The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Chickon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post It's The End

Hi everybody,
This is my first attempt at writing a story so it may be horrible. I have never been good in writing stories so my apologies if this story sucks and is not worth your time.

Disclaimer : The following story is completely Fiction. It is pure fantasy and any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story.
It is more of a romantic story so the Sex scenes will be very vaguely detailed.

----------------------Chapter 1------------------------

"Time's up! Stop writing, put your pens down!" yelled that cocky looking invigilator in his 40s into the microphone, delivering both anxiety and relief to all the students in the hall. With that, it marks the end of our A levels, our uniformed school days are over.

After an endless wait for our scripts to be collected, we were finally free. However, with a paper as hard as diamond, a pin drop made more noise than cheers in the hall. Turning over to Jessica, seated a few seats behind on the adjacent row, she didn't look too happy. As I walked over to her she said, "I think I did quite badly..." Well me too, but all I said was, "Its over, don't worry too much, cherish the next few months, this kind of freedom so rare leh"

Jessica is my gf, we were classmates since Sec 3 but only got together in J1. She is that kind of innocent looking girl, and very kind as well. I would say that she looks cute and pretty with her chest length dark brown hair and a height of slightly less than 165, she is commonly mistaken to be just 14/15 years old. Her CCA was CO so her skin was not tanned and roughed like those in sports CCA, but rather smooth and silky. Her tender and smooth legs was made even more tempting by the unpleated JC skirt. She comes from a quite well to do family staying in a 3 story terrace around Seletar area. Her father is a manager in some MNC and her mother works as a Banker.

As for me, not trying to be boastful but I am quite good looking. However, I am a late bloomer and so my height is just 169 In my secondary school days the girls always tell me that actually I am quite handsome but its a pity I am short.( Only 150+ in Sec 3)
My father owns a company that manufactures metals like window grills and stuff like that, so we are quite rich, staying in a 2 story bungalow at Tanjong Katong area. My mum is an architect so the house is literally built exactly to suit our needs. Being the only child, I was pampered since young, "wants" seldomly appeared in my life.

Jessica said she wanted to eat some Japanese food because she believes that salmon can help replenish brain cells. ( I do not know where is the logic in that) I got my driving license two months ago but don't have a car yet as I needed to concentrate on my A levels, so I booked a cab and off we were to The Gallery Hotel to dine at Satsuma Sochu dining bar.
Old 16-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 14
Opera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of light
Re: It's The End

first camp here ...
Old 17-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A good start. Keep up the good work.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AYSL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for u to continue... pls update ~
Advert Space Available