The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
What cosplay suit she wearing ? Lol

4/10 sounds damn terrible haha. Also you buy $6 can drink? You only buy for some of them is it. The rest not angry?
Those Lolita dresses.. Yes looks really cannot mke it.. Drinks yes bought for at least 7 CANS different type of drink.. FYI jus beside the drink stall is no more the uncle. It's a new old man take over has some change on the shop.. for drinks jus pass at the gate see whoever grabs it they are lucky lol..

Here's my little fr:

Had a session with frashy
Looks 8/10
kiss : Everywhere ( I lick her her all over the body)
Body 9/10
Boobs firm b
Lie on the bed
Caps on bj,
Nice slender legs
Ask for a doggie had Really a nice butt
Explode all my cum in the condom.
Left with a satisfied..

Others not try as I was not interested on them.
Old 23-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Those Lolita dresses.. Yes looks really cannot mke it.. Drinks yes bought for at least 7 CANS different type of drink.. FYI jus beside the drink stall is no more the uncle. It's a new old man take over has some change on the shop.. for drinks jus pass at the gate see whoever grabs it they are lucky lol..

Here's my little fr:

Had a session with frashy
Looks 8/10
kiss : Everywhere ( I lick her her all over the body)
Body 9/10
Boobs firm b
Lie on the bed
Caps on bj,
Nice slender legs
Ask for a doggie had Really a nice butt
Explode all my cum in the condom.
Left with a satisfied..

Others not try as I was not interested on them.
Sorry forgot to include please don try the bunn really not worth the service..
Maybe at least 3 times a week will go for farshy. My regular bonk..
Old 23-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frashy how tall? Her cock big a not haha.

Which old man you talking about. Last time is the short and very tanned uncle that smokes nonstop.

Last time the drinks stall they close don't know for how long. The short pimp just operate the house only.

Now they do 2-in-1 again. But the drinks stall also not real drinks stall. The drinks put inside a home refrigerator one hahaha.
Old 23-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jacksonchua0 is Cool - loads of Potential

Where do u find these lady???
Old 24-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonchua0 View Post
Where do u find these lady???
Haha. What do you think? This thread title called Rowell ladyboys.

You want try Disneyland or universal studios? Lol
Old 24-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chionger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm no stranger to ladyboys, but I usually get my fix from craigslist or vicesisters, geylang also tried before already(can see my FRs ). But yet to try those from rowell, and after seeing all these pics suddenly make me want to try.
But just a question, what time do they usually stop work? Still operational say around 1-2 am? I'm more of a night owl and partly because going late night seems more discreet, which is why I mainly chiong those from craigslist/vicesisters until now.
And as for service wise, how willing are those LBs from Rowell to top and pump you? Because from what I understand they operate much like the streetwalkers in Geylang, fuck and go, to maximize the amount of customers they can get, as all will be waiting outside, not like those from Craigslist/Vicesisters, more high class and have a reputation to hold.
Pardon me if I'm this has been answered before but all I can search up is that they usually start around 6-7pm, but no close shop timing, so would appreciate it if any bros here can help
Old 24-11-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

Close shop timing I got ask the ladyboys before they say 1am. I also asked one recently, she Sunday work until 2am.

Weekends (Fri sat sun) you can try your luck at those 1am timings loh.

But weekday I dont think so. Weekday people need to sleep early as next day got work. After 11pm already start to quiet down liao. I don't see why will they waste time there when the chance of customers are so low , during late timing weekdays.

Also on Wednesday they like to go zouk at 12+. So probably they will leave at around 11 to go back hostel bathe and stuff.

You don't see much talk about going late because if u go late. the ladyboy probably cummed already. If they fuck customer or they cum 2 times. You go there her cock also sore already. Wasting time and money to go at those timing. Geylang diff story cause they start at 10pm~

Week days ppl hardly will go late. Don't even know if they bother working till late. Weekends you go lagi more stupid. Weekend many bangala and other customers. You go so late, no meaning. The ladyboy also exhausted and dirty already.

How many bangala and dirty fucks they kiss before you. You lick the breasts or suck the cock. How many ppl suck before?

Bottomline is I don't see why going there at 1am is discreet loh. Nothing to be shy about. Just go. Sooner or later you won't have any feeling already. Won't scared that people look at you and see wow you find ladyboy to have sex? You fucking pathetic cocksucking faggot.

Nobody cares or notice one la. Those who do. Are also customer same same
Old 24-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sgkiasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any nice LB contact to share?
Old 24-11-2014, 02:37 AM
Samster

As for them to top you. If their cock can stand and you willing to pay $50. Then chances are she can top you.

Unless is post op (duh), or she on a lot hormones, or she already fucked somebody before you came.

Go early for best chances.

