The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

True Blue Authentic Chinese Beauty

WL: Cat
House: L16H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/50kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (8/10): She has a true blue authentic Chinese beautiful face, wide,round shape face with big round sparkling eyes, small sharp nose and sensual lips. Her complexion was jade white, very fair and smooth. Her key asset was her C+ juicy boobs and peach colour tits, so firm yet soft. She was a bit meaty side, but yet slim at the waist and sexy legs. Slight tummy was spotted.

Boobs (9/10): C+ boobs. Arguably one of the best pair of boobs that I ever savoured in GL. With peach colur tits and the skin so fair that sensuos green veins could be seen beneath them.

Bath (8/10): Obviously she scored points with her C+ boobs in bm and finsihed off with bbbj.

Catbath (8/10): Very hardworking mm, leaving no stones unturned on my body with her soft short tongues licking and twirling.

BBBJ (7/10): Half strokes with lots of flicking on the tip, a bit soft on the pressure, can be improved.

AR (8/10): 2 rounds. One on my fours. Another one lying on my back with my legs raised up. Very thoroughly done with circular tongue motions all over the ass area, sending ripples across to my hardened dick.

FJ (7.5/10): Able to cope up with me and accommodate all my requests. 5-course dinner starting with missionary, sitting, cowgirl, (skip air-bonk cos too heavy), sideway and doggie.

Frenching: Sadly no. Only light kissing for me. ☹

Painting: Also no. She seemed not so keen to let me sayang her. She said she was used to it, no need prelude…haha. ☹

GFE (6.5/10): She was a straight, no nonsense mm. At least she told me what she like or didn’t like honestly.

Overall: Great for boobs lover who are drooling for big juicy boobs with smooth fair skin but low gfe.

RTF: No, unless she can open up to frenching and can improve on letting herself go.
Old 23-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Petite Tan Poly SYT

WL: Xiao Man
House: L16H08
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/42kg
Debut: Apr 2015

Looks (7/10): She was a petite SYT, looked like a poly student. Her complexion was bit on the tan side, long straight silky hair, sleepy round eyes, small round face, small nose and lips. Standing at 1.6m, A-cupper, she was slim with womanly curves, nice perky ass and slender legs. Siight tummy was spotted, but no big deal to me. She said she put on quite a lot as she ate a lot after work at night.

Boobs (7/10): A-cupper with brown eraser size tits.

Bath (7/10): Nice clean up with soapy ruba ruba, finished off with light BBBJ.

Catbath (8/10): shiok thorough bm and tongue kissing at the various sensitive parts sending sensations and triggers all over my body.

BBBJ (8/10): ¾ to half strokes, alternating quick and slow, with tongue flicking at the tip, damn shiok.

French (8/10): Moderately passionate with light tongue fight.

Painting (8/10): DATY was delicious, pink, tight pussy with virgin pubic hairs that were soft and not pricky during painting.

AR (8/10): Done with my legs spread eagle wide lying flat on the front. Nice gentle licking around the perineum and ass.

FJ (8/10): Full course of fxxk positions – missionary, sitting, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, air-bonk, sideway, doggie. Accompanied by good moaning and deep frenching, sending the sensations higher and higher….to the point of no return….

GFE (8/10): Good gfe and easy to chat with. Toweled me dry after the fj and gave me a soothing massage… very shiok and relaxing.

Overall: Not to be missed if youngest petite SYT with excellent service and gfe is what you are looking for.

RTF: Yes.
Old 23-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KK 3033

While she won’t thanks me for referring to her as a MILF, that is what she is to me. Looking at all the other girls who have a fresh look about them, this girl looks a lot older. Her body is big as well as not as toned. But she has a market that will like her. Think of those 30 something year old mothers. Big tits and a nice ass. This is what you have with this girl. Plus she dresses like a slut which is great. Tiny jeans shorts and a bra top. That is it. Her boobs wobble when she walks as well which turns every guys head in the room.

Looks: 7.5/10 She is no stunning beauty but she has her appeal. Didn’t particularly like her extra long fake lashes but that adds to the slut MILF appeal.

Body: 7.5/10 On the bigger side she is what is called a full bodied woman I guess. Bit of a tummy but curves galore.

