The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
misty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymisty_devil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PERSIS with pink nipples c/o Bonniesan

FR on Persis.

Knock knock door and shortly door open. A courteous and demure looking girl open the door and greeted me with hand close together. I smile and she follow me close behind after closing door. Excused herself after pouring me a drink to fill up tub for shower. Shower was normal. I requested her to wash my hair and she obliged. Must say very good. All those scrubbing of the head sure freshen me up. Ask for a bbbj and she obliged with a smile. Sucking and licking like a little girl eating sweets. She then stop and I was told no CIM. I smile in return and say OK. She then carry on and was staring, smiling and bbbj away. I cannot take it anymore and pulled away and spray on her body. Full hot load all over her boobs. I then clean up for her by soaping her boobs and body. Fun and song.

Look: Mesmerising kind of look.
Boobs: Proportion to body. Boobs are just right for me.
BBBJ: Hardworking with nice sucking and licking.

On the bed, she was still showing a shy look. I leaned forward and began arousing her with catbath and touching all over her body. In no time, she is ready. Very wet down below, Capping up, I asked her to lay at the edge of bed while I rammed in my rod in missionary. Persis was moaning and asking me not to stop. She was getting horny and I finished her off in doggie. She also released. She then come over and rested by my side.

FJ: Good and responsive. Wet & tight.
Gfe Very strong in this department.
RTF: Not likely . Need to recharge Vitamin M first and also too many gems around. Must be more selective.
Old 29-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Get yourself free bonk/super rebate rate @ http://www.mypleasureforum.com

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 30-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually I booked a session with Bro BTF's Olympic but before the session starts, I heard that Bonnie's Persis was conned by a fucker who used counterfeit money to pay for his services with Persis. Moreover she was in such a trauma that her next appointment was cancelled as Bonnie doesn't want half-hearted services for us. Good for you, Bonnie.

Anyway, when I saw the post that she's ready to take on customers, I decided to change from Olympic to Persis. In all honesty, the studio pics of Olympic beats Persis hands down. In fact, I personally feel that in the studio pics of all Bonnie's FLs, Persis would be considered the least attractive. But being a gallant gentleman, I decided on her so made the necessary arrangements and I was down in a jiffy.

Now I would like to put in my disclaimer again that my FRs if you noticed, are written for the benefit of fellow bros. I don't "add" incentives to support the FL to give them high ratings to attract biz for them. It wouldn't be fair to fellow bros here. Many bros equate 5/10 as poor. To me, 5/10 is normal. 6/10 already above average. 7/10 is considered good. 8/10 very good, 9/10 outstanding and 10/10 perfect. Many bros ratings of 8/10 would probably be considered as 6 or 7/10 by me.

Now here are the ratings;

Nick Name: Persis

Experience in "Short Time Session: - Nil.
As stated by fellow bro, Persis is a hair dresser in Bangkok. The good thing is that in her salon, she also does spa treatment including massage.

Looks: 8/10
Persis is beautiful. Cute, pleasant looking and demure. She's not SYT and she looks even better without make up. One thing Bonnie can do is to tell her gals not to clip their hair. Do it maybe only in the bath. Let their hair flow naturally down. It really does enhanced their looks.

Body: 8/10
Persis is petite, slim, neither tanned nor fair (compaired to me consider fair). She is proportionately built. I was only able to admire her body only when she's naked as she was wearing Shorts & Tees which covered up her body. Bonnie should get her a sexy negligee which will do very much for her first appearance.

Boobs: 8/10
33B which is a good size. Not too big, and not airport. Soft, supple and yes! pink nipples. I love it.

Pussy:
Small patch of pubic hair. Damn! I forgot to "eat" it and I'm sure I would have enjoyed that. Very tight during over session, that's for sure.

Language: Unrated.
I'm sorry, I don't know how is Persis English. When I went into the room, I tried speaking in English but she laughed and said she knew that I can speak Thai as Bonnie has already told her. (Bonnie, next time don't perca lobang lah. Part of the fun is not to speak Thai and see them expressed themselves in English leh).

Bath: 8/10
Definitely not SOP. I believe her spa training was put into good use. Persis was able to tenderly rubbed away all my dead cells (in other words, darkie lah) and I've not felt so "clean" for a long time). Couple with washing my hair and my face, her beautician's training was put into good use. Her BBBJ, although not deep throat, should make a lesser man CIM especially her tongue action and fingers stroking the balls.

Catbath: 7/10
Catbath was above average. Persis does the standard licking, nibbling and kissing on my body so tenderly and she spent quite a lot of time doing that. Couple will rubbing her crotch on my dick, I could have exploded and cum before even bonking her. Luckily I'm good at controlling myself.

BBBJ: 7.5/10
Very good with lots of slurping sound effect. Like I said, any lesser man would have CIM. Lots of tongue action on balls, thighs, etc.

AR: Nil.

FJ: 8/10
Tight!!!! Another gal who knows how to enjoy herself. Persis rode, rocked, grinds, pushed, and even grabbed me as she humped herself into climax while on top of me. She's very cooperative and accomodative and allows all sorts of position. Doesn't mind me grabbing her boobs while she was humping away. In between, she would bend over to nibble my nipples, neck me and french.

Frenching: 8/10
Man... Just like overs and lots of it.

AJ: No, she doesn't. Tried to persuade her but she also said my dick's quite big so she wouldn't dare to even try.

Massage: 7/10
As good as you can get. Any better would be in the trad massage parlor.

RTF:
I don't normally RTF but this one, I'm looking into my extremely tight schedule.

Damages: Check with Bonnie plus a small tip.

Conclusion: Very good. Definitely no regrets and money well spent. Persis is a natural beauty. There no airs around her and during our conversation, she laughs naturally! Let's face it. How many of us bros actually see an FL so comfortable until laughing? Normally, they would only be smiling, right?

Not for SYT lovers or big boobs fetish, bros who wants a gal who is genuine and herself, naturally beauty with genuine GFE, Persis will not disappoint you.

Bros who wants those added services like hair wash, good "clean up" and good massage, Persis will not disappoint you.

Regards
Tiger

PS: Here's a picture of Persis live without make up. Pardon my "unprofessionalism".
Old 30-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

One thing I forgot to mention, QUEEN SIZE BED!!!!

Some of you bros think I must be mad to mention this. But if you have been going to FL rooms with twin beds, you'll know the difference, advantages, comfort of a queen size bed that will make your sexperience much more enjoyable.

Regards
Tiger
Old 30-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Thanks bro Midnightiger for FR. And consoling her after the bad incident. She's gotten better. But she definitely look better than the photo you post...........

Old 30-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Thanks bro Midnightiger for FR. And consoling her after the bad incident. She's gotten better. But she definitely look better than the photo you post...........
Already said mah... sorry for the unprofessionalism photography lah.

Anyway, bros here are smart enough to "see through" the unprofessionalism and can notice her beauty lah.

Regards
Tiger
Old 30-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

Haha... Thanks TIGER.

PREVIEW : PHOTO

Old 31-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
limkopi88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimkopi88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sis. Bonnie, she's real typical Thai girl. Heard about her unfortunate encounter, any slot available for this evening? Please sms me. Thanks
Old 31-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

Bros, thanks for support on behalf of PERSIS.

Old 01-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

LAST DAY!!! $129/90/2 for all

Old 01-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

Fast hand fast legs for last few slots

Old 01-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 19
geekhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeekhot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sis bonnie, sms you for a slot if possible tomorrow afternoon liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1