The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Bro Fat Fatt, today while waiting for hrs on my regular angpai. Saw Meng Meng, she really got that kind of look that can bring home c parents. Next time, will try. Her height is okay for me.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 11-08-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Bro Fat Fatt, today while waiting for hrs on my regular angpai. Saw Meng Meng, she really got that kind of look that can bring home c parents. Next time, will try. Her height is okay for me.
Bro Sting, hope you enjoy n please give her TLC.

Who's your regular ang pai, never share her name? Same house?
Old 11-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Bro Sting, hope you enjoy n please give her TLC.

Who's your regular ang pai, never share her name? Same house?

Different hse. Was at 1429, waiting for Anqier. Someone reserved Meng Meng for three sessions. Then, another guy booked her when Meng Meng just came from stairs.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 12-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

WL Name - Ye Wen
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in China

Appearance - She is youngish, quite chio especially when view sideway, she has wide facial shape like apple shape, small double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and smally mouth. Fair and smooth facial complexion. She used her long tress to play down her wide facial shape in an illusion sense ... Overall, she is adorably sweet with a tinge of Jap-kawaiiness ...

Bod - Petite and slim ... Quite fair & superbly smooth body complexion without blemish or tattoo in sight. She possesses a little perky but small butts ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Certainly not for big tits lovers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We spent hell of a time in this segment ... We gradually moved from light to heavy petting on the mattress ... We were very engaged as if we were in a world of ourselves ... Our lips began to engage and led to french kissing by default ... I must say she was rather spontaneous in every move she made ... She is my type of whore for sure ... Hahaha ... Very addictive!

Shower Action - She spent quite sometime cat-bathing me, BBBJing me and ARing me ... Her BBBJ method was in sensuous and deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my testical, perineum and penis shaft ... We frenched deeply & madly before we proceeded to the bedroom for more action. Double shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-play - She performed a full CAT150 fore-play and she made sure that she covered all grounds and made me a very sextisfied man ... Awesome!

AR - It was done when I was on my fours ... Good combo of poking and licking method with subtle hand action on my penis ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt like I was kissing my real life lover ... Mesmerizing!

BBBJ - It was a wet and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in deep-throated fashion with almost optimal pressure and pace ... She would alternately eject saliva onto my penis and performed sensuous HJ ... She was skillful enough to give me a cumming effect but she knew when to pull back her action each time when I was about to ejaculate ... In fact I was also able to control myself ... Hahaha ... Fantastic job!

FJ - This young lass has lotsa staimna ... She rode me like a wild young rodeo gal ... After a while, I stopped her to adopt doggy thrusting and then I made her lied on her stomach and I thrusted her from the rear whilst I lied on top of her ... She was indeed very tight and wet downsouth ... I finally switched to missionary to fire off my load ... I must say she was rather pro-active in her sexual approach and she therefore made me reached the orgasmic phase a notch earlier than usual ... She was a wild, fresh & sexciting lay ... Very sexciting indeed!

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun-loving, friendly and notty lass ... Am sure with her combo of being a good attitude WL, adorable looks and excellent service, she would be in the ang pai league in no time ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

WL: Xiao Mi
House: 1654A
Background: a 22 years old Hunan girl

Looks: a sweet face with very light makeup and has good and smooth complexion for the whole body, curvy, rounded and bouncy body, neither fat nor slim. 165cm tall and about 52kg in weight, well balanced. Round butts and practically no fat on her tummy, long and sexy pairs of legs. (8.2/10)

Boobs: a pair of natural 34C cups, firm and bouncy, little pink nipples, good to touch, hold and fondle. (8.5/10)

Preshower: she helps me to undress and I rciprocate to strip her naked. We start to hug and kiss each other. We develop into deep frenching quickly. She leads me to the bathroom. (8.2/10)

Shower: a full course of standup body massage with plenty of bath lotion. Our hands are every where except the face and hair. It is enjoyable at the tenth level. Then she gives me a sensational round of BBBJ. (8.3/10)

Catbath: she starts licking from my ears and moves down my body gently and she asks me to be on fours and gives another round of BBBJ. She even licks on my ankles, shin and kneecaps. (8.3/10)

AR: she licks and kisses my ass and gives full, deep and involved kissing. (8.5/10)

BBBJ: she starts with a gentle licking and becomes more and aggressive in sucking. The suction becomes more and more powerful so much so I have to ask her to stop to avoid a CIM. (8.3/10).

