The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2005, 10:47 AM
wcph_ol

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
I have not. Why ? Because I have never been provoked to that extent. And that's because the people whom I know in real life don't get to know my pantyhose fetish....hahaha.
You're a dangerous man to be with, especially if the women around you finds out about your pantyhose fetish, and they deliberately wear them to tease you.
Crossing her hose legs, and showing off her webbed feet to you? How about if she's sitting across you, at a distance and she does a Basic Instinct leg-crossing?
Old 18-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcph_ol
Which part of her pantyhose did you cummed on?
Her inner thigh. It was embarrassing, to say the least.
Old 18-03-2005, 10:51 AM
wcph_ol

Quote:
You mean ankle chains ? Yeah, it's absolutely sexy.
I agree it's very alluring and adds more sexual appeal to a woman. Couple that with high heels and ankle straps, plus choker around her neck, and you have a very appetizing OL?
Old 18-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ooo... I can imagine streaks after streaks of warm creamy cum trickling down my cheeks and nose, running down to my lips. Mmmm.. I can almost taste them.

Maybe after you untie my hands, I'll reach for your tender and limp manhood and deep-throat it, running my slithery tongue all over your pinkish head, while glancing up; stealing glances at your contorted expressions... hehe.
I doubt you still have the energy to do that that. Your ass will be in pain by that time.

Quote:
After using my Wolford hose to wipe the cum off my face, are you going to give it back to me to wear them?
You can do whatever you like with your Wolford, as long as you don't tie me up with that.
Old 18-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
You're a dangerous man to be with, especially if the women around you finds out about your pantyhose fetish, and they deliberately wear them to tease you.
Crossing her hose legs, and showing off her webbed feet to you? How about if she's sitting across you, at a distance and she does a Basic Instinct leg-crossing?
I have plenty of self-control. At most I will adjourn to a public toilet to jack it off. It's a different thing if she is my g/f or fxxx buddy.
Old 18-03-2005, 11:00 AM
wcph_ol

Quote:
Her inner thigh. It was embarrassing, to say the least.
Nothing embarassing about that, I think. I mean when you had your 1st contact with a girl in PH (PH being your fetish), it's natural that guys get over excited and cum quickly.

Did it excite you that you shot on her inner thighs? What was her reaction?
Old 18-03-2005, 11:04 AM
wcph_ol

Quote:
I doubt you still have the energy to do that that. Your ass will be in pain by that time.

You can do whatever you like with your Wolford, as long as you don't tie me up with that.
Now that you've given me the idea, I think I may do just that. PH bondage can be a turn on too. And I'll tease your manhood by encasing it with hose. Then I'll suck and jack you off till you're at the brink of erupting, but I'll stop short just before you go over the edge... hehe.
Old 18-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing embarassing about that, I think. I mean when you had your 1st contact with a girl in PH (PH being your fetish), it's natural that guys get over excited and cum quickly.

Did it excite you that you shot on her inner thighs? What was her reaction?
She was almost 10 years my senior, and knowing it was my first time she was quite accommodating.

I didn't shoot on her thighs deliberately. It was a complete loss of control. I felt panicky, not excited.
Old 18-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now that you've given me the idea, I think I may do just that. PH bondage can be a turn on too. And I'll tease your manhood by encasing it with hose. Then I'll suck and jack you off till you're at the brink of erupting, but I'll stop short just before you go over the edge... hehe.
I'm not into using pantyhose as a sheath for the penis. hahaha....you can never subdue me...hahaha.
Old 18-03-2005, 04:11 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
I have plenty of self-control. At most I will adjourn to a public toilet to jack it off. It's a different thing if she is my g/f or fxxx buddy.
What happens if she's your gf/or F*** buddy?
Old 18-03-2005, 04:12 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
She was almost 10 years my senior, and knowing it was my first time she was quite accommodating.

I didn't shoot on her thighs deliberately. It was a complete loss of control. I felt panicky, not excited.
Did you feel any sense of inferiority since it was your first time, and the lady was almost 10yrs your senior?
Old 18-03-2005, 04:14 PM
wcph_ol

Quote:
I'm not into using pantyhose as a sheath for the penis. hahaha....you can never subdue me...hahaha.
Well, if your hands are tied, is there anything you can do to stop that? *wink*
Old 18-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
What happens if she's your gf/or F*** buddy?
Give her a good fxxx ! A high-octane sexual encounter that will leave her sexually paralysed for days to come.

You have been warned !
Old 18-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you feel any sense of inferiority since it was your first time, and the lady was almost 10yrs your senior?
I was too shocked to feel any sense of inferiority. I was seduced into doing it with her. I was still an adolescent, yet to build that MCP complex in sex. But over time when I realized that I could turn powerful career women into sex kittens, that they needed me (my tool), and that I could satisfy them, my MCP developed.
Old 18-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, if your hands are tied, is there anything you can do to stop that? *wink*
What makes you think I will just sit back and let you tie me up ?

I'm a man and I can force myself on you by having you spread-eagled. You simply don't have that kinda of strength...hehehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1