The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
Monday_Blue is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMonday_Blue is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Monday_Blue's Stories

My first contribution here, hopefully you all like it.

I found out that my boyfriend isn’t the only man in the world who wakes up in the morning with a hard-on when I got stuck in the city at my brother’s apartment during that big snowstorm last winter. No one predicted the storm, even though the weather people were bragging about their new computer just the night before.

So, I got stuck in the city at my brother’s place. Not only didn’t my brother have a second bedroom or a second bed for me to use, he didn’t really have even one bed. Harry lives in a cheap room with an expensive sounding address. All he’s got is a studio apartment with a hide-a-bed built into the wall, but when you hear his address, you’d think Harry was living large.

Anyway, it was snowing so hard nothing was running. We stayed up late watching old movies and drinking two bottles of some great wine. He pulled down the bed, and I was too tired and buzzed to worry. We stripped down to a T-shirt and underwear and piled into bed, and just like that we were asleep.

The next morning I woke like usual, rolling over to snuggle like I always do with my boyfriend, David. I reached out, my hand circling his morning hard-on, the same way I do almost every morning. I was surprised to find a pair of shorts in the way, and as I eased his dick into the open I worked around the fuzzy memory that we’d gone to bed buzzed the night before.

I was more than half-asleep, and I started running my hand up and down by boyfriend’s stiff shaft. It was Monday, a work day, and we had to get up, and this was the way I woke David almost every morning.

He responded to my touch, moaning against me, his hand coming up to cup my boobs. He ran fingers down over my belly, cupping and then sliding inside my panties. His fingers rubbed over my clitty and then into my pussy. I responded, like I always do, and the cock in my hand started throbbing.

David is always hard first thing in the morning, but he’s not all that much of a morning person when it comes to fucking. But his cock was already jumping, and a trickle of juice came out to make my fingers slick. I squeezed again, duplicating the oozing flow of precum.

With my fingers wet, I started jacking him off. He seemed to be seriously responding, and I was getting very hot, too. I thought about just jacking him off, but you know how long that takes first thing in the morning! Besides, I wanted to fuck. I don’t get this very often, and I wanted to take advantage of David’s good mood.

So I kicked off my panties and pulled him towards me. Even with his cock dripping in my fist, I was still a little surprised when he rolled over on top of me, but I happily guided his cock into my always wet slit, and just like that we were fucking. His cock felt big, bigger than normal for some reason. He was groaning as he fucked me, and that groan seemed deeper than usual.

Sorry, going out to eat someting, stomach grumbles...

Upz my rep pts to encourage me to post more
but do not zap me if i'm not up to your standard
or you read similar story before. Thanks!

Monday_Blue's Stories (Retired?)
Old 03-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Monday_Blue is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMonday_Blue is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Monday_Blue's Stories

Back from dinner... feel so refreshing and full of energy, therefore continue to finish this story before i ganna zapped for those who can't wait.

That was when I woke up enough to realize that the man fucking me wasn’t David.

It was my brother, Harry!

“Hi, Becky,” my brother said with a naughty grin.

“What are you doing?” I gasped.

“I’m fucking you,” Harry said. “God, your pussy feels fantastic. I’ve wanted to do this for years, sis. You’re as hot and tight as I always dreamed you would be.”

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” I groaned, even as my body surged all around his pounding prick.

“I can’t stop now, sis,” he groaned. “I’m close already. Feel it jerking? Can you feel my cock throbbing inside you, Becky?”

“Yes,” I hissed, feeling my body responding to the hard cock filing me, feeling my pussy rippling inside. “I can feel. He’s big. Ooh, he’s so big, Harry.”

“Ooh, I love it when you squeeze like that,” he groaned. “God, that makes my balls ache.”

“You mean like this?” I asked, doing it again.

I should have pushed him off, but it felt so good. Harry kissed me, grinding his crotch into mine, and as his heavy balls slapped against my ass, he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I moaned back, wrapping my legs around his driving hips. Harry shoved his big cock into me harder and faster and deeper.

Harry was right. This did feel good.

It felt damn good!

I hadn’t been fucked that well first thing in the morning in years, and in seconds I was cumming. Harry fucked me through the first spasm and then slipped his arms under my knees. He propped me up, sliding up to my ass. His eyes were locked on my tits, and since I was already fucking him, I pulled up my T-shirt so my brother could see my titties.

Harry fucked me for at least twenty minutes, his first hard-on of the morning lasting and lasting and lasting. Finally, after making me cum for the last time, my brother jerked his prick out of my pussy. He dropped the throbbing length of his cock on my tummy and groaned as hot cum shot from the tip, the spewing sperm making both of out stomachs creamy and slick.

The town was still snowed in, so we spent the day in bed getting to really know each other. It turned out Harry didn’t know if I was on the pill, and he pulled out trying to be nice. I told him that I’ve been on the pill for years, and that the next time he fucked me, I wanted to feel his cum shooting deep into my pussy.

Which was about twenty minutes later, if memory serves? But I made my brother get up and fix me breakfast before I let him fuck me again. A girl has to have her priorities, after all.

And I guess two doughnuts counts as breakfast.

I know it does when there’s a hard cock waiting in the kitchen!

------------------------------------------
End of the story, hopefully you all enjoy!

