The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

I just witness a couple doing it at a park behind Cheng San CC. I was there going for my regular walk after dinner at 8.00pm. They are definitely not shy at all.

They were doing it at the shelter right at the entrance. Despite being dark, there is enough light from street lamp to see everything including the red underwear she pull down. Both guys are fully dress, chinese Singaporean looking and early twenties.

I was a bit surprise they didn't seek a darker area or somewhere away from the entrance shelter. When I first enter the park, she was sitting with the guy behind her. Despite being covered with jacket and one could clearly see the guy trusting his hand up and down at her pussy from the movement of his hand.

I walked away after that. After one round the park, they were even more daring. She was standing with her panties at her feet. The guy was lying on the bench. He was licking at her under her skirt. Must be good oyster juice. When she saw me coming, she quickly move away.

I just boh chup and go for another round of walk. Second round when I return, she was straddling the guy with her skirt covering up to her thigh, sitting with women on top position. Bear in mind they were fully clothes. She was clearly fucking him

They were witness by a number of people since it is the first shelter of the park. All walked away boh chup. Oldies and children as well. Although I am liberal in such thing, I felt they were a bit too much. All this happen at 8.00-9.00pm. I wanted to go to them; to ask them to go somewhere darker and away from prying eyes. But my Singaporean instinct kick in and don't kaypoh.

Should have taken my handphone and film it all. Regret....
Old 22-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
willz15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywillz15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

gonna share a few of my escapades, some considered public, some not.

with an ex a long time ago :

were in 3rd row seat of the car with her parents driving and her sibling and cousin in the 2nd row, she pretended to lie down on my lap, but instead took out my dick and sucked on it for the whole of the journey which is only abt 10 min so didnt have the chance to cum. first ever experience of public sex, or near public

with wife:

happened quite a few times before we got married. did it on the rooftop of her house, a shophouse with only hip level wall separating the rest of the shophouses, both of us completely naked, also 1st floor of her house, which is used for car garage, and at her front door, closed obviously, but with those little openings about 30cm x 30 cm for u to slide ur hand in to open the door at about tummy level, as it is a metal sliding door, open. there were a few cars and lorries parked outside and people buzzing about doing their business, mostly lorry drivers, and did it to her doggy style while pushing her tits against the small opening, thus exposing them to the public.
all these happened while parents are sleeping on the 2nd floor.

in a hotel in phuket, with an open balcony facing the pool. our room was on the 2nd floor, and there's a what do you call it sort of a see thru divider to the room next door. our room was in between 2 other rooms, both occupied as i can see clothes hanging. did the wife right there, while she leaned against the railing facing the pool in broad daylight, where the pool was quite busy, and made her moan loudly like there was no one around. did not notice if there's anyone watching us as i was busy doing her.

in a bali villa where they have these villas with private pools. stayed for 3 nights and swam naked most of the time. on the last night, did it in the pool, and feeling adventurous, decided to roam outside the villa and do it on the walkway leading to all the other villas. the walkway leads to the main street and if some cars were to shine their lights right at the walkway, they would see us naked and sweaty from all the bonking. fortunately, the villas near to ours was unoccupied, saving us the trouble of worrying of getting caught.

that pretty much, was the last time we had sex outdoors, or 'real' sex, as she ended up getting pregnant and making me one of the happiest husband in the world.

i've uploaded some of her pics on this thread if any of u guys want to see.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=259124

there are actually other escapades but somehow i dont remember all of them. will post more if any of them cross my mind

sorry for the long winded post
Old 22-11-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Had a fun time with my GF at her friend's chalet, all the friends who stayed over gotten drunk and was sleeping, we went to the balcony, she pulled her shorts down and bend over and i took her right there, at 4plus am. One wild party as we could heard mahjong from the next door unit. She had to control herself from moaning out loud.
Old 22-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maverick8969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had done it with my first gf in many public place. I was 17 then and super horny day and nite.

First day we met we have heavy petting at a HDB stairscase near her sch in pasir ris.

