The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
bro flingster86 ,

dont be a carrot ..

havnt meet wan money ..

they can have all sort of pathetic reason .

listen right ear in , left ear out ..

you can say you wan her to accompany u in return for the money ..

like fl ..

up to u ..

dont just give a lump sum , they sure run off .

just my opinion ..
Bro Flingster86, Sadsky18 has nailed very important points. Do not deviate from these & not be a carrot!

One last point.... 7 of 10 Ms always have the same cocka-bs story. It's like the boy who cried wolf until genuine dilemmas are now fibs to us bros. If you are a good gauge of character... That'll help a lot.

Good Luck.

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 25-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Flingster86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro blackmumba,

Thanks for your advice. Appreciate it.

I will certainly bear in mind bro sadsky18's golden advice not to be a carrot. =)

The M seems to be the straightforward sort, if you wanna bonk me just say it, she's open to it. Although I think all the more since she has monetary needs. She has agreed to bonk each time on her off days, for as long as I wish. Means no time limit each time.

Not bad for a first timer with maids like myself. Maybe just lucky. Hehe.. =P thanks also to the chatting tips and advice I got on this thread from the elder bros =)

But I'm thinking how to give her the $200 which she needed to ensure bang for the buck (pun intended lol).

It seems to me that she's genuine, but then again there's also this 50% chance that she's lying. So to ascertain that hers is a genuine case, I'm not going to give her the full amount she wants but I'm going to spread it across several bonk sessions.

Some session I'll "pay". Some I won't, so maciam complimentary session like that la =P do let me know if this plan will work, or if any bros got better plans, I'm all ears =)

Another thing, she doesn't lead me into thinking that she wants to bonk me for money. That is after we've bonked and I've already given her the $200 which she initially needed. She never said you want to bonk, here's the charge for certain no of hours, etc.

Looking forward to this Sunday, my first bonk session with her. =P

Will update!

Flingster86
Old 25-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Flingster86 share her photos here with us.
Old 26-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 26-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

wonder if anybody trolled the bars on Wednesday

At blowfish they had free champaigne for girls, and it a bit comical to see girls drinking champaigne like water and then wondering what next

too bad, it was late and though there were a few lonely hearts looking for saviours to buy them drink, I chose to depart ..

on NY Eve I am sure same is going to be at the Filipino haunts !
Old 27-12-2014, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 14
matthiaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a true account of a pinoy maid I met on wechat recently.

Sat Sibei boliao. Nothing better to do. Decided to go on wechat to find somebody to link up with.

Wechat machiam number game. Just keep messaging the girls. And wait for reply. Tried Vietnam girls, China girls, malaysia girls. Remember my gd buddy Ivan sibei gd at bedding pinoy girls. Thought will pinoy too.

Wah sibei slutty these days the girls damn sexy. All like to put breasts. MSG MSG. "Hi hi" "hello"

Messaged at least 20 girls. No response. Maybe photo Bo GAO yandao.

About to give up and look for my usual FBs. Suddenly, got incoming message from wechat.

Power is maid le. MSG her ask her wat name how old. Her name is Ariel and age 23. Profile pics got her wear bikini. Wear her employer clothes. Damn sexy - wechat shows her in gym wear nipple protruding and cameltoe. Ask her wat she doin. Sibei wanna poke her.

She msg "nothing much" ask her wanna meet for coffee / tea. She says anything. Ho sei Liao. Quick see time 1pm meet her 2pm at yio chu kang horizon gardens condo beside amk 180 main road. Quickly changed and drove my ride to yio chu kang.

Saw Ariel. Quickly waved to her. She check check to make sure nobody see her from her maid community. After she board my car. We talk cock for a while. I got sibei sexed up looked at her sibei horny and touch her thigh. Ho sei Liao no resistance. I take advantage some more and squeezed her breast. About 34B have lah.

I ask her how many bf b4. she says one. Indian. I ask her if she virgin... She says she got do with her bf already. Ok. I ask her if can go hotel. She says can. Sibei happy quickly drove to fragrance lavender.

Receptionist sg minah ask me for my ic and my partner Id. She shows EP. EP got ang moh employer name and is based in one amber. Sibei excited until forgot to buy condom at 7 eleven.

Act blur. Never tell her I no buy condom. Start to strip her naked. Licked her nipples until she siong until she blur. Now I understand why Ivan like pinoy. Smooth skin and sex starved. Brown sugar. Pastel green bra. G string some more.

I told her I didn't buy condom. And ask her she ok to let me poke her without condoms. I promise to do the withdrawal method. I proceeded to put my veins exploding shaft beside her mouth. Like a good whore, she took it and start licking my tip like a kid been depraved of ice cream for a long time.

Turning her around I decided to reciprocate her with 69. Neatly shaven. No smell. I decided to fuck Ariel missionary style. The pleasure and sensation was tip top. Apart of me though shrodder to think of her ex ban gala bf. telling myself wanna enjoy heck care. Machiam me virgin meh? Got free fuck still complain...

