout is me. Yes partially my heart is not with my family. But I don't wish to give up my family too. Child is innocent. I ask for it, in what way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1