The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gl 150

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Min (2040)...

Looks: Longish face and big almond eyes, slim bod, but skin is very tanned with 2 tattoos at the back of right shoulder and above the ass. I almost wanted to reject her when I saw how tanned she was + that sour looking face. Her long hair is tied up in such a way it makes her look like an auntie.
Pre-shower: No action
Shower: Standard front and back rubba rubba and she is the first girl who uses tootpaste to clean my ass crack. Nice BBBJ with seductive glances.
Foreplay: Very mechanical run-of-the-mill catbath.
BBBJ: Slow and sensually executed. Deep throat, but pace is too slow for my liking.
AR: Asked her to skip
FJ: Very natural GF feel type, not the PSE type.
Frenching: Kissing only
GFE: Very distant feel at the beginning but was much better towards the end
RTF: Shall see.

Remarks: A rather reserved WL who doesn't talk much. Post-coital, she confessed that she has been feeling down as biz is slow and she has not been making much despite 11 months in GL. So I gave her some tips but I can see she has some mental obstacles to overcome. She finally smiled and suddenly I find that she looks quite attractive afterall...
Old 06-06-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sharing my post hunt in 3 different house as follow :

1. Ding Ding ( L0819 )
My 2nd visit to her
Look sweeter than the 1st i visit her.
Very adorable girl indeed.
She could have be much better if she did not
do some arts on her body.
It was a well worth return visit to her.
Thanks for the great service DD !

2. Queen ( L1805 )
I find her a little resemble to Pan Pan ( L2041 )
Her service was better than Pan Pan.
Nothing special to mentioned in shower
but she managed to make up all on the bed.
Her cat bath and licking all over my body make me feel in heaven.
Have an enjoyable sexsion with her
Thanks Queen for making me feel like a King for an hour

3. Xiao San ( L2041 )
She consider ( SYT ) ba.
Another cute and adorable gal but can be fierce
if u play on her wrong hole
Water bed and bed service was good.
Will consider for a return visit.
I do enjoy my time with you.
Thank You Xiao San for the session.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
vkumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, any Malay girls these days in GL.

Thanks for any help
Old 12-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Gl 150

Get Bubbled Up With Bubbly Blabble Babe!

WL: Emily (国玉)
House: L16H54A
Home: GuiZhou
Ht/Wt: 165cm/53kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (7.5/10): She looked average to me, not the drop dead gorgeous type but pleasant and smily type. But she knew how to bubble (cheer) man up! Ice was broken the minute the door was closed behind us. She groped at my crouch and pulled me towards her and kissed me, ouch! She had a diamond shape face, small teeth and mouth, sensuous thin lips, oval medium size eyes, distinct small but sharp pointed nose which I thought was cute and pretty. When she let her hair down during the FJ, omg, she looked damned sexy man! Her bod was a bit on the meaty side, slight tummy but with all the womanly curves at the right places. She was quite tally, at 1.65m and I guessed she weighed about 52-53kg. Her back pelvic had two disinct and deep ‘dimples’. Oh, her ass was huge but sexy.

Boobs (8/10): Soft white B+ to C cup boobi with pinkish peach colur eraser size nips. I had my handful with them and sucked on the irresistible juicy nips.

Bath (8/10): Nice ruba ruba in the bath. She pulled my rock hard dick underneath and rubbed against her pussy. Damned shiok. When her back was facing me, she reached out from behind to pulled my dick against her ass cleavage and pumped against me!

Catbath (7.5/10): Could see that she was a little green on this part when she tried to bm on me. Nevertheless, she did sexed up the vital parts of my body by licking her tongue on me.

BBBJ (8/10): Her bbbj was very good and effective. Half to full throat and hard jerking strokes. It didn’t take her long before I could feel it cumming. I quickly stopped her before the game was over.

Frenching (8.5/10): Had it goa goa man! Felt the ommph while frenching her with deep tongue fight.

Painting (8/10): Her pussy was a bit bigger than those small petite WL. Distinct brown labias and pink inside. I had a great DATY both at 69 and prone position.

