The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Paris(2831A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Endorsed, and confirmed good
Going to cut her card today....gwee said
Old 06-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris(2831A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Going to cut her card today....gwee said
1 year mark
Old 13-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
16W19 YuShan

Time to give some love back.

16W19 Yushan

After reading FR on her by one of the bros, decided to give it a try.

Nice body with B+ boobs, and sultry looking nightclub girl style. Her hair is neatly bunned up, with heavy make-up. I like her G-shock paired with gowns

Service attitude is excellent, albeit a little cold on the small talk. But doesnt matter, i'm not here to chit chat.

Shower action with waterbed in the bathroom. She will lick you all over, including the toes and soles. 1st time in GL i had this service, shiok.

BBBJ:- excellent suction, although very mechanical. I.e. no GFE look-at-me-i'm-blowing-you that kind of feeling. But you really cannot complain her polished skills.

FJ: I normally placed more emphasis on BBBJ above FJ. But YS sure knows how to f**k your brains! You will actually believe she loves the banging and was totally wet as i wack her for a good 10 mins. She was even willing to change to multiple positions before i came.

Overall, one of the best FJ i ever had. And she speak wonderful french, almost drowning in her saliva :P

Figure:- 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 8/10 (on the water bed)
FJ: 9/10

RTF: Tried twice so far
Old 13-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
1608 Xiao Xiao

WL with a pretty enough face when she put on a smile

Again, I went to try this WL because of another FR from a bro here. (I love SBF)

Xiao Xiao looks like a chubby WL on first glance. But when she strip off her clothes, you will find that she is actually voluptuous, than plump.

GFE, might be a bit lazy lazy looking when we first chat, but as she warms she became quite a chatter.

Figure wise, as mentioned she's more on the meaty side but with a nice pair of boobs (close to C).

Service attitude: Excellent! Love her AR especially, and while she turned me around to give me a nice slurpy BBBJ, she continued down south for another round of AR

FJ: Great and got feel. Especially with the nice meat feel as i pumped her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10

RTF: Yeah why not.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1608 Xiao Xiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
WL with a pretty enough face when she put on a smile

Again, I went to try this WL because of another FR from a bro here. (I love SBF)

Xiao Xiao looks like a chubby WL on first glance. But when she strip off her clothes, you will find that she is actually voluptuous, than plump.

GFE, might be a bit lazy lazy looking when we first chat, but as she warms she became quite a chatter.

Figure wise, as mentioned she's more on the meaty side but with a nice pair of boobs (close to C).

Service attitude: Excellent! Love her AR especially, and while she turned me around to give me a nice slurpy BBBJ, she continued down south for another round of AR

FJ: Great and got feel. Especially with the nice meat feel as i pumped her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10

RTF: Yeah why not.
Yep. She's good. Lovely hot face.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mvp_user is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 16W19 YuShan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Time to give some love back.

16W19 Yushan

After reading FR on her by one of the bros, decided to give it a try.

Nice body with B+ boobs, and sultry looking nightclub girl style. Her hair is neatly bunned up, with heavy make-up. I like her G-shock paired with gowns

Service attitude is excellent, albeit a little cold on the small talk. But doesnt matter, i'm not here to chit chat.

Shower action with waterbed in the bathroom. She will lick you all over, including the toes and soles. 1st time in GL i had this service, shiok.

BBBJ:- excellent suction, although very mechanical. I.e. no GFE look-at-me-i'm-blowing-you that kind of feeling. But you really cannot complain her polished skills.

FJ: I normally placed more emphasis on BBBJ above FJ. But YS sure knows how to f**k your brains! You will actually believe she loves the banging and was totally wet as i wack her for a good 10 mins. She was even willing to change to multiple positions before i came.

Overall, one of the best FJ i ever had. And she speak wonderful french, almost drowning in her saliva :P

Figure:- 8/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 8/10 (on the water bed)
FJ: 9/10

RTF: Tried twice so far
What does 16w19 mean ?
Old 16-04-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
fongee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 16W19 YuShan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp_user View Post
What does 16w19 mean ?

westerhout rd
Old 12-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Commando WL CAT150

Not sure if she is a commando but she went commando anyway lol

Paris 2831A FR.

