The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot View Post

I have been her regular since the previous OKTs that she was under so her standard towards me has never change since then but i believe working too long in this trade would tire anyone out so at times the service would not be a awesome as always but of course i agree with some of the bros here for that amount i would also prefer the venue to be better but i guess due to the past raid some hotels might have issue but bros i believe that the venue is secondary if the girl is good !

I travel very often to Hong Kong and Korea to bonk pretty Korean girls, mostly from sex141 website. Their photos are quite accurate. As a foreigner in Hong Kong, I don't think I will be in trouble if caught in a raid.

Can you tell me more about past raid that you mentioned? What will happen if I get caught in a raid? Will I get arrested and charged in court?

I am asking because I am tempted to try Korean girls provided by OKTs in Singapore. If the girls are as good as the ones in the photos, I will travel less often to Hong Kong and be a regular customer here. Thanks.
Old 26-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor901 View Post
fr on AJ
decided to test my luck, turn out to b worst bet. dnt look like pic at all, service lousy, worse during fj said pain ask can hj WTF
Wow. Feel sorry for you bro. But thanks for taking the bullet for the bros. I up you
Old 26-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
fr on AJ
decided to test my luck, turn out to b worst bet. dnt look like pic at all, service lousy, worse during fj said pain ask can hj WTF
Thks bro for ur true fr....cheer up for next kimchi...
Old 26-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alvinsammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Keiko,

previous FRs from the bros were very accurate.

what i enjoyed most:
1) her sweet(literally) shaven pussy
2) changing from FJ to BJ when both are tired and then to FJ again
3) her effort to please
Old 26-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
erniecblj is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
fr on AJ
Bro thanks for the FR..noted
Old 26-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
fr on AJ
I actually posted FR when she was under sistar say not same person I think
Old 26-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
eses123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeses123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can any bros share their experience with keiko pls?
Old 27-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mitsukihayase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
fr on AJ
Definitely not worth $350. Be warned. Seems like the girls are all either re-runs or of secondary quality. With the premium, I would have expected a steady stream of good quality girls. Seems not sadly.
Old 27-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Samster

Any bro can recommend whivh Iconick's current girls give the best fuck? Talkin bout the horniest/hardcore one. I'm aiming on Keiko.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Has a session with Nana (MBCgirl), and now I understand the rave FRs.

Nana provides the best service I have tried so far. She will smile and treat you like a king throughout the session and will spoil you with constant attention, touching, frenching and compliments.

She won't leave your side at all, and will shower with you before and after, soaping you up and caressing you. The biggest surprise was when the deed was done and after the second shower, she suddenly took my dick in her mouth again and gave me a good sucking - again. Damn, made me so horny again, and I left with a hard on. No FL has ever made me feel so wanted.

As for looks, I can't fault her. Some may prefer a more slim model type body, but I like her womanly shape. Enhanced breasts are not my favorite, but they are soft and fit her shape.

As for the action, her blowjob is heavenly, and she will go on as long as you can take it. As for the FJ, she had a hard time taking my size, so I wasn't able to thrust as hard as I would have liked, and had to finish with BBBJ/HJ (CIM is extra).

Finally, the hotel room was too small. At this price tag I expect better. Some OKT's charge half the price for an FL in the same room standard.

Overall, Nana is pretty good value for money for someone who wants to be pampered and has smaller equipment than me. For me it wasn't fully enjoyable, but I can't blame Nana for my size.

I think the S$350 price tag is too high, even given the great service Nana offers. S$250 would be a fair price. S$300 and above should only be charged for the perfect combination of the same standard of service that Nana provides, but with better looks and top room quality.
Old 27-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Biggy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me not minji, tried her long time ago and seen her here quit number of times
I'll go for new stocks coz iconick is not risky at all
Old 27-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
brocklesnarwang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Has a session with Nana (MBCgirl), and now I understand the rave FRs.

Nana provides the best service I have tried so far. She will smile and treat you like a king throughout the session and will spoil you with constant attention, touching, frenching and compliments.

She won't leave your side at all, and will shower with you before and after, soaping you up and caressing you. The biggest surprise was when the deed was done and after the second shower, she suddenly took my dick in her mouth again and gave me a good sucking - again. Damn, made me so horny again, and I left with a hard on. No FL has ever made me feel so wanted.

As for looks, I can't fault her. Some may prefer a more slim model type body, but I like her womanly shape. Enhanced breasts are not my favorite, but they are soft and fit her shape.

As for the action, her blowjob is heavenly, and she will go on as long as you can take it. As for the FJ, she had a hard time taking my size, so I wasn't able to thrust as hard as I would have liked, and had to finish with BBBJ/HJ (CIM is extra).

Finally, the hotel room was too small. At this price tag I expect better. Some OKT's charge half the price for an FL in the same room standard.

Overall, Nana is pretty good value for money for someone who wants to be pampered and has smaller equipment than me. For me it wasn't fully enjoyable, but I can't blame Nana for my size.

I think the S$350 price tag is too high, even given the great service Nana offers. S$250 would be a fair price. S$300 and above should only be charged for the perfect combination of the same standard of service that Nana provides, but with better looks and top room quality.
Yes la bro we trust u
Old 28-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
lickpokeram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylickpokeram deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got recommendations for girls who can squirt?
Old 28-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Apparently Keiko from Iconick is a safe bet. Maybe I'll try tonight.
Old 28-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
cowboybebop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs for LNN?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1