FJ (8/10): Did the missionary starting slow at first and quicken up later until she moaned loudly. Bent forward to french her and continued bonking her in missionary. Laid backwards and bonked her with my hands supporting behind on the bed and thrusting my dick in and out her pink, wet pussy…shiokingly shiok! She was ready to cum, her face turned rosy flushed. I turned her sideways and pumped her hard and furious with her both legs closed together, squeezing harder on my dick as we fxxk. Next, we moved into sitting upright but not much friction in this position so we soon moved to cowgirl as requested by her. There she turned into a merciless tigress, leaving me no room to hold back my dick. She rode and rode on me so hard that my dick slipped out of her love hole a couple of times, hehe… And as you would have guessed, she rode me all the way home…..I was totally subdued by this tigress!

GFE (8/10): As I mentioned, passionately frenching me all the time, gfe goa goa man. She was very bubbly and chatty and blabbled on and on…but not during the fj session which I liked.

RTF: Yes!
Old 12-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sexxing up a Kawaai-Looking lass ...

Sexxing up a Kawaii-Looking lass ...

WL Name - MiQi
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 23 years young (can pass off as a 18-19 years old teen)
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L3033
Misc Info - Debuted early this year. She claimed that she does not have prior exprience in the flesh trade but I am skeptical. I believe she has worked in the KTV before in PRC.

Appearance - She is youngishly chio as far as standard is concern. She may not be impressive facial features wise especially if one judge them individually. However, if you look at her as a whole, she looks chio with a touch of kawaii-ness ... She has short bob hairstyle with one side of the bang longer than the other ... She certainly looks contemporary, young and funky ... She has somewhat fair complexion with no blemish ...

Bod - Slender and minimal lethal curves ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ... Good thing is, she has taut and youthful looking bod like those school going teenagers ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with pale brownish pink nips ... Felt like those adolescent tits ... Hahaha ... But still very nice to squeeze and lick ...

Pussy - Youthful looking and looked like those under utilized pussy ... tasted good ... Yummilicious ... I spent sometime giving her priceless asset a cunnilingus ... Her pussy moisten very quickly ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa chatting, medium to intense petting ensued ... Frenching was natural and without much prompting from me ... Very accommodating and spontaneous indeed! Shiokalicious!

Shower Action - I like the way she hugged me real close when she stood infront of me to wash my back and butts instead of going behind to do so ... Cute and lotsa intimacy ... GOod feel of her pussy on my genital areas ... We frenched passionately and deeply whilst I fingered her ... I can feel very tight love hole she has ...

Bedroom Fore-play - Don't expect a season pro from this chio lass ... However, I melted when this sweetie looking lass mounted on top of me licking and sucking my anatomy all over ... The action of her pussy grinding my anatomy was rather sensuous ... Although non commando, I enjoyed seeing this chio lass performing the fore-play on me ... I must say she is an exception as far as I am concern ...

French Kissing - Passionate and engaging as if I was really frenching my real lover ... We spent sometime in this segment ... Shiokalicious ...

BBBJ - Deep-throated ... It was done sensually and wet ... Lotsa body movements as she thrusted her mouth thru the length of my dick ... I can tell she did it with great enthusiasm & dedication ...

FJ - Very accommodating and lotsa of GFE ... We adopted various sexual styles before I reached ejaculation in missionary ... We frenched again immediately after I reach orgasm but my dick was still submerged inside her wet pussy ...

Attitude - Very chatty, friendly, accommodating and courteous ... I enjoyed her company thoroughly as I felt like she was a genuine and caring WL ... She should not be missed if one is into sweet and kawaii lass who could discharge immense Girlfriend feel ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-06-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young (But she can pass off as a 22 years lass)
Height - 1.63m tall
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade ... I guess she debuted about a month or so only ...

Appearance - She has lotsa sex-appeals ... She has sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes, real eyelashes which were laced with mascara ... High bridge nose and rather sharp as well ... Very well shaped smally lips and almond facial shape ... Retro long rebonding hairstyle ... In my opinion, she is pretty in my book ... Definitely one of the better lookers in today's GL CAT150 standard ...

