The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: L16h6

Today went and tried Sasa for the 2nd time. The session was great with the slutress looking newbie. Grab a handful of the C cup, soft, small pink nipples. Good suction bbbj and tunneling AR. Pussy was extremely wet to receive my rod. She seems to enjoy hard banging.

Any bros have FR on Sasa too? Please share.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Heard that Sasa has prior experience in flesh trade. That's why service is good, slutress gfe compliments with handful of c cup.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried 98 again, just now, kiss and twist like no time is the highlight, Because of feel and chemistry, she said she was wet by herself, no need the oil to apply, definitely will RTF again!
Old 03-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
Tried 98 again, just now, kiss and twist like no time is the highlight, Because of feel and chemistry, she said she was wet by herself, no need the oil to apply, definitely will RTF again!
wrong thread. 1606 and 16WH06 are 2 different house
Old 05-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SaSa 1606

Face: 8/10. Looks like a pretty Vietnamese to me.

Body: 8/10. Very short girl with big boobs for her size. But nonetheless sexy enough.

Boobs: 8/10. Big but the nipples are kinda smallish.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Nice sensations and quite prolonged. She even bravely took my dick all the way to the base on occasions (Most WLs winced when I try to push their head to gobble the full length)

Catbath: 9/10. Extremely electrifying making me moan like hell

AR: 9/10. Did well here. And she fucked the hole hard using her tongue. Too bad she didn’t compliment all these with fingers poking as she said her fingernails are long…

Frenching: 7.5/10. Clenched teeth treatment again but occasionally opened up.

FJ: 9/10. Managed to last very long here, and I think I pleased her as much as she pleased me. Each time I feel the itch, I withdrew to prevent cumming too early. But especially later on, whenever I withdraw she would moan in disapproval and grabbed my hips and do pulling movements to urge me to thrust her again. As usual finished her off with really hard banging in deckchair position until she moaned in pleasure like hell. Just too bad because of her short height, during missionary I can’t make eye contact as her face was on my neck when I tried to hug her.

GFE: 7/10. Rather mechanical and didn’t say much. But then again she did mention that my Chinese Language sucks, which might be the reason why…

RTF: No. Way too many others. After the session, while resting I saw at least 4 that I will have to try one of the days. Yang Yang looks very meaty and tasty. Tong Tong looks sensual and elegance. Saw Jiayi as well, who upon seeing me acknowledged and smiled at me. Kinda feel bad not RTFing her… Most importantly, saw Xiao Man who looked extremely cute and beautiful… So before thinking about RTF, I have to think about my wallet which because of what I have just said, might well experience what Greece is experiencing now…
Old 06-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
SaSa 1606

Face: 8/10. Looks like a pretty Vietnamese to me.

Body: 8/10. Very short girl with big boobs for her size. But nonetheless sexy enough.

Boobs: 8/10. Big but the nipples are kinda smallish.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Nice sensations and quite prolonged. She even bravely took my dick all the way to the base on occasions (Most WLs winced when I try to push their head to gobble the full length)

Catbath: 9/10. Extremely electrifying making me moan like hell

AR: 9/10. Did well here. And she fucked the hole hard using her tongue. Too bad she didn’t compliment all these with fingers poking as she said her fingernails are long…

Frenching: 7.5/10. Clenched teeth treatment again but occasionally opened up.

FJ: 9/10. Managed to last very long here, and I think I pleased her as much as she pleased me. Each time I feel the itch, I withdrew to prevent cumming too early. But especially later on, whenever I withdraw she would moan in disapproval and grabbed my hips and do pulling movements to urge me to thrust her again. As usual finished her off with really hard banging in deckchair position until she moaned in pleasure like hell. Just too bad because of her short height, during missionary I can’t make eye contact as her face was on my neck when I tried to hug her.