There she was moaning. And me panting. Our body hugging and locked like machiam long lost lovers. Only my cock and her chee bye doin the work. It was so intense until I wanna cum inside her. I told myself CBC cnot play scaly she pregnant how fcuk. Ok better pull out. I immediately shoot my load into Ariel breast.

We went to wash up.

While Ariel helping me to wash my cock, my 2 ic erect again.

I asked Ariel if she in a rush to go back. She says no. She says her employer is out of town. We can have the whole afternoon to ourselves. Ho sei Liao.

I took a towel and dry my cock. And lead Ariel to bed. I decided to doggie her this time. Do until my back tired I ask Ariel to ride on me. Ariel was damn intense in engaging me. Inside my head I thought this girl is sibei horny. I feel like my lan jiao too sandwich. Is like she raped me more den I raped her.

I flipped her around and go to my usual missionary style. Pumped and pumped. This time I couldn't curl my sperm and I let go my load inside her.

We were both panting. Her chee bye still sandwiching me and she lays on my stomach.

The bed was full of her chee bye juice and my cum. And blood! Kanina I check my cock to see where I tio cut. How come got blood. No cut leh. I look at Ariel chee bye. Wah lan she menstruating or she virgin?

She told me her period not past already. So is her bloody virgin. Ask her tot u told me u got do b4. She says her indian bf did not penetrate inside. I was like chua. 2nd time in my life poked virgin. Told her quickly zao. B4 hotel cleaner see how bloody and dirty the bed sheet is.

Sent her home after that... Still in contact on Facebook.
Old 28-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthiaus View Post
This is a true account of a pinoy maid I met on wechat recently.

Sat Sibei boliao. Nothing better to do. Decided to go on wechat to find somebody to link up with.

Wechat machiam number game. Just keep messaging the girls. And wait for reply. Tried Vietnam girls, China girls, malaysia girls. Remember my gd buddy Ivan sibei gd at bedding pinoy girls. Thought will pinoy too.

Wah sibei slutty these days the girls damn sexy. All like to put breasts. MSG MSG. "Hi hi" "hello"

Messaged at least 20 girls. No response. Maybe photo Bo GAO yandao.

About to give up and look for my usual FBs. Suddenly, got incoming message from wechat.

Power is maid le. MSG her ask her wat name how old. Her name is Ariel and age 23. Profile pics got her wear bikini. Wear her employer clothes. Damn sexy - wechat shows her in gym wear nipple protruding and cameltoe. Ask her wat she doin. Sibei wanna poke her.

She msg "nothing much" ask her wanna meet for coffee / tea. She says anything. Ho sei Liao. Quick see time 1pm meet her 2pm at yio chu kang horizon gardens condo beside amk 180 main road. Quickly changed and drove my ride to yio chu kang.

Saw Ariel. Quickly waved to her. She check check to make sure nobody see her from her maid community. After she board my car. We talk cock for a while. I got sibei sexed up looked at her sibei horny and touch her thigh. Ho sei Liao no resistance. I take advantage some more and squeezed her breast. About 34B have lah.

I ask her how many bf b4. she says one. Indian. I ask her if she virgin... She says she got do with her bf already. Ok. I ask her if can go hotel. She says can. Sibei happy quickly drove to fragrance lavender.

Receptionist sg minah ask me for my ic and my partner Id. She shows EP. EP got ang moh employer name and is based in one amber. Sibei excited until forgot to buy condom at 7 eleven.

Act blur. Never tell her I no buy condom. Start to strip her naked. Licked her nipples until she siong until she blur. Now I understand why Ivan like pinoy. Smooth skin and sex starved. Brown sugar. Pastel green bra. G string some more.

I told her I didn't buy condom. And ask her she ok to let me poke her without condoms. I promise to do the withdrawal method. I proceeded to put my veins exploding shaft beside her mouth. Like a good whore, she took it and start licking my tip like a kid been depraved of ice cream for a long time.

Turning her around I decided to reciprocate her with 69. Neatly shaven. No smell. I decided to fuck Ariel missionary style. The pleasure and sensation was tip top. Apart of me though shrodder to think of her ex ban gala bf. telling myself wanna enjoy heck care. Machiam me virgin meh? Got free fuck still complain...

There she was moaning. And me panting. Our body hugging and locked like machiam long lost lovers. Only my cock and her chee bye doin the work. It was so intense until I wanna cum inside her. I told myself CBC cnot play scaly she pregnant how fcuk. Ok better pull out. I immediately shoot my load into Ariel breast.

We went to wash up.

While Ariel helping me to wash my cock, my 2 ic erect again.

I asked Ariel if she in a rush to go back. She says no. She says her employer is out of town. We can have the whole afternoon to ourselves. Ho sei Liao.

I took a towel and dry my cock. And lead Ariel to bed. I decided to doggie her this time. Do until my back tired I ask Ariel to ride on me. Ariel was damn intense in engaging me. Inside my head I thought this girl is sibei horny. I feel like my lan jiao too sandwich. Is like she raped me more den I raped her.