Subsequent date in cinema always end up us petting in cinema, fingering her and she bbbj me in cinema. Back then we thought no one can see but come think of it now confirm can see one lor. But we always end up going to the handicap toilet half way in the show to do it. She will be so afraid, but I will coax her to do it. I remember she was in sec 5 then and most of the time wearing sch u when we date. There's once we did it at the roof top of east point somewhere near a stairs facing HDB.

We also did it once in east coast park at broad day light in the water. I Remember some kids and family are near us, but I just hug her and her leg clinged on to my waist. I pull her swimwear side to expose her virgina then I took out my erected dick and penetrate her. All this while we are 3/4 submerged in the water while family and kids playing like 5 meters away from us. We tried not to thrust to much or hard for fear others will know. I managed to cum eventually.

Almost everytime when we took a bus to send her home, we will wait for double deck. Will then sit at the last row on the upper deck and masturbate each other. I remember I always enjoy getting her damn wet and stain her underwear and bus seat. It was a great pleasure then. She will then BBBJ and HJ me till I come then clean me up with her wet tissue which she always prepad.

There was once when we went to hong kong, there's a rooftop swimming pool. Because it was very cold weather then there's not much ppl. I pulled down her swim wear at the pool exposing her tits and suck at it non stop all this while fingering her pussy. We were so arouse at we quickly return back to room for a great fuck.

There's just endless stories between us and writing this brings back wonderful and fun memories. Miss those times lots but she is already married with 2kids now.
Old 23-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

reminded me of my sec sch days where all passengers have to alight at the last stop before the buses move into the bus park.

feeling horny that day, my girlfriend and i waited for the most empty doubledeck that came by (it was non-aircon)... went up, there was no passengers on top. I still do not know until this day what number I took...

anyway, tilted the mirror that bus drivers used to see the upper deck downwards so that we're out of view and the bbbj and fingering started at the back row.... it was intense and when we finished, we realised that we were in a bus park, locked inside a bus...

embarrassed, we shouted for help... and came an angry bus driver who scolded us (looking innocent in our sch uniforms, we claimed to have fell asleep), but was nice enough to guide us to the next bus that was going out.....
Old 24-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blackhammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to share my sexual escapade once again:

Met up with one of my ex gf last week. We happened to meet each other in dragonfly. She was wearing a 1-piece white lacy dress, still as petite and sweet like last time. She was there with her friends from ocbc. I was having a drinking session with my colleagues.

Saw her and gave her a tap on her shoulders, did some catch up with her. Her friends left early, that's why she joined me and my friends. It was 3am in the morning when we ended the drinking session with a high feeling. I insisted to send her home even though she said she's ok. "Ok la ok la, since you want to catch up with me, i pang chance for you, anyway, after this meet up wonder when will we meet again."

On the cab back, i try to see her reaction by hanging my arms on her shoulder, sweet talking her about the deeds we did in the past. "Haha, so you want that huh?" she asked me in a cheeky tone. "Depends on whether you are ok with it lo." As i said, i caress her thigh. She respended by tickling my groin area.

Reached her house, when we were in the lift, we kissed non-stop, caressing each other. I stretch my hand into her panty and tickle her clit.

"Hmmm, aww" She was moaning nonstop.

We went to the top floor, she cant take it anymore, unzip my pants and suck my dick. After some sucking, she stand up and i doggie her in standing position. She was very wet, damn horny, reminded the good old days. While my legs are working, my hands are working hard on her C cup boobs. After some shaking, i came inside her.

"Feels great" She smiled

"Hope to see you again next time" She ended the session. While we were heading down to her floor, she turned to me n passed me her white panty "A gift for you" and give me a wink before she step out of the lift.

Woo, hope to see her soon!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 13
XiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud of

did it with my ex gf's sister in HDB staircase at Punggol. me and my gf usually meet up there after work but that day she got OT so asked me to go to her house and wait for her as her sister is at home can open door for me, end up bonk her sister twice as the sister is damn hot, huge breasts and quite a slut around the neighbourhood. one was at the staircase and another in her house. after we broke up, my affair with the sister continued for 2yrs mostly happen at her house the staircase.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satire View Post
So suay ah? So far in my escapades I've only gotten peeped at 2 times... Once at the Kallang stadium by a chinese guy, another at the reservoir by a bangala!...

