The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chatter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How strongly hetero are you: how detestable would it be with the same gender/sex?

If you are heterosexual, what feelings does the thought cause of having sex with the same gender/sex?

In this case "sex" would include these things: tongue kissing, giving oral sex to the other, and receiving oral sex from the other.

The sex partner would be according to your wishes, as pleasant as can be possibly found, but anyway of the same gender/sex.

A) Utterly intolerable, disgusting
B) Very uncomfortable
C) Maybe a bit uncomfortable
D) Neutral feelings, neither nice nor uncomfortable in any specific way
E) It might be a bit nice
F) Quite nice indeed
G) Extremely lovely

If you are homosexual, you can answer the other way round: how would it feel to have sex with the opposite gender/sex? (In that case, mention that you answered from this perspective.)

Tell if you are a man (M) or a woman (W), so we can conclude from the discussion, which gender/sex has stronger positive or negative feelings about this.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How strongly hetero are you: how detestable would it be with the same gender/sex?

What purpose is this survey? Why should we response when you are not sharing your own answer?
Old 21-12-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How strongly hetero are you: how detestable would it be with the same gender/sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
What purpose is this survey? Why should we response when you are not sharing your own answer?
Obvious homosexual but dare not admit to it la....

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 21-12-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatter View Post
If you are heterosexual, what feelings does the thought cause of having sex with the same gender/sex?

In this case "sex" would include these things: tongue kissing, giving oral sex to the other, and receiving oral sex from the other.

The sex partner would be according to your wishes, as pleasant as can be possibly found, but anyway of the same gender/sex.

A) Utterly intolerable, disgusting
B) Very uncomfortable
C) Maybe a bit uncomfortable
D) Neutral feelings, neither nice nor uncomfortable in any specific way
E) It might be a bit nice
F) Quite nice indeed
G) Extremely lovely

If you are homosexual, you can answer the other way round: how would it feel to have sex with the opposite gender/sex? (In that case, mention that you answered from this perspective.)

Tell if you are a man (M) or a woman (W), so we can conclude from the discussion, which gender/sex has stronger positive or negative feelings about this.
My answer to this will be somewhat unusual.

I always thought, for my entire life that I am purely hetero. Until I fell in love with someone who has undergone SRS (Sex Reassignment Surgery)

So, I wonder what that makes me. Technically, am I a homosexual? Lol
Old 22-12-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Sex with same gender as a top or bottom? Many hetero guys don’t mind to fuck a lb if they are desperate enough.
Old 22-12-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
My answer to this will be somewhat unusual.

I always thought, for my entire life that I am purely hetero. Until I fell in love with someone who has undergone SRS (Sex Reassignment Surgery)

So, I wonder what that makes me. Technically, am I a homosexual? Lol
I would see it how you view the gender of your partner.

If you see her as female then, hetero it is.

If you regard her as male, and you can imagine having sex with somebody who walks, talks, sounds and looks like a male, then homosexual it is.
Old 22-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I would see it how you view the gender of your partner.

If you see her as female then, hetero it is.

If you regard her as male, and you can imagine having sex with somebody who walks, talks, sounds and looks like a male, then homosexual it is.
Having a relationship with a former trans made me question my long-held belief, that sexuality is binary (as what you suggested, by the way you write)

Given her unusual background, my gf has many friends who are like her, and also gays who are almost always bottoms. All her friends regard me positively, since they know that we have been together for more than a couple of years and I can sense that they are all looking for long-term partners who understand their unique situation.

So it is difficult to give an honest and absolute answer to your simple statement on whether I see my gf as male or female. Gender dysphoria does not "flip" you from one gender to another. Until today, there are some characteristics about my gf that are distinctly male despite her spending all her time and energy living and identifying as female.
Old 22-12-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Having a relationship with a former trans made me question my long-held belief, that sexuality is binary (as what you suggested, by the way you write)

Given her unusual background, my gf has many friends who are like her, and also gays who are almost always bottoms. All her friends regard me positively, since they know that we have been together for more than a couple of years and I can sense that they are all looking for long-term partners who understand their unique situation.

So it is difficult to give an honest and absolute answer to your simple statement on whether I see my gf as male or female. Gender dysphoria does not "flip" you from one gender to another. Until today, there are some characteristics about my gf that are distinctly male despite her spending all her time and energy living and identifying as female.
You are either more yin or more yang at any given time. There will be no attraction if both parties are middle-middle. That is why even for homosexuals there is top and bottom.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1