Frenching: we speak in fluent and intense french. Full licks and tongues engagement as if there is no tomorrow. (8.5/10)

FJ: she caps my didi and rides on me and I could see her boobs move up and down and I move towards her and kiss her boobs. We quickly change to missionary style and I start to pump her. Then I surrender to her in the doggy with the outburst. (8.3/10)

Painting: her pussy is cleanly shaved and pinkish. Who could resist it when we are in a 69 position? Exciting! It is least I could reciprocate to her BBBJ. (8.3/10)

GFE: good chitchat while embracing each other. Friendly girl. (8.3/10)

Overall: a satisfying round with a good service ang pai. (8.3/10)

RTF: certainly.
Old 13-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

WL: Cai Shan
House: 2831A.
Background: a 22 years old Chongqing girl with over one year experience in GL.

Looks: a SYT with a sunny and smiling face, about 162 cm in height and 43kg in weight, fair complexion.If her makeup is lighter or uses Korean nude makeup, she could be mistaken as a JC or poly girl. (8/10)

Boobs: natural and firm 32B-, with inverted light brown nipples, nice to hold and fondle. Nipples hardened and pop out o n gentle kissing and sucking. (7.8/10)

Body: slim and shapely, her tummy is slightly protruded, skin is smooth and fair, a pair of sexy legs. (7.8/10)

Preshower: she is a lively girl and we crack jokes on each other. We embrace each other. I feel that I was back to the days of early twenties with a wonderful feeling. (7.8/10)

Shower: nothing really eventful to report except she plays with my didi. No BBBJ. (6.5/10)

Catbath: she boobs massage me and licks my body and nipples well. (7/10)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: she licks didi gentlely and slowly sucks it. She also uses her hands to massage it gentely. It is enjoyable though not intense. (7.8/10)

Frenching: only light kissing and I may graduate into real frenching in my RTF. (5/10)

FJ: she is energetic in riding me for a good 5 minutes and we switch to missionary and doggy. She enjoys hard pumping and is responsive and seductive. We enjoy the session as good partners. (7.8/10)

GFE: strong and we keep on teasing each other. (7.8/10)

Overall: an enjoyable session with a bubbly girl. (7.7/10)

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.
Old 15-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Bing Bing from 1608 on 1612 OKT recommendation.
Bah bah type with wavy long hair. Cheerful type of personality.
Looks better with hair let down.
B+ boobs
Service quite good, can see she is trying very hard to please me.
She can do deep throat
Very tight pussy.
Not a time watcher.
Old 16-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
longanhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL: Linda
house: 16WH17

face: 7.5/10
boobs : B
catbath: 9/10
pussy is nicely shaven
bbbj 8/10
french : 9/10
ar: 8/10

very service oriented with good amount of teasing. She suck and lick my nipples while cat bath. Repeatedly lick the nipples area during f, and when she is not doing so, I french her or suck her nipples.

always smiling and willing to go the extra mile.
went to a room with round bed. I did missionary and doggy and finished in missionary.

There is still 15 mins left, so I rest a bit and she hug me on bed. Service is indeed good.

Not sure how long has she arrived though. Will try her again.
cheers
Old 16-08-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
WW22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can give the number of OKT that provide overnight?
Also the gal can speak english
Thanks
Old 16-08-2015, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

GND with great services... No horse run

Zu Er (L16 W06)