Usually am pretty busy week days and never think about wonderland but for some reason, felt totally uneasy the whole day and finally figured out in the afternoon that I had this need to feel some flesh and plough a hole. So down to GL I went and armed with a list of names felt fairly confident of getting one of my targets. The OKT called the first name on the list and Paris was free.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Since my return to GL, she has the face that is most appealing to me. Her eyes are naughty and dance. Good face. Lots of makeup. Told her to head to the dentist as her teeth were a little black. But she is not a big time smiley girl so didn’t really matter I guess)

Body: 8/10 (Like this also. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. She has quite the tummy but she said she just ate so maybe that was the reason. Nice meaty thighs. Not a tall girl. Boobs were a B I guess. She said her period was coming so they were a little tender. Nipples were poking straight out.)

Frenching: 8.5/10 (Full on and no problem and got more and more as the session went on. As with a lot of girls, if you rinse your mouth before you see them and have anywhere close to fresh breath you can get frenched at the beginning. If not, you may have to wait till after mouth wash time)

Bbbj: 8/10 (She was pretty good at this. Didn’t do it for very long though and kept pulling off. However, should add her hand job was superb. Rivals the old Malaysian CK. No AR as she said she didn't like to do it and I was fine. I think the way a lot of the China girls do it makes it less fun. Ah for the days of the Malaysian Violet who just seemed to know how to ass rim and hand job you)

Fj: 9/10 (Done with her on top, then me on top and then doggy. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster and harder at the end while in doggy. Watching her cunt lips grab my dick on the way out and then me pushing it back in and also the way her ass cheeks giggled, I didn’t last long when we got to doggy. She actually got impatient I guess as I wasn’t showing any signs of coming when in missionary and suggested we go to doggy)

Overall: 9/10 (Superb. I had a real good time with her. Her bathroom service was pretty good but it was while on the bed that everything really clicked. Starting the session the way she did with Frenching and a hand job was a great way to start. Plus big bonus, the little minx came in with no bra or panties!! That was fun for me to read under her dress and just feel skin)
Old 15-05-2015, 11:34 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A busty, sultry, slutty & horny sex siren...

Wan Wan (L08 H19)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 1 yr plus. She planned to ord in aug. Ding ding & she were colleagues in Shen Zhen.

Face: 6.9/10
(She has a feminine, attractive face with sharp facial features. A pair of Big eyes. Sharp & high nose. Small lips. Very elaborated & thick makeup. Ktv nite club girl face. Looks slutty with cfm expression. Long black hair. Good facial complexion. Neither very fair nor tanned.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6+ m, she is a little big bone with slight tummy. Slim legs & arms. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Good smooth creamy body complexion. A flower tattoo on her back. Overall, she is considered slim with perky ass.)

Boobs: 7.9/10
(She possesses a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with big brown swollen nipples. Damn shiok to let her boob fuck.)

Bath: 8.1/10
(Solid, top notch Yi tiao long bath on water bed. She used her boobs & body to perform soapy rub on my front & back. Lots of cock teasing action. Damn shiok when she was rubbing my cock. She used her boobs to perform boob fuck for me. Damn song to see my sausage sliding along her cleavage. She then performed cat bath & BBBJ afterwards.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(She rubbed her boobs against my body & aroused me sensually using her gentle soft tender hands. After which she performed sensual gentle thorough cat bath on my body. Loved her every licks & the way she caressed my balls & cock. Whenever our eyes met, we French passionately.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(She is simply a great kissing fish. Passionate frenching with lots of tongue fight. Non stop tongue action. Only flaw is her cigarette smoke breath. Lots of oomph frenching her.)

AR: Nil. Didn't try and didn't request for it.

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of slurp slurp sound with lots of saliva stimulating. She also employed tongue licking & flicking action on my dick head & along my shaft. Constant cfm eye contact. We even did 69. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on me. Awesome!)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has almost cleanly shaven pinkish pussy with one slim strip of pussy hair. Damn kinky. However her pussy hair area felt spiky due to shaving. Had a great time painting her. Her oyster tasted delicious.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Tight, slippery warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I thrusted her pussy furiously. She played with my nipples delightfully. At times she licked my neck & nipples. Her moaning is loud & horny & arousing me. Switched to doggie wow her ass perky. Ideal for doggie. I slapped her butt, grabbed her breasts & fucked her non stop. She turned her head & we locked lips & frenched like couple in romance movies. Cannot tahan any longer I unloaded all my sperm with loud sexisfying ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.1/10
(Very chatty & friendly. Caring. Very honest & straight forward girl. Enjoyed chatting with her.)

