The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Commando WL CAT150

Quote:
Originally Posted by laopiao View Post
can I ask again a question. What if my protection break, say my helmet tear a big hole? Will the commando WL dont care and continue to cheong until my little drop dead in her trench?
Why not you pick one from the list and try it for yourself? If the WL allow it , will you continue?
Old 04-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
Rule no 1.. never reveal your true identity to anyone under any circumstances online.

Rule no. 2.. In case of doubt refer rule no. 1
Sound advice.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69 View Post
Rule no 1.. never reveal your true identity to anyone under any circumstances online.

Rule no. 2.. In case of doubt refer rule no. 1
Bruddar, I neber asked you for your true identity wor? I only asked u if you are a body builder de. Did I missed up anything?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somaur is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanko View Post
a very simple question... what is commando? is it raw or rough sex? very interested to know... might pop by 1654A later to check it out...
I think there might be a need to clarify that commando does not means these gals on the list allows raw. Commando is a terms used for professional WL who regardless of who you are or how you look, provides wonderful service and always strives to please. They are kinky, fun and one tell tale sign is that you will most prolly ended up with jelly legs after their session.

I hope no one will goes to these gals asking for raw and this thread turns into another raw thread. I am not saying that raw doesnt exist in GL but its more down to both you and the WL, if there is chemistry or if your wallet is fat enough or you are charming enough.

Will post an FR on xiao ya of 0819 later to justify why I think she can be a commando.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:41 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Commando also got many types de, bruddar! Some are scout commandos, some are sniper commandos, some are dare-devil commandos, some are ranger commandos, etc.

Xiao Si classified as GFE commando in GL lingo. In military lingo, she is considered sniper commando de! I know your next question is, why I said that. Well, u think about it when you RTF ya!

Ya, you are right on bruddar! Commando dun anyhow show their skills. It depends on who is their opponent. If he is an average joe to handle, no need waste effort as they need to cover alot of grounds daily de! At least 10 oopponents per day plus 12 hours of road march with full battle order gear included!
Thanks for the analysis. Maybe chocolate tot I am average Joe so never display her commando abilities to me lol. I will only classify le le (1809), Ella, Jenny (1654a) & retired Jin Jin as garang dare devil commando.

I think I know y u classify xiao4 as sniper commando
Old 05-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
dream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by somaur View Post
I hope no one will goes to these gals asking for raw and this thread turns into another raw thread. I am not saying that raw doesnt exist in GL but its more down to both you and the WL, if there is chemistry or if your wallet is fat enough or you are charming enough
Raw is war!!!

I always RTF to the same girl every week if I like her until she hands in card and usually by the 10th RTF I would always ask whether I can do raw and if the WL is ok with it. Not only will I don't visit her again but I would ignore her subsequent calls.

I am not saying I am a saint or that wearing a condom can 100% prevent STD or HIV.

My rationale is that if she can do raw with U, she can do raw with other customers who are regulars or big tippers.

Be safe and not sorry.

In any case, I have never gotten a WL (5 wls liao) to say yes, haha maybe not as well-endowed as freestyler69 or looks like a hunk like Max_Priest.

But live with the consequences.

Hail Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen
Old 05-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laopiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bit disappointing leh. I thought commando really very garang one, can try many many tactics. I not say no-condom sex lah. There are some other tactics also. Example, can the commando allow cheongster to use belt to spank her backside or not. Piak! piak! piak!. Then she scream aiyoh! aiyoh! aiyoh!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somaur View Post
I think there might be a need to clarify that commando does not means these gals on the list allows raw. Commando is a terms used for professional WL who regardless of who you are or how you look, provides wonderful service and always strives to please. They are kinky, fun and one tell tale sign is that you will most prolly ended up with jelly legs after their session.

I hope no one will goes to these gals asking for raw and this thread turns into another raw thread. I am not saying that raw doesnt exist in GL but its more down to both you and the WL, if there is chemistry or if your wallet is fat enough or you are charming enough.

Will post an FR on xiao ya of 0819 later to justify why I think she can be a commando.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A bit disappointing leh. I thought commando really very garang one, can try many many tactics. I not say no-condom sex lah. There are some other tactics also. Example, can the commando allow cheongster to use belt to spank her backside or not. Piak! piak! piak!. Then she scream aiyoh! aiyoh! aiyoh!.
Bro, you trying to be funny is it? Use belt to whip the wl butt... She got other customers after you you know? With those marks? But you can always try
Old 05-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Commando WL CAT150

I just understand that a Commando Trained Whore will use your Belt to Spank your Ass...

