The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
thaiboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfsbf9876 View Post
Tried her few times, pretty and her C boobies are damn suckable. Service SOP tho, and not much girlfriend (may be I am not handsome). Worth the $50 for a SYT like her I would think.
Yea pretty but fake C cups. and pretty SOP for me too.
Old 18-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

Looks like big Thai melons are out of season... Can't find any recently....
Old 18-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmensg72 View Post
Looks like big Thai melons are out of season... Can't find any recently....
Just came back from bangc0ck, tried Big White D zero fats, walk and sit will bounces. Guess they are all hiding in their hometown
Old 26-06-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Updated FR after RTF

---------------
Next challenger
---------------

G3 1834

Looks:
Below Average to Very Average. Her makeup skills can improve. Long face.

Body:
Boobs: Huge and Perky. Its a D. All Natural.
Tummy: Some tummy
Butt: Just some curves, doggie was too bony.
Height: More towards tall ! ,Around same height as me or taller.

Overall: Good Enough

Services & Skill:

Bathing: na

Cat bath: Good

AR: na

CBJ: -
i only got abit of feeling through the condom. but deep throat was there.

FJ:
Changed to my favourite condom this time, Pussy felt OK. Hot and Wet. Her riding is quite good. Everything else is OK.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
can talk English
can get along
can play with boobs
wild character ?
Patient during FJ
GFE n some cuddle after FJ

SUMMARY
Looks: Weak
Body: Good Enough
Services: Good Enough
FJ: Good Enough
Attitude: Good

Worth $50 ?
If you are OK with her face then she is definately worth it for the boobs, nice bonk and overall session. Her attitude to me was also OK and i left satisfied.

Last edited by comm; 01-07-2015 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

reppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

I'm usually at 0866G but decided to give a go at 1838. OKT recommended 20, Nancy. If you guys are looking for a great massage then this is the girl.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppo View Post
I'm usually at 0866G but decided to give a go at 1838. OKT recommended 20, Nancy. If you guys are looking for a great massage then this is the girl.
so who u take at 866g normally?

Last edited by francesco; 01-07-2015 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

reppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
so who u take at 866g normally?
After Cartoon was gone I was choosing randomly. The last girl I had there was Bell.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppo View Post
After Cartoon was gone I was choosing randomly. The last girl I had there was Bell.
ah g9, the tall girl.

up u for sharing...
Old 02-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

This thread has became useless.....I liked when TS started this thread....so many gems shared back then....now most samsters share third class whores....
Old 03-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
This thread has became useless.....I liked when TS started this thread....so many gems shared back then....now most samsters share third class whores....
dun talk big.What class is your whores?You think thai cat 50 no class,more important must have $$$.I think you only got little money.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
dun talk big.What class is your whores?You think thai cat 50 no class,more important must have $$$.I think you only got little money.
bro...i guess u must be either guilty or ignorant....if u ciong much much earlier, u must had read the first few pages of this thread u will know what i am talking about.....maybe u really do not know what is good quality wls....
Old 04-07-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Here's my 3rd big boob FR.

Girl Number : L18H16G08
Name : Bim. Been in Sg for 6 mths.
Looks : 7.5/10. Quite cute and sweet.
Body : 8/10. Good tight body.
Boobs : 8.5/10. Big C-cups+, with small dark nipples. Very firm and perky for their size. Fantastic when she puts them in your face and when she's riding you.
Service : Very good. She was very friendly and playful. Tickled me when I was removing my T-shirt, and giggles alot.
Shower : Good. Wanted to BBBJ me in shower but I declined. Rubbed her big soapy boobs and her tight little butt all over my dick.
BJ : 7/10. Good, but short.
FJ : 8/10. I didn't intend to F her initially, but seeing her big tits on her tight bod, I just had to bang her. She rode me very energetically on top. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs when she's on top is very steam! Change to missionary and bang her till I came. She moaned softly throughout, very erotic. None of that fake loud moans.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks English.
RTF : Yes!
hey lickman.....if u had tried this gem ages ago, u will know what i am talking.....hourglass body and big perky wonderful natural tits.....that is what this thread is all about isnt it? i can still point to u some more ex-gems if u still not convinced.....
Old 04-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey lickman.....if u had tried this gem ages ago, u will know what i am talking.....hourglass body and big perky wonderful natural tits.....that is what this thread is all about isnt it? i can still point to u some more ex-gems if u still not convinced.....
1816 g8 very good body but heaven is fair. Average face, I tried her only once pussy quite loose, I didn't cum.

I prefer g19 ah por. Smooth fair body with pink nipples.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
It's true. There seems to be fewer busty Thai gems these days. There was a time when there was a bumper crop of big boob Thai girls. Now GL is overrun with WLs with fake tits. Plus, I'm not so active anymore and seldom log into SBF.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Wow bro, you just reminded me of Bim, one of my all time favs. I can only sigh and recall the good times, haha. Not only did she have a good body and a pair of nice knockers, but her attitude and service was top notch too. Hope she's doing well back in Thailand.

Quote:

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1