Bod - Not so flattering once undressed ... Her arms and legs are slim ... Hip is rather wide and not so proportional ... This makes her a little more like pear shape ... Flat butts ... A little tummy protrusion ... LUckily just a little ... The consolation is, her body complexion is super tofu smooth and fair ... Very good to feel especially when she was doing a body2body stimulation on me ... Shiokalicious!

Tits - C cupper frontal assets with beautiful pink smally nips ... Not 100% sure if her tits are silicon-implanted or not as they felt firm and dense to me ... Certainly does not feel natural ... However, if they ain't real stuff, they are certainly a very well done op job ... Nonetheless, I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, sucking and licking these assets ...

Pussy - Pretty pretty pinkiest pussy with just a landing strip of pubic hair left ... I simply love the youthful looking pussy of hers ... I immediately dived in for a good DATY without hesitation upon seeing it ... It was slippery smooth ... I was a happy man for sure!

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome! Lotsa spontaneity in her proactive approaches ... I must say she was programmed to serve me ... She was all over me without much prompting from me once the door of paradise closed behind us ... Passionate frenching occurred by default ... we undressed each other in desperate fashion as if we were lost lovers who met again in a whirlwind fashion ... She mounted on top of me and pussy grinding (still in her panty) my already rock-hard cock ... and I slipped my hand into her panty to stimulate her clit ... and groped her tits with my other hand ... It was PSE to the max ... I then pulled off her panty and gave her a violent and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of bod2body soapy stimulation from back to front ... She slided her butts along the length of my dick to mimic a doggy bonking action whilst I groped her massive tits from behind ... We frenched passionately when she turned over to face me ... I used my fingers to stimulate her clit and slided two of my fingers into her love hole ... I felt wetness within it ... She then bent down to give me a 3/4 throated BBBJ ... I very gently thrusted my dick into her mouth to make it full throated BBBJ ... Hahaha ...

AR - Very sensuously done! One of the best I have experienced this year ... She positioned me on my fours and licked with controlled pace and pressure ... I like the way she twirled and pressed her tongue on my ass-crack whilst she employed subtle HJ on my dick ... The feeling was damn shiok lah! No words can describe it vividly ... She then slided down under me to continue BBBJing me ...

French Kissing - Very very passionately-engaging ... Very spontaneous as well ... Her tongue pressure against mine seemed to be very optimal ... Our hands were constantly active over each other whilst we frenched incessantly like true blue lovers ... Yummy!

BBBJ - 3/4 throated BBBJ at first but gradually became full throated BBBJ all the way ... She would slide her pussy against my thigh whilst BBBJing me ... Very kinky and sex-appealing indeed! I like ... With that kinda sexily chio face like Yang Yang doing a BBBJ on me was a big bonus to me ... Heavenly!

FJ - The FJ was simply electrifying ... Total Eclipse of the heart and soul ... Her love hole was ultra tight and moist ... I shall not be too vivid here as some might be disappointed if they did not get what I experienced ... My advice is better to try her with an open mind ... All I can say is, I enjoyed fucking this lass thoroughly ... And that suggests why I proclaimed the sexxion as Electrifying! She pumped up my sexual adrenaline to the max!

Attitude - One word - Awesome! She has the talent of a professional whore I guess ... Haha ...

I hope I don't have to wait extra long for her after the above FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

High Octane, Natural Bonking with a Newbie SYT

WL: Xiao Qin (小琴)
House: L16W15
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 158cm/46kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (7/10): She had a sweet roundish face, big eyes, medium ridge nose, small mouth. When she let her long hair down, she looked like 18-19 year old SYT. Her skin was on the tan side, smooth and with a small tatto on her tummy covering a wound from appendisitis operation. She had another tattoo around her wrist, I wondered if she had slit her wrist…., haha.. no lah. She had a slim bod, B cupper and no visible tummy with tight firm ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): B-cup with light brown tits. Oh, her tits were larger than normal pencil eraser size by 2 times. Shiok to nibble at and licked.

Bath (7.5/10): Quite stimulating bath. She held my hands to squeeze her soft boobs while raising one leg up underneath my dick behind me and rocked it. So damned shiok!

Cathbath (7.5/10): For this part, she did an unusual stunt for me. She ‘gua sa’ my back with her mouth and tongue, sucking real hard on my skin, like tearing it apart! I felt my skin leaving my fresh! haha, and leaving some reddish marks behind. She said that was because my body got too much ‘han qi’. Didn’t know true or not, anyway.

BBBJ (7/10): She can improve on this part. Could see that she was trying very hard to please my didi by licking it all over the side of the shaft..hehe looked quite clumsy actually. 1/3 ot ½ throat, a bit of teeth could be felt. She followed by using oil to rub and hand jerk my dick bu I stopped her soon (I was thinking, I can do that on my own, same effect leh..)

AR: Nil

Frenching (7/10): Quite ok, moderately passionate with light tongue kissing.

Painting (7/10): Did it on 69. Bottom and side of her bun well shaven but top was not, quite bushy there. She was wet very quickly when I rubbed my finger on her clit. I caught her weak spot and continued to rub it there during the FJ which made her….erhum...later .

FJ (8/10): This SYT was super horny and loooved sex man when comes to Fxxking. She came twice during the FJ (I was quite certain that they were real orgasms as I could feel the spasms all over her body and quick short breaths, flushed red face and pain look). Her moaning at the peak was deafening loud and high pitch…. Which turned me on a few notches up. Her cowgirl ride was fast and furious as she wanted to achieve maximum pleasure for herself and I? She grabbed my hands to squeeze her boobs hard as she rocked and rolled away….She came once at cowgirl. Second one during the finale when I turned her sideway, grabbing and lifting one leg up while bending down to french her and squeeze her boobs hard (which she liked, I knew now) and pumping her really hard until I bueh tahan liao….shot my load…

GFE (7/10): Could feel that she was a bit tense as she was only 2 months in the business. Nevertheless, she was nice to chat with.

Overall: Great for those looking for real good fxxk with high octane orgasms from a newbie, SYT (caveat applies here).

RTF: Yes.

Last edited by nat28; 13-06-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 15-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Cool The Sky's the Limit ...

The Sky's the Limit ...

WL Name - Sky
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 - 23 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - barely 1.57m on barefoot
Home Base - L1612
Misc Info - She debuted about a couple of months ago. Have prior experience in the flesh trade ...

Appearance - Fair complexion with zero blemish ... Round facial shape ... Crooked frontal tooth like those kawaii Jap looks ... Big round eyes with synthetic eyelashes that looked natural ... Medium high bridge nose and quite sharp too ... Reddish brown long tress ... She looks like a Jap if she kept quiet ... She looks youngish and adorable ... She looks kinky in a 2-piece skimpy outfit with 4-5 inches stilettos to complete the today's era vampy looks ...

Bod - Fair, petite and slim with minimal fats ... Nice perky rear to boot ...Fair body complexion ... Spotted a tribal tattoo just below her neck ... She applied pearl white manicure ... Nice!

Tits - Her tits are not very flattering ... They looks like A to B minus ... The problem is, they do not have a well-developed & distinct curves at the base of her breasts ... In other words, they are wide but do not protrude much ... She has longish pale pink nips ...

Pussy - Not bad looking pussy and looks appetizing ... But I don't have the urge to DATY ... No particular reason ... Don't ask me why as a lot depends on my mood at that instance ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very enthusiastic and sporting in this segment ... She was willing to subject herself to my whims and fancies ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from the front to the back of my anatomies ... She put in effort but I felt that it was not done very naturally ... She liked to exaggerate the action most of the time and give me funny facial expressions ... She then gave me a brief fore-play before proceeding to offer me a deep-throated BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - She would go thru the standard CAT150 procedures of this department ... She put in some effort but I don't like her vacuum sucking method using her lips to pull at my skin and then made a "blurp-like" sound simultaneously ... Hahaha ... Not stimulating to me actually & very unnatural ... I personally prefer licking and rolling of the tongue on my anatomy in a sensual fashion ...

AR - I requested her to skip this department because she chose to perform AR with a condom inserted thru her tongue ... She said all her mates in this shop perform CAR!

French Kissing - Very passionate and engaging ... We were on fire the moment we locked lips and tongues ... Shiok lah!