Height: 1.6+ m

Face: 6.5/10
(She is not those very pretty, drop dead gorgeous type. She is more of a GND. Her most noticeable flaw would be her flat button nose. She has a nice pair of wide big eyes & kissable lips on her small palm sized face. She has overflowing Long silky black hair. Her facial complexion is fair & relatively good.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6+ m tall, she is slim with curves at the right places. Very very slight tummy sighted. Long slender pair of smooth legs. Smooth fair creamy body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Her ass is ideal for doggie hehe.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a natural pair of B cup boobs with big brown nipples on her slim body frame.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(Action packed bath. Non stop sensual touches all over my body arousing me combined with heavenly HJ awesome. Body to body soapy rub. Cat bath on my body while I stood still focusing on my nipples. Ended the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(It's not your usual routine type of cat bath. I laid on the bed. She placed her lips to mine & before I knew it we were passionately frenching tasting each other saliva. She then licked my ears, neck & nipples & slowly moved southwards. I enjoyed Every lick & touch she made. Its so spontaneous & sensual yet natural. I flipped over & she repeated her cat bath. She made use of the wall by placing her feet against it when performing cat bath. Awesome acrobatic move haha.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated. Suction average. Room for improvement. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking technique on my dick head & head twisting action to tighten her mouth grip on my dick. Constant CFM glances when giving me BBBJ. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on my dick with her feet on the wall. Breath taking acrobatic stunt!)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(She is simply a kissing fish! We frenched non stop passionately like lovers with endless tongue fight. I struggle to grasp for fresh air a couple of times. Hehe. She bit on my lips & tongue softly. Ouch!)

AR: 6.9/10
(She employed licking AR style with HJ & ball massaging action. Room for improvement. Alternated AR & ball sucking action.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has soft sparse pussy hair around her pink pussy. Pussy tasted a little salty. Had a great time painting her. She opened up her pussy with her fingers so that my tongue can thrust deeper. She let out constant soft sexy moans as I painted her.)

FJ: 8/10
(I entered her tight warm love hole in missionary. She moaned with a loud ahhh. We locked lips & frenched while I poked her pussy with my prick. I increased my tempo & pace and She moaned louder with my every thrust. She then licked & sucked my ears, neck & nipples hungrily like a baby while her hands were all over my body and face. I felt like I was being molested. Omg. We then switched to Asian Cow girl. Damn. This babe is really good at riding. She moved up & down my prick while I squeezed her neh neh. She increased her tempo & pace with different riding variations. Then she lowered her face & we locked lips & frenched passionately like lovers. I can't endure her awesome riding skills any longer & cummed all my loads into her tight warm hole. A sexisfying awesome shiok shiok sex I had! Hehe..)

GFE: 7/10
(Relatively high Gfe. Chatty. Gentle. Accommodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes for her excellent service!
Old 16-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Good alternative in W06 after XiaXin departure

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
GND with great services... No horse run

Zu Er (L16 W06)

Height: 1.6+ m

Face: 6.5/10
(She is not those very pretty, drop dead gorgeous type. She is more of a GND. Her most noticeable flaw would be her flat button nose. She has a nice pair of wide big eyes & kissable lips on her small palm sized face. She has overflowing Long silky black hair. Her facial complexion is fair & relatively good.)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6+ m tall, she is slim with curves at the right places. Very very slight tummy sighted. Long slender pair of smooth legs. Smooth fair creamy body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Her ass is ideal for doggie hehe.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a natural pair of B cup boobs with big brown nipples on her slim body frame.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(Action packed bath. Non stop sensual touches all over my body arousing me combined with heavenly HJ awesome. Body to body soapy rub. Cat bath on my body while I stood still focusing on my nipples. Ended the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.6/10
(It's not your usual routine type of cat bath. I laid on the bed. She placed her lips to mine & before I knew it we were passionately frenching tasting each other saliva. She then licked my ears, neck & nipples & slowly moved southwards. I enjoyed Every lick & touch she made. Its so spontaneous & sensual yet natural. I flipped over & she repeated her cat bath. She made use of the wall by placing her feet against it when performing cat bath. Awesome acrobatic move haha.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(Deep throated. Suction average. Room for improvement. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking technique on my dick head & head twisting action to tighten her mouth grip on my dick. Constant CFM glances when giving me BBBJ. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on my dick with her feet on the wall. Breath taking acrobatic stunt!)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(She is simply a kissing fish! We frenched non stop passionately like lovers with endless tongue fight. I struggle to grasp for fresh air a couple of times. Hehe. She bit on my lips & tongue softly. Ouch!)