RTF: Yes definitely til she ord. A service oriented girl with positive attitude!
Old 16-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xia Xin (WH06)...

Looks: Slutty CFM face is her hallmark. A bit on the tanned side, slim with long re-bonded hair till the waist.
Boobs: A cup + with dark drown nipples.
Pre-shower: Action starts once door is closed...nipple licking and BBBJ with very good eye contact and CFM look. Ichiban!
Shower: Rubba-rubba front and back plus another round of BBBJ
Foreplay: Unlike most other WLs, she does not tie up her long silky hair and let it flow on my body as she kisses, which I find it very feminine and erotic!
BBBJ: Alternating between slow and sensual to fast and furious deep throat action, stealing CFM glances every now and then.
Pussy: Kind of bushy but fresh looking and I enjoyed performing cunnilingus on that inviting oyster.
FJ: Loves to ride woman-on-top to pleasure herself. Pressed her against the wall mirror to bonk her hard in standing doggy as her THX surround sound moanings make music to my ears...Finished her off in missionary as she hugged me tightly and complimented that I'm the very first customer that bonked her for so long without misfiring...
AJ: Asked her to skip
Frenching: Active frencher with lots of tongue action.
GFE: Active frenching + slutty CFM looks + ego-boosting compliments is a deadly KC combination!
RTF: Now I know and understand why there is always a long queue for her...
Old 17-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

so Paris cut her card liao??
SAD leh...
haha
Old 24-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Ling (2831A)...

Looks: Very fair and good complexion, mistress kind of look. Short but not so petite. Very feminine voice which I like.
Boobs: Soft and supple C-cup. Yummy!
Pre-shower: Not much action, just talk and talk
Shower: Simple rubba-rubba on my back buts he washes damn clean, focusing on my anal. We frenched briefly while she was soaping me.
Foreplay: She played romantic songs from her phone on speaker mode to set the atmosphere right! Makes use of her c-cup assets to roam my body, and she can't stand the sight of my hands not busy squeezing her boobs or digging her clit!
AR: This girl should be an AR commando, as when she moved down to my ass to lick my perineum, she sprayed some liquid onto my anal before launching the assault. But I told her to skip, much to her protest! Haha.
BBBJ: She has a rather small mouth, so she could at most go half throat only. But very accommodating and can blow in many different positions.
FJ: She loves it hard, fast and furious! And she loves having her c-cup assets squeezed and fondled constantly while being bonked left, right and centre in any position imaginable.
Frenching: Passive frencher but trying her best to please.
RTF: Tho she is lacking in some skill sets, I must say that she has great attitude and very eager to please. Not a time watcher and very chatty. Has gem potential!
Old 27-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Zhu Er
House: WH06

Looks (8/10): I think it is the total package. She has long limbs so wears a short fitting dress very well. Her legs seem to go on forever. Her face is pleasant but guess too many guys have been telling her otherwise as she is looking forward to going for surgery to pretty much change everything about herself. Shame that. Everyone has their own appeal I feel. Little big boned and so can handle putting on weight in the right places if she wants to.

Boobs (8/10): B cups and nice.

Bath (8/10): BBBJ and full on messing around in there. She rubbed every bit of herself on me and also no holds barred Frenching.

BBBJ (8/10): Worked hard here. Does this legs on the wall and flipping all over the place nonsense. I have to admit I am not really into that. She was game to blow and deep throat. She made herself gag as well during the deep throat brining tears to her own eyes.

AR (8/10): Hey hey, finally a China girl who is not really afraid to go back there. Full on here. Malaysian girls standard so to speak.

FJ (8/10): Missionary only for me here. She tries to get you off faster by rubbing herself and doing all the talk about how much fun she is having. She encourages you to rub her also while ploughing into her. Porn star material if a little over the top.

Frenching (8/10): Yes, no problem here and coming into the room to a nice one while leaving.

