The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlex View Post

BJ: 10/10. She Michael Jordan my balls and Luis Suarez my turtle head. Shiok till cannot tahan!!
Wah bro, this one cheem leh if not too much for to ask can clarify a bit more? Michael Jordan is a basket baller mean she bounce/ throw ??? Then Luis Suarez soccer player mean kick/ header ???
Old 14-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
castlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufdemar View Post
Wah bro, this one cheem leh if not too much for to ask can clarify a bit more? Michael Jordan is a basket baller mean she bounce/ throw ??? Then Luis Suarez soccer player mean kick/ header ???
Means got dribble and biting.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on L18H34G3..

Name: Pear
Face: 8/10. Petite girl with fair and nice body
Skin: Fair
Body: Slim
Boob: D Cup, Pinky Nipple and shape
Catbath: Whole Body, she love licking balls
FJ: 8/10. Cowgirl. Missionary. Doggy.

Was there this early morning around 2am.
When into the house only saw 1 gal, but did not caught my eyes. When about to left, G3 come out and scan her. But I did not take her. I went off for a smoke at the door and come in again. But she went to toilet. So waiting for sometime. Paid OKT and waited for her. She took another 10min before come out. OKT was paiseh for me to wait so long. So I was like smoking and chatting with them. I guess I could be the last customer for this WL.
Once she is back, we went into the room.

The fun start when she is striping. I think she like tattoo guys, cos when I strip, she was like a little gal amaze by my Tattoo, asking me and that. When I ask for her cup size, she said D. I even tell her, it is fake. But after touching and playing with it. It a true D Cup, all natural. No BBBJ from her in shower, but was playful all the time.

Shaved Pussy and nice ass.
Take her time to foreplay and Cap BJ. Good suction from her.

Start off with cowboy, follow by doggie.
During Doggie, I ask if she ok with anal. too bad she not into it.
Pump her for some time and turn her over for Missionary.

Overall a good experience with this WL.
Best of all, she did not apply KY. All natural juices from her.
I am her 14th customer of the day, but she is so fresh and playful. Which is rare. She told me her record is 25 customer in a day.

When we finish up, I guess we are more than 30min, but OKT did not press bell. Maybe I spend sometime waiting for her, that the reason.

Guess I will return for her in a few day time.
Old 24-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scarpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18h18G18

Went a few weeks back around 4pm, they just opened shop, OKT say "wana look, must call". Read from other bros here that G18 is gd so called.

Short hair & ok body. Height about 160. B cup.

Headed towards her room and was motioned to take off my shoes outside her door. I understand if its cleanliness issue but her motion could be friendlier la...
She say she just started her day so need to set up. So I showered by myself. After that I sat on bed, waited for her to dry herself from her own shower and motioned her to come stand between my legs, intended to feel her a bit hoping she also enjoy a bit.
She said no, u lie down, I service u.
Then I learnt she got SOP... I lie dn, she rinse mouth, set up tissue, BBBJ. By this time I a bit put off so din take note of time. She just carry on blow until buzzer rang. Honestly I felt a bit cheated but since out to enjoy, I extended lor.

She still continue to blow... So l just carry on for 5 more mins, until I initiated to just do it la...

FJ was better, snug feel and gd moans. Missionary first then she on top then doggy til I came. She asked me to shower myself as she need to pack up.

I will still return to H18 to try G19. Supposed to be also popular among bros here but wouldn't go for G18 again. And I'll prob go around 5pm so they already finish setting up.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

orlac09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro's im in singapore for a 20 days vacation. i always go on vacation here in singapore every year. to unwind.

its my first time to browse this site. and my first time to try girls in geylang. any recommendations? got a tight budget. any $50 - $80 girls in geylang?

is the rate same for the tourist and local? im thinking they might give higher rates for tourists. thank you
Old 03-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Justaboy626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L08H45G88

This is my rtf on Pui... Took 1 hour cause last time dayum shiok!

Entered house nand she wasnt busy so tok okt want an hour session. She smiled cheekily at me as she remembered me.

Once entered she strip me and we went to action in shower. Clean me n suck me gao gao in shower. Dayum shiok feel like wanna cum already but she knew n stop. Want me tahan longer. Dried up n went to bed where d real fun started!!

She proceeded to bbbj me. Lick head lick shaft lick balls... Slurpy slurpy action. She knows how to play with her tongue that whilst sucking up n down she use tongue to massage dick head. Truly dayum shiok... Then the u expected happen... She propped me up higher n proceeded to to gue fuck my ass... At first strange feeling since first time but i also enjoy...

I told her come 69. Her ass n pussy smell nice. Taste nice as well... I also proceeded to to gue fuck her asshole n she responded to do the same to me... Dayum shiok bros as could feel her whole body shake.

She continue blow me for 10 mins till i wanna cum... Just when wanna cum she stop... Bloody hell is a cock teaser... She says "naughty boy want to CIM!".. She cap me rode me cowgirl hard... Real hard and fast. So shiok... Being gentlemen i dont want her to tire out so with one quick movement i pulled her till she lying down n fucked her missionary position... At this time she moan more loudly. Really dayum shiok bros...

