The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2015, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lorong-8 House-45 Gal-45

FR on G88

Went down to check out other gems and took her.

Slim girl with small boobs but her svc is one of the best I ever tried.

She really give you 100% full svc right from the shower till the end.

Great attitude and looks damn horny...

Will RTF again.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
FR on G88

Went down to check out other gems and took her.

Slim girl with small boobs but her svc is one of the best I ever tried.

She really give you 100% full svc right from the shower till the end.

Great attitude and looks damn horny...

Will RTF again.
can French with her?
Old 20-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
can French with her?
For me, yes, I manage to do so...
Old 23-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Samster

Went down yesterday and was told that they are closed today.
Hope the above info helps to save bros the trouble of wasting your trip..
Old 23-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Went down yesterday and was told that they are closed today.
Hope the above info helps to save bros the trouble of wasting your trip..
up u for the info
Old 23-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
up u for the info
Thanks bro.. Appreciate it
Old 28-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
FR for G70

New girl. Said she working for only about 1 month. Went checkup before already.

To me, she look like Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 haha. She said she's 25. Make up quite thick but okay to me.

Come into room, she asked if I lift weights or gym. I said ya. And we made some small talk as we touched each other over. Service not bad, I thought.

Shower was normal. Not in a bad way anyway. Frenched quite long inside - even before I rinsed mouth with Listerine. Then I told her I only want BBBJ.

Off to bed we went. She didn't do any catbath, just lick a bit around the thigh area before starting to suck. Oh my, seeing that sexy face of hers eating my dick was good. She deepthroated, and also licked cockhead sexily.

She allowed fingering. Used two fingers. Haha.

I asked if can CIM. Wah! She said okay. Some more give me a sexy smile as she said that.

After BBBJ a while on bed, I asked her if she can suck me off while she kneel on the ground. She said okay. So she did that, and after a while we returned to bed.

Didn't CIM but it's okay. I told her she can alternate between BBBJ and HJ. Then I forgot is it when she HJ or BBBJ I felt I was coming. So I told her. I remembered she jerked me off. She smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it. I said "of course" and smiled.

Overall, good service and attitude. Tits definitely natural and decent, but not big. Nipples look quite suckable. I did suck and play with them for a while.

So do consider her if you like an Elva Hsiao lookalike with good service and attitude.
Thanks for the FR. Her service and gfe are really top-notch for cat 50. But don't think she resembles Elva at all.
Old 28-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes G70 really good..have posted FR on her as well..

recommended for bros when they visit
Old 30-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
stigman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT here very rude i went in to checkout the girls but cant choose. When i was leaving they were blocking the door and kept pushing me inside. When i got to the door he suddenly open the door quickly nearly hitting me in yhe face and i was not completey out the door he push the door hitting me at the back. I wanted to punch the guy but there were 3 of them and to think i already got 2 girls here before.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
FR for G70

New girl. Said she working for only about 1 month. Went checkup before already.

To me, she look like Elva Hsiao 蕭亞軒 haha. She said she's 25. Make up quite thick but okay to me.

Come into room, she asked if I lift weights or gym. I said ya. And we made some small talk as we touched each other over. Service not bad, I thought.

Shower was normal. Not in a bad way anyway. Frenched quite long inside - even before I rinsed mouth with Listerine. Then I told her I only want BBBJ.

Off to bed we went. She didn't do any catbath, just lick a bit around the thigh area before starting to suck. Oh my, seeing that sexy face of hers eating my dick was good. She deepthroated, and also licked cockhead sexily.

She allowed fingering. Used two fingers. Haha.

I asked if can CIM. Wah! She said okay. Some more give me a sexy smile as she said that.

After BBBJ a while on bed, I asked her if she can suck me off while she kneel on the ground. She said okay. So she did that, and after a while we returned to bed.

Didn't CIM but it's okay. I told her she can alternate between BBBJ and HJ. Then I forgot is it when she HJ or BBBJ I felt I was coming. So I told her. I remembered she jerked me off. She smiled and asked me if I enjoyed it. I said "of course" and smiled.

Overall, good service and attitude. Tits definitely natural and decent, but not big. Nipples look quite suckable. I did suck and play with them for a while.

So do consider her if you like an Elva Hsiao lookalike with good service and attitude.
Don't think one will have a success full CIM during her BBBJ
Old 04-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 18
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My fr.
Went looking for g88 but not working. Okt recom g70.
Dark skin and small boobs gt a tattoo of the word " love" in chinese in left chest. Very friendly n bubbly.Gd svc willing to please; french, bbj then fj no rush.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any more cim gem in this house? other than g70 from what some Bro said, how about 88? 98?
Old 09-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1416 / Power: 17
sriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud ofsriluck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigman View Post
OKT here very rude i went in to checkout the girls but cant choose. When i was leaving they were blocking the door and kept pushing me inside. When i got to the door he suddenly open the door quickly nearly hitting me in yhe face and i was not completey out the door he push the door hitting me at the back. I wanted to punch the guy but there were 3 of them and to think i already got 2 girls here before.
it all a misunderstanding lah forgive and forget anyway g88 highly recommended for bbbj lovers 10/10 next target will try g70

next target 800 points

ps:leave me your last post so i can up u back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1