The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
kennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Recently, I went to Lor 6 and 8 to check out the Thai WL. First time testing out Thais, as I used to go for PRC.

First stop was Lor 6 H66. The man quoted me $50 for 25min, which surprised me a bit. I expected 45 min. So I skipped over to Lor 8 H 69. The uncle outside beckoned me in and I went to take a look. A few of the girls were acceptable, but the uncle recommended G12, although I found G8 prettier.

Anyway, I took the recommendation and went with G12. We went upstairs to her room. (It seems that the Thai WL stayed in their room, unlike the PRCs who have their residence some where else. Can anyone share more on this?)

She was friendly, but service was poor. I bathed myself and by the time I came out she was already totally naked. So there is the stripping part, which I am looking forward to.

Overall, service rather poor but she maintained her smile throughout. No black face.

The only positive point was her real pair of C boobs, which were fantastic. I personally do not like artificially enhanced ones.
Old 30-08-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedy View Post
It seems that the Thai WL stayed in their room, unlike the PRCs who have their residence some where else. Can anyone share more on this?
yup, all thai fishtank gals work n sleep in the same room.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 14
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

WH H2 G21

Saw this gal previously when I went GL to look see look see last week. She looks like 1 of my viet FB. Yesterday I on her. Providing a short FR.

Looks: 7/10 (CFM look)
Boobs: C cup (enhance, abit big for her small frame) [same build as GL18H20G20]
figure: 8/10 (quite firm ass)
Shower: 4/10 (SOP, after bonk, I shower myself )
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short time spend cat-bathing)
BBBJ: 7/10 (very good suction and keep looking into my eyes while she suck. But duration too short)
AR: 6/10 (lick lick outside ashole for short while only) [GL18H18G9 is alot better in this]
FJ: 7/10 (very good cowgirl)

plus point: shaved pussy
Old 02-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lordsee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i noe if there is any overnight service in L6H66
and if got how much
and from wat time
Old 02-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lordsee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can u guys tell me how much is the price for overnight for L6H66 or any
and from wat time to wat time
currently in SG for 2 weeks and need some pleasure
Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Anyone knows which Cat50 house goes for 30mins?
Old 02-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
L6 H70 and H72
Old 05-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 21
walao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello feifei View Post
G19 -OK this one i MUST SAY... UP TO U SAMSTERS! she give SKIN TO SKIN fucking if u want... after bbbj u just make her lie down and u can do her liao. my friends all keep going for her and do her like that. when it was my turn to try her i smile and kiss her neck and say its ok... i dont want her get pregnant and use my 'BLANK ATTACHEMENT (condom)" but actually i scared liao to do her raw... if my 3 friends all do her like that before.. surely lots of customers also can right... well up to u fellas. just telling u all first.
Boobs: 34c (modified = silicon) I visited her a few times. She wants me to do her RAW !!! scare the shit out of me. I just tell her.. Cannot..

Once she tried to pull my CD out and stick my 2ic into her pussy. Scare the shit out of me and I push her away.

But overall service she did for me is fucking amazing !!! it's like 150 job but pay 50 only .
dear Ferrow Kuey Kias,

This 'Ladyboy' is scary...sibei frightening man...i tried her twice and i decided to call it a quit...1st time try was ok...i was sober enough to notice any things she was about to commit...it was a safe one though..SOP..with rubber on...no initiation...

Then came my second trip...I have to admit I am a poor drinker..just 2 bottles of Lao hor (Tiger beer)...i am pretty wobbly...(let alone 3..i will see man with 2-3 heads and limbs multiply...went into her room...once again..pretty SOP...i started off missionary...with CD on...thereafter changed position..i guess its the cowgirl position made me felt sleepy..i closed my eyes a little..and head still in ga-ga land..she sat on me..i noticed something amiss...the layer of rubber acts as an insulation against heat..when she comes to the top..that so call heat between her cheebye tunnel and lanjiao intensified substantially...i took a peek then..she was in an up and down motion and i managed to catched a glimpse the moment she 'up'..fuck!!!! wheres my CD rim around the base of my lanjiao..and the wetness on my lanjiao's body seems shiny (CD usually looks MATT finish even though in contact with cheebye water)..Nabei..i was pissed..i pushed her away and scolded her in thai.."you wanna die huh...don't let me report..." "Your cheekiness doesn't pay off well here"..she damn paiseh but still tried to make up her CFM look at me...it didn;t work...dont wanna waste my 50 bucks..i jerked (PCC) on her chest instead...

the End...

