The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 26-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Cagnascenti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz07 View Post
Went to international school open house, met a Jap Milf (late 30s) there. Supposed to have 3 group, but unable to turn up last minute, left 2 of us to view the school.
Have a chat with her, knowing that she just arrived in Singapore less than a month and no friend here. She wanted to enroll her son in international school.
Offered to send her home, got to know that her husband always flying around. She said that she don’t have any friends here and was lucky to meet me. We exchanged contact saying that we will discuss the international enrolment, we will also meet up for coffee if she is bored.
After coffee then proceed to other activity?
Old 26-04-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

May be you should.

Her two kids are plus sized.

Mine two kids are normal size.

Thus she is worried if the third kid could be different, then a lot of question marks.

In the end she had IUD. Thereafter we make love three/four or more times during week days.

Some times once in the morning in her house and in the evening in MSCP before sending her back.
Bro lipe, I wanna be yr good friend or buddy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to international school open house, met a Jap Milf (late 30s) there. Supposed to have 3 group, but unable to turn up last minute, left 2 of us to view the school.
Have a chat with her, knowing that she just arrived in Singapore less than a month and no friend here. She wanted to enroll her son in international school.
Offered to send her home, got to know that her husband always flying around. She said that she don’t have any friends here and was lucky to meet me. We exchanged contact saying that we will discuss the international enrolment, we will also meet up for coffee if she is bored.
This jap wife seems to be one of those 'quietly naughty ' type of wives

Old 26-04-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnascenti View Post
Play Bedminton

Old 27-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 16
zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!zzzzzzz07 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagnascenti View Post
Haven’t arrange the coffee session yet, since she wants her son to get into international school, we are constantly texting on the context of helping her son.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Why is it that so many of you enjoy having sex with married women? Is it because you want things that aren't yours, or is it to satisfy a sense of dominance? My university classmate is repulsive. He simply enjoys pursuing things that are not his. He's filthy and obese, but he's incredibly wealthy.
Old Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I haven't had sex with other people wife's
But u know, if u have sex with some FL..
Some are married, divorced, etc...

But the pervert in me have this fantasy of eating someone's wife pussy and ass!
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven’t arrange the coffee session yet, since she wants her son to get into international school, we are constantly texting on the context of helping her son.
Waiting to know more. And upz you in support
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1