The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastycheong View Post
thank for mama jo number, coz i heard it is good la,
will call her asap
Hope you enjoy there and do write a FR for other's benefit if u cud.
Old 16-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dynastycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Hope you enjoy there and do write a FR for other's benefit if u cud.
Didn't go on wednesday but i will be going tmr, hope all my friend will enjoy
Old 19-09-2010, 03:44 AM
Samster

been to sapphire on friday and been serve by mummy jo
for a first time ktv, it seem like a good start but not too enjoy as i dunno what i can do and what i cant
me and 3 of my friends had book a girl from fr but the quality of girl that night not too good i dunno what my friend order i just know mine is call sammy
she is a penangite quite cute but body wise i need to say no
have alot of french kissing and boob grabbing but not too sure about what more i can do
overally quite enjoyable maybe we r there abit late so not much nice girl for HH
book for hh is 269 and after that is 219, as i hear from some bro say hh is better and cheaper? can anyone tell me how it work
one thing i need to complain is one of my friend order a ckt and she is like really cool and just talk with my friend but not allowing him to do most of the thing, this make my friend sort of moody, is this always happen?
Old 19-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
for a first time ktv, it seem like a good start but not too enjoy as i dunno what i can do and what i cant
After reading yr FR, i am totally speechless!

Very sure u are a newbie in KTV arena.

Told u so many things and u still cant get it right. But anyway, u hv made the 1st move, nothing too wrong with what u hv done and feel.

Of cos, most of the NL are still on leave for Raya as I told u, and, u r late, sure dont have much choice lor! Best time is to go before 6pm for this place!

As for the ger charges, said many times, HH (5 to 9pm), if u choose yr chick to be on room hopping (butterfly) system, u only pay tips ranging from 50 to 100 (or more depending on yr mood and the services that provided by the chick).

As what u can do in the KTV room, besides drinking, singing, playing games, of cos, again, depending on the mood and the gers, u can pratically do anything if want. Again, based on both parties chemistry also ler.

Best is to go KTV with some experience guys, then u will have to fun that U r missing!

Good luck bro!
Old 19-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

was at KL on 18 Sept (Sat).
was at Bintang Palace with a bro and two of his friend.
rushing for time,so only went around 1am.
lucky this bro can still get a room there at this time.
dun know what is the total bill,as i left earlier at around 4 am as need to come back very early today.
totally i just gave the bro - RM500 for two bottles of brandy (which was opened when I was there) and he said he settled the rest with his friends as they were staying.
maybe next time,i should stay one more night,so that it is not so rush and can visit two to three joints (HH at one joint and then SH at another joint).

kumsia kumsia bro tck306 for all the info here. maybe next time,can meet up with you for a drink.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 20-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
After reading yr FR, i am totally speechless!

Very sure u are a newbie in KTV arena.