So guys..better be alert while fucking her..she is a SNAKE..

you chincery,
Walao
Old 05-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow,she so Commando sia..In this case,u should not call her in the 1st place wor....Anyway,Hope u are Fine...Tk Care wor....
Old 05-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beowulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
she was in an up and down motion and i managed to catched a glimpse the moment she 'up'..fuck!!!! wheres my CD rim around the base of my lanjiao..and the wetness on my lanjiao's body seems shiny (CD usually looks MATT finish even though in contact with cheebye water)..
walao you gin gao lun sia. For many mere mortals in our drunken state, given the same situation, we will accept our uncontrollable fate to work a lusty creampie in her pussy and once sober, off to a blood test a couple of months later with grave consternation.

From what I know G19 is not the only one in this house who will offer raw. Is G19 still there? I thought she went back home like many months ago. I've never stepped into this house to recce for a very long time, afraid unable to fend off the lure of the vipers.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
L6 H70 n L6 H72 confirm give 30min full, not like some houses not even 20min press buzzer liaoz

L18 hse at the corner diagonally opposite H54 (can't recall the hse number) also claims to give 30min, but haven't tried personally.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

Re: L18H40G11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakering View Post
L18H40G11

Damage: $50/30min
L18 H40 also 30min now?
boycotted this hse together with H38 last time bcos of poor OKT attitude. dunno now changed for better yet...
Old 06-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
From what I know, at least for Thai houses, they have off day. The girls only need to work for 30 days in a month. Hence, if the month has 31 days, the girls will have one off day, for the exact day need to check with the girl or OKT. In this case, the house will close for 1 day. They will have their next off day in July and August. I can't say what they do. Some of them may go to temple to pray. Some may just stay in the house and take their off day as their rest day. Some may even go shoppping, who knows..
the gals in L6 H72 told me everyday gotta work, not even 1 day off a month

if wanna rest must get MC from doctor
Old 06-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
hey bro..is she 138? i actually tried this 138 before back then..looks not bad..probably the prettier one in that house...she recently just dye her hair...its longer then shoulder length...she has a tatoo at the waist area...she gives that piss off attitude..like shes not interested...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidy View Post
its ok bro. just told myself that its either not my day, not her day, or we simply got no chemistry!

thanks for the recommendations. 1 thing for sure is i will never step into that house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidy View Post
the 1 i took should be 38, the 1 my friend took should be 138! did not really bother to remember the number.

conclusion is, these 2 is as bad. my friend also phui smelly saliva when he come out!
looks like i'm not the only one getting sh1tty service from this lousy L18 H14.

used to look for G128 due to her sweet looks, but the rubbish OKT pressing buzzer only 15min into session twice spoilt it all. the G128 herself also dilly-dally to force me to extend also pissed me off

this hse used to be one i where RTF many times a few years back when the OKT n my regular gal then, called Waen, not so much of time-watching. but now it's quite atrocious liao lor...

Last edited by hoosdathu; 06-09-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kingpink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
walao you gin gao lun sia. For many mere mortals in our drunken state, given the same situation, we will accept our uncontrollable fate to work a lusty creampie in her pussy and once sober, off to a blood test a couple of months later with grave consternation.

From what I know G19 is not the only one in this house who will offer raw. Is G19 still there? I thought she went back home like many months ago. I've never stepped into this house to recce for a very long time, afraid unable to fend off the lure of the vipers.
Bro..do you know which other girls offer raw?!? just to be sure :P..thnx!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1