Overall (8.5/10): Great fun and definitely a repeat for me. She tries really hard and I appreciate that. Is she a commando? Could be I think. Only thing I am surprised at is she doesn’t have that hand action that the girls in this house use to be well known for.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Creme de la Creme II

CrËme de la CrËme II

WL - Xiaomi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (According to her. She could pass off as a 17-18 years of age teenager)
Height - 1.65m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about two months plus ago. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Very sweetily-adorable and pretty pretty WL ...To me, she resembles a little like the young Lin Chin Hsia (Taiwanese yesteryear popular Actress). One of the top 5 in GL150 in terms of looks ... Big double eyelid eyes and natural eyelashes ... Reasonably high bridge nose which is quite sharp but not as sharp as Chu Chu's & Yang Yang's ones ... Very sweet, well-profiled and kissable smally lips ... Almond facial shape and almost flawless facial complexion. The good thing is, she wore very little makeup (Korea Nude style) ... She appeared to have great dress sense ... Black tight and short number with Ferrari red stiletoes ... She looks every inch an "ätas" KTV Hostess ... Woohoo! My type of WL ...

Bod - She is neither plump nor pencil slim ... She is just nice which I fancy ... With all the essential flesh & curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy ... However, she does not possess the distinct S-Shape like the retired and once mega popular UK (ex-1649 WL) and Jia Xuan (ex-2047 WL) ... Her butts are round and perky ... She has superbly smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - Woah! Awesome looking full-blown B cupper frontal assets with smally pinkiest nips ... Very rounded , perky and gravity-defying tits ... The feel was firm and yet very tender to my touch ... Liken that to water inside a balloon feel ... No sagging at all! A sigh of youth ... Obviously, I spent hell lotsa time sucking, licking, moulding, caressing and kneading her priceless assets like a deprived child ... Bwahahahaha ...

Pussy - She has very appetizing pussy with naturally sparse pubic hair ... DATY time! Bon Appetito!

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa spontaneity and passionate proactive doses of pre-shower fore-play were accorded to me ... At that instance, I felt like I was having a romp with my real lover ... We stripped each other apparel piece by piece to devour each other like within a world of our own ... Her natural flair in flirtatious communication skill brought the sexcitment a couple of notches up ... She frenched passionately wherever the the situation present itself to us, and we took turns licked and sucked each other erotic zones in a deliberate fashion ... I ultimately went downsouth to give her a ferocious cunninlingus and I used my fingers to stimulate her clit simultaneously ... She was one hell of an awesome darling to me ...

Shower Action - Initially, she stroked my dick from behind me and down under ... The feeling was heavenly ... She then gave me the usual body2body soapy massage all over my frontal and rear anatomy ... She would also slide her crack ass along the length of my bulked up dick and I groped her beautiful tits from behind with one of my hands and caressed her clit with my fingers ... We frenched passionately again in the shower while she pulled me close to her body & I squeezed her butts & stroked her ass-h@led ... She completed the routine by giving me a BBBJ plus sucking of my testicles ... shiokalicious lah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - I must say her tongue rolling skill on every part of my sensitive zone was out of this world ... She did it in deliberate fashion ... covering each and every erotic area gradually and sensually ... She even licked the areas behind my knees and ankle but concentrated more on my thighs and nips ... I was especially stimulated when she used her tongue to circle my nips and neck as well as my ears ... She would plunge her tongue into my ear hole and then blow air into it ... Something very unique ... Super!

French Kissing - Lotsa spontaneity & passion built-in ... I like the way she rolled and pressed her tongue against mine ... I started off by circling her lips with mine .... It was she who would stick up her tongue to french me by default ... Awesome!

AR - She is definitely very well trained in this department ... She did two bouts of AR on me - Positioned on my fours and lying on my back with my legs raised ... Her incessant hand actions my dick whilst ARing were tremendously stimulating ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... Very heavenly feeling indeed!

BBBJ - 3/4 Deep-throated BBBJ which was done in slow, sensual and wet fashion ... Her hands dominated all over my body whilst she was BBBJing me .... I was mesmerized whilst ogling at her pretty face ... It was not an everyday affair seeing a pretty young chic BBBJing me in an erotic manner ...