AR: 6.9/10
(She employed licking AR style with HJ & ball massaging action. Room for improvement. Alternated AR & ball sucking action.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has soft sparse pussy hair around her pink pussy. Pussy tasted a little salty. Had a great time painting her. She opened up her pussy with her fingers so that my tongue can thrust deeper. She let out constant soft sexy moans as I painted her.)

(I entered her tight warm love hole in missionary. She moaned with a loud ahhh. We locked lips & frenched while I poked her pussy with my prick. I increased my tempo & pace and She moaned louder with my every thrust. She then licked & sucked my ears, neck & nipples hungrily like a baby while her hands were all over my body and face. I felt like I was being molested. Omg. We then switched to Asian Cow girl. Damn. This babe is really good at riding. She moved up & down my prick while I squeezed her neh neh. She increased her tempo & pace with different riding variations. Then she lowered her face & we locked lips & frenched passionately like lovers. I can't endure her awesome riding skills any longer & cummed all my loads into her tight warm hole. A sexisfying awesome shiok shiok sex I had! Hehe..)

GFE: 7/10
(Relatively high Gfe. Chatty. Gentle. Accommodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes for her excellent service!
Old 17-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

(Eva) 1612
Face: 6.8/10
Boobs: A to B cups
Body: Not fair or tan, spotted some armpit hair eh..m a sucka for fair looking babes though, Bobo is fair in this aspect.
BBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10 (When cum liao, pull out condom, cb like got fishy smell)
RTF: Nope
Old 18-08-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

色誘你的湯唯!...

月月,Yue Yue (L20 H62A)

Height: 165cm
Experience in GL: Debuted FEB 2015

Face: 8/10
She has a 色誘你的桃花眼!sparkling eyes which can “talk”. Her eyes are so beautiful!!I like She look At Me the 眼神,太迷人了,,

Body: 7/10
At 1.65m, nice Good looking, No extra fat !All well developed !

Boobs: 6/10
Natural A+ cup boobs, firm and nice to hold !

Massage:
where got time, fuck her solid One hour !!

Cat Bath:
I dont like, skip !

Frenching: 6/10
Light kissing on lips only !

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7/10
normal,

Pussy Painting
why waste time make her shiok, we paid to enjoy !!

Oh this a Best part !I hardly write FR, because She can really act, and make Me very happy, change many style, long hour fucking, she provide very Good service which I hardly find !

GFE: 7.5/10
chatty and can take joke, maintain smiling even I request difficult mission !

RTF: Yes !她太像湯唯了!受不了她那色誘的眼神!she told Me many Bro want to write report For her, she scare let her friend and family know, I told her dont worry, Sammy only For English written, so she allow Me to post [/QUOTE]

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 20-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL: M11
House: L24M13
Home: Hunan
Ht/Wt: 163cm/46kg
Debut: May 2015

Looks: Mixed of GND and SYT type with short bob shoulder length hairstyle tinted in pink. Oval shape face, slight high forehead hairline, nice eyes, medium high nose, sensuous medium thick lips. Nice smooth complexion, ass felt firm and strong. Slim bod, no tummy fats, A cupper boobs slightly hanging but with large juicy brown tits. Legs not slim nor fat, quite balance.

Boobs: A cupper with large brown juicy tits that got erected and swell quickly when aroused. Boobs slightly hanging with tits pointing downwards.

Frenching: Vgd. Soft moist lips with light tongue kissing. She stopped frenching during the intense FJ, not sure why, prolly she can only focus one thing at a time?

Painting: Excellent. Clean shaven. Large pinkish and wet pretty pussy, great for momento paint works, haha. Did DATY in 360 deg until shiok shiok. She reacted with soft moans.

BBBJ: Vgd. She sprayed some hygiene fluid into her mouth first. Began with slow soft half stroke at first and then quicken her tempo into faster, deeper and harder grip on my dick. Her mouth felt minty and damn shiok, somehow the ‘cooling’ effect was able to numb my dickhead from any pre-matured ejaculation so that I could enjoy a longer bbbj. ☺

FJ: Vgd. She put some fluid on my CD after I capped on. Felt very slippery in and out her pussy in missionary. Could be better without the fluid as her love hole was already very wet after the DATY. Because of this, I had to pump her tripply hard to get the real feel. In fact, her pussy was quite large for her small size. Anyway, she was very accommodating and worked out well with me in my requests. Bonked her in sittng, cowgirl and back to missionary in various angles – legs raised backwards, spread eagle wide, crossed over to get a tighter grip and finally offloaded…

GFE: She was a quiet and guai guai type of girl. She would just looked at me with slight smile without saying much. Really can melt my heart…. Not those chatty and fake kc type, u know what I mean.

