The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
I check with Auntie. She told me Karen still has attitude and many customers complain about her. So, most of her customers are 1 time only. Personally, I tried her once when she was very new. She was OK.
I thought Karen was quite a MILF last time lor. RTF for some time but found her attitude lacking and cannot communicate well; so called it a day. I am surprised if she has changed her spots lor.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last edited by flexalong; 03-07-2015 at 04:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yamiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want to ask where is L16 house 54A cos i cant find it at all i have walk around the whole L16 still can see it
Old 02-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamiboy View Post
i want to ask where is L16 house 54A cos i cant find it at all i have walk around the whole L16 still can see it
Is at 2nd level of a multi story block. At the t junction of lorong 16 and WH.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I thought Karen was quite a MILF last time lor. RTF for some time but found her attitude lacking and cannot communicate well; so called it a day. I am surprised if she has changed her spots lor.
Still the same lar. Poor attitude.

You are not surprised.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

You are not surprised.
Really so bad ? Like tat how to survive ?
Old 03-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

You are not surprised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Really so bad ? Like tat how to survive ?
She still has her die hard customers I think. Still have some young well dressed guys appear there specifically looking for her, who will wait their turn.

I have never tried her as she's not my type though, so no idea what she does in the bedroom.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
She still has her die hard customers I think. Still have some young well dressed guys appear there specifically looking for her, who will wait their turn.

I have never tried her as she's not my type though, so no idea what she does in the bedroom.
That mean she is those see who she likes n give gd svc type . Think not well dressed not gd looking not gd body type will probably get nothing lor .
Old 03-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That mean she is those see who she likes n give gd svc type . Think not well dressed not gd looking not gd body type will probably get nothing lor .
No idea. I'm not her customer. This just what I observed from those guys going for her.

She has her own regulars I suppose.
Old 03-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
No idea. I'm not her customer. This just what I observed from those guys going for her.

She has her own regulars I suppose.
Well then it's really about choosing who she wants to service bah . Maybe only wan those better looking one , not old uncle type
Old 03-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well then it's really about choosing who she wants to service bah . Maybe only wan those better looking one , not old uncle type
This kind of thing hard to say - money, charm and skills in bed may change a WL's service.

Speaking from my own experience, I have seen many old uncles charm young girls just using some sweet words and nothing else!

And I'm talking about old 60 plus grand dad that can't even walk straight and charmed some busty young 18 year old!

Love is very strange thing.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
This kind of thing hard to say - money, charm and skills in bed may change a WL's service.

Speaking from my own experience, I have seen many old uncles charm young girls just using some sweet words and nothing else!

And I'm talking about old 60 plus grand dad that can't even walk straight and charmed some busty young 18 year old!

Love is very strange thing.
We can charm them will Handsome Yusof and Mao
Old 04-07-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Must at least love sex or can pretend she can love sex....too mechnical....wasted....hope she improve
Old 05-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL: Linda
House: L16WH17
Home: Zhejiang
Ht/Wt: 165cm/44kg
Debut: Jun 2015

Looks: Quite chio with big eyes, sexy thick lips, medium size nose, wide jawline, a bit resembles Zoey Tay, younger version (30%). Quite heavy makeup – a bit like a typical Newyorker hooker style, with thick eyebrow, fake eyelashes and heavy powder. When she did not smile, she looked icy and fierce, like a tiger going to eat me up, haha… But when I teased her, she smiled showing her big neat row of teeth which was very sweat and warm. She has fair complexion, smooth skin but a tatooo above her pussy. She had long slender legs which I liked, B-cup beautifull shaped boobs with no sag, round juicy ass. Her long hair needed some attention to tidy up. They were literally covering my face when she serviced me..which I had to blow them off, haha..

Boobs: Very well shaped and beautiful B-cupper, v. fair, revealing green veins beneath, pinkish eraser size tits. Though she did not outright object me licking and sucking her boobs and tits, I could sensed that she was still not very used to licking and sucking. Be patient, I consoled myself, give her some time to improve on this.

Painting: Excellent. We were in 69 for almost 15mins and I painted her until my tongue and neck were very tired, haha.. Pink juicy pussy and easily got wet when aroused.

BBBJ: Vgd. Luckily I came to her after another session with a regular RTF. Otherwise, I shall be finished in less than 1 min flat. Her BBBJ skill was aggressive and furious. She ‘bit’ on my dick like a tiger and gobbled it up and down for almost 15-20mins non-stop!

Frenching: Vgd. At first, she teased me by not letting me kissed her. Then during FJ, she frenched me liked her lost lover non-stop and goa goa.

AR: Vgd. On my four, asked me to lower down some more. Quite jia lat leh, how to lower some more? Her licking and poking skills were vgd. But when she tried to insert that vibrator thingy into my ass, I rejected it, not sure how to enjoy that. I thought that thing is meant for the pussy?

FJ: Excellent. She was all high and wild in this session. Heavy breathing and moaning. She literally took control, though I was the one doing all the work, haha. Bonked her in missionary until her head knocking on the bed head, she was turning and twisting her head and body in pleasure, begging me for more and more. She looked really enjoyng sex, her body was shivering, sweating all over…..changed to sideway and back to missionary to finished it off. She hugged me tightly after we finished as if didn’t want me to go.

GFE: High, when she got to know me better, we chatted a bit more.

Overall: Wild and horny WL with her own unique style of love making. Beware of the tiger inside her that will be unleashed! (caveat applies as different customer may experience differently). Very hardworking wl with great attitude and aim to please.

RTF: Yes!
Old 07-07-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
h0rnyk1a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You not her guest, why mouth so cheap curse Karen. You never up her how you know she not good, maybe because of your impotence. I when with her GF feeling goa goa!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1