The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by faztboz View Post
Hi will be going kl in a couple of weeks.
Any recommendations for ktv for 2 pax? Budget 300 per pax.

Can share what other charges beside room, mummy&waiter tips to pay and what is the rate?
How about Charges for the girls?

1st time for kl. Hope the gurus here can help advice this newbie.

By the way and massage centres with action to recommend too?

Thanks!
If 2 guys. Probably more fun to try thai club. Loads of gals. Cause in ktv when gals fly it can be preety boring unless u like to sing songs.

thai club go in b4 8pm so no cover xharge or few bucketa of beer dur8ng hh to last the night. Rm 75. If after its rm 90. If can drink tgen order two tpwers for rm 230 if remember correctly.

If u wanna still try ktv. Tgere is mi spending to open a room . Roughly ard 300 plus. Tgjs will include beer n titbits room n mommy tips. Boys just give one rm 10.

Gals usually butterfly fee rm80 n then min tips 50.

as for massage places. There r tge dodgy ones with no facilities and usally viets tgais even even few prc. And there r those in hotels with steam room n jazzucci offering local gals.

range bettwen 180 to 250 a pop
Old 12-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

hi ppl!

mid valley spa facilities better than saboon?
more choice for girls?
saboon only hv prc . zzzzz

or recommend me another spa which hv better facilities & more choice of girls?

& can recommend me a ktv with locals girls?
what the damages ??

thanks !

=)
Old 12-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonycybershot View Post
hi ppl!

mid valley spa facilities better than saboon?
more choice for girls?
saboon only hv prc . zzzzz

or recommend me another spa which hv better facilities & more choice of girls?

& can recommend me a ktv with locals girls?
what the damages ??

thanks !

=)
saboon spa is quiet old already.

midvalkey has two spas. one cititel one boulevard hotel.
boulevard newer but in terms of gals seem cititel has more quality gals.

ktv try the new himawari in fnn business park. cheap beer n gals can buyterfly wgole bight or book. malay gals. chinese not much
Old 16-03-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

tomorrow temptation.

anyone i terested just email.me.ur contact
Old 17-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Hi bro Sexcuore,

Will be heading to KL this weekend, read thu your thread seem like thai club is the most recommended pub to pick up viet girls. Btw which spa have the most viet girls? I been to saboon and E2 before.....saboon was run down but have quite a number of viet girls.... E2 mainly PRC...

where else can i find viet girls for bonk or pick up? I am not keen in KTV or outside city as i am cheonging alone and not driving.

Thanks
Old 17-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Hi bro Sexcuore,

Will be heading to KL this weekend, read thu your thread seem like thai club is the most recommended pub to pick up viet girls. Btw which spa have the most viet girls? I been to saboon and E2 before.....saboon was run down but have quite a number of viet girls.... E2 mainly PRC...

where else can i find viet girls for bonk or pick up? I am not keen in KTV or outside city as i am cheonging alone and not driving.

Thanks
definately thai club then. spa hard to find tons of gals in one place.

sat is a good day. sunday tend to be quiet n lesser gals
Old 18-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro Sexcuore,

Thanks
You can go to Mexico pud, near Jalan Imbi. Opened in the afternoon, Vietcongs come in at 4pm. All freelancers. Beer is RM75 for 5 small bottles in bucket. Girls at RM30 per hour. A ktv but who listens to the music. Girls sit near the entrance in side the pud. Can raba and kiss if you want. No body cares what you do inside. Pick up definately possible.
Old 19-03-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
definately thai club then.
sat is a good day. sunday tend to be quiet n lesser gals
Thanks bro sexcuore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You can go to Mexico pud, near Jalan Imbi. Opened in the afternoon, Vietcongs come in at 4pm. All freelancers. Beer is RM75 for 5 small bottles in bucket. Girls at RM30 per hour. .
Thanks bro yokosi, will try find time to visit this pub, sounds happening
Old 28-03-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mexico KTV and lounge (Recommended):

Recently been to this mexico KTV lounge at jalan imbi, Thanks to bro yokosi recommendation, beer at RM70 for 1 bucket (6 bottles), if order a bucket need to sit at lounge but if order at least 2 bucket can request to sit room. Location just opp a penang cafe and hotel. (Location u cant miss it)

All girls vietnamese, many speak chinese, quite a number of SYT, i am there on sunday, many come in work at 5.30pm. Normal days heard they come in at 4pm. The KTV open at 4pm, book girls at RM30 per hour, no butterfly. There is no minimum hour booking, can rubba with them, if dont like ask them leave after 1 hr then can pick another one or u can pick 2 or 3 at 1 go.