So far i din noe that customers are allowed to Spank them cos Sillypore got Women Charter which includes WL in the Act...
Old 05-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=dream888;7180254]Raw is war!!!

I always RTF to the same girl every week if I like her until she hands in card and usually by the 10th RTF I would always ask whether I can do raw and if the WL is ok with it. Not only will I don't visit her again but I would ignore her subsequent calls.

I am not saying I am a saint or that wearing a condom can 100% prevent STD or HIV.

My rationale is that if she can do raw with U, she can do raw with other customers who are regulars or big tippers.

Be safe and not sorry.

Hi bro, I agree with and support you be safe and not sorry and I put on my cap all the time.

Sometime when I am in naughty mood, I would tease my regular wls if it is ok not to put on CD and at least 95% of them would refuse. I want to mention a horrific experience happened about 2 years ago. On my first meeting with a new wl, she did not take out a CD and lay flat on the bed waiting for me. I pretended that I wanted to do the act without a CD and she even directed me to the spot. I was so shocked and asked her immediately to take out a CD and completed the job. Of course I would not rtf her. I could not imagine how many bros did raw with her subsequently.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I just understand that a Commando Trained Whore will use your Belt to Spank your Ass...

So far i din noe that customers are allowed to Spank them cos Sillypore got Women Charter which includes WL in the Act...
If he whip the wl very soon he will find himself in changi being whipped not with belt but with rotan... And next time when he strip in front of wl... Wl will ask him why got rotan marks and he will say this rotan marks are punishment for whipping wls buttocks...
Old 06-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
If he whip the wl very soon he will find himself in changi being whipped not with belt but with rotan... And next time when he strip in front of wl... Wl will ask him why got rotan marks and he will say this rotan marks are punishment for whipping wls buttocks...
Ha ha ha...this is a good one bro!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

1) Jenny 1654A ORD soon!
2) Ella 1654A ORD soon!
3) Amy 2058
4) Tai Feng 2045
5) Jia Yi 2047
6) Le Le 1809
7) Xiao Li 1610
8) QiQi 1606
9) Xiao Wei 1805
10) BMW 2413 (Msian)
11) Xiao Si 2413
12) Nico 1610 (M'sian)
13) Xiao Yuko '(M'sian) ORD soon!
14) Chocolate 1809
15) Lena 1608?? (M'sian)
16) Lily 1606 (M'sian)
17) Susan 2409 (M'sian)
18) Judy 1654A (M'sian)
19) Yumi 1639 (M'sian)
20) Miki1 2043 (M'sian)
21) JC 2005?? (M'sian)
22) Bao Bao 2047
23) Jia Jia 2062
24) AC 3033 (M'sian)
25) Yoyo 1606
26) Yoyo 2060
27) Yoyo 2062
28) Jiao Jiao 1649
29) Xiao Li 0819
30) Xiao Ya 0819
31) ET 16W06
32) Qian Qian 1817
33) Tian Xin 1649
34) Tian Tian 1429
35) Xiang Xiang 1667
36) Xiao Zhun 1606 (M'sian)
37) Bao Bao 3033

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laopiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ha ha ha...this is a good one bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Bro, you trying to be funny is it? Use belt to whip the wl butt... She got other customers after you you know? With those marks? But you can always try
aiyah brothers, dont worry your beloved girls get injured by me lah. I am just do academic research only lah due to my curiosity, what is commando chicken can do and cannot do lah. I am very curious how our GL commandos compare with western ones. I understand western ones really very garang, they play whip piak-piak game, choking game (Gongfu actor Carradine die in Bangkok playing this game), and they play all 3 holes.
So may be our GL girls are just recruit lah compared with western ones.

I only visit GL recently at my friend recommendation. He is old bird in GL. He assure me GL is very clean, cleaner than KTV girls because KTV girls got no medical check up type, kena disease also dont know.
I very gentle type lah, talk talk only but dont torture girls lah. I am like university researcher who talk about war strategies but dont know how to operate machine guns. Handgun only.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am like university researcher who talk about war strategies but dont know how to operate machine guns. Handgun only.
As long as you dun use GPMG on our Darlings of course no problem cos all Samsters also wanna enjoy the TokKong Services of all GL whores mah...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1