Try other new spots perhaps?
Sorry bro for late reply. Recently busy with new gf so didn't have time to surf.

First time kena caught was at 1 of punggol newly completed hdb. Went to the top floor late at night. The units still empty or under reno. Bring my ex-gf to a staircase facing 1 of the unit kitchen. The unit was dark and looks under reno. My ex-gf was wearing a fbt short and t-shirt (nothing nice). At first only took off her shorts and panty and bonk her doggy while she hold on to the railings. Slowly took off her shirt and bra. When i was about to cum, she squat down suddenly... It was then i realise there was a uncle looking at us from the unit kitchen. Not sure how long he was standing there but he sure enjoy a free show. I think it was a contractor. Anyway we move half a floor down so he couldn't see and faster cum and left.

Second time was 1 of my FB called me to fetch her home after her drinking session. She is nice looking and c-cup. She was wearing a lacey black tube dress without bra. When we reach, she asked me to send her up to her floor and she was quite high and horny. She was touching and kissing all over me in lift. When we reached her floor, I had already pull down her tube and exposed her boobs. Her house lights still on so we couldn't go in. She brought me to the stairhouse instead. (Those kind which have a door) She gave me a bj and I tried to take off her panty and was surprised she wasn't wearing any. Then bonk her and cum on the floor. Lasted about 15 mins. It was when we were about to go back to her house and open the staircase door, then we saw a guy smoking and peeping through the door. My FB recognise that it was her neighbour's friend who was always there for mahjong. He looked away when we walk out and we pretend nothing happen.

Third time was at my gf house. She has some chairs put outside her house near to the staircase so that she can sit down when she needs a smoke. (her staircase no door) She stays at the corner unit so no one will walk there. She is quite open minded and lazy so she doesn't change to go out to smoke. She will just go out in whatever attire she is in. It was 4am+ and as usual we go outside for a smoke. She was wearing a boxer panty (can see her bum cheek) and a green army singlet. I got turn on and pull down her boxer panty exposing her pussy hair. Bonk her in a doggy position while i was still sitting down. Slowly her panty drop onto the floor and i was squeezing her boobs through the singlet gap at the side and make her boobs exposed from the sides. While in this position, i thought i heard some sound like lift opening. Before we knew it, a mac delivery guy was at her door looking at us. She faster wear her panty and well... i was wearing a boxer and my little "bro" doesn't want to go down. There was a delivery for her house and it seems it was her bro who ordered mac breakfast. We faster went in and ask her bro to come out to collect. But it was exciting
Old 05-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kraves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jacket over her legs while in the theatre. As the lights dimmed to darkness when the movie started, my fingers found themselves fingering her wet and very moist mound. Parted her lips, and proceeded to perform all sorts of finger gymnastics down there, hidden by the jacket. The lady is a very wet one and at times, she'd gesture or grab my arm to stop me from carrying on.

Needless to say, the seat was soaked after we left. Had to restrain myself from making any obvious movements aside from the wrist flicks and contortions. She had to stop herself from moaning audibly, if only to let out a whisper of a moan. When the credits rolled, she'd ask me what we watched and more often than not, I completely forgot what we watched too.

In the bus, I'd grab her thighs and she'd quickly place her handbag over my arms. Without an exchange of words, I could never really tell if that move was to stop my hand from roaming further, or to mask my arm movement. I always chose the latter, and proceed to glaze her panties with the side of my wrist. Using the pinky finger to slide up and down in between her thighs.

Needless to say, my hand gets moist after a good few minutes of petting or so and the lady's face turns flushed. It always turns me on and hell, she likes it when my undies get stained with pre-cum. Sometimes, I even leak just a bit of cum.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Jacket over her legs while in the theatre. As the lights dimmed to darkness when the movie started, my fingers found themselves fingering her wet and very moist mound. Parted her lips, and proceeded to perform all sorts of finger gymnastics down there, hidden by the jacket. The lady is a very wet one and at times, she'd gesture or grab my arm to stop me from carrying on.

Needless to say, the seat was soaked after we left. Had to restrain myself from making any obvious movements aside from the wrist flicks and contortions. She had to stop herself from moaning audibly, if only to let out a whisper of a moan. When the credits rolled, she'd ask me what we watched and more often than not, I completely forgot what we watched too.