As for service, it varies a lot. Some may like you, so you get good service from the get go. Some you can tell are very "professional" everything about money. If you happen to like one a lot, maybe because very pretty or sexy. Then let her know you will tip her. Or you just pay her beforehand. And give tips also. Cross your finger that she will give u good service since u pay her well.

It may backfire , if u pay beforehand, u may kill her motivation for work. Since she alr has the money in hand. She may not give a fuck anymore.

They are quite stupid sometimes. They give bad service , then next day when you take other ladyboy they can ask you "why u not want me". Haha.

Pay first or pay later. Both got reasoning and result ultimately depend on how the ladyboy is.

If you pick one and find out that is post op or cock can't stamd. Just go downstairs change other. Maybe give her $10 as a tip just to give face.

That's why when you pick a ladyboy you go in the room best is ask and check yourself her cock is nice and can stand, before you strip yourself. Don't touch touch or kiss first. So no excuse to pay $30 when u don't want her. But personally I give 10/20 if I want changes cause I don't wanna hurt her feeling too much.
Old 26-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to H79 last night and sad to say, it was the worst experience I have ever had anywhere in the world.

Picked out an LB at the gate who "will take care of you" and went upstairs. Stripped down and she asked for money and I said later as it would be better for her. She smiled. And then things went bad very quickly.

She refused to kiss, which was okay because some just do not do that. Her explanation was that her lipstick would smudge. I said ok. Then went to do a bit of roaming and she just lied there like a dead fish. No sound, nothing - just like a dead doll. Her tool was okay about 5" and curved like a comma when up but she neither said anything - just lie there. WTF!

I was getting annoyed and told her to suck me. She did but I can tell you it was more hand than lips/mouth. As soon as I was hard, I just thought just fuck her and leave. She turned over doggy style and guided me into her arsehole but NO. It was her hand that she simulated like an arsehole.

I was pissed as hell and left the place. Her name was June/Joon or something like that. CMI!
Old 26-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak
She turned over doggy style and guided me into her arsehole but NO. It was her hand that she simulated like an arsehole.
Lol wtf. How much u pay her afterward?

Maybe her asshole too tight? Need to slowly slowly put in? Why not u just ram her ass with force haha
Old 27-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went H79 last night for my monthly action. Looks like the current batch not bad, had a difficult time selecting one. Took a pre-op by the name of Bm. I ask isit Bam but she say is Bm.

Looks: 7/10 got the syt looks
Boobs: not for boobs lover. She was using padding that's why I thought her boobs was big too. Got fooled.

She didn't ask for money first, proceeded with a long bbbj. Was getting very hard and wanted to bonk her but she ask whether I want her to fuck me. Didn't like getting fuck in the ass so told her she can cum in my mouth. She went to stroke her rod before unloading it all in my mouth. Was kindafast though. Less than 1 min she cum already. Haven't had such speed before.

So after that she cap me and I gave her a good slap on the butt before doggying her followed by missionary. Was about to cum when I stop and ask her if I can cim. She nodded and started to handjob me till I reach the point of no return and unloaded all my minions in her mouth while she continued to suck me dry. Knees went totally jelly after that.

Gave her 50 as her service was good. Dunno if I'll rtf got a few others looks not bad. Dam tempting to try too.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chionger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well thanks a lot bro Yuko..very helpful indeed.
Although honestly I think I will still prefer the more better and discreet services from those in craigslist, maybe I will still try rowell sometime in the future, sounds very exciting, its like going geylang again for the first time round See if I can muster enuff courage though, and again, thanks for the tips.
Old 30-11-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believed there is new batches of LB cld any bros highlight on the situation at site.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivacious View Post
Went H79 last night for my monthly action. Looks like the current batch not bad, had a difficult time selecting one. Took a pre-op by the name of Bm. I ask isit Bam but she say is Bm.

Looks: 7/10 got the syt looks
Boobs: not for boobs lover. She was using padding that's why I thought her boobs was big too. Got fooled.

She didn't ask for money first, proceeded with a long bbbj. Was getting very hard and wanted to bonk her but she ask whether I want her to fuck me. Didn't like getting fuck in the ass so told her she can cum in my mouth. She went to stroke her rod before unloading it all in my mouth. Was kindafast though. Less than 1 min she cum already. Haven't had such speed before.

So after that she cap me and I gave her a good slap on the butt before doggying her followed by missionary. Was about to cum when I stop and ask her if I can cim. She nodded and started to handjob me till I reach the point of no return and unloaded all my minions in her mouth while she continued to suck me dry. Knees went totally jelly after that.

Gave her 50 as her service was good. Dunno if I'll rtf got a few others looks not bad. Dam tempting to try too.
I think Bam and Bm is same person from your description. Unique thing about her is her eagerness to suck cocks and receive semen in her mouth. She likes to be fucked too. Just like a slut.

Didn't know her cock can hard and cum too. Will return to try her cock soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1