BBBJ - She performed deep-throated BBBJ on me and she spent hell lotsa time in this department ... I guess she loves to BBBJ ... Bwahahaha ... Almost zero hand action though ...

FJ - She was very accommodating in meeting all my desire sexual positions ... She even willing to role-play if you are game ... She was a commando when comes to this department ... The Sky's the Limit if you can bring on the fire within her ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - Great WL attitude! She would try to perform according to ones whims and fancies but of course just like any WL, she might have her limits ... One needs to try her and explore ... and see if you could maximize your mileage ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-06-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Sky's the Limit ...

there are 37 wls in www.65cards.com/?from=Sammyboy all wls information get from sammyboy, please continue to support sammyboy
Old 21-06-2015, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Damn busy these past few weeks. OC also back so access to PC a bit limited. Was able to RTF only one WL. Reposting here to let bros here know her service still song song gao Jurong. For the smelly cunts who think I’m an OKT 1612 clone, you can bugger off at this point.

Repost

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: The more I see the more I like. Very young nubile SYT with sharp features. Electric flashy eyes. When she smiles two dimples appear magically at the corners of her mouth. Long luscious hair that runs past her shoulders. Very coquettish and alluring appearance.

Body: Lithe and waif-like figure. More toned than when I last saw her, must be the sex that’s doing her figure good. Summer has two dimples at the base of her spine, hinting that she loves to fuck, and she does! Pussy hair is neatly trimmed, with her pussy lips peeping out and beckoning. Voice is slightly coarse, which I found incredibly sexy, macam fucking Zoe Tay.

Boobs: A+ cups with longish raisin nipples which got hard in a hurry when licked. Nice to grab during fucking as they get firm and you know she’s having a good time.

Foreplay: Summer sucked my dick in the shower while caressing my balls. Very erotic effect, I could barely keep on my feet. On the bed she gave me a thorough catbath on every inch of my large body, sending tendrils of pleasure creeping all over. Also got AR deep deep which sent me into ninth heaven.

Frenching: This gal ah, even the native French would bow down to her. Kissing action all the way but pls do brush your teeth or suck on some mints beforehand.

BBBJ: This gal can really really suck cock. Summer alternated between slow and deliberate brushes of my balls to outright hungry sucking of my dick head. She also tossed her head, sending her hair flicking about, macam head disco at my dick. Her vibrating action against my dick was damn shiok.

CIM: Yes, CIM is allowed. Prelude to this was her deep throat. The sensation of my dick head pressing against the soft flesh of her throat was incredibly erotic. Was incredibly horny and went for a CIM. Exploded in her mouth and she waited till every last spasmodic drop was out before disengaging. Sorry, no swallowing on the cards.

FJ: Bad week so had a lot of spermies still waiting to wage war. Had a short rest before proceeding to Act 2. Attacked her nipples with my tongue and because she’s sensitive there she arched her back in pleasure and put her body in contact with mine. Damn shiok feeling! Eventually could not tahan and capped up before slipping into her tight tight cheebye. First entry produced a very sexy moan of pleasure from her. Started to thrust which got her real sexed up as she writhed and moaned as if it was her last fuck on earth. Also frenched deeply and wildly as she approached climax. Eventually I came mightily and she hugged me tightly as I spasmed out my spermies.

Aftersales service: Had 10 mins left and she gave me a quick acupoint massage. Got some kinks out, not bad for a 10 min massage.

GFE: Gao to the max. Summer is a friendly and chatty lady which made the session fun. Fucking her is lagi better, like fucking a JC gal.

RTF: Several times liao. Confirm will RTF till she ROD.

Doomas
Old 28-06-2015, 07:28 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sultry, Slutty, Sexy Babe... Ultimate Porn Star Experience....

Xiao Min (L20 H40)

Height: 1.58m
Origin: Jiang Xi
Experience in GL: 1 year

Face: 7/10
(She resembles soft porn actress shu qi to a great extent probably due to her poulty sexy lips and alluring seductive eyes. She has slutty, sultry CFM face. Very high sex appeal. She possesses a pair of wide big sparkling eyes. Medium sharp nose and seductive poulty lips. She has fair smooth facial complexion. She also has long silky black hair.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.58m, she is slim, petite and has curves at the right places. Almost no body hair. Cleanly shaven smooth arm pits. Fair creamy smooth body complexion. She has an angel tattoo on her back and a tribal tattoo above the back of her waist. Noticed her fingers are not so nice.)

