The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
r_retrtitle

some chee bye fucker zap me for nothing!!!! Chao ah gua
Old 17-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maid having sex with employer's Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboyzbleu View Post
i remember this story. it came out in TNP few yrs ago! i think not only the 2 son kena, dunno y the wife and hubby also. parents actually treat the maid well and thats y the maid taught the 2 boy sex because they were curious.
It is sad to see the young suffer when they have their un-utilized future in front of them.

I never think hiring a maid is a solution. (We dun see American parents hiring maids in the States rite?) Sex education should start young - better do it yourselves as parents rather than wait for some dubious characters to replace your role.
Old 17-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
Bro u sure got published on newspaper , where did ur source came from???
Hi Bro,

I got this story or should I say heard about this incident from family friends, and not from the newspaper....... As I had already said I am just sharing. If you have any doubts please ignore my post. Sorry.
Old 17-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jobaba is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
Never mind lah, the world only end at 2012mah, beijing shutdown still got India, Africa, North Korea, etc.
wah... north korea somemore !
u wan F the military gals ?
duno wat they might do to ur didi ....
if south korea i understand...
Old 17-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
North Korea gals good you dunno, the country is so isolated to the outside world, i think the gals shld be very innocent.
Old 18-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 19
-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah u all power sia... from local news becoming international new
Old 18-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=king=- View Post
Wah u all power sia... from local news becoming international new
now i understand y some people dun read news... cos they are full of craps !
Old 18-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jerker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
Hi Fellow Semsters,

Just some little story to share which took place some many years back.

I know of this couple whom are both professionals and they had very little time at home........ In order to help with house work and also to cook for their sons who are in their secondary school, they haired a maid.

Cut the story short, the maid happens to be quite good looking and upon her starting work the 2 sons already started to have a relationship with her.

6 months down the road, she was being send home for some uncleared medical reason and the whole family went for a blood test in the mother's clinic. Bingo...... the 2 son is inflicted with AIDS........

So think again. I do not think this is a joking matter.

BTW... both sons are from one of the top school in SIN.

Sorry for being so serious. Just my random thoughts that come across my mind when I saw the papers this morning and then here in SBF.
must be she knows she got 'lucky' n now come to sg n pass it around before she dies man!

suay lah
Old 19-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

The news shared by TS came out in one of the chinese tabloids about a week ago, if i did not remember wrongly. I am one of those KPOs who like to peep at the newspapers that others are reading while on the train.
Old 19-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
The news shared by TS came out in one of the chinese tabloids about a week ago, if i did not remember wrongly. I am one of those KPOs who like to peep at the newspapers that others are reading while on the train.

ME too leh others ppl newspaper peep... when got neh neh i also peep LOL
Old 19-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=king=- View Post
ME too leh others ppl newspaper peep... when got neh neh i also peep LOL
tell me which guy don't peep neh neh... LOL ...
if got seat don't sit... stand and roam around... song !
and you don't realize how fast MRT is, you overshot your destination..
Old 20-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
tell me which guy don't peep neh neh... LOL ...
if got seat don't sit... stand and roam around... song !
and you don't realize how fast MRT is, you overshot your destination..
haha indeed! but i ever encounter gal pretend to stand so near then i siam... knz see too much news so scare later tio case
Old 20-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

I am always sitting down and bioing the newspapers instead. I know standing up can see neh nehs and nips but after awhile you may regret cause you end up in the police station.
Old 20-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

This is from today's Straits Times. If this is what called 'sexually abusing', then I volunteer myself.

==========================================
May 20, 2010
Maid admits having sex with boy, 12
By Elena Chong

HAD his grandmother not been visiting over Christmas, a 12-year-old boy's family might not have known that their Indonesian maid was sexually abusing him.

The 27-year-old maid was yesterday convicted and now faces up to 10 years' jail when she is sentenced on June 2.

The abuse was uncovered on Christmas Day last year when the 70-year-old grandmother visited the boy and his family at their condominium apartment in the northern part of Singapore.

The boy had woken up at about 11pm and told his grandmother, who was sleeping in the same room, that he wanted to go to the toilet.

About five to 10 minutes later when he had not returned, she became worried and decided to look for him.

As she walked past the maid's room, which had its lights on and its door open, she was stunned to see the boy naked from the waist down and the maid performing oral sex on him.

The elderly woman shouted at the boy, and the maid stopped what she was doing and quickly pulled up his pants.

When he was back in his room, the grandmother asked what the maid had done to him, but he kept quiet.

Unnerved, the grandmother told the boy's parents what had happened the next day when she went out shopping with them.

The boy's father questioned him the same day. He eventually opened up and told his father what the maid had done to him.

The father lodged a police report the next day.

Investigations later showed that apart from the incident on Dec 25 last year, the maid had sex with the boy on two previous occasions between June and Dec 25 last year.

The two offences will be taken into consideration for the purpose of sentencing.

Yesterday, the maid - a bespectacled, short woman sporting short hair - pleaded for leniency after her conviction.

She told the court through an Indonesian interpreter that she was remorseful and promised not to commit the offences again.

District Judge John Ng postponed sentencing to allow Deputy Public Prosecutor Cassandra Cheong to prepare arguments on the punishment the maid should receive.

For committing an obscene act with the boy, the maid could be given the maximum fine of $5,000 and two years' jail.

For performing oral sex on a youth under 16, she could be jailed for up to 10 years and/or fined.
Old 20-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see it differently. slut who seduce the boy and the boy was helpless.

"The Straits Times" reported the news in a slightly more objective way. It did not portray the maid as a slut and only mentioned about the maid giving head to the boy.

If you read carefully from both papers, you will gather different deductions from their reports.

It takes two hands to clap. The boy only admitted it when his father cornered him.

I don't think the maid dare to seduce the boy unless the boy had given her the cue.

Of course the maid was silly to have got involved with an underage boy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1