Overall: A submissive type of WL with enjoyable service albeit A cupper. Oh, she said she (all the WLs in L24M13) will be moving to a new house at L20H60 next month. So if u are game to up her, take note. I think that is better for them as L24 looked eerie at night and with many drunk FTs wandering around.

RTF: Yes.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Sizzling Hot lass ...

A Sizzling Hot Lass ...

WL Name - Linda
Origin - Zhejiang, PRC
Age - 23-24 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.6m
Home Base - WH17
Misc Info - Has prior experience in the flesh trade. Debuted 2 months ago

Looks - I would not classify her as a chio lass by GL CAT150 standard. But she is definitely sizzling hot (sex appealing) both looks and service wise. She looks a tad like Media Corp veteran, Zoe Tay at certain angle. I could visualize that she would look much better with less makeup. She should utilize those Korean Nude makeup style. She has a pair of big double eyelide eyes with synthetic eyelashes. Her nose is neither high nor flat. Facial complexion is clear and fair. She has pouting lips which make her slutty in a way ... Her long wavy hair complete the vampy prima donna ...

Bod - Fair and superbly smooth body complexion ... Can see faint green veins running along her bod ... She is slim with somewhat flat butts but tummy protrusion is getting obvious ... She can't wear those bra top and/or midriff outfit until she removes the layer fats along her waistline ...

Tits - Beautiful and bountiful almost C cupper frontal assets with attractive looking pink pointy nips ... Veins can be seen on her tits ... Her tits are naturally very well-developed - Rounded and very perky ...

Pussy - Very appetizing pussy which is bald & smooth with labias neatly tucked inside her vagina wall. I think her pubic hair has been removed by some sort of laser hair-removal technology ... She has a small tattoo just above her pussy ... She loves to be eaten downsouth ... In fact she requested for a cunnilingus during the pre-shower segment ... She lubed up pretty fast with my incessant and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Pre-Shower Routine - The moment the door closed behind us, she came forward promptly and started to caress my anatomy all over even before we undressed ... I groped her tits and perky butts aggressively ... We then started to french kiss ... (I better stop the erotic description here and let u experience it yourself ... )

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation on my frontal an rear torso ... Sliding of my bulked up heirloom along her ass crack whilst I moulded and kneaded her tits from behind ... I would alternately stimulate her clit with my fingers ... She completed this segment with a wet BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - She licked and caressed me all over my body ... We would french each other wherever the opportunity arose ... She used her soft and smooth tits to massage my front and rear torso ...

AR - I was positioned on my fours whilst being ARed ... Very good technique indeed and very stimulating ... She would also caress my penis whilst ARing me ...

French Kissing - Very spontaneous and aggressive french kissing with lotsa tongue actions ... I liken that to those porno artists kissing in blue film ... I like this style only if I am super horny ...

BBBJ - Very fast & furious throbbing up & down of her head along the length of my dick ... Luckily I could sustain or else ended up misfire ... Hahaha ... She would caress my pubic area and nips whilst BBBJing me ...

FJ - Very engaging and passionate ... Her love hole was pretty tight even though she was being fucked by at least 8 men daily ... We adopted several styles before I climaxed in missionary position ... She also squeezed her vagina wall against my penis a fraction of a second before I ejaculated ... She is a very experience whore ...

Attitude - I heard from some punters that her attitude can be cold or hot ... It depends on her mood ... I guess I was lucky on that day when I visited her the very first time ... I must say she is a vampy prima donna ... She may not have the complete package that I desire but her slutty looks + her commando service is more than made up for her lack of certain elements which I desire ... I urge all punters to try her at least once especially if you dig well-developed tits and commando services offer by a slutty whore ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-08-2015 at 12:03 PM. Reason: To correct typo errors
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1