Boobs: 7.3/10
(She has natural B+ cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Green veins sighted on her boobs.)

Bath: 8/10
(Excellent action packed bath. She performed body to body soapy rub on my front and back and used her ass crack/pussy to cock tease my dick. Damn shiok. She cat bathed me while I was standing. We frenched whenever our eyes met. She even performed AR while I was standing. And last but not least she performed a good BBBJ for me and sucked my balls. Shiok man. Long time didn’t have such a good bath service.)

Cat Bath: 8.2/10
(Her finger skills are damn good. Her fingers running across my flesh aroused me greatly til I kept moaning non stop to my estacy hehe. She then used her boobs to rabba my body. After which she gave me thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to thighs. We frenched whenever our eyes met. She is simply awesome. Never had such a wonderful cat bath for long time.)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is a kissing fish. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched non stop with lots of tongue action. Her lips are so soft and wet. Lots of oomph Frenching this babe.)

AR: 7.8/10
(She performed AR in bath and on bed for me. She employed poking and licking AR style. During the AR she used her fingers to massage my balls. Shiok. She alternated AR with ball sucking and BBBJ.)

BBBJ: 8/10
(Damn good BBBJ. Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of tongue flicking and licking action. Alternated with ball sucking action. Lots of constant CFM glances during BBBJ. I tot shu qi was BBBJ me.)

Pussy Painting: 8/10
(She has very soft sparse pussy hair. Her pussy flap is slightly loose. Dark pinkish pussy. Her pussy tasted salty.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(She is like a porn star. I tot I was making out with a porn actress hehe. Loud seductive sexy moaning. Seductive CFM expression. We bonked in missionary. We frenched non stop with lots of tongue action. I thrusted her fast and furious. At times she sucked and licked my ears, neck and nipples like a hungry baby. We Switched to doggie, I licked her entire back. Nice back view. Grabbed her boobs from behind I fucked her hard. She wanted me to fuck harder. She then turned her head around and we frenched passionately. In cow girl position, she rode my dick wildly. Damn this girl has great riding stamina. She lowered her face and frenched me again. Cannot tahan this porn star any longer I unloaded all my sperm into her warm hole. Ahhhh. Shiok sia.)

GFE: 6.9/10
(She has average GFE/KC. Not very chatty. Maybe RTFs will improve this area.)
Old 29-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Gl 150

SUPER LUSTFUL FUCK, JIA QI 1617 - A MUST FUCK!!

RTF this sweet babe, was presently surprise!

Home Base - L1617 (on the main road)

I am going to cut the crap and go straight to the main highlights.

BBBJ: When she deep throat you, she would open her mouth wide till your dick can feel the tightness of her throat then she would closed her mouth and suck you slowly, then she would twist her head and open her mouth again and deep throat again and again and again for more than 5mins! Each time I feel the tight end of her mouth I moan, Almost cum into her mouth a few times, it was incredible! Then she would slowly swirl her tongue is a circular motion on your balls, left ball, right ball, left ball... sucking and licking slowly for another 5mins! She would look into your eyes and gently caress your nipple while she savour your dick and balls, love the way she stroke my dick with her wet lips as she alternate dick and balls action.

AR: Again she would swirl her tongue and her head in a circular motion slowly when she is licking your ass, then she would suck your ass, every time she suck my ass I would pull her deep into my ass and she would do that a few more time before she start to penetrate her tongue into my ass. Another 5 to 10 mins!

She later wants to deep throat me again, I stop her because I can see she had really put in a lot of effort. I fuck her slowly kissing her non-stop. Our lips lock and her eyes closed while I fuck her in this position for awhile, then I sit up open her legs wide so the light can shine on my dick fucking her pussy, the sight was unbelievable. I then close her legs and turn her side way so I can fuck her deeper. Her moan was loud and incredible. I then spoon her and fuck her from behind until I cum hard.

