The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Hi Bros
anyone got tall big busty gals to recommend?
my associate from overseas is in town and this
is his liking. Just Busty I can recommend quite a lot
but big and tall I can think of lisa , taozi and rong rong
who are all super busy. any others ?
Not sure what you qualify as tall but Xiao Yu from 2831A in some instance is considered a tall girl. And she is definitely busty.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
CK 1612

Face: 8/10. Just like Xiao Ke, in which bros said looks like OL, and in my eyes it means “beautiful Malay receptionist”, the same perception goes to CK. But nonetheless, her face and voluptuous physique are basically the more tanned version of a Japanese acquaintance I used to have, so that’s like fucking her which is a plus. But the maroon hair highlights is a tad much for me, if the maroon is thinner a bit then it’s perfect.

Body: 9/10. Very voluptuous and meaty. Extremely nice to hug and cuddle.

Boobs: 9/10. Very big and soft and she knows it! On occasions she just grabbed my head and bury my face into these glorious mountains.

RTF: Literally way too many other gems I want to try. So, no.
CK has very good service but her boobs are just A. She shouldnt even be on this thread.
Old 07-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai View Post
CK has very good service but her boobs are just A. She shouldnt even be on this thread.
Wow, ok. Mistaken identity then?
Old 11-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's a Rorikon, Pink Nipples, Young Small Built Fellatio

WL Name – Beibei
Origin – GuiZhou, PRC
Age – 23
Height - 1.55 (very petite and small frame)
Home Base – L16 H06
Debut – About 1 month, really fresh

Looks – 7.5/10

She got nice big sparkling eyes and nice sharp nose bridge. Nothing much I can fault in her looks department. On her left neck she got a red lipstick tattoo, and at first I thought it was a sticker, whahaha...She got a really cheerful personality always smiley throughout the 1 hour session.

Body - 7/10

Fair skin, with well-proportioned body, she’s really the slim type only about 39kg. Just like a secondary school student if she were to be "nude" without makeup lah, I mean.

Tits - 9/10

She has a firm B or B+ cup size, and for her petite frame it looks nice and big. One BIG plus point is that she got very light pink nipple, oh so much like my secondary school gf. Hehe...One of the best looking pair of tits compared to my last couple of new bonk ventures.

FJ – 9/10

In the shower room, we chatted a lot during soaping she stroke my dick and balls and when her butt was facing me she will move it up and down, grinding my manhood. She gave me a shower bbbj and yes, I knew it that I gotta withstand her great skills or would blast out my load in no time.

She got a really really tight pussy, I think it could be due to her small built. My dick can only insert in 3/4 into her pussy, I tried to be gentle so as not to hurt or injured this sweet little thing. So bros with big dong, please go gentle with her.

AR - 9/10

I'm a fan of this department and she scored high, very sensous and right pressure with tongue flickng action, it was warm and moist. I was in my fours position and she deployed tickling style with her warm tougue slowly protruding my ass hole and lick gently, slowly and lightly on my cracks and thighs. In no time, my little bro hardened like I popped Tongkat, seeing that, she starts to lick my dick from the rear, Oh... I so like this position as it gives the fullest pull down tension that I can experience. Time-to-time she would lick the ass and back to the dick in a up and downwards fashion. Ooomph...I'm in highest state of ecstasy.

BBBJ – 9.2/10

Again she scored, she was never tiring trying her best to give absolute sensual to my dick, she blew me close to more than 10mins without showing complaint or look grumpy or negativity. We changed many positions, HDLY, standing by the bed, laid down position etc.

She got a unique way of bbbj, after a while she would sort of "popped" your dickhead before continuing the bbbj marathon. So for bros who are fans of bbbj she's the ONE.

Attitude – 9.5/10
Why I gave her this high rate, after done deed we chatted and while resting she asked, "Is there anything else you want me to do for you?" Indeed, epic! No other WLs ever asked me this before.

But I told her politely that I'm a happy and satisfied man now, you have a good rest. Hahahaha...

