The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

You are the big bully prescribing what you think and said like holy bible so who is lording the forum ... I said in one post you must hamtam me two postings you want to nail me quiet lol... U potato man ...
Old 24-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You are the big bully prescribing what you think and said like holy bible so who is lording the forum ... I said in one post you must hamtam me two postings you want to nail me quiet lol... U potato man ...
That's ALL you can come back with? Whining that I strike you back tooooo hard??!! You poor poor L'il shit!

LMFAO

SEAJ
Old 24-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
That's ALL you can come back with? Whining that I strike you back tooooo hard??!! You poor poor L'il shit!

LMFAO

SEAJ
Refer to my post in seaj thread ...

Last edited by Allanooi; 25-11-2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Dun pollute patts thread
Old 24-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are the big bully prescribing what you think and said like holy bible so who is lording the forum ... I said in one post you must hamtam me two postings you want to nail me quiet lol....
Quote:
Go screw those rmb 150 ya lan girls shoo shoo lol
Quote:
I give you a place to poke go ya lan to poke those pussy...
Quote:
Your country jodo dun want you lol poor ass lol...
Bizarre!!! What a feeble brain!!! And LMFAO!

Cain’t handle it can you ELLEN!!! Just had to spam all over the board while Pouting and Stomping on the floor huh? You holding your breath too?

What a pathetic whimpering little girl!
Go back to your usual Swapping points threads.
Now run along l’il girl!

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Pattaya

Post deleted and repost at seaj thread lol...

Last edited by Allanooi; 25-11-2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Dun pollute the thread here
Old 25-11-2014, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
LOL, thailand won yestarday, so can we have some peace? ................
these guys have too much time on their hands. Either that or this forum is their whole life. You all do know that there is flesh and blood outside the words of these forums right?

I give up trying to keep the peace ; you can post whatever you want to , I have bigger (or real) fish to fry.

I will only read and reply post regarding Pattaya.
Old 25-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
these guys have too much time on their hands. Either that or this forum is their whole life. You all do know that there is flesh and blood outside the words of these forums right?

I give up trying to keep the peace ; you can post whatever you want to , I have bigger (or real) fish to fry.

Kudos to you. I am like you too, there have been and still are many half smart-arsed comments by people who think they are witty. Gawd. I basically ignore them. And I only read and reply posts that I am interested in.

And I think in a forum, there will bound to be differing opinions, which can lead to arguments and insults. But so? We are all adults. Can't take a few insults meh?

So what is there to keep the peace? Or to censor? Once you attempt to censor your opponent, you have already lost the argument. Let it flow, the person who has the best case will have readers agreeing with him more. And the charlatans will be exposed!

The scammers and stealth profiteers here are the ones who fear the truth being exposed. And asked for censorship. This is as plain as day.
Old 25-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Fortunately I yet to put you in the ignore list. So here it goes. Fortunately for you I guess

If Seaj the old man can handle it well, wondering why must you be the busybody and put your both leg into the matter? I joined in because I have my own thoughts on the matter
Put it to simpler form, you need his back up and he needs your back up! Not at all, I think we are both articulate enough to fight our own battles. That may not necessarily apply to retards like you, lol

Well it's clear cut who is the master who is the lackey now! Is that how you operate? Always on a master and lackey basis? Since a retard can't be that master, you must be the lackey then lol
My post that you quoted wasn't directed to you. But you get so tense up for?
Did I hit your raw nerve? Oh please, don't flatter yourself

Apparently it's always you and him help each other to stir shit in many international threads. As always cant speak for whoever the him you are so obsessed with, but yes, I stir up shit... for scammers and stealth agents. Are you one? Is that why you are so flustered by my postings?

Ain't you being contradicting? You; yourself can't answer questions that I asked you and you claimed that I can't answer questions well.

