The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 30-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassiechaplin View Post
Tried neo tiew area... alot mozzies was thinking if ard town area have anot?
in town, then there is only ONE place:

- the infamous fort canning park. there are a lot of spots tat are very dimly lit and with the bushes, it is not very visible to the passerbys.

my dear, as u alr said, TOWN. our town is a renowned concrete jungle. like wat the buddies here posted; u can do it straightaway in the cineleisure carpark, or even in suntec carpark. there are no more bushes and trees for lovers to make out.

nonetheless, u can try conaught drive. after 11pm, not much souls alr. or maybe park behind some commercial buildings and engage straightaway. cos in the evenings, no one walks there.

happy bonking!
Old 30-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Dcflo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently found a good spot in Dempsey. Dark and no one around after midnight. Good place for bonking!
Old 30-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like to do it at new mscp carparks…. Tampines/Pasir ris area alot…. Can do it at the staircase too….
Old 30-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gadfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few places but most enjoyable was in year 2000, 2001 few times, at the park beside the block 810 near Khatib MRT. Not sure whether still there, earlier there was few trees at the Bottle Tree Park side with the slope that we could cover from the people who jogging along the track. And normally around 7.30pm its so dark due to trees around and not so obvious too. Initially we never thought of having sex but after ended-up with a good fuck on the first day, then we continue to use the same place when we have limited time before her husband back home after hang around with his friends during week days. Her house was at Ring Road side and it was easy for her to go back quickly from the park.
Of course cloths on but she use to wear a shirt-blouse that has easy access to her assets and flared skirt that can cover our bottom parts in case if anyone peeps. So that she could easily sit on my lap while having me inside her. I was 31 and she was in her 40, also she was on birth controls too.
Old 30-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
shawn.tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck in blk 225 cck long time ago with my ex-gf... went to the highest floor and we will kiss and lift up her skirt and pull down her panties and fuck from behind (she is wearing her school uniform).. there are times she gave me a BBBJ and suddenly we heard our neighbour footsteps and quickly get up.. shiok.. i miss that kind of feel...
Old 30-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iksac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting topic! hihi
Old 02-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Was prawning with gf at punggol late night. Gf was in low spag top and a mini shorts. Notice the bros there keep looking at her cleavage. Sometimes when she bend forward, can see her whole bra if u are directly opposite or beside. Feel more turn on as times passes. Prawning sometimes seems like take forever.

When time up, i was quite horny. Walk along punggol park with gf trying to find a secluded place. Didn't find any so we stand facing the river and hug and kiss. Hands roam into her spag top and play with her 2 breasts. Expose her 2 nipples and her spag and bra string were dangling by the side.

But the problem is every few mins there will be people pass by. I had to pull up her spag to cover her breasts everytime and pull down again. We were very horny by then and wanted to bonk her on the spot. But too open and always have people. Went back to car and drove to a mscp facing tpe.

While driving, gf already remove all her clothes teasing me to quickly find a spot. The mscp was not a very good location but cannot tahan. We drove to almost top of mscp. There was a taxi parked there. Driver was sleeping inside and the blk behind the mscp maybe can see us. But we face tpe so not so bad. My shorts was already removed.

At first we came out of car wanted to move to back seats. But looking at gf completely naked standing beside my car cannot tahan. Ask her give me a bj outside the car and less than a min... pull her up and bonk her standing position. Very exciting and dangerous as tpe cars can see us, taxi driver if awake can see and the blk behind can see. Have to constantly check if have anyone. Finally cum after 10 mins. Faster went back to car to hide.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The thrill of chances of being spotted every now and then is one of the most high feeling ever.

Good one bro.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
welldone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once try a fl at tanjong pagar hdb at afternoon, standing doggie her
Old 03-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
valentinotan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a bj from gf inside uniqlo changing room. feeling was damn exciting.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Carzoase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Was prawning with gf at punggol late night. Gf was in low spag top and a mini shorts. Notice the bros there keep looking at her cleavage. Sometimes when she bend forward, can see her whole bra if u are directly opposite or beside. Feel more turn on as times passes. Prawning sometimes seems like take forever.

When time up, i was quite horny. Walk along punggol park with gf trying to find a secluded place. Didn't find any so we stand facing the river and hug and kiss. Hands roam into her spag top and play with her 2 breasts. Expose her 2 nipples and her spag and bra string were dangling by the side.

But the problem is every few mins there will be people pass by. I had to pull up her spag to cover her breasts everytime and pull down again. We were very horny by then and wanted to bonk her on the spot. But too open and always have people. Went back to car and drove to a mscp facing tpe.

While driving, gf already remove all her clothes teasing me to quickly find a spot. The mscp was not a very good location but cannot tahan. We drove to almost top of mscp. There was a taxi parked there. Driver was sleeping inside and the blk behind the mscp maybe can see us. But we face tpe so not so bad. My shorts was already removed.

At first we came out of car wanted to move to back seats. But looking at gf completely naked standing beside my car cannot tahan. Ask her give me a bj outside the car and less than a min... pull her up and bonk her standing position. Very exciting and dangerous as tpe cars can see us, taxi driver if awake can see and the blk behind can see. Have to constantly check if have anyone. Finally cum after 10 mins. Faster went back to car to hide.

Good one bro, just upped u
Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
graphical deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraphical deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me tried bbbj from local fl in car. Mscp was fully parked but managed to find a lot near the corner end. Fl removed my pant and i removed her top n mini jeans revealing her g string and finger her. She blew me and i choke her throat after that i cum. Cleaned up and after that got ppl come and drive their car parked beside us. Heng"
Old 03-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's a chinese saying, the most dangerous place is also the most safest place. In some cases, there are places that we may not realise.
office buildings around CBD at weekend night are quite dead silent actually.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sepulkaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
1) in the evening, esp after 9pm, drive to mandai crematorium, along mandai lake flyover,
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place...ab91d7432 f34

though the gates are locked, u can stop the car in front of the gate n come out of the car and fuck while using the bonnet as support for yr hands while he bonk u from behind.

this place DEFINATELY no living things after 9pm!

2) drive to Neo Tiew area, https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place...d4da551a2 0a4

jus drive around those jalans, n u ll definitely find many spots tat u both can go outdoors to bonk! definitely u ll thank me for recommending u to fuck under the moonlight. totally different from fucking in MSCP and carparks!
I went to neo tiew once to try out. While undressing my fb, saw something white flew past. Knn. Got back onto the car n f off from the area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1