Told u so many things and u still cant get it right. But anyway, u hv made the 1st move, nothing too wrong with what u hv done and feel.
Sorry bro, already said i am a newbie in this arena
so next time will hiong hiong lai, and if u dun mind can me and my friend join u for once so i can at least get a rough idea what the max i can do
Old 20-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me and 3 of my friends had book a girl from fr but the quality of girl that night not too good i dunno what my friend order i just know mine is call sammy
she is a penangite quite cute but body wise i need to say no
have alot of french kissing and boob grabbing but not too sure about what more i can do
overally quite enjoyable maybe we r there abit late so not much nice girl for HH
book for hh is 269 and after that is 219, as i hear from some bro say hh is better and cheaper? can anyone tell me how it work
one thing i need to complain is one of my friend order a ckt and she is like really cool and just talk with my friend but not allowing him to do most of the thing, this make my friend sort of moody, is this always happen?
In earlier post, u admitted that u been to one of the KTVs and they charged you RM 289 for room charge. Later, u said that u 1st time in KTV. Can u get your statement right ?? In fact, i also curious to know which KTV charge you for room rate. I been to some KTVs, they never charge me room rate.
Somemore in this post u asked what are the dos and donts in KTV. U said that the u already had a lot of french kissing and boobs grabbing, whats next ? Either u can ask her to put your cock inside her mouth or inside her hole only. Phuuiii pretend to be innocent ! KNN!
Old 20-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
In earlier post, u admitted that u been to one of the KTVs and they charged you RM 289 for room charge. Later, u said that u 1st time in KTV. Can u get your statement right ?? In fact, i also curious to know which KTV charge you for room rate. I been to some KTVs, they never charge me room rate.
Somemore in this post u asked what are the dos and donts in KTV. U said that the u already had a lot of french kissing and boobs grabbing, whats next ? Either u can ask her to put your cock inside her mouth or inside her hole only. Phuuiii pretend to be innocent ! KNN!
i said i been to a ktv and ask about the price, i didnt get in la
sapphire is my first time go for ktv,sorry about the fr coz i am still noobie in this arena la
somemore i did not act innocent la, if innocent wont go this kind of place la right?
one of my friend get a girl like princess dun allow u to do anything like just sit down there and keep reply ppl sms
Old 21-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
totally i just gave the bro - RM500 for two bottles of brandy (which was opened when I was there) and he said he settled the rest with his friends as they were staying.
maybe next time,i should stay one more night,so that it is not so rush and can visit two to three joints (HH at one joint and then SH at another joint).

kumsia kumsia bro tck306 for all the info here. maybe next time,can meet up with you for a drink.
RM 500 for yr share at BP is consider very cheap already. Normally a bottle will cost u more the that amount.

Going nite club by 1am is really late kind of thing. Not only hard to get the ger u want, but also expensive after HH. Anyway, BP does not hv HH like other KTV.

Call me for a beer next time when u in town!
Old 21-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro, already said i am a newbie in this arena
so next time will hiong hiong lai, and if u dun mind can me and my friend join u for once so i can at least get a rough idea what the max i can do
Nevermind la, I think u hv some exp in the spa area and not a total green bean, so just imagine that there are the same la! U just wanna hv fun and there will be no hard rules that what u shud do lor.

As for the gers that u all don like, just call the mummy to kick her out! U cant have a ger in spa keep sms while u bonk her rite!?

Just PM me the next time u plan to go again and i shall tag along lor. Our group are mainly old birds already, what they do in the room will really scare u, ha!
Old 21-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Mercury still a good place to go? Been ages since the last visit. : )
Old 21-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiren View Post
It has been renovated some time ago. Now they have both grd and 1st floor. With some room charge if u dont open enough bottles. Same mummy for HH. Some of the old hot NL had since become dino...ha ha...

Hope they had recruited some new hot NL and Sabahan..

Expensive place but if u hv extra to burn or under company exp, when not!
Old 21-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
As for the gers that u all don like, just call the mummy to kick her out! U cant have a ger in spa keep sms while u bonk her rite!?

Just PM me the next time u plan to go again and i shall tag along lor. Our group are mainly old birds already, what they do in the room will really scare u, ha!
that abit too much if ask th mummy to kick her out, but overall still ok la, coz wanna know how those old bird does thing so i can be enjoy to the max
maybe next month this monh spend too much there d
Old 21-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiren View Post
Yeap, still a very good place to go. Big room, nice decor, clean, local chinese ger available, pool table, good service bla bla bla.... but expensive and always fully book during HH
Old 21-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EagerBeaver29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to KL last weekend, visited 2 KTVs, one's called Champion, and the other's called Subaru.

The room in Champion looks rather upper-end, but the girl I had (some malay girl that doesn't look malay) wasn't too entertaining. The damage was at 300RM

The Subaru club however, was quite happening. There was this absolutely gorgeous PRC chick, about 1.7m, long hair, wearing an impossibly short/tight denim skirt. Can't remember her name, xiao-something.... Any bros know her? The damage was 350RM, if I remember correctly... (3-6am)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1