The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 15
Crazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Too much sex leads to kidney failure?

Well, was talking over a coffee break with some of my friends and happen to talk about this.

Just would like to hear what the bros here say about this.

Sorry if this thread had been posted before, boss, dun zap me.....
Old 29-10-2009, 12:43 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much sex leads to kidney failure?

i did a search and it says nothing about too much sex.

Kidney Failure Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment MedicineNet.com
Kidney failure can occur from an acute situation or from chronic problems.
In acute renal failure, kidney function is lost rapidly and can occur from a variety of insults to the body. The list of causes is often categorized based on where the injury has occurred.

Prerenal causes (pre=before + renal=kidney) causes are due to decreased blood supply to the kidney. Examples of prerenal causes are:

* Hypovolemia (low blood volume) due to blood loss

* Dehydration from loss of body fluid (vomiting, diarrhea, sweating, fever )

* Poor intake of fluids

* Medication, for example, diuretics ("water pills") may cause excessive water loss.

* Loss of blood supply to the kidney due to obstruction of the renal artery or vein.

Renal causes (damage directly to the kidney itself) include:

* Sepsis: The body's immune system is overwhelmed from infection and causes inflammation and shutdown of the kidneys. This usually does not occur with urinary tract infections.

* Medications: Some medications are toxic to the kidney, including nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen. Others are antibiotics like aminoglycosides [gentamicin (Garamycin), tobramycin], lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid), iodine-containing medications such as those injected for radiology dye studies.

* Rhabdomyolysis: This is a situation in which there is significant muscle breakdown in the body, and the degeneration products of muscle fibers clog the filtering system of the kidneys. Often occurring because of trauma and crush injuries, it can also be caused by some medications used to treat high cholesterol.

* Multiple Myeloma

* Acute glomerulonephritis or inflammation of the glomeruli, the filtering system of the kidneys. Many diseases can cause this inflammation including systemic lupus erythematosus, Wegener's granulomatosis, and Goodpasture syndrome.

Post renal causes
(post=after + renal= kidney) are due to factors that affect outflow of the urine:

* Obstruction of the bladder or the ureters can cause back pressure when there is no place for the urine to go as the kidneys continue to work. When the pressure increases enough, the kidneys shut down.

* Prostatic hypertrophy or prostate cancer may block the urethra and prevents the bladder from emptying.

* Tumors in the abdomen that surround and obstruct the ureters.

* Kidney stones

Chronic renal failure develops over months and years. The most common causes of chronic renal failure are related to:

* Poorly controlled diabetes

* Poorly controlled high blood pressure

* Chronic glomerulonephritis

Less common causes:

* Polycystic Kidney Disease

* Reflux nephropathy

* Kidney stones

* Prostate disease

and this is the closest to your question.
Sex and Prostate Health

In Chinese medicine, the heart is supported directly by the kidney or "Kidney Power" (your adrenal glands).

When you have too much sex, you exhaust your Kidney Power (in Western terms, you fatigue your adrenal glands). When your adrenals are chronically low (low Kidney Power), your heart loses strength. If Kidney power is always low, your heart weakens.

The weaker your heart gets, the harder it is for it to perform it's function of pumping blood throughout the many miles of blood vessels in your body.

When your heart becomes too tired or weak, you get a heart attack. (Not all heart attacks are caused by clots and cholesterol deposits!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Love View Post
WToo much sex leads to kidney failure?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Me too google to search and found what Big Sexy mentioned. The advice are do not hold bladder too long and try to wash up early after having sex.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 29-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 15
Crazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think my friend they refer to "When you have too much sex, you exhaust your Kidney Power"....quoted by Bro BigSexy, thus concluding having too much sex leads to kidney failure.....lolz...
Old 29-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I've never heard such freakin rubbish in all my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Love View Post
Well, was talking over a coffee break with some of my friends and happen to talk about this.

Just would like to hear what the bros here say about this.

Sorry if this thread had been posted before, boss, dun zap me.....
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 15
SpankMeEasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpankMeEasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As far as I remember this is a CHINESE myth that circulates around as far as I remember. It has no scientific basis. A basic understanding of kidney function and sexual function would tell you that two are not in any way linked.

In fact, very few organs in our bodies are not related in some way, penis and kidneys happen to be the pair.
Old 29-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Too much sex with a whore then your worry is not your kidneys braddah. Keep torquing your dick and maybe the condom blow up and you get HIV or Herpes 12. Another SG braddah on suicide mission. BTW, do you transfer this to your wife? Please braddah, don't destroy your family to satisfy your urge.
Old 29-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I've never heard such freakin rubbish in all my life!
not al ur life leh. i thought u hear now?
Old 29-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

I only know that too much sex results in
a) a sore prick,
b) an aching back ( too many positions and carrying)
c) lighter pocket (if with WLs)
d) weak knees

But you sleep damn well after it, and you will go back for more !

Oh.., please have your prostrate checked regularly - i just had mine not too long ago.
An Indian doctor stick his bloody fingers and grope them ! Wah lau !
Old 30-10-2009, 07:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankMeEasy View Post
As far as I remember this is a CHINESE myth that circulates around as far as I remember.
The Chinese are idiots when it comes to medicine.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1