Again I think you got low IQ, which post of mine says that I'm an agent? Pls C+P it here if there's any. Otherwise it just another groundless accusation. Just like your days in CP thread 1. Lol, if you are not a stealth agent, or in cahoots with one, or trying to protect one; what then is your problem with my posts on unscrupulous people here trying to scam from newbies and SAM. Your retardation is manifesting itself, again lol

You know what, Boss and moderators didn't make it fuss about any agents in thai threads but you and that old man seems got share in the forum.
Keep harping about agents non stop. Very irritating! If irritating, and it does not concern you, why you read? You are indeed retarded! And you keep on saying you will put the ignore button. Empty boast ah? I make a fuss because I don't want to see samsters hers getting scammed bt so-called senior samsters here who are in fact con artists. Now you got a problem with that?

So like I said, you got share in the forum? Or you being paid for slaying out the agents? If not I think best to keep your mouth shut and stop stirring shit. No, no share, not being paid either. I don't make a cent from SBF forums in any way, shape or form. I do it because its right to stop scammers. On the contrary, you should keep your retard mouth shut. And I will continue stirring shit...for scammers. Are you one? Lol
I note you have been disrupting posts with inane idiotic comments all these years. You probably think they were witty. Gawd! Knowing the level of mentality that you wallow in, I have always cringed and bypassed your comments. To even allude to them sarcastically would be to give them attention they do not merit. And I guess there are many other silent readers here who also feel its best to leave egoistical idiots to their own devices.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Waaahhhh.... now I'm really scared.... all this talk about flesh and BLOOOOOOOD!

Next time when we have coffee, I gotta ask Khun Supatree why there is a group of Singaporeans talking about this.

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Post deleted and repost at seaj thread lol...
Waahhhh.... 7:10 AM and you were already posting?
Spent the whole night sleepless and doing research on l'il ole ME??

You flatter me! LMFAO

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
I note you have been disrupting posts with inane idiotic comments all these years. You probably think they were witty. Gawd! Knowing the level of mentality that you wallow in, I have always cringed and bypassed your comments. To even allude to them sarcastically would be to give them attention they do not merit. And I guess there are many other silent readers here who also feel its best to leave egoistical idiots to their own devices.
No.... he goes and attack somebody or another every few weeks... as if on schedule. Allow me to C+P what I wrote previously about stealth agents doing this:

"....they would periodically go on vitriolic outbursts/tirades just to establish that “Hey, I don’t tolerate anybody doubting me - I’m just a good guy sharing!” This is how they convince others reading that he don’t care as he is just sharing – yeah, right….”

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=330
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=331

SEAJ
Old 26-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
International Fireworks Festival

International Fireworks Festival Pattaya.
28 to 29 November 2014.

For those who love to see fireworks like me this is THE Event of the year!
Tents..stalls and stages are being erected today along Beach Road as we speak. Really exciting.
You will not get to see a bigger..better..longer Fireworks display in this competition anywhere..and I repeat anywhere else in the world.
So if you are in Pattaya do not miss this. If you are planning a trip to Thailand..come to Pattaya to experience it. Its fabulous !
Old 27-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: International Fireworks Festival

5th dec is king's birthday .......... likely to be dry days!
Old 27-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
International Fireworks Festival Pattaya.
28 to 29 November 2014.

For those who love to see fireworks like me this is THE Event of the year!
Tents..stalls and stages are being erected today along Beach Road as we speak. Really exciting.
You will not get to see a bigger..better..longer Fireworks display in this competition anywhere..and I repeat anywhere else in the world.
So if you are in Pattaya do not miss this. If you are planning a trip to Thailand..come to Pattaya to experience it. Its fabulous !
Beach road got close during this two days? sometimes when there are some events going on in the afternoon, i think cars cant come in beach road...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 27-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Beach road got close during this two days? sometimes when there are some events going on in the afternoon, i think cars cant come in beach road...
Last few years no road closure so I don't think this year any different. Most important is find the best place to view. On 1st day I will try Big Buddha pratumnak..the view from here is superb. I dont even mind being in Horizon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1