In the bus, I'd grab her thighs and she'd quickly place her handbag over my arms. Without an exchange of words, I could never really tell if that move was to stop my hand from roaming further, or to mask my arm movement. I always chose the latter, and proceed to glaze her panties with the side of my wrist. Using the pinky finger to slide up and down in between her thighs.

Needless to say, my hand gets moist after a good few minutes of petting or so and the lady's face turns flushed. It always turns me on and hell, she likes it when my undies get stained with pre-cum. Sometimes, I even leak just a bit of cum.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Apologies for the double post. Mods please kindly delete this thread and the previous one. Starhub's a bit wonky on me. I must have hit the reply button twice or something.

Apologies once again and thank you in advance!
Old 07-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Three times and you were `caught' in the acts. The writing on the wall is very clear - you are made for exhibitionism and you enjoyed every moment of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Sorry bro for late reply. Recently busy with new gf so didn't have time to surf.

First time kena caught was at 1 of punggol newly completed hdb. Went to the top floor late at night. The units still empty or under reno. Bring my ex-gf to a staircase facing 1 of the unit kitchen. The unit was dark and looks under reno. My ex-gf was wearing a fbt short and t-shirt (nothing nice). At first only took off her shorts and panty and bonk her doggy while she hold on to the railings. Slowly took off her shirt and bra. When i was about to cum, she squat down suddenly... It was then i realise there was a uncle looking at us from the unit kitchen. Not sure how long he was standing there but he sure enjoy a free show. I think it was a contractor. Anyway we move half a floor down so he couldn't see and faster cum and left.

Second time was 1 of my FB called me to fetch her home after her drinking session. She is nice looking and c-cup. She was wearing a lacey black tube dress without bra. When we reach, she asked me to send her up to her floor and she was quite high and horny. She was touching and kissing all over me in lift. When we reached her floor, I had already pull down her tube and exposed her boobs. Her house lights still on so we couldn't go in. She brought me to the stairhouse instead. (Those kind which have a door) She gave me a bj and I tried to take off her panty and was surprised she wasn't wearing any. Then bonk her and cum on the floor. Lasted about 15 mins. It was when we were about to go back to her house and open the staircase door, then we saw a guy smoking and peeping through the door. My FB recognise that it was her neighbour's friend who was always there for mahjong. He looked away when we walk out and we pretend nothing happen.

Third time was at my gf house. She has some chairs put outside her house near to the staircase so that she can sit down when she needs a smoke. (her staircase no door) She stays at the corner unit so no one will walk there. She is quite open minded and lazy so she doesn't change to go out to smoke. She will just go out in whatever attire she is in. It was 4am+ and as usual we go outside for a smoke. She was wearing a boxer panty (can see her bum cheek) and a green army singlet. I got turn on and pull down her boxer panty exposing her pussy hair. Bonk her in a doggy position while i was still sitting down. Slowly her panty drop onto the floor and i was squeezing her boobs through the singlet gap at the side and make her boobs exposed from the sides. While in this position, i thought i heard some sound like lift opening. Before we knew it, a mac delivery guy was at her door looking at us. She faster wear her panty and well... i was wearing a boxer and my little "bro" doesn't want to go down. There was a delivery for her house and it seems it was her bro who ordered mac breakfast. We faster went in and ask her bro to come out to collect. But it was exciting.
Old 19-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Location given to some bros in the Changi Pavillion...any Story from the bro who receieve my PM..?

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had tried at a couple of places before, namely cars, parks, hdb staircase etc.

But last time when i was stil schooling in jc, me n my ex gf simply love to make out at Robinsons or John Little changing rooms.

We would always choose the male section changing rooms n my ex would follow me in. Usually there wont be any staff hanging ard there too. Furthermore, usually customers wont find it fishy as the rooms are kinda open to both sexes. We would pretend to bring some clothings in to try.

Once, i remembered vividly, while i was sucking my ex's A cup tits, i heard moaning at the other room as well. Haha!
Old 20-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tsc2828 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknthin View Post
tried doing in cinema, express bus to malaysia, stairway and office. The tot of being seen is damn exciting! :d

sure boh???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1