The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
it is well-known within their circle (not supposed to be known by customers) that they may only cum with ppl they like or love. Otherwise, it is all fake to fulfill our fantasy. I guess the most is to get them excited, that's all in general. Some of them are lesbian and sexless, but still can get customers addicted to them, what do u think? u gotta understand the woman Psychology for this aspect
I don't know what circle you referring to? They are just norm human who cum with someone they like loh no secret. The rest is just robot mode, as exciting as painting their toenails. Every customer also they say they cum. I do understand the women pysch. They only enjoy physical intimacy with ppl they really like. LOL

Unfortunately, I don't have Boss Sam observation skills. I generally go with gut feel and water is a gd indicator. WL and other women the same, you can tell if they really like you la. If she isn't chatting you up every night, den yup, unlikely she really likes you loh. I go for a more holistic evaluation. And a lot of what she does outside the bedrm. Like 'normal' rs loh.
Old 13-06-2015, 04:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
I don't know what circle you referring to? They are just norm human who cum with someone they like loh no secret. The rest is just robot mode, as exciting as painting their toenails. Every customer also they say they cum. I do understand the women pysch. They only enjoy physical intimacy with ppl they really like. LOL

Unfortunately, I don't have Boss Sam observation skills. I generally go with gut feel and water is a gd indicator. WL and other women the same, you can tell if they really like you la. If she isn't chatting you up every night, den yup, unlikely she really likes you loh. I go for a more holistic evaluation. And a lot of what she does outside the bedrm. Like 'normal' rs loh.
circle mean their professional circle lor. yeah i alredi acknowledge that they "may" come with someone they like or love, I'm not disagree with u on this. this is what i heard from WL. water can only assured they r excited but not necessary climax. sometime it is easy to get them wet without ky, does that mean climax? no yeah. how abt leaving water patches on bedsheet? dont think guarantee anything as well. anyway most importantly is u just enjoy the show without thinking too much will do. I dont think chatting every night is a good indication also, some wl since day one alredi kept chatting up with u whenever she is free, u think she fall in love with u from day one? go to makan n watching movie mean she like u? not necessary as well.
Old 13-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it is well-known within their circle (not supposed to be known by customers) that they may only cum with ppl they like or love. Otherwise, it is all fake to fulfill our fantasy. I guess the most is to get them excited, that's all in general. Some of them are lesbian and sexless, but still can get customers addicted to them, what do u think? u gotta understand the woman Psychology for this aspect
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It's pretty easy to identify whether a girl is faking her orgasms.

If it's all vocal and nothing else then in all probability it's fake.

Female orgasms cause distinct physical reactions just as male orgasms do. Spasms, sweat, changes in the clitoris and nips, gushing of juices etc.

Every girl is slightly different but after a few sessions it's easy to tell.

The biggest cum inhibitor for a female whore is ANXIETY. If they don't feel at ease with the customer, then an orgasm is very unlikely. Reasons for apprehension include worry about catching something because dick looks suspicious, bad odors, bad breath, customer keeps trying to do something she doesn't like, fear of customer slipping condom off etc.

Men are no different. Try fucking a stinking, putrid looking pussy owned by a fat, ugly whore. You can't even get it up let alone ejaculate.
Well said. To add the sudden heating up of her pussy which 'll emanate through her body, contractions, convulsions, the eyes looking disoriented as she gets lost in the pleasure, her face and body turning a bright red, and of course the juices flowing - that's an obvious sign. She'll also be more focused on herself than on you at that point, arching her body for a better angle or wildly kissing/biting you all over aimlessly, fingering herself or guiding your hands to grab her butt, boobs, or wherever her pleasure areas.

Most of this can't be acted out. whether or not samsters are bluffing or not when they mention orgasms in their FRs, I guess only the individual would know.

Although, I will say it's sad to use SBF to live a fantasy though.

Having said that I realise some samsters get annoyed at any kind of hint or mention of one's sexual prowess in an FR.

In terms of services, different strokes for different folks, I've read FRs that mention frenching and AR but found I got none of these from the girl and vice versa where a supposed poor service girl as written here turned out to be the wild fuck of my life.

Chemistry, timing, is a funny thing. Sometimes luck when it comes to catching the girl on the right day when she's happy and in the mood and can come in less than five min after mounting you. And some days it don't happen and the girl may even question your performance and ask if you are sick or in bad mode that's why could not bring her to the big O.
Old 13-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
well said boss, but I think most if not all mentioned reactions can only guarantee she is excited than orgasm.
Best is she squirts before we Cum
Old 13-06-2015, 04:22 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Well said. To add the sudden heating up of her pussy which 'll emanate through her body, contractions, convulsions, the eyes looking disoriented as she gets lost in the pleasure, her face and body turning a bright red, and of course the juices flowing - that's an obvious sign. She'll also be more focused on herself than on you at that point, arching her body for a better angle or wildly kissing/biting you all over aimlessly, fingering herself or guiding your hands to grab her butt, boobs, or wherever her pleasure areas.