RTF – Yes, she will be in my top list and absolutely as mention that compared to some of the newbies that I ventured I would reckon she got GEM potential. I remembered one of the bro before me showed a thumbs up to Ah Yap before he left and walked away happppily as though he struck a million dollar Toto..hahaha...I guess this is the utmost thrilling in GL, that is to keep on digging and uncover new GEMs.
Old 14-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
1864 yi yi - classic and legendary

Hey bros

1864 - yi yi

A classic gem here.

My encounter with this lady is interesting. Having cheong geylang for past 15 years, first time i had this experience. I was driving by 1864 when i manage to have a glimsp of this gorgeous big boobs lady in black in the house seated facing the door. Her image kept appearing in my mind.

Finally i found a way to enter 1864 without my regulars seeing me. I mean i hav my regulars who r damn jealous. My regulars gave me extremely good service but the last thing that should not happen is to let them see me enyer others house.

I entered 1864. Try to find my big boobs 小龙女. Many gals there. Somehow she look different that day but she has the biggest boobs in 1864 n possibly the biggest if not one of the biggest in whole of lorong 18 which i bet with my reputation.

Picked her n enter the room. Slowly caressed her n strip her piece by piece. She looked a bit scared n shy. I told her to relax. When her bra was removed OMG a pair of bloody big boobs cup D which look very firm wih noce nipples. One of the firmest cup D i hav ever seen. OmG OMG OMG. I was stunned for a while n dunno how to react...how to kiss them or whatever

Enter the shower. Her gentle touches especially whem she washes my balls n brother made me high. I began to kiss her boobs n nipples while she moaned. We dried n rubba on the bed. Such firm n tender cup D OMG OMG OMG

She catbath me. Only thing is she BJ with condom. She scared. Well, having done so many bbbj ok lah. Let her bj with condom. Wah lao oi her siction is damn good like vacuum cleaner suction. Never mind even if she put on condom for bj. The great sicton made up for it. I mean, so what if bbbj but no shiok. Hers is fantastic.

I told her i dunno want to cum in bj. She sat on me and sure her hole was tight even with ky. Took me a while to get the momentum with the shaft insertion. And wow. I can sense i am going to have a great time. She has the bouncy flash in all the right places. Her neh neh n butt.

I pumped as she sat on me. Her D cup swinging up and down as i fondled the handful. Switched to missionery. The big mirror next to the bed revealed the pair of boobs swinging in oscillating motion. Her butts have decent flash but pretty firm. As i pumps her i can hear my favourite piak piak sound.

OmG i cannot tahan n i switched her to missionery n i began my apache hell fire missiles n gpmg rounds. I pumped her with my gpmg rounds with hard n fast pumping insertions. The piak piak sound was tremendously shiok n sextifying as she moaned. Finally o really had to fire my hellfire missiles n unloaded.

I laid on her gently n rested my head on the pair of mount everest while i hear her heartbeat. What a moment to treasure for life. Very very shiok experience.

Highly recommended.

She is new to geylang since may 2015. Newbies usually do not hav many customers. She thought of going back as she did not achieve her target but i tried to stop her n explain to her newbies will take a while. n taught her how to secure regular clients. She is the shy shy type.

Anyway, time clock is clicking. Better try her fast before she really disappears. In the meantime i have to plot my flight path to this 1864 corner unit without being spotted by my regulars. Apache has to avoid all the SAM missiles.

Seriously with her assets she can easy be the darling of geylang for big boobs lovers.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Hey bros

1864 - yi yi

A classic gem here.

My encounter with this lady is interesting. Having cheong geylang for past 15 years, first time i had this experience. I was driving by 1864 when i manage to have a glimsp of this gorgeous big boobs lady in black in the house seated facing the door. Her image kept appearing in my mind.

Finally i found a way to enter 1864 without my regulars seeing me. I mean i hav my regulars who r damn jealous. My regulars gave me extremely good service but the last thing that should not happen is to let them see me enyer others house.

I entered 1864. Try to find my big boobs 小龙女. Many gals there. Somehow she look different that day but she has the biggest boobs in 1864 n possibly the biggest if not one of the biggest in whole of lorong 18 which i bet with my reputation.

