The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Godsbane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

Most of the time you'll realise that 98% of the chatters in say #cybersex , #sex and #phonesex are male ..........

1% are Chicks with Dicks ..........

1% claim to be "Girls" ...............

Is the age of IRC pick-ups over ?
Or are there other channels than those I have stated ... ?

Just my $SGD 0.02 ..........
Old 26-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsbane
Most of the time you'll realise that 98% of the chatters in say #cybersex , #sex and #phonesex are male ..........

1% are Chicks with Dicks ..........

1% claim to be "Girls" ...............

Is the age of IRC pick-ups over ?
Or are there other channels than those I have stated ... ?

Just my $SGD 0.02 ..........
I guess its just another coming of age for those who used to liked being picked up...... I kinda think that the gers nowadays are better to be picked up at nite spots.... can see who or wad type of ger she is like.... getting to noe one another is just another pile of bulls**t. just go straight to the point. if you looking for someone to bed, why bother knowing more in depth... if you wan a relationship, you wun even risk hooking up with someone from irc rite?
Old 26-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes IRC is still a places where u can find some gers just for sex! But again if u r looking for some babes,can tell u that chances are maybe 0.001%? well but if u r looking just for a free bonk,i believe if u got just a nice car or handsome enough,that shouldn't be a prob lor!

But compared to last time,i think 3 or 4 years ago the Irc gals look much more better rather than now lor!

Or any bro wan to share their experiences in their hook up at IRC?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

but IRC is dying..
Old 26-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary
but IRC is dying..
With so many new stuff like Msn,Skype and many more! can understand why IRC is dying lor! but well i still a regular in IRC...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I actually try MSN messanger and icq.... to try hook local and M'sia gers. Furtherest I had was one ger from Taiwan. Lucky not too bad... otherwise I would have jumped down from my hotel room tat time....

Guys can try www.qq.com to hook prc.....heard alot of prc meimei...still freshies, not yet tainted...play that alot in china. can gif it a try.
Old 26-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 23
glenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to beholdglenn553 is a splendid one to behold

I was active in IRC abt 3 yrs ago, met quite a number of divorcees for ONS, out of the whole lot, 2 of the most memorable ones were: 1) 41yrs old, lives in orchard and drives a BMW convertible, 2) 32yrs old, nurse, (sex was the best with her). Now it is very difficult to find a good sex partner from IRC.
Old 26-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

我不想要猪排

See liao also vomit.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 27-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

confused.. confused.. irc down!
Old 27-01-2005, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
我不想要猪排

See liao also vomit.
1% bonkable face and 99% vomit blood
Old 27-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

bros.. advice is not to get into a relationship in irc.. u dono who is she and what she does...

last time young ma... kena bluffed by a gal... sent me nice chio bu pics say is her.. den i belive.. shes a nice gal online i admit.. but as days passed.. alot of stuffs happened.. and its an incident that i will never forget in my life..

now i just park in irc.. nv chat
Old 27-01-2005, 05:42 AM
Samster

oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

irc was dead the day i kena dereg..

lol.. no longer go irc unless msn is down ..
Old 27-01-2005, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
mayday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, irc is saturated with posers...not worth the effort actually. bro oxy, wat u do to be kena de reg?
Old 27-01-2005, 06:41 AM
Samster

haha.. i didn't log in to irc dat frequent during dat period of time.. and there was 1 period of time i was so busy.. i 4got to authenticate..

and there goes my nick~
Old 27-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

sometimes just wanna find free bonks so dun think so much...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1