Old 03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Monday_Blue's Stories

your story's pretty good.

did u write it yourself.??
Old 03-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfr
your story's pretty good.
did u write it yourself.??
More or less... first time in my life typed so many words
Thanks for the compliment, will continue to contribute more... cracking my brain now

Old 03-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SteveAu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Monday_Blue's Stories

Wow!! Really gd and horny!! Really like a gal telling her own sex stories..
Old 04-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday_Blue
More or less... first time in my life typed so many words
Thanks for the compliment, will continue to contribute more... cracking my brain now

hi, i got a list of ppl to up. therefore not fair to up u ahead of them. up u next time ok.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfr
hi, i got a list of ppl to up. therefore not fair to up u ahead of them. up u next time ok.
No problems sdfr, glad you like my story.

I will like others queue up for pts if any reader here felt my story is worth giving, with the encouragement (rep pts), i will continue to write more. And of course, i will repay you back, but do leave your sb nick.

Frankly speaking, my story get better response than my collections.

Old 04-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
cheersMike is a Helpful and Caring SamstercheersMike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well nice story.. but then cant up u or wat.. cause im a relatively newbie.. and dun have the power todo that
Old 04-07-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheersMike
well nice story.. but then cant up u or wat.. cause im a relatively newbie.. and dun have the power todo that
Don't worry, you already voice out your support to my thread, with this... i will continue to write more, so stay tune.

You can always upz me once you got the authority to do that

Monday_Blue... O-("Q) knn... always ask for rep pts

(-.-)// Already in mid 30 yo liao, still act cute, haha...

Old 04-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Special delivery

Another story to my supporter...

My mother’s timing couldn’t have been worse – I was running late for work, and needed to run a few errands of my own before heading to the office. But before I left, Mon begged me to drop something off for her at my aunt’s apartment.

My aunt only lives ten minutes away from us by car, but my mother doesn’t drive, so I usually end up acting as her delivery boy whenever she has something to give my aunt.

“Nobody will be home, but your Aunt Wilma left a set of keys in the plant next to the door. Just leave this package on the kitchen table and lock the door behind you.”

I grumbled and left the house. When I got to my aunt’s place, I found the key in the plant and let myself in.

Although my mom had said Aunt Wilma wouldn’t be home, I could hear the faint sound of music being played upstairs. Wondering what was going on, I headed up to investigate.

Climbing the stairs, I traced the origin of the music and found it to be coming from my Cousin Ann’s bedroom. I figured she must’ve cut classes and stayed home. I wouldn’t tell on her, but thought it would be fun to at least scare the crap out of her.

I quietly walked to her door and then suddenly burst in on her. “Surprise!” I shouted out as I entered her bedroom.

The surprise was all mine, I assure you. Walking into her bedroom, I found my cousin Ann lying naked on the bed, stroking her big tits as three of her fingers worked their way in and out of her snatch. My abrupt entry into my cousin’s room made her jump up and start screaming in shock.

To be continue...

Old 04-07-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dieselX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can't wait for part 2.... having hard on just reading ur story...
Monday_Blue 30's is fine, i like cute woman....
waiting for more of ur story ya....
Old 04-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselX
Monday_Blue 30's is fine, i like cute woman...
If you flipped through all my posts, you will realize my sex is male

Old 04-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Special delivery continue

“Calm down, Ann. It’s only me – Willie.”

“God damn, you scared me silly!” my cousin cried out, red in the face and trying in vain to avert my gaze from her sexy naked body.

“And what were you doing when I so rudely interrupted?” I asked Ann, smiling devilishly.

“I was horny. So what? It’s only natural, cousin,” I whispered. “It’s only natural that I want to help you out.”

I walked toward Ann and held her arms to her side, admiring the sensual curves and valleys of her body. Ann suddenly broke free from my hold and hit the floor, diving for the fly of my jeans and tugging my cock out desperately.

As soon as my rod had sprung free, Ann swiped her lips over it, sending waves of lust through me as her sloppy mouth slobbered all over my pulsing shaft.

While Ann gave my pole an oral workout, her fingers danced lightly along my balls, and after a minute or so, she was deep-throating me effortlessly and messaging my nuts, sending me into pleasure overload!

“I want to fuck you, Ann. I’ve just got to get into that sweet little pussy of yours,” I panted, eager to pound my cousin’s mound.

“Take me, Willie. Fuck my hole,’ Ann said, getting on the bed on her knees and spreading her legs for me to enter her doggy-style.

I climbed behind her and guided myself into her snatch. Her cunt was so tight and warm that I thought I’d cum immediately, but I concentrated hard on making it last, pumping her pussy slowly at first before picking up the pace and banging her rapidly.

“Your dick is where it belongs, Willie. That feels so good! Don’t ever stop fucking my hole,” Ann moaned.

As I firmly pumped into her, Ann reached down and started jamming that little clit of hers, making the pleasure of my dick’s invasion almost intolerable for her. Soon, she started shrieking wildly, bucking from side to side and clenching her twat muscles down on my throbbing rod.

Her orgasm triggered mine. As the spasms of climax took over my body, I held onto my cousin’s hips and exploded deep inside her canal, sending a quart of fuck sauce up her twat.

That little errand for my mother took so much longer than I’d planned – I didn’t get to work until noon that day! But I didn’t mind too much – Ann and I had arranged to get together later that evening, and that was all I could think about that day!

End of the story, hopefully you all enjoy!

Old 04-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dieselX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 04-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Samster

Monday_Blue's Stories

Pls... my supporter aka reader here, pls rate my thread, i wanna see the response, many thanks!

You can find "Rate Thread" on top of my first post, top right hand corner.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1