Most of this can't be acted out. whether or not samsters are bluffing or not when they mention orgasms in their FRs, I guess only the individual would know.

Although, I will say it's sad to use SBF to live a fantasy though.

Having said that I realise some samsters get annoyed at any kind of hint or mention of one's sexual prowess in an FR.

In terms of services, different strokes for different folks, I've read FRs that mention frenching and AR but found I got none of these from the girl and vice versa where a supposed poor service girl as written here turned out to be the wild fuck of my life.

Chemistry, timing, is a funny thing. Sometimes luck when it comes to catching the girl on the right day when she's happy and in the mood and can come in less than five min after mounting you. And some days it don't happen and the girl may even question your performance and ask if you are sick or in bad mode that's why could not bring her to the big O.
what u'd described probably closer but aren;t guaranteed anything, at least what is guaranteed is exciting that it. And some of the reactions can be fake, eye, pussy contraction etc all can fake. skin blushes, sweating or heavy breath just ride u longer can get it like doing exercise, sometime the sweat can be yours as well. whatever body action all can fake. they r actually more professional than the actress in Category III films.
Old 13-06-2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Best is she squirts before we Cum
some like it to be together n some like bro u like her to squirt first before urs
Old 13-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
circle mean their professional circle lor. yeah i alredi acknowledge that they "may" come with someone they like or love, I'm not disagree with u on this. this is what i heard from WL. water can only assured they r excited but not necessary climax. sometime it is easy to get them wet without ky, does that mean climax? no yeah. how abt leaving water patches on bedsheet? dont think guarantee anything as well. anyway most importantly is u just enjoy the show without thinking too much will do. I dont think chatting every night is a good indication also, some wl since day one alredi kept chatting up with u whenever she is free, u think she fall in love with u from day one? go to makan n watching movie mean she like u? not necessary as well.
Your ques is difficult. Yes, it is very poss she likes you from day 1. Normal human being. Sometimes two ppl meet, got spark and start chatting everyday. The thing about their job is that it is ultra fake and ultra real. They like you, they don't waste time with games. They are like in NS, no time to dilly dally, only have a limited time to book out. So all the more if they moment the see, they like, they will chat everyday. No time to waste.

Is a WL talking to you whenever she is free a good indicator? Well I meant it as if she isn't even doing that, then you got not much chance.

A RS wif a WL is like a normal girl. If she likes you, she wants to go on dates - coffee, movies, Sentosa. She is totally not interested in shopping for LV.
What I can say is that I was struck by how normal a WL was as a gf.
Old 13-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your ques is difficult. Yes, it is very poss she likes you from day 1. Normal human being. Sometimes two ppl meet, got spark and start chatting everyday. The thing about their job is that it is ultra fake and ultra real. They like you, they don't waste time with games. They are like in NS, no time to dilly dally, only have a limited time to book out. So all the more if they moment the see, they like, they will chat everyday. No time to waste.

Is a WL talking to you whenever she is free a good indicator? Well I meant it as if she isn't even doing that, then you got not much chance.

A RS wif a WL is like a normal girl. If she likes you, she wants to go on dates - coffee, movies, Sentosa. She is totally not interested in shopping for LV.
Absolutely agreed and I m speaking from personal experience

And u willb the first person she call or text when she is sad or feeling down
Old 13-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

A Clown. Samsters here like me, are not annoyed at slight hints of sexual ability. What we are annoyed by is REPEATED TUA KANG of sexual powress.

There is no "chemistry". It's what YOU think. And when a WL says she came in 5 mins, it isn't because she was really so horny and came, you goondu. This is their favourite technique to shorten the FJ. Ie. They only want to fuck you for 5 mins. "Cum already!"

I said it before and I'll say it again. You're full of useless info but you talk like you know what is happening. You fell for the cum in 5 mins routine. Chemistry your lanjiao! LOL
Old 13-06-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:

yes i agree with what u said. but again, dating still no guaratee she likes u. that is what I heard from a WL lol
Old 13-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A Clown. Samsters here like me, are not annoyed at slight hints of sexual ability. What we are annoyed by is REPEATED TUA KANG of sexual powress.

There is no "chemistry". It's what YOU think. And when a WL says she came in 5 mins, it isn't because she was really so horny and came. That is their favourite technique to shorten the FJ. Ie. They only want to fuck you for five mins.

I said it before and I'll it again. You're full of useless info but you talk like you know what is happening. You're a clown for the came in 5 mins routine. Chemistry your lanjiao! LOL
Hear hear.
Old 13-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well said boss, but I think most if not all mentioned reactions can only guarantee she is excited than orgasm.
It's not the state it's the change of state at the point of ecstasy.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-06-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
yes i agree with what u said. but again, dating still no guaratee she likes u. that is what I heard from a WL lol
Unless the WL buy you dinner and gift
Old 13-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Unless the WL buy you dinner and gift
Yup - fine dining dinner and branded leather goods too
Old 13-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote: