The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

FR for GIFT

Looks: 8.5/10 Much prettier & cute in real life than her pics.
Body: 8/10 Slim, great curves and a shapely butt.
Boobs: 9/10 D Cupped boobs which will fit perfectly in your hands, nice perky tits.
BBBJ: 9/10 Started slow with & playing your balls at the same time. Then more and more slurping action, great momentum, leaving me satisfied.
FJ: 8.5/10 Very accommodating. Tried 69, Doggy, cow girl. Wont stop or complain unless u want to. Hardworking and will take initiative
GFE: 8/10 Covered me in hugs and kisses, can see that she is quite new to this industry, but she tries her best to treat you as her boyfriend.

Feeling horny as usual, took a look at different stables to see what's new. Saw a eye lookers at Sherbet, so wanted to have a try. Texted Bro Mario and got a quick reply from him. Initially i wanted Bess, but due to the time constraints, i asked Bro Mario to make arrange someone who's SYT and good in her service.

Was recommended gift instead. Location was discreet. + point!

Upon entering the unit,Gift held my hands and led me into her room.Went in and we chatted for around 5 mins to break the ice, soon later we started undressing and kissing each other. She wrapped me in my towel and led me to the bathroom.

Showered me like a baby & making sure that i was properly cleaned. Wrapped ourselves in our towels and proceeded back to the room. She started licking me from my nipples down to my dick play with my ball at the same time, slow and erotic. Then came the BBBJ. Very good suction, great BBBJ from her, and great momentum, knowing when to speed up and when to slow down.

It was at least a satisfying 5 mins of pleasure,changing positons to 69 position i fingered her and licked her pussy till she was wet and started to give out moans of pleaseure.I requested for her to cap me and started with a ride.

Was in the cowgirl position for a while, i requested for her to switch to reverse cowgirl position. No complains, she just smiled and obliged. Riding faster and more vigorously until i expanded my first shot.

She cleaned me up and gave me a light massage as i lay down on my back & rested for a while. Chatting for abit, and hugging each other on the bed, my playful hands started to roam all around her body, she caressed my dick and made it stand before popping it into her mouth.

I was ready for round 2. Capped on again. This time i doggied her furiously till her moaning pitches changed. She shivered and finally cummed. This time round i unloaded my little soldiers into her mouth. Sucking me dry to the last drop, she cleaned the mess in her mouth and then we proceeded to the shower.

With ample time left, we went back to the bedroom again this time still hugging and kissing each other on the bed. Great personality and hardworking girl, sadly her english is limited but , nevertheless she was really a great pick.

Soon it was time to go, she pressed her boobs on me and gave a light kiss on the cheek. Helped me undress and held my hands and led me to the door. Before leaving, she whispered to me "hope to see you again".

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old 25-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaw88 View Post
Left you a PM, bro.

Most importantly, a FR is to give bros a sense of idea of what to expect, good services must share, the style of writing and the pics are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination. A pic tells a thousand words, a gif file from sailsingapore bro tells a million maybe..
Yes, agreed with you and have reply you a PM.

"A FR is to give bros a sense of idea of what to expect, good services must share, the style of writing and the pics are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination."

Important thing is we share and we enjoy.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, agreed with you and have reply you a PM.

"A FR is to give bros a sense of idea of what to expect, good services must share, the style of writing and the pics are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination."

Important thing is we share and we enjoy.
Always love reading yours and bro yashiro FR. Thanks for sharing with us.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Xenomorph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Perri from Xclusive 2 days in a row.
This is my 3rd FR since I've been here but for her I must write one.
Thanks Bro Prince for bringing her in and ending my streaks of endless bad Bonks of Tigers. Not forgetting to mention about Bro Prince outstanding service, tolerant of me being late cause I had to wait for a Taxi for almost an hour. (Seriously I might have been better off taking a train)

Enough rumbling,

Looks - 9/10
Perri looks exactly as the photos are. When u enter the place, her bright and dazzling smile is enough to revive you from whatever problems that is bothering you.

Body - 8/10
Perfect body to go with that angelic face. No tummy, round bubbly ass which is exceptionally good for doggy and a pair of sweet round B cup boobs equipped with light brown nipples.

Kissing - 8/10
Loves doing this, keeps asking for more by pouting her mouth. How can you not wanna kiss the crap out of her. And once she's comfortable enough, that kiss will turning into full on frenching. AWESOME!!

BBBJ - 10/10
Works exceptionally hard on this. Warning to bros who can't stand having a hot ass girl blowing you and looking at you with those CFM eyes, you better stop her or you're gonna lose it.

FJ - 8.5/10
She's hardworking and tight as hell. Accommodating to any positions and it's a joy to see her cum. Squirming and grabbing the sheets, you gotta try it to know

GFE - 10/10
Once in the room, she'll hug and shower you with lots of kisses like there's no tomorrow. Maybe it's because of chemistry, she even made dinner (though it just cup noodles) and shared with me. She really treats you like a king, KC gao gao.

Had to mention that she will go all the way blowing you for as long as it takes to get you to come.( had difficultly on the second shot, took her almost 40mins to get it out).

A GEM not to be missed. She will be leaving in early FeB! Catch her will she's still here!
Old 25-01-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=504770

Hits & Misses

Hits
GFE - gao gao
Svc - gao gao
Location - accessible by all forms of trpt
Pic - 80% except skin tone

Misses
Boobs - Enhanced, hard...
Duration - short changed 10 mins becoz another bro at the door step liao (maybe Owner can provide more time allowance)

RTF: Nope, I'm a (real) boobs lover made a bad choice there.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a fr for ClubV Mina.

What a week it has been. 4 girls in 3 days, 2 being today. Im writting this FR in the taxi so please dont mind if there is any mispells. I just finished the best bonk with Clubv's Mina.
It started with a booking with ClubV/armani for Mina at 1030a.m. However okt didnt respond when i reached the location. Finally he said he overslept and so i decided to try DevilHouse's Kimi after browsing the forum.

Nothing worth to write an Fr for, just not what i am expecting and not my cup of tea so let me skip Kimi. However this does not mean she is bad. She is actually very friendly.

So i messaged bro vman again in the evening and got a 9:30pm slot with Mina. This time no problem.

Mina open the door and i was shocked to see a very beautiful tall girl standing there. She stands about 168cm as stated in her profile. She told me she is 170cm.

Her skin is very fair as she is from Chiang Mai. Studying university in Bangkok and works part time in ktv there. This is her first time in SG so please treat her well.

Mina can speak basic english, not too fluent but we can understand each other.

Proceed to our bathing suit, i can see her beautiful round B cup. Very light brown protuding nipples and slightly hairy bush. She has no tattoo but have a very small cute scar from appendix surgery. She is not the slim/skinny type but also not the chubby type. Very propotionate to her height, very nice round ass. A very hot body overall.

Shower was outside the room and SOP. After we are done, we proceeded back to the room.

Started with her giving me a catbath, lots of tongue with soft moans and it made me very high. I think the best i ever had.

Next she went down for a Bbbj, nothing special but with the right amount of suction. Definitely knows what she is doing.

Put the cap on, and started with a reverse cowgirl. She is the grinder front to back type not the up and down rider. Really love this position as i can see her beautiful round ass moving back and forth. Then we switched to missionary and i finally unloaded with doggie. Again this is my favourite position as i can see her hourglass shape body. She has a nice genuine soft moan as well not the fake loud moans. She is also naturally wet as when i pulled out my dick, her pussy actually made a farting noise and the condom was super slimy. Its the first time i ever experience this.

After a quick shower, we TCSS abit and proceed to round 2. Started with a bbbj and finally caps on. Before inserting, i went down to paint her and she actually dont mind. Very nice looking pussy and do not have any smell at all. Then we started at missionary, cowgirl, doggy, missionary and finished again on doggy. Both of us were sweating and she gives a thumbs up for an approval.

Take a last shower and chit chat a while before i paid and left a very happy man.

I usually write my FR very short but i feel Mina deserved this.

Looks : 9/10 prettiest fl i ever bonk. very fair like chinese, sharp noise, beautiful lips. Has a nice teeth as well. She definitely knows how to doll up. Very long hair but tie up during action.
Boobs : 9/10 full natural b cup, very nice shape, firm and no sagging at all.
Body : 9/10 tall, super sexy and have a nice round ass.
Catbath : 8/10 felt very natural
Bbbj : 8/10 nothing special but good enough
FJ : 9/10 probably best bonk i ever had with a Fl.
Gfe : 8/10 basic english, very nice personality, what more can u ask for.
Rtf : 10000% definitely if i am in SG, i will probably rtf her 4 times and skip the rest during my stay in sg if she was available on my first day.

Overall 9/10. Best i ever had. A gem not to be missed. Dont regret not to book her. She will go back early feb.

Thanks again okt for the set up. Definitely redeemed your mistake by providing this gem.

P.s - sorry if this fr is too long

Last edited by Niggaplease; 25-01-2015 at 11:23 PM.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xtr0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fr on snowy from clubv
Old 26-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Omami is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (VipThaiClub - Snow)

Had a session with Snow from VipThaiClub.

Here's my FR for Snow bros.

Date: 23-Jan-2015
Time: 7.00pm

Saw this SYT and positive FR from Happyman89, so I quick make arrangement with OKT. This is also my 1st visit to this stable, everything was OK same as Bro Happyman89 stated .

Face: 9/10
Very pretty SYT face. About an 90% similarity match to what you see in the pictures.

Body: 9/10
Slim boy type, not fat at all. Saw 3 tattoo on back near her neck . Normal Thai Tan skin. B cup boobs.

Shower: 7/10
Very SOP and brief, but this also mean that I've more time to do what I wanted in the room.

French 9/10:
Good kissing with tongue.

Cat-bath: 8.5/10
She love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard.

Bbbj 8/10:
with Deep thoat, slow but she know how and where to blow.

Painting 8/10:
Small bush, but clean. Can finger also.

FJ: 9.5/10
1 word shiok! very very tight. She accommodating to any positions.

GFE: 9.5/10
No commercial feel throughout my time with her.

Attitude: 9.5/10
Very Shy, Hardworking, No complaint, Polite.

OKT 9/10:
Thanks bro for this arrangement. 1st time engage this stable, his customer service was good and very truthful.

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
gagahaha is a Helpful and Caring Samstergagahaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This FR is for GIFT
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...747&highlight=

Morning succulent breakfast consists of Gift but i saw alot of bro say she is a died fish! But heres my view as simple FR for her:

She's young, cute & pretty attractive,have nice hair and smooth skin. A compromising girl who knows her trades well and giving in to my wishes.

She clean my bro thoroughly and stroke it occasionally during the shower. Next came BBBJ, her BBBJ skill was wonderful. Looking at her head bouncing

up and down on my prick got me really excited as she flashed a school girl look when it came to sex and most importantly she allow CIM.

She has a moist & tight pussy and she seemed to be turned on easily. Her pussy was clean and with no odour, i licked and fingered her and as she was enjoying she gives out a very seductive moaning. Her Big melons were nice. I can't stop myself from caressing them.

She rocked on me just like my girlfriend riding on me. She enjoyed my touch and my kisses. She moans to every moment i thrust my prick into her deeply, moaning with pleasure untill i finally explode and we cummed together.

Looks- 8/10 SYT
Shower- 8/10 She cleaned me thoroughly and help me undress and wear my clothes
Fingering-8/10 She enjoys it alot , telling from her facial expression
Boobs- 7.5/10 Nice natural big melons which fits perfectly in your palms
BBBJ- 7.5/10 Job Well Done, Must try to understand the feeling she gives.
FJ- 8.5/10 Better than fucking my GF, totally great service and session!
Massage: 7/10 Short and relaxing massage during the break

Overall Rating : 8.5/10

Must Try for all bros.
Thanks Bro mario for the arrangments, efficient, polite and, great Babes !

P.S. will be visiting you really soon for an RTF for Gift. Until then...
Old 27-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
forshe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforshe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for ginny from x-clusive
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=504628

27/01

Many thanks to bro prince who sent back a quick reply and arranged a timing with me for ginny today.

Location is discreet and accessible, ding donged and came face to face with a sweet and pretty ginny. Passed her some snacks i bought from overseas and immediately after door closed she starts to get naughty, kisses fly and hugs generously given. Once in the room we chatted like long lost friends and continued hugging and spanking butts. As i was wearing a belt she took it off and started tying it around my hands while stripping down to birthday suit, then after she jokingly suggested BDSM and asks to spank me ginny is really a naughty gem and wild before the main action even started started action after shower, even during showering she was having fun spanking me and telling me that she's one crazy girl and whether i can handle her

Looks: 85% like pic provided, she has a beautiful tattoo on her back
Figure 9/10 : Petite build with soft average size boobs (not for boob-lovers)
BBBJ 9/10: One of the best, her tease and licks are sensational
Painting: Allowed
FJ 10/10: First shot done in missionary, could felt the hotness inside her, she was super horny and asking to cum inside her, second shot done in doggy, facing the mirrors
Massage 9/10: She likes massages and frequently go for them, picking up superb skills which i find is quite amazing for someone who doesn't learn directly from anyone
GFE 10/10: Full marks doesn't justify the GFE i received from her, she takes a light hearted view on all kinds of situations and knows exactly how to satisfy you, it was like being a real couple having fun together joking about everything and anything. Definitely not a time-watcher and she even play good music in the room. Crème de la crème!
RTF: YES she is the gem that you're looking for if you like girls with wild personality and happy-go-lucky feel

To all other bros please treat her well and she will definitely give you a heaven of a time!
Old 27-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Booked isabella and dory last slot for 2hrs of tarma last night from Pacificstars!!!

Went up to the place as usual with 2 sexy lady wearing bra and panties opened the door for me...Seeing their big boobs make me even awaits how this 2 lady will serve me later...

Started chatting awhile and 3 of us went shower together!!!both lady clean me from head to toes, 1 kissing and the other 1 BJ make me BAY TAHAN and CIIM in Sexy Isabella mouth...even after i CIM she still carry on sucking WONDFERFUL ACTION FOR BOTH LADY IN SHOWER!!!

Cleaned up and we proceed to the bed...both of them massge for me awhile later we started NURU massge....Both girl boobs rubbing u while NURU is no joke....si bei song ar!!!! isabella start kissing with me n dory sucking then capped me on and ride on me...Her moan is nice HAHA....

Both of their pussy is well trimmed and nice

Both lady served me well....Must try this tarma pair.....Dory is going back to the lands of smile soon!!!
Old 27-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Angela, club armani
Pic Resemblance: About 80%, 1st pic
Looks: 8/10, OL with a light tan
Boobs: Small B cups
Massage: Piano
Frenching: 5/10, Don't really like
BJ: 6/10, Average
FJ: 7/10, Not bad, quite tight and sensitive.
GFE: 6/10. Can speak english quite well but don't really connect
Room: Decent bed
RTF: Overall not bad but end up not my cup of tea.
Old 27-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deciding whether I should commando Jewel from Xclusive. Can't find any FR about her even she come back multiple times already

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=504009
Old 27-01-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Deciding whether I should commando Jewel from Xclusive. Can't find any FR about her even she come back multiple times already

I think this is her second time. Real person vs pic, the difference is heaven and earth
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 27-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post

Looks somewhat different from picture but still quite pretty IMO. Also service and character quite good. Wanted to rtf yesterday but she was sick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1