I flipped her around and go to my usual missionary style. Pumped and pumped. This time I couldn't curl my sperm and I let go my load inside her.

We were both panting. Her chee bye still sandwiching me and she lays on my stomach.

The bed was full of her chee bye juice and my cum. And blood! Kanina I check my cock to see where I tio cut. How come got blood. No cut leh. I look at Ariel chee bye. Wah lan she menstruating or she virgin?

She told me her period not past already. So is her bloody virgin. Ask her tot u told me u got do b4. She says her indian bf did not penetrate inside. I was like chua. 2nd time in my life poked virgin. Told her quickly zao. B4 hotel cleaner see how bloody and dirty the bed sheet is.

Sent her home after that... Still in contact on Facebook.
somehow not sounds like a virgin lol
Old 28-12-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomelee81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

Can share one maid with me? i have been trying but no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
Old 28-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Gordonbleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Currently know 1 Indon maid,
Quite horny and loves to talk dirty.
Any broz interested for an exchange p.m me...
All good things must share while waiting for more good things
Old 29-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
h-flo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh-flo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls share pics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flingster86 View Post
Hi elder bros, hope all of you are healthy and are bonking fine. =)

I'm a rather new samster, I recently got to know an Indonesian maid through WeChat. Need your advice. She needs money to send to her hometown; she is a divorcee with 2 children. I'm meeting her for the first time this coming Sunday, hope to bonk her then on.

Any advice on how to 'keep' her? She said she works part-time general cleaning households to earn cash money to send back home, cos she still owes her current agency. She's only in her first month into her employment, previously she was with another agency for 3 years. In total she's been working in Singapore for 4 years.

She said she needs $200, I thought she needs $1k or what. Honestly, to me it's an okay amount, but I don't wanna give her a lump sum, and then she might just disappear thereafter leaving me high and dry =P

How do I help her so that she will 'help' me? Give her $50 each time we meet, and spend hours bonking? Or giving her money is a bad idea altogether? How do I go about doing this? I read some bros here sponsored their maids with prepaid cards, meals, etc, and are happily bonking with them.

And any ideas how to talk dirty with her and give her an idea what I want from her? I've sort of managed to break the ice with her via WeChat, and she's quite responsive. Got know that she used to have a bf here, and sort of hinted that she bonked him too. But she didn't want to spell out the details, so not sure if it's still early or she's the type that can up or not =(

Thanks in advance and any advice, related or general on screwing maids, is greatly appreciated. =)

PS: I'll share her WeChat pics here if any bros were to request.

Flingster86
Old 29-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flingster86 View Post
Bro blackmumba,

Thanks for your advice. Appreciate it.

I will certainly bear in mind bro sadsky18's golden advice not to be a carrot. =)

The M seems to be the straightforward sort, if you wanna bonk me just say it, she's open to it. Although I think all the more since she has monetary needs. She has agreed to bonk each time on her off days, for as long as I wish. Means no time limit each time.

Not bad for a first timer with maids like myself. Maybe just lucky. Hehe.. =P thanks also to the chatting tips and advice I got on this thread from the elder bros =)

But I'm thinking how to give her the $200 which she needed to ensure bang for the buck (pun intended lol).

It seems to me that she's genuine, but then again there's also this 50% chance that she's lying. So to ascertain that hers is a genuine case, I'm not going to give her the full amount she wants but I'm going to spread it across several bonk sessions.

Some session I'll "pay". Some I won't, so maciam complimentary session like that la =P do let me know if this plan will work, or if any bros got better plans, I'm all ears =)

Another thing, she doesn't lead me into thinking that she wants to bonk me for money. That is after we've bonked and I've already given her the $200 which she initially needed. She never said you want to bonk, here's the charge for certain no of hours, etc.

Looking forward to this Sunday, my first bonk session with her. =P

Will update!

Flingster86
It's better that if you think she deserve 50 bucks per bonk, then tell her that it is 'money after deed'. If you expect them to keep their promise after giving the money before bonk, you better cross your fingers that they will honour their part. Have to say these maids can be very smart in cooking stories.
Old 29-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
biz3057 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonbleu View Post
Currently know 1 Indon maid,
Quite horny and loves to talk dirty.
Any broz interested for an exchange p.m me...
All good things must share while waiting for more good things
Bro can pm me am keen to exchange
Old 29-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
maybe add on for a nicer FR

actually bonking virgin is boring /painful
Old 29-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
wonder if anybody trolled the bars on Wednesday

At blowfish they had free champaigne for girls, and it a bit comical to see girls drinking champaigne like water and then wondering what next

too bad, it was late and though there were a few lonely hearts looking for saviours to buy them drink, I chose to depart ..

on NY Eve I am sure same is going to be at the Filipino haunts !
wat bro? wed got off for domestic helper as well?
Old 29-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
napalmdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wat bro? wed got off for domestic helper as well?
that should be on the eve of christmas holiday and maybe this coming new year eve too. there are maids who have liberal employers who gives them off even on such eve.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1