Boobs: 7/10 Big, at least a C if not more but slight sag. All real though for those who like it. When she tit fucks you, your dick is totally wrapped in soft pillows so to speak.

BBBJ: 8/10 This girl can suck cock. Hard or soft she knows it all. She started soft with me and then applied more pressure when it seemed I was not responding lol

AR: I told her to skip it

FJ: 8/10 She is a noisy fuck. Volume is fantastic. Done in missionary and I fished her in doggy looking at her tits swing under her as I pounded from behind.

Frenching: 8.5/10 Started with her mouth close. Grrrrr....slowly got into it as the session went on. Full on frenching by the time it reached BBBJ
Summary: She is not for all but she ticks all the boxes for those with a MILF fetish. Nice girl. Good chit chat and a solid massage also.
Old 23-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfoo View Post
hi guys, I prepare a list(which is not very good now) you can get the girl list in one page http://www.65cards.com/?from=sammyboyforum click -> more gals you can get all girls in one page, you can use your web browser search to get all info, try once

Admin: I have mentioned that the data from this website. and also have the link
Hi bro, how the picture cannot see?
Old 24-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young (But she can pass off as a 22 years lass)
Height - 1.63m tall
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade ... I guess she debuted about a month or so only ...

Appearance - She has lotsa sex-appeals ... She has sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes, real eyelashes which were laced with mascara ... High bridge nose and rather sharp as well ... Very well shaped smally lips and almond facial shape ... Retro long rebonding hairstyle ... In my opinion, she is pretty in my book ... Definitely one of the better lookers in today's GL CAT150 standard ...

Bod - Not so flattering once undressed ... Her arms and legs are slim ... Hip is rather wide and not so proportional ... This makes her a little more like pear shape ... Flat butts ... A little tummy protrusion ... LUckily just a little ... The consolation is, her body complexion is super tofu smooth and fair ... Very good to feel especially when she was doing a body2body stimulation on me ... Shiokalicious!

Tits - C cupper frontal assets with beautiful pink smally nips ... Not 100% sure if her tits are silicon-implanted or not as they felt firm and dense to me ... Certainly does not feel natural ... However, if they ain't real stuff, they are certainly a very well done op job ... Nonetheless, I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, sucking and licking these assets ...

Pussy - Pretty pretty pinkiest pussy with just a landing strip of pubic hair left ... I simply love the youthful looking pussy of hers ... Without a doubt, I immediately dived in for a good DATY without hesitation upon seeing it ... It was slippery smooth ... I was a happy man for sure!

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome! Lotsa spontaneity in her proactive approaches ... I must say she was programmed to serve me ... She was all over me without much prompting from me once the door of paradise closed behind us ... Passionate frenching occurred by default ... we undressed each other in desperate fashion as if we were lost lovers who met again in a whirlwind fashion ... She mounted on top of me and pussy grinding (still in her panty) my already rock-hard cock ... and I slipped my hand into her panty to stimulate her clit ... and groped her tits with my other hand ... It was PSE to the max ... I then pulled off her panty and gave her a violent and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of bod2body soapy stimulation from back to front ... She slided her butts along the length of my dick to mimic a doggy bonking action whilst I groped her massive tits from behind ... We frenched passionately when she turned over to face me ... I used my fingers to stimulate her clit and slided two of my fingers into her love hole ... I felt wetness within it ... She then bent down to give me a 3/4 throated BBBJ ... I very gently thrusted my dick into her mouth to make it full throated BBBJ ... Hahaha ...

AR - Very sensuously done! One of the best I have experienced this year ... She positioned me on my fours and licked with controlled pace and pressure ... I like the way she twirled and pressed her tongue on my ass-crack whilst she employed subtle HJ on my dick ... The feeling was damn shiok lah! No words can describe it vividly ... She then slided down under me to continue BBBJing me ...

French Kissing - Very very passionately-engaging ... Very spontaneous as well ... Her tongue pressure against mine seemed to be very optimal ... Our hands were constantly active over each other whilst we frenched incessantly like true blue lovers ... Yummy!

BBBJ - 3/4 throated BBBJ