The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Hmmm, it is more of "ejaculate and share the joy" bro! Guess it was my wonderful first encounter with Tian Tian - hope she can keep it up!
Good FR, bro ... Thanks for your contribution and colourful title ... I like! I shall up you with +12 elixirs in due course to drive up your testosterone level by 12 notches ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Good FR, bro ... Thanks for your contribution and colourful title ... I like! I shall up you with +12 elixirs in due course to drive up your testosterone level by 12 notches ...
How come I wrote so many FR but till now never receive 12 elixirs from you?
Old 18-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for supplying the elixirs! (Will test its effectiveness on newbie WLs of 1606 next week)
Old 02-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Tian Tian of W16 House # 6

Han Han is a 22 or 23 years old Fujian girl based at W16 House #6. She did not have flesh experience before she came to GL about a month ago. But she learns fast from our brothers.

Looks: she has a GND face with some makeup. About 1.53M tall, a bit bah bah but she suits me fine. 6.5/10

Boobs: natural and round 32B, good to touch and squeeze. 7/10.

Shower: body to body massage and a fast session of BBBJ. 7/10

Catbath: one round of traditional massage, and followed by cathbath with a mouthful of water and licking. 6.8/10

AR: good licking on the rim and she is one of the few new girls capable of using tongue to do penetration. Good 3 to 4 minutes of joy. 7.5/10

BBBJ: although not very skillfully, she tried hard to please me, credit should be given to her effort. 6.8/10

Frenching: only light kissing this time, there may be a chance of frenching her in RTF. 5/10

Painting: as she was new, I did not try, may be I would do it next time.

FJ: her pussy is well trimmed and tight, KY oil was not required, she was accomdating to my requests on 3 styles : cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Love making was natural and she even asked me to pump her hard. Satisfying! 7.6/10

GFE: initially she was a bit shy and we managed to break the ice. She became caring. She was more refined than ordinary PRC wls. 7/10.

Overall: an enjoyable session with a refined girl. 7/10

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.

Last edited by sams11; 03-07-2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Sorry,poorest name is Han Han
Old 03-07-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Tian Tian of W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Tian Tian is a 22 or 23 years old Fujian girl based at W16 House #6. She did not have flesh experience before she came to GL about a month ago. But she learns fast from our brothers.

Looks: she has a GND face with some makeup. About 1.53M tall, a bit bah bah but she suits me fine. 6.5/10
This does not sound like the Tian Tian we know from this house. Either the height is wrong or the name is wrong????
Old 03-07-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Tian Tian of W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This does not sound like the Tian Tian we know from this house. Either the height is wrong or the name is wrong????
maybe he is conned by OKT? TT become 1.53m overnight
Old 03-07-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tian Tian of W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
maybe he is conned by OKT? TT become 1.53m overnight
Lol.... Mistaken identity.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing... Gals on code red: Tian Tian, Mei Li, Zhi Ling.. Not sure if Xia xin working or not. Others gals are working..
Old 13-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

In case you guys are not aware...XiaXin has cut her card so if you want to bid farewell , better do it quickly
Old 13-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In case you guys are not aware...XiaXin has cut her card so if you want to bid farewell , better do it quickly
You should have made the announcement earlier so that her fans could have a Farewell bonk instead ... I am actually surprised to hear about her impending departure considering that she is an Ang Pai.

After the departure of my ex faves, Man Man and Zhen Mei, I do not have the urge to RTF the WLs there albeit Xia Xin is a top notch WL who offers commando services ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So fast call it quits?!.. Sigh.. Thought she will stay longer till nearer to CNY then leave.
Old 13-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should have made the announcement earlier so that her fans could have a Farewell bonk instead ... I am actually surprised to hear about her impending departure considering that she is an Ang Pai.

After the departure of my ex faves, Man Man and Zhen Mei, I do not have the urge to RTF the WLs there albeit Xia Xin is a top notch WL who offers commando services ...
Unfortunately , i don't have the luxury of time to login to make that announcement.

This communication is more for her long lost lover who wants to see her last. Her regular has been taking on multiple session for the past weeks so she has no lack of business.
Old 13-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
So fast call it quits?!.. Sigh.. Thought she will stay longer till nearer to CNY then leave.
Some things are beyond control ....They are human after all.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:13 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

GND with great services... No horse run

Zu Er (L16 W06)

Height: 1.6+ m

Face: 6.5/10
(She is not those very pretty, drop dead gorgeous type. She is more of a GND. Her most noticeable flaw would be her flat button nose. She has a nice pair of wide big eyes & kissable lips on her small palm sized face. She has overflowing Long silky black hair. Her facial complexion is fair & relatively good.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6+ m tall, she is slim with curves at the right places. Very very slight tummy sighted. Long slender pair of smooth legs. Smooth fair creamy body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Her ass is ideal for doggie hehe.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a natural pair of B cup boobs with big brown nipples on her slim body frame.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(Action packed bath. Non stop sensual touches all over my body arousing me combined with heavenly HJ awesome. Body to body soapy rub. Cat bath on my body while I stood still focusing on my nipples. Ended the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(It's not your usual routine type of cat bath. I laid on the bed. She placed her lips to mine & before I knew it we were passionately frenching tasting each other saliva. She then licked my ears, neck & nipples & slowly moved southwards. I enjoyed Every lick & touch she made. Its so spontaneous & sensual yet natural. I flipped over & she repeated her cat bath. She made use of the wall by placing her feet against it when performing cat bath. Awesome acrobatic move haha.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated. Suction average. Room for improvement. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking technique on my dick head & head twisting action to tighten her mouth grip on my dick. Constant CFM glances when giving me BBBJ. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on my dick with her feet on the wall. Breath taking acrobatic stunt!)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(She is simply a kissing fish! We frenched non stop passionately like lovers with endless tongue fight. I struggle to grasp for fresh air a couple of times. Hehe. She bit on my lips & tongue softly. Ouch!)

AR: 6.9/10
(She employed licking AR style with HJ & ball massaging action. Room for improvement. Alternated AR & ball sucking action.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has soft sparse pussy hair around her pink pussy. Pussy tasted a little salty. Had a great time painting her. She opened up her pussy with her fingers so that my tongue can thrust deeper. She let out constant soft sexy moans as I painted her.)

FJ: 8/10
(I entered her tight warm love hole in missionary. She moaned with a loud ahhh. We locked lips & frenched while I poked her pussy with my prick. I increased my tempo & pace and She moaned louder with my every thrust. She then licked & sucked my ears, neck & nipples hungrily like a baby while her hands were all over my body and face. I felt like I was being molested. Omg. We then switched to Asian Cow girl. Damn. This babe is really good at riding. She moved up & down my prick while I squeezed her neh neh. She increased her tempo & pace with different riding variations. Then she lowered her face & we locked lips & frenched passionately like lovers. I can't endure her awesome riding skills any longer & cummed all my loads into her tight warm hole. A sexisfying awesome shiok shiok sex I had! Hehe..)

GFE: 7/10
(Relatively high Gfe. Chatty. Gentle. Accommodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes for her excellent service!
Old 23-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Name: Mei Ting.
Origin : Hubei
House: 16W06

Looks: 7/10 looks quite pretty to me
Bod: 6/10 slim but saggy butt
Boobs: 34B nice pear shape.
Blowjob : Nil , she said her mouth have ulcer
AR: poorly done with cd on the tongue
Cat bath : Nil
Painting : keep on wiping my saliva

Overall : poor service.