FJ - I must said she coordinated with me pretty well in this department ... I can feel lotsa enthusiasm and passion built-in in this particular department ... Very accommodating to my sexual position requests and not a time-watcher for sure ... I felt that she treated me exceptionally well ... that was how I felt at least ... Lotsa GFE in the process ... She was an absolutely darling to me ... She would squeeze her vagina muscle against my dick just a fraction of the second before I ejaculated ... YahOoooooo!

Attitude - Fantastic WL attitude! Very natural and aim to please ... She has everything most if not 100% punters desire in a WL ...

P/S: My apologies if you could not get a slot as she is currently super hot! A Box-Office hit of 54A!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-06-2015 at 01:36 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young (But she can pass off as a 22 years lass)
Height - 1.63m tall
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade ... I guess she debuted about a month or so only ...

Appearance - She has lotsa sex-appeals ... She has sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes, real eyelashes which were laced with mascara ... High bridge nose and rather sharp as well ... Very well shaped smally lips and almond facial shape ... Retro long rebonding hairstyle ... In my opinion, she is pretty in my book ... Definitely one of the better lookers in today's GL CAT150 standard ...

Bod - Not so flattering once undressed ... Her arms and legs are slim ... Hip is rather wide and not so proportional ... This makes her a little more like pear shape ... Flat butts ... A little tummy protrusion ... LUckily just a little ... The consolation is, her body complexion is super tofu smooth and fair ... Very good to feel especially when she was doing a body2body stimulation on me ... Shiokalicious!

Tits - C cupper frontal assets with beautiful pink smally nips ... Not 100% sure if her tits are silicon-implanted or not as they felt firm and dense to me ... Certainly does not feel natural ... However, if they ain't real stuff, they are certainly a very well done op job ... Nonetheless, I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, sucking and licking these assets ...

Pussy - Pretty pretty pinkiest pussy with just a landing strip of pubic hair left ... I simply love the youthful looking pussy of hers ... Without a doubt, I immediately dived in for a good DATY without hesitation upon seeing it ... It was slippery smooth ... I was a happy man for sure!

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome! Lotsa spontaneity in her proactive approaches ... I must say she was programmed to serve me ... She was all over me without much prompting from me once the door of paradise closed behind us ... Passionate frenching occurred by default ... we undressed each other in desperate fashion as if we were lost lovers who met again in a whirlwind fashion ... She mounted on top of me and pussy grinding (still in her panty) my already rock-hard cock ... and I slipped my hand into her panty to stimulate her clit ... and groped her tits with my other hand ... It was PSE to the max ... I then pulled off her panty and gave her a violent and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of bod2body soapy stimulation from back to front ... She slided her butts along the length of my dick to mimic a doggy bonking action whilst I groped her massive tits from behind ... We frenched passionately when she turned over to face me ... I used my fingers to stimulate her clit and slided two of my fingers into her love hole ... I felt wetness within it ... She then bent down to give me a 3/4 throated BBBJ ... I very gently thrusted my dick into her mouth to make it full throated BBBJ ... Hahaha ...

AR - Very sensuously done! One of the best I have experienced this year ... She positioned me on my fours and licked with controlled pace and pressure ... I like the way she twirled and pressed her tongue on my ass-crack whilst she employed subtle HJ on my dick ... The feeling was damn shiok lah! No words can describe it vividly ... She then slided down under me to continue BBBJing me ...

French Kissing - Very very passionately-engaging ... Very spontaneous as well ... Her tongue pressure against mine seemed to be very optimal ... Our hands were constantly active over each other whilst we frenched incessantly like true blue lovers ... Yummy!

BBBJ - 3/4 throated BBBJ at first but gradually became full throated BBBJ all the way ... She would slide her pussy against my thigh whilst BBBJing me ... Very kinky and sex-appealing indeed! I like ... With that kinda sexily chio face like Yang Yang doing a BBBJ on me was a big bonus to me ... Heavenly!

FJ - The FJ was simply electrifying ... Total Eclipse of the heart and soul ... Her love hole was ultra tight and moist ... I shall not be too vivid here as some might be disappointed if they did not get what I experienced ... My advice is better to try her with an open mind ... All I can say is, I enjoyed fucking this lass thoroughly ... And that suggests why I proclaimed the sexxion as Electrifying! She pumped up my sexual adrenaline to the max!

Attitude - One word - Awesome! She has the talent of a professional whore I guess ... Haha ...

I hope I don't have to wait extra long for her after the above FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1