The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 28-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Hmmm...got someone like her
so pretty huh. better than the viet bride.
Old 28-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 16
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute
2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
G2 looks quite sweet looking & smiling sweetly at me

The rest of the girls cmi sadly
G1 looks quite stuck up when not smiling. Sweet, when smiling. BBBJ (needs improvements - not strong). Fingering allowed but no kissing on lips (elsewhere OK). Friendly but shy - training by senior samsters required.

G2 looks like student/teacher (with spectacles). Both looks young/nice compared to the others eg G7 etc.

Recommended for those who like to train new WLs and try "new dishes".

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 28-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownTeaser View Post
G1 looks quite stuck up when not smiling. Sweet, when smiling. BBBJ (needs improvements - not strong). Fingering allowed but no kissing on lips (elsewhere OK). Friendly but shy - training by senior samsters required.

G2 looks like student/teacher (with spectacles). Both looks young/nice compared to the others eg G7 etc.

Have u try G2? Care to share her body spec for us?
Old 28-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 20
SP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant futureSP2010 has a brilliant future

How about this Viet chio bu ? if only ..

Old 28-06-2015, 07:35 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownTeaser View Post

that time I walked in 2038 all girls are smiley G2 still look the best among the girls I saw that day.... will try G2 soon & FR here
Old 29-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to book a chinese fl at dome 2 that has a pretty photo. Upon reaching, she opened the door and I was shocked. Totally diff. Ran away and decided to just got gl to releaSe. A good choice indeed. Went strIght to this house and saw 5-6 gals and saw one with nice boobs N just book her even though saw some review on g2.

G9
Nana
Boobs: b+ (a handful)
Body: slim with little or no tummy. Waist ard 23", petite
Face: not really that chio but lookable. For bros who loves long hair (till waist level)
Height: ~154cm
Gfe: one of the best I have for Vietnamese. After bath, lay together on bed Hug before slowly sucking nipples. Lick balls more n lick in between balls and thigh. Eat the side of dick. Not for bro who loves Bj, but is a different type of teasing of ur dick slow and steady. Sit on ur dick with her pussy touching ur dick and rock on u. Den to the deed.
Fj: nice butt for doggy. Accomodating. Not rushing. Want u to fuck more and longer.
A bit of Frenching. After deed, she went to wash up and come back to lay together with u and hug and lick u. Tot have 2nd round.. And not long later beep sound. Time to bath and go. Overall good experience for this house for the first time.
Before I went in with G9, I saw G2 going in with another bro who come just 3sec after me. When I cam out, G2 already sitting outside. So I guess G9 had provided a good service for me. So happily went home..
Old 30-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my humble fr , visit the house the tested the viet pho last nite , took g1 as shes the only one who sit in the tank when i was there , and the look quite ngam my taste

Look wise quite sweet when she smile , bath and catbath is kinda sop , does not allow kissing/frenching , and she rode me for 2 mins then said tat she tired , wan me to do her instead , and she just lying down like a corpse when i'm doing her .. A bit turn off , won't rtf , might try the other next time

I prefer to go to jb to chiong now as the exchange rate now is great , and seems the viets in jb area are more well-trained in service wise (even some of the viet is really young)as i had satisfied experiences for most of the time
Old 30-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Herlexu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try G1 once. She good and friendly always with a smile. Very accomodating and hardworking. Top of my rtf list for sure. =)
Old 02-07-2015, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
Here is my humble fr , visit the house the tested the viet pho last nite , took g1 as shes the only one who sit in the tank when i was there , and the look quite ngam my taste

Look wise quite sweet when she smile , bath and catbath is kinda sop , does not allow kissing/frenching , and she rode me for 2 mins then said tat she tired , wan me to do her instead , and she just lying down like a corpse when i'm doing her .. A bit turn off , won't rtf , might try the other next time

I prefer to go to jb to chiong now as the exchange rate now is great , and seems the viets in jb area are more well-trained in service wise (even some of the viet is really young)as i had satisfied experiences for most of the time
Which shop in jb, Bro. Can I have the contact and location? Many thanks
Old 02-07-2015, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Tried Gal 8.

Comparing Vietbu in JB costing RM170, $50 is a steal!
Bro. How is the quality of Vietbu in jb?
Can I have the contact and location? Many thanks
Old 02-07-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ckoden77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just book gal 8, my fb

She is young and talkative and does not bother time. This is the second time I book her and her services are top graded. She will bath with you...then once lay on bed...she began slowly stroking my little brother and slowly out inside her mouth. Until I cannot tahan...she ride on top me. I will sure return to see her again
Old 02-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cloud122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried G1 Tina just now, she is really sweet and pretty when she smile.
Looks quite stuck up at first but if you get to know her she is quite bubbly and cute.

Kissing allowed but really depends on chemistry, BJ and FJ quite SOP but I quite enjoyed it.

Will RTF if $$ allowed
Old 02-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMonster View Post

60 bucks for 25 mins
Then 50 mind at 120.. cheaper than prc
Old 03-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kefka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR from my visit a few days ago :

Saw 3 ladies, Milf,Lady with specs, and G1 - Stylish Chiobu

Of course pick the chiobu

Quite shy but very courteous and bathe together.

Just nice figure with B boobs.

I painted her and she moaned with pleasure.

No smell at all and very fresh taste

Cannot take her moans anymore and pumped her missionary. Then tried doggie while looking at the mirror. Nice SYT face shiok expression! Cum within a minute! Will RTF!

Room was good too as it is newly renovated
Noise
Jing Jing
Carina
Old 03-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
hornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyboy20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new girls arrived already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1