The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOJAD View Post
Heard TN raided twice this week and signboard down. History.....(same fate as HX....).

Same management as Nasi.
Good atmosphere, 6 private rooms with attached shower bath. With chemistry, can request gal to shower...

Gals from Nasi...Fei Fei, Fendi.
PRC-Alice HJ $50 - $80, can squeeze breast but cannot touch nipple; extremely expensive, prefer to go to town.

Nasi left with Liru and Lulu.
Wah bro. U seems to know everything about yishun. I recee the whole of yishun yesterday night and found only MILF(which is not my type) so ended up in lavender instead.
Old 20-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Wah bro. U seems to know everything about yishun. I recee the whole of yishun yesterday night and found only MILF(which is not my type) so ended up in lavender instead.
So you disappointed with Macdonald? Clever...

Alice 30+, look 6.5/10 (similar to Fendi) came from Lavender. Massage 4/10, B-cup, HJ charges a bit greedy.

Also, I rather go Thomson, or town. Not my cup of tea to spend money with aged group women.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
zendidi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
So you disappointed with Macdonald? Clever...

Alice 30+, look 6.5/10 (similar to Fendi) came from Lavender. Massage 4/10, B-cup, HJ charges a bit greedy.

Also, I rather go Thomson, or town. Not my cup of tea to spend money with aged group women.
Hi Bro kojadI, WHERE can we go at Thomson?
Old 20-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

KOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKOJAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendidi View Post
Hi Bro kojadI, WHERE can we go at Thomson?
I am still looking around. There are too many TNs like Dnatural, YJ, WY, CY etc. Thomson forum can help us.
Old 21-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

I used to go to the old "shen nong" and FS few years back... sigh...sad to see no more happenning in Yishun

Few days ago, I tried to reccee a place, beside macdonald at khatib city (opposite khatib mrt). There is this PRC MILF.. quite chio and very CFM look. Think her shop is for facial... but I saw price for "mosha massage" and "full body massage". So I sneaked in and ask.. "you have massage here ?"

sigh.. to my disappointment.. she looked at me and replied "we only massage for ladies"

I'm not sure if this is true , or she scared to do for males when there are too many people around

Fellow Bros.. pls share more info about yishun...
Old 21-03-2010, 06:43 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Yishun TN updates

[QUOTE=alvin36;4690415]I used

Last edited by KOJAD; 21-03-2010 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Sorry for duplication
Old 21-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I used to go to the old "shen nong" and FS few years back... sigh...sad to see no more happenning in Yishun

Few days ago, I tried to reccee a place, beside macdonald at khatib city (opposite khatib mrt). There is this PRC MILF.. quite chio and very CFM look. Think her shop is for facial... but I saw price for "mosha massage" and "full body massage". So I sneaked in and ask.. "you have massage here ?"

sigh.. to my disappointment.. she looked at me and replied "we only massage for ladies"

I'm not sure if this is true , or she scared to do for males when there are too many people around

Fellow Bros.. pls share more info about yishun...

Bro you should try the new spa on Sembawang Rd (next to Macdonald) instead of Khatib.

The TNs w action in Yishun - Macdonald, Nasi and 110 TCM (old Candyland).
Bro NorthGuy lately recced whole Yishun and found disappointment. I hv the same feeling.

"Macdonald" intended to apply for spa license or Case Trust 'spa and wellness' accreditation.
Their service is considered a "shit" to compare with legitimate Cat. I TN.

My friend told me greedy gals pocket TN's entrance fee.
I think is very true, this always happened to Nasi when the boss is not around. Anyway, that's not chongers' problem.
Gd luck to the new management.

Last edited by KOJAD; 21-03-2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: duplication
Old 21-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=alvin36;4690415]

QUOTE]

I went to the place on fri night and got rejected also.
Old 21-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ses_ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can tell me the places i wan try
Old 21-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
EuYS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been around there a few times, feel that it is generally bout the same as other areas, barring People's Park which not going ever anymore.

Pity location is generally inconvenient for me, would not mind going around that area more if it was.
Old 21-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

[QUOTE=NorthGuy;4690893]
Quote:

QUOTE]

I went to the place on fri night and got rejected also.
North Guy,

She quite chio for a MILF , right ?
I quite familiar with khatib city.. have noticed her for past few months. Her shop is still new... less than 6 months. I think without any special... sure will close shop very soon.

She is that kind of LAU CHIO I looking for... not stunning pretty, but got one kind of CFM look
Old 21-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ses_ben View Post
bro can tell me the places i wan try
Numerous places has already been quoted. Can't you bother to read through the last few pages instead of waiting to be spoon fed ?

Quote:

North Guy,

She is that kind of LAU CHIO I looking for... not stunning pretty, but got one kind of CFM look
I do agree. But i am a sucker for SYT instead.
Old 22-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36

North Guy,

I do agree. But i am a sucker for SYT instead.
If you are talking about i beauty - Christina, please give her a break.

Suggest you concentrate on new blood movement in Crystal Spa (next to Macdonald, Sembawang Rd).
Old 23-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Yishun TN updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Walked pass to check just now.... closed, signboard also took off... crystal is officially history!
Quote:
maybe .... anyway i just got a text from crystal saying they r closing soon ....... this time really left with nothing liao
Quote:
Sorry for the mis lead bros..... i'm referring to the one at 236 .... not sembawang area.... that is my 1st joint i went years back, sad that it has been closed
Bro, it's really a misleading. 236 was "Regent" not 'Crystal'.
Old 23-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you are talking about i beauty - Christina, please give her a break.

Suggest you concentrate on new blood movement in Crystal Spa (next to Macdonald, Sembawang Rd).
Bro,

Went there yesterday and tried the 45min massge at $35,

Got a Milf
Name : Fei fei
Body : 6/10 abit fat with navel stud
Boobs :C cup
Massage : 7/10 Complete from head to toe.
HJ : Was quoted $50 & $80 to strip her(@*)(#&$)()

I took the $50 option. Hj was good and the breast is very nice to squeeze but cant suck on it.

Overall : 6/10 Passable

When coming out saw a few PRC but none is SYT.
Bros who been there can share their exp?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1