The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2015, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
totowinner is one of the Best!totowinner is one of the Best!totowinner is one of the Best!
Re: Girls in 1654A

will look for them this week ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Current newbie Ang Pai ranked in the order based sessions and wait list:
1) xiao mi
2) yang yang
3) Chu Chu
4) coco
Old 25-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwh91 View Post
Hi bros. does cat 150 provide 1 shot? How long is the service? Thanks in advance!
Ask 1654a okt.. for sure he entertain your question.. trust me he is the most approachable okt around..

I M Possible
Old 25-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Ask 1654a okt.. for sure he entertain your question.. trust me he is the most approachable okt around..
are u kidding me? have u went to other houses?
Old 25-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
are u kidding me? have u went to other houses?
Lol he is setting up the poor newbie for a good scolding from garrick
Old 25-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol he is setting up the poor newbie for a good scolding from garrick
precisely....this garrick and his bro meng have no service....if their wls not around, u ask for other girls outside...usually they will give u their asshole black face....when u ask for certain critera for wls....they usually very rude and F u one.....

I have yet to see Xiao Mi....may need to risk my life to see her....
Old 25-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
precisely....this garrick and his bro meng have no service....if their wls not around, u ask for other girls outside...usually they will give u their asshole black face....when u ask for certain critera for wls....they usually very rude and F u one.....

You did get my joke right bro? Haha

I M Possible
Old 25-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Not worth the risk lar no match for queen lulu
Old 25-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

I took a risk and went last Sunday (because never see current batch of girls before). No girl available so I sat down and wait

Remembered I read here that there's a 东北 girl, quickly searched and asked for 楚楚。 Garrick initially said ok, then went through his notebook again and said she booked til she pang gang.

Haiz llst. Asked him who available, he said coco, wait 50 mins ok liao. Then I said ok lor. Cos he courteous and smile smile from the moment I went in. Vaguely remembered reading here she not bad

Coco is 湖南 girl. Southern girls face no fight girls with northern girls I personally feel hehe. Nice girl

Looks 7/10
Body. 8/10 cos tall and skilnny with B tits
Service 8/10 good attitude
Old 25-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
You did get my joke right bro? Haha
Now then u say....then i know i m possible too......haha...
Old 26-06-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:

Bro, why must risk your life?

You mean Garrick or Xiao Mi will "eat" you up ah??

Maybe not lah. Xiao Mi will make u song song go julong lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Ai yo actually I hate to go to this house....but I received intel Xiao mi may suit my taste....that time I find Ella to screw, never see her...the last time I went, she also busy.....

Ok the stupid OKT bros kill me if I do not call their girls....
Old 26-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Just woke up wondering what am I doing in jurong?
Old 03-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CoCo - Ex AP Nana look-alike, another AP material in the making

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCunt View Post
Had Coco today. Took her because of her high resemblance of ex-AP Nana, my all time favorite. Unlike most Hunan gals who are chubby, she is like Nana, both tall, slim, fair with small firm boobs and pink nipples. Carried appropriate make-up and very sweet smile, couple with her model height, she has very attractive facial features that will certainly turn heads. Having seen most of the new batch gals, Coco has to be one of the prettiest.

My second time with her. Found her a bit aloof on first visit. However, this time around, since ice broken before, found her more relaxed and managed to strike light conversations easily. Going shower, one would agree that her body looks identical to Nana except her smile is even sweeter.
In her early 20s, she is relatively new to flesh trade. Do not expect commando service from her at this time. However, she was eager to learn the tricks performed by WLs in the house and kept asking. Elaborated on those tricks but told her those tricks may be essential, but even the ex-AP Nana hardly performed all those. It was her GFE and spontaneous response during the love making process that made her an AP. She has to find her own forte along the way.

Being new, she has many sensitive and restrictive areas from my first encounter. Would not go into details but she allowed me to take charge this time and appeared to have enjoyed the process thoroughly. She obviously has overcome substantially her barriers that she had no need for KY.

Do not expect services provided by ex Xiao Niu. But Coco reminds you of your youth-hood love. Very enjoyable and memorable too. I am glad I found a good replacement for early stage Nana. Given her eagerness to strive, I am sure she will be an hot item in no time.

Next target - to teach her speak french which Nana was best in. Will certainly RTF her often while not forgetting that the house has a few more worthy gems to explore as well.
Had a go with Coco yesterday. By now, she is a great frencher. It was a wonderful and memorable sex experience with her. Though she does not have gorgeous looks (baby face - I honestly told her), she is a sweet, tall and elegant lady with firm B cup boobs & pink nipples.

In terms of sexual stamina and prowess, Coco has some way to go to catch up with ex-Princess Nana. In the cowride position, Coco lasted much longer than many WLs. We frenched intimately while gyrating our pelvics rythmically. Towards the end of the cowride position, she breathed so hard and fast. I know she has climaxed. She laid down on my body and I fondly stroked her neck and back for a while. When I started to pump her in the misssionary position, her face just grimaced though she did not moan very loudly. After I ejaculated, could see she was numb and exhausted - totally drained, in ecstasy! I could not touch her boobs or body. She just pushed my fingers away ... Nana could stay strongly engaged till the end. Perhaps some months later, Coco would too! After a few minutes of rest, Coco asked me to help her up to shower!

Just upgraded Coco to my top 5 Cat150 ranking, to replace Xiao Qin (also from this house). Xiao Qin has cut her card after a short stint and will leave Sg today.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Ai yo actually I hate to go to this house....but I received intel Xiao mi may suit my taste....that time I find Ella to screw, never see her...the last time I went, she also busy.....

Ok the stupid OKT bros kill me if I do not call their girls....
Ella svc good meh?... She this cannot that cannot. Apply KY. Very turn off.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Ella svc good meh?... She this cannot that cannot. Apply KY. Very turn off.
There are others also gd in this house la.....if girls in 54a no gd....geylang really no much quality girls liao.....the truth is...they have the better team presently.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1