Girls tips optional depend on yourself. I tip RM50 because girl very gfe, have a good time in the room.
Girls & price go ST or LT depend on girls and neg. I no try becoz my girl said she have period.

Total Cost: 2 bucket beer(RM140) + girls booking per hr + girls tip (optional)

Additional info:

Hear that many viet massage parlour, viet pub and viet okt girls are in kuchai lama, next trip will explore there.

Any bro have info on it?
Old 28-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

Recently been to this mexico KTV lounge at jalan imbi, Thanks to bro yokosi recommendation, beer at RM70 for 1 bucket (6 bottles), if order a bucket need to sit at lounge but if order at least 2 bucket can request to sit room. Location just opp a penang cafe and hotel. (Location u cant miss it)

All girls vietnamese, many speak chinese, quite a number of SYT, i am there on sunday, many come in work at 5.30pm. Normal days heard they come in at 4pm. The KTV open at 4pm, book girls at RM30 per hour, no butterfly. There is no minimum hour booking, can rubba with them, if dont like ask them leave after 1 hr then can pick another one or u can pick 2 or 3 at 1 go.

Girls tips optional depend on yourself. I tip RM50 because girl very gfe, have a good time in the room.
Girls & price go ST or LT depend on girls and neg. I no try becoz my girl said she have period.

Total Cost: 2 bucket beer(RM140) + girls booking per hr + girls tip (optional)

Additional info:

Hear that many viet massage parlour, viet pub and viet okt girls are in kuchai lama, next trip will explore there.

Any bro have info on it?

bro i think one bucket just 5 bott.

as for kuchai massage tgere r generally located near maybank row and avove nsk where the pubs and 2 jtvs are
Old 28-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Recently been to this mexico KTV lounge at jalan imbi, Thanks to bro yokosi recommendation, beer at RM70 for 1 bucket (6 bottles), if order a bucket need to sit at lounge but if order at least 2 bucket can request to sit room.Girls tips optional depend on yourself. I tip RM50 because girl very gfe, have a good time in the room.

Additional info:

Any bro have info on it?

Your tips.........too much...........RM10 to RM20 is good. Don't spoit the market there.

You wanna explore viet massage parlour, viet puds, viet okt girls in Kuchai Lama ?. Everything all there except for a spa. Hehehe !!! Enjoy your next exploration.
Old 28-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can sit in a small room even if u ordered 1 bucket provided that the ktv has no customers.

Your tips.........too much...........RM10 to RM20 is good. Don't spoit the market there.
Not sure of the market rate so tip too much. Initially order 1 bucket and want a small room but they refused. Claim that unless i order 2 bucket then allow me to sit room. Not much customer on sunday.

Thanks for the info.
Old 28-03-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure of the market rate so tip too much. Initially order 1 bucket and want a small room but they refused. Claim that unless i order 2 bucket then allow me to sit room. Not much customer on sunday.

Thanks for the info.
They smelled that you are a Singaporean with S$ !!!. Hahaha !!!. So, no give you a room !!!!. Plus, you are not a regular there.

I can get a small room with 1 bucket from that old chinese woman boss. But i hate sitting in a small match box room. I prefer the lounge area.
Old 29-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
bro i think one bucket just 5 bott.

as for kuchai massage tgere r generally located near maybank row and avove nsk where the pubs and 2 jtvs are
Paiseh think i play until shiok forget is 5 bott or 6 bott,
tks for the info on kuchai.
this trip went to thai club too, girls very pretty but not willing go hotel LT

Quote:
I can get a small room with 1 bucket from that old chinese woman boss. But i hate sitting in a small match box room. I prefer the lounge area.
Yah it is the lady boss who yell at me when i ask to have room, she quite fierce. You laojiao there already sure got exclusive treatment.
Old 29-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

mex peak period on weekdays if u want room u must order 5 buckets haha.

lady boss sap yee. the handsome young chap is the son.

thai club. some pretty gals not interested to sell body as tgey have bf. just wanna make money on butte4flym
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1