I have fuck many girls recommended by the bros here but this girl I will RTF more often.

For a fuck that is unforgetably intense, she is the fuck. Fuck her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
SLUTTY, HORNY JIAQI @ L1617

Jia Qi
Young, fair and beautiful, slim around 22yo
About 1.6m
Home Base - L1617 (on the main road)
GFE.

Brothers who want a girl to give you a one night stand experience, this is the one.

She will French Kiss you with ooooomph! while rubbing your dick then undress you. Holding you tight tight!

Bathroom - She is easy to talk to, very friendly. While I was saying something mundane, she suddenly kiss me while her hands tickling at the top of my dick and ass with soap, it was incredible and unbelievably erotic, her moan, body language and actions shows she really enjoys it (feel very real and genuine), she will then lick my nipple in a circle motion very slowly and seductively while holding me and gently caressing my dick head giving me the CFM look once in a while. Very high voltage! She then give me a slow and deep throat BBBJ, taking her time turning her head in a swirl up and down action with slurp and suction like very delicious! While washing me up she will give the look and action like she can't take it and she wants me to fuck her quick.

She will then ask me to wait inside the bathroom then she go and take the towel and dry me. Very considerate, eager to please, better than real GF!

On the Bed - Her speciality is the way she slowly twirl her tongue when she lick in a circle motion, when the bottom of her tongue comes in contact with my sensitive part in that swirling action is mind blowing! I like it when she do that to my balls and suck it. Heaven!

AR - Her AR is also very special and different from other WL, she would suck your Ass! So Good! Of cause she will use KY jelly to masturbate you also, again in a swirling action, playing and alternately sucking your balls while ARing you when you are on your four. And she takes her time! No Rush!

This girl is not only very horny and is really out to please.

BBBJ - No need to mention, very wet, deep and good, we do it in 69, let me poke my finger inside her slowly, she was very wet and I lick her like crazy.

FJ - She like to be fucked hard but prefer to start slow, very accommodating to your needs, very tight and wet below. Will hold you and French you while fucking. She will even move her ass and fuck you back when you are too tired to move like she wants to be fucked. Over all we cum together very hard and was a very good sexual session.

Attitude - Very very good, doesn't complaint, not a time watcher, work with her heart, put in a lot of effort and eager to please, treats you like a boyfriend. For those who wants a girlfriend feeling, this is the one. Sweet, gentle and accommodating.

Have a good time fucking her, you will love it!
Old 30-06-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last edited by flexalong; 03-07-2015 at 04:26 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Tian Tian of W16 House # 6

Han Han is a 22 or 23 years old Fujian girl based at W16 House #6. She did not have flesh experience before she came to GL about a month ago. But she learns fast from our brothers.

Looks: she has a GND face with some makeup. About 1.53M tall, a bit bah bah but she suits me fine. 6.5/10

Boobs: natural and round 32B, good to touch and squeeze. 7/10.

Shower: body to body massage and a fast session of BBBJ. 7/10

Catbath: one round of traditional massage, and followed by cathbath with a mouthful of water and licking. 6.8/10

AR: good licking on the rim and she is one of the few new girls capable of using tongue to do penetration. Good 3 to 4 minutes of joy. 7.5/10

BBBJ: although not very skillfully, she tried hard to please me, credit should be given to her effort. 6.8/10

Frenching: only light kissing this time, there may be a chance of frenching her in RTF. 5/10

Painting: as she was new, I did not try, may be I would do it next time.

FJ: her pussy is well trimmed and tight, KY oil was not required, she was accomdating to my requests on 3 styles : cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Love making was natural and she even asked me to pump her hard. Satisfying! 7.6/10

GFE: initially she was a bit shy and we managed to break the ice. She became caring. She was more refined than ordinary PRC wls. 7/10.

Overall: an enjoyable session with a refined girl. 7/10

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.
Edit/Delete Message Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Last edited by sams11; 03-07-2015 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Sorry, the correct name of WL is Han Han
Old 04-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tian Tian of W16 House # 6

Added hanhan in www.65cards.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1