She then demamded i fucked her doggy and i duly oblidge. Whilst thrusting deep i side her she was fi gering her pussy with her hands and i was fingering her asshole.. She didnt say no!!! I wanna cum already so she got off and HJ me till i blow my load... In a way like COF like that as my juice flew hit her face.. She wasnt angry instead she smiled..

Went shower again where in shower she still want my didi but im old and couldnt satisfy her sex hunger.. We dried off and since i couldnt go round 2 i told her ill lick her pussy till she cums.. Lick halfway she dayum wet and on and pinned me down.. Force suck my didi head wanna make me cum again... Too bad time not long and buzzer ring. I had to go as go back work. I will def rtf again before i leave Singapore.

bros.. Treat her well and she dayum sex tiger one... Really really shiok. She really there to please you... Dayum bbbj >10mins also no complain... Wont say tired. Instead want more of your didi one.

Enjoys bro...
Old 03-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaboy626 View Post
L08H45G88

This is my rtf on Pui... Took 1 hour cause last time dayum shiok!

Entered house nand she wasnt busy so tok okt want an hour session. She smiled cheekily at me as she remembered me.

Once entered she strip me and we went to action in shower. Clean me n suck me gao gao in shower. Dayum shiok feel like wanna cum already but she knew n stop. Want me tahan longer. Dried up n went to bed where d real fun started!!

She proceeded to bbbj me. Lick head lick shaft lick balls... Slurpy slurpy action. She knows how to play with her tongue that whilst sucking up n down she use tongue to massage dick head. Truly dayum shiok... Then the u expected happen... She propped me up higher n proceeded to to gue fuck my ass... At first strange feeling since first time but i also enjoy...

I told her come 69. Her ass n pussy smell nice. Taste nice as well... I also proceeded to to gue fuck her asshole n she responded to do the same to me... Dayum shiok bros as could feel her whole body shake.

She continue blow me for 10 mins till i wanna cum... Just when wanna cum she stop... Bloody hell is a cock teaser... She says "naughty boy want to CIM!".. She cap me rode me cowgirl hard... Real hard and fast. So shiok... Being gentlemen i dont want her to tire out so with one quick movement i pulled her till she lying down n fucked her missionary position... At this time she moan more loudly. Really dayum shiok bros...

She then demamded i fucked her doggy and i duly oblidge. Whilst thrusting deep i side her she was fi gering her pussy with her hands and i was fingering her asshole.. She didnt say no!!! I wanna cum already so she got off and HJ me till i blow my load... In a way like COF like that as my juice flew hit her face.. She wasnt angry instead she smiled..

Went shower again where in shower she still want my didi but im old and couldnt satisfy her sex hunger.. We dried off and since i couldnt go round 2 i told her ill lick her pussy till she cums.. Lick halfway she dayum wet and on and pinned me down.. Force suck my didi head wanna make me cum again... Too bad time not long and buzzer ring. I had to go as go back work. I will def rtf again before i leave Singapore.

bros.. Treat her well and she dayum sex tiger one... Really really shiok. She really there to please you... Dayum bbbj >10mins also no complain... Wont say tired. Instead want more of your didi one.

Enjoys bro...
I can attest to her attitude. She seems to be really into sex. LOL!
Old 05-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros any info on opening and closing hrs for various cat 50 houses?
Old 07-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aiyah thought of going to patronise geylang later but i just heard thunder man...F the thunder!! Sian 1/2 liao..
Old 08-05-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
I can attest to her attitude. She seems to be really into sex. LOL!
L08h4588

Bro time this house open n closed?
Feel like going for her...

Last edited by Tenchu; 08-05-2015 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Add details
Old 08-05-2015, 06:17 AM
Samster

Justaboy626 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
L08h4588

Bro... All i know is last call at 1am... Open unsure.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlac09 View Post
hi bro's im in singapore for a 20 days vacation. i always go on vacation here in singapore every year. to unwind.

its my first time to browse this site. and my first time to try girls in geylang. any recommendations? got a tight budget. any $50 - $80 girls in geylang?

is the rate same for the tourist and local? im thinking they might give higher rates for tourists. thank you
bro if you are of Asian Descent then if you act local.. should be a problem.. local are charged at $50 a pop for Thai house and foreigners are charged $100 a pop. however.. more time were given. Hope that answer your question
Old 09-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
L08h4588

think they open at 1230pm. Might even be at 12pm.

not sure what time close.
Old 27-05-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendation for cat50? newbie here! prefer someone with gfe and able to DATY! thanks

Last edited by devil99; 27-05-2015 at 02:10 AM.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

davidbilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Quick FR

Name : Boi (Not sure), Lorong 18, house16 and girl9.

Looks:7/10
Body: 8.5/10
French kiss : 9.5/10
Cat-Bath : 8/10
Boobs: 34b, Implants
BJ: 7.5/10 (with condom)
AR: Didn't try it
PL : 10/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: very good. Polite. Give nice company.
RTF: Didn't try it
SYT : 9.5/10
Overall, too good and so much satisfied. I wish to go with her once again.
Overall - 9.5/10. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1