Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff
Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.
So combine using GIF Resizer and GIF Optimizer, you can have more choice of Avatar.
Share some experience...
- too complicated animated avatar after resized to 65 x 65 dimension, it become normal Gif file which won't move.
- too big file size (Kb) cannot be lesser than 11.4 Kb even compress to the limit by using GIF Optimizer.
- try to search for Avatar which riginal size less than 40Kb which higher chance to meet SBF Avatar limit. Save effort and time...
2) Go to file & "Click" open...it will open a new window
3) "Click" browse if you want to upload your avatar from your computer or you if want to upload it from the Web just "copy 7 paste" the url onto the 2nd rectangle.
4) Click "Upload" & it will open a new window with the picture that you U/Loaded displayed
5) Click "Edit" and "Resize" It willagain open a new window.
6) Key in 65 for both Width & Height
7) Click "Submit"....It will again open a new window with your resize picture
8) Point your sensor arrow to the pic and Right "click"
9) Click on the feature "Save Picture As" and save the pic to any location you want. The pic is now ready to be use as your personal Avatar.
How to upload the resize pic as your Avatar
1) Go to your "User CP" & click on it.
2) Go the "Edit Avatar" and click on it. Its located on the right side of your screen under "Setting & Options"
3) click on browse and upload your pic onto it
4) Click "Save Changes" and you will have an AVATAR!!
bro thx, but after step5 you need to click "yes" to maintain the acpect ration.. correct me if im wrong..