GFE: 7/10. Rather mechanical and didn’t say much. But then again she did mention that my Chinese Language sucks, which might be the reason why…

RTF: No. Way too many others. After the session, while resting I saw at least 4 that I will have to try one of the days. Yang Yang looks very meaty and tasty. Tong Tong looks sensual and elegance. Saw Jiayi as well, who upon seeing me acknowledged and smiled at me. Kinda feel bad not RTFing her… Most importantly, saw Xiao Man who looked extremely cute and beautiful… So before thinking about RTF, I have to think about my wallet which because of what I have just said, might well experience what Greece is experiencing now…
Yeah bro agree with you. Sasa has big boobs and small nips. Sexy slutress looking. Very fair & smooth & white skin. Definitely a RTF choice.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's a Rorikon, Pink Nipples, Young Small Built Fellatio

WL Name – Beibei
Origin – GuiZhou, PRC
Age – 23
Height - 1.55 (very petite and small frame)
Home Base – L16 H06
Debut – About 1 month, really fresh

Looks – 7.5/10

She got nice big sparkling eyes and nice sharp nose bridge. Nothing much I can fault in her looks department. On her left neck she got a red lipstick tattoo, and at first I thought it was a sticker, whahaha...She got a really cheerful personality always smiley throughout the 1 hour session.

Body - 7/10

Fair skin, with well-proportioned body, she’s really the slim type only about 39kg. Just like a secondary school student if she were to be "nude" without makeup lah, I mean.

Tits - 9/10

She has a firm B or B+ cup size, and for her petite frame it looks nice and big. One BIG plus point is that she got very light pink nipple, oh so much like my secondary school gf. Hehe...One of the best looking pair of tits compared to my last couple of new bonk ventures.

FJ – 9/10

In the shower room, we chatted a lot during soaping she stroke my dick and balls and when her butt was facing me she will move it up and down, grinding my manhood. She gave me a shower bbbj and yes, I knew it that I gotta withstand her great skills or would blast out my load in no time.

She got a really really tight pussy, I think it could be due to her small built. My dick can only insert in 3/4 into her pussy, I tried to be gentle so as not to hurt or injured this sweet little thing. So bros with big dong, please go gentle with her.

AR - 9/10

I'm a fan of this department and she scored high, very sensous and right pressure with tongue flickng action, it was warm and moist. I was in my fours position and she deployed tickling style with her warm tougue slowly protruding my ass hole and lick gently, slowly and lightly on my cracks and thighs. In no time, my little bro hardened like I popped Tongkat, seeing that, she starts to lick my dick from the rear, Oh... I so like this position as it gives the fullest pull down tension that I can experience. Time-to-time she would lick the ass and back to the dick in a up and downwards fashion. Ooomph...I'm in highest state of ecstasy.

BBBJ – 9.2/10

Again she scored, she was never tiring trying her best to give absolute sensual to my dick, she blew me close to more than 10mins without showing complaint or look grumpy or negativity. We changed many positions, HDLY, standing by the bed, laid down position etc.

She got a unique way of bbbj, after a while she would sort of "popped" your dickhead before continuing the bbbj marathon. So for bros who are fans of bbbj she's the ONE.

Attitude – 9.5/10
Why I gave her this high rate, after done deed we chatted and while resting she asked, "Is there anything else you want me to do for you?" Indeed, epic! No other WLs ever asked me this before.

But I told her politely that I'm a happy and satisfied man now, you have a good rest. Hahahaha...

RTF – Yes, she will be in my top list and absolutely as mention that compared to some of the newbies that I ventured I would reckon she got GEM potential. I remembered one of the bro before me showed a thumbs up to Ah Yap before he left and walked away happppily as though he struck a million dollar Toto..hahaha...I guess this is the utmost thrilling in GL, that is to keep on digging and uncover new GEMs.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Out of 5 newbies...only 2 report for work

1 C cupper of 36 inches

1 super cute SYT

Slurp slurp
Is this prc hse? Cat 150?
Syt is coco or sasa. Any bros tried ?
Old 11-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smap View Post
Is this prc hse? Cat 150?
Syt is coco or sasa. Any bros tried ?
You can try both Beibei and Sasa, both of them look SYT
Old 11-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Most power babe here is yang yang. Best service and GFE.... Super smooth skin.... Great French...
Old 11-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is yang yang's boobs size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Most power babe here is yang yang. Best service and GFE.... Super smooth skin.... Great French...
Old 11-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
What is yang yang's boobs size?
Around b cup
Old 12-07-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is Rong Rong still around .
Old 13-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

---Deleted---

Last edited by stickboy; 13-07-2015 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Delete
Old 22-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I realize u r die hard apple fan, every gen Macintosh you also fancy
I was also in Fuji Apple fans club
Maybe bro Unfit can comment if this Macintosh is comparable to the previous Apple version.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1