The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!
Re: Legal AJ gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Tried this G11 after reading your recommendation here. She never give me AJ even after I asked her for it.
I am not a die-hard fan of Silicon Boobies, not wanting to waste $$$ on a pair of Solid Rocks/Batu, I got a friend to check her out a week ago.

The Revelation: When AJ/Anal was being requested, a firm " NO " is the answer. He tested her by offering extra $$$, " NO means NO " was her reply.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, missionary position was offered, condoms were used throughout basic vaginal penetration and a blow-job with cap was used to finish my friend off...

As for the guy that got AJ, its highly questionable
Old 20-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
timepassonly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H66G21 - Try her but not up for AJ as I was tired a bit, she is not much a looker but hard working.
Old 21-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
driftwithWRX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry to hear that. But i've just tried this L6H66G11 last week. Confirmed is silicon boobies and she gave me bbbj and AJ nice service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
I am not a die-hard fan of Silicon Boobies, not wanting to waste $$$ on a pair of Solid Rocks/Batu, I got a friend to check her out a week ago.

The Revelation: When AJ/Anal was being requested, a firm " NO " is the answer. He tested her by offering extra $$$, " NO means NO " was her reply.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, missionary position was offered, condoms were used throughout basic vaginal penetration and a blow-job with cap was used to finish my friend off...

As for the guy that got AJ, its highly questionable
Old 29-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timepassonly123 View Post
L6H66G21 - Try her but not up for AJ as I was tired a bit, she is not much a looker but hard working.
Can confirm she does AJ onot?
Old 29-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwithWRX View Post
sorry to hear that. But i've just tried this L6H66G11 last week. Confirmed is silicon boobies and she gave me bbbj and AJ nice service.
So confusing ??

bros laukintak & driftwithWRX were given AJ.

bros JRthe6 & superbucks899 were NOT given AJ even when they ask for it.

So which is which?

I am AJ lover.... dun want to go down and then not be given AJ service.... so need to confirm
Old 30-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
timepassonly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoVito View Post
Can confirm she does AJ onot?
Yes, She does AJ but it also depend upon size of your didi
Old 02-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Why not complied a list of AJ Thai gals here. so those AJ lover will know who are those AJ service provder

千算万算,人心难算
Old 06-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo3 View Post
Why not complied a list of AJ Thai gals here. so those AJ lover will know who are those AJ service provder
better not, or else all AJ providers will have their AH tear (bros better go discover & keep it to themselves)...cannot control bowel in the future...the unlucky bros will be ramming faeces soon...

Walao...
Old 06-06-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
better not, or else all AJ providers will have their AH tear (bros better go discover & keep it to themselves)...cannot control bowel in the future...the unlucky bros will be ramming faeces soon...

Walao...
Yes bro you do hv a pt here. Otherwise all those AJ provider will be shitting non stop, like that mati liao lah

千算万算,人心难算
Old 07-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
etnib deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetnib deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wether or not you get AJ depends on the size of your tool. If a plumber brought a jackhammer to unclog a drainpipe, i'd tell him to leave too. Doesn't mean that the bros who received AJ have undersized equipment either. It's just the right fit On the other hand, if you can get the lady super excited, she'll do anything for you.
Old 21-06-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hopper is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to L6H66 tried G21 hard,,,,so that got time extension and finally got "it". Have to say she was very good! Before I leave, she said since the success AJ for my size, she can work for many brothers later on,,,haha.

Also have passed L6H72 today, surprised find G7 - she was worked in L6H68 as G7 - check previous post should be able to find out what she can do.
Old 26-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Quote:
So confusing ??

So which is which?

I am AJ lover.... dun want to go down and then not be given AJ service.... so need to confirm
Quote:
Originally Posted by viossport199 View Post
tried gal 11 just now.. sweet n pretty for me but boot really too hard liao.. no aj offer for me lei though sad to admit mine is not big..bbbj normal but full of frenching..
RTF: yes will try my luck again for aj

Bro Tino, if they are into hard silicons. You need to check her out yourself. G21 should be more consistent in her services.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
G21 should be more consistent in her services.
Just want to know if they accept malay guy. I also want to try the AJ service. Never do the deed before.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Just want to know if they accept malay guy. I also want to try the AJ service. Never do the deed before.
Ask her, she might give it to you... Success rate pretty high...
Old 27-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So confusing ??

So which is which?

Went down to this house last weekend and took G11 since bros recommended her on this thread. Not a looker but never mind as I was looking for good service. Usual SOP bath and bbbj, then she capped me and I ask her for AJ.
She stopped and turn around to face me, why is everyone want to do AJ? I no do AJ! Seeing her upset I mai pen rai just bonk missionary and finish the job.

While washing up, I remark to her maybe I remember the wrong gal number so can she tell me which other gal does A J in this house? She replied angrily no gals are doing AJ in this house. If you want play backside go booking the okt. He got no cheebye so you play his backside, but we pooying all got cheebye so play cheebye only. Din know she so hot temper one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1