Picked her n enter the room. Slowly caressed her n strip her piece by piece. She looked a bit scared n shy. I told her to relax. When her bra was removed OMG a pair of bloody big boobs cup D which look very firm wih noce nipples. One of the firmest cup D i hav ever seen. OmG OMG OMG. I was stunned for a while n dunno how to react...how to kiss them or whatever

Enter the shower. Her gentle touches especially whem she washes my balls n brother made me high. I began to kiss her boobs n nipples while she moaned. We dried n rubba on the bed. Such firm n tender cup D OMG OMG OMG

She catbath me. Only thing is she BJ with condom. She scared. Well, having done so many bbbj ok lah. Let her bj with condom. Wah lao oi her siction is damn good like vacuum cleaner suction. Never mind even if she put on condom for bj. The great sicton made up for it. I mean, so what if bbbj but no shiok. Hers is fantastic.

I told her i dunno want to cum in bj. She sat on me and sure her hole was tight even with ky. Took me a while to get the momentum with the shaft insertion. And wow. I can sense i am going to have a great time. She has the bouncy flash in all the right places. Her neh neh n butt.

I pumped as she sat on me. Her D cup swinging up and down as i fondled the handful. Switched to missionery. The big mirror next to the bed revealed the pair of boobs swinging in oscillating motion. Her butts have decent flash but pretty firm. As i pumps her i can hear my favourite piak piak sound.

OmG i cannot tahan n i switched her to missionery n i began my apache hell fire missiles n gpmg rounds. I pumped her with my gpmg rounds with hard n fast pumping insertions. The piak piak sound was tremendously shiok n sextifying as she moaned. Finally o really had to fire my hellfire missiles n unloaded.

I laid on her gently n rested my head on the pair of mount everest while i hear her heartbeat. What a moment to treasure for life. Very very shiok experience.

Highly recommended.

She is new to geylang since may 2015. Newbies usually do not hav many customers. She thought of going back as she did not achieve her target but i tried to stop her n explain to her newbies will take a while. n taught her how to secure regular clients. She is the shy shy type.

Anyway, time clock is clicking. Better try her fast before she really disappears. In the meantime i have to plot my flight path to this 1864 corner unit without being spotted by my regulars. Apache has to avoid all the SAM missiles.

Seriously with her assets she can easy be the darling of geylang for big boobs lovers.
Hmm..is there a 1864??
Old 14-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of
Re: 1864 yi yi - classic and legendary

hey may i know where is it?
Old 15-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey bros

1864 - yi yi

A classic gem here.

Highly recommended.

Very very beri paiseh...looks like age catching up on me.

Should be 1854 and gal is Yi Yi.

1854 is at junction of wouchester n lor 18.

Thks bro for the highlight.

YI YI big boobs n sextifying made me blur liao

I had a session with her yesterday. She said business in geylang seems quiet and she contemplates leavong end of month. I encourage her to stay.

Lets give this geylang gem a chance and support her. I hav cheong geylang for 15 yrs and it is a pity id she leaves.

Lets prepare our missiles, explore the deep valley and enter the hole

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Omg.

1854 Yi Yi told me she cancel card 22nd july.

I am out of town now. Oh no.

Bros. Better try her before this gem is gone for good in geylang. What a pity. Why the good ones all leaving geylang ahhhhh

Old 18-07-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
1612 Bobo

Not much time to pen FRs or go GL these past few months. Managed to squeeze a session with Bobo 2 weeks ago. Save time so resurrected my FR with some updates on service.

Name: Bobo
Origin: Dunno
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: Lost some weight. She looks even more chio and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Staring at those World Cups got me stiffy in a jiffy.

Frenching: Much improved frenching, almost native level.

BBBJ: This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. This time I had deep throat. And yes, she allows CIM too!

FJ: Now she is better able to tahan painting so I applied Doomalingus for a longer time then previously. Got her all panting and screaming. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!
Old 18-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I had a session with her yesterday. She said business in geylang seems quiet and she contemplates leavong end of month. I encourage her to stay.

Lets give this geylang gem a chance and support her. I hav cheong geylang for 15 yrs and it is a pity id she leaves.

This house is a cat100 house for info.

What bro Apache said is true, she probably has the biggest natural boobs in the whole of L18.

As for service standard? No comment.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
This house is a cat100 house for info.

What bro Apache said is true, she probably has the biggest natural boobs in the whole of L18.

As for service standard? No comment.

Can we have more details ? Height ?
Ratings for looks and figure ?
Old 18-07-2015, 12:07 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

What A K Pop Star SYT....

Mei Zi (L20 H33)

Height: 158cm
Experience in GL: Debuted Apr 2015

Face: 7.8/10
(Easily one of the prettiest WL in GL at the moment. She has a big pair of sparkling eyes which can “talk”. Her eyes are so beautiful and electrifying. She has Medium high nose with sharp tip. Sexy kissable lips. She has fair smooth flawless facial complexion. Long silky smooth black hair which smells so nice. She is the sweetest SYT I ever bonked in GL. She can Easily pass off as a JC or Poly student.)

Body: 7.5/10
(At 1.58m, she is petite, curvy and has meat at the right place. Very smooth creamy fair body complexion. Almost no body hair. Very smooth cleanly shaven arm pits. When she sits down I notice the various layers on her tummy lol. Slim slender legs. Her ass is a bit flat thou.)

Boobs: 8.5/10
(Natural C cup boobs with pink nipples. OMG imagine C cup boobs on a petite body frame! Whenever she walks or jumps, her boobs will boing boing lol. Very shiok when my lup cheong slided along her cleavage hehe . Can't stop sucking her neh neh pok like a hungry baby.)

Bath: 6.8/10
(Typical SOP routine bath with some body to body soapy rub and sensual touches.)

Massage: 7.3/10
(Surprisingly she gave me a decent massage using baby oil. She has the strength. Felt shiok to let her massage.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my front and back. At same time she used her fingers to arouse me on my sensitive areas. She gave me a pretty average cat bath focusing on my nipples, neck, ears, thighs and balls.)

Frenching: 7.2/10
(Light kissing on lips for long duration in first session. In RTFs, we progressed to light frenching and now passionate frenching. Shiok to French such a pretty SYT. Ommph.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Surprisingly her BBBJ is good. Strong suction. Deep throated. With her head twisting left and right to tighten the grip. Alternated with ball sucking action. Constant eye contacts. What a sight to behold looking at a SYT sucking my cock.)

Pussy Painting: 7.6/10
(She applied KY before I tasted her oyster. So when I painted her I am practically licking KY. Nonetheless, she has very pinkish beautiful pussy with very sparse soft pussy hair. Enjoyed myself painting her.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(She is tight! Started with cow girl. Oh my she is good at riding. Seeing those C cup boobs bouncing and such a SYT riding my cock, I am simply in 7th heaven. After a short while of riding she said she is tired. So we switched to missionary. I fucked her fast and furious while we frenched. She at times licked and sucked my neck, nipples and ears. Her moaning are soft and sensual simply music to my ears. We then Switched to doggie. Her back view is awesome. Very curvy and smooth. Smacked her butt, I rammed her pussy fast and furious while grabbing her boobs. Occasionally I licked her entire back like a hungry baby. Soon I cannot tahan any longer and shot all my load in her. Ahhhhhhh! Damn shiok! Very sexifying bonk I had.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(Very chatty and talkative. Bubbly, cheerful and teh. She likes to sa Jiao like those Xiao mei mei. I am simply addicted to her.)

RTF: Yes for her SYT face & GFE!
Old 18-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Can we have more details ? Height ?
Ratings for looks and figure ?
Face: 7/10 Not SYT, not Milf looking too. somewhere in between. Can be considered as pleasant looking. Some people say she looks fierce.
Height: Not short. Maybe around 1.6m?
Body: 8.5/10 slight tummy. curvy and the main highlight is the boobs.
Boobs: 9.5/10 I rarely give so high marks. Hers is really those very big yet very firm and natural type. Good shape, not too saggy.
Service: no comment. One man's meat is another man's poison

Room: 5/10 one of the lousier ones.
Old 19-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

An An @ 1654A is a proud owner of a set of B+ frontal assets on a slim physique plus small waist ... Here is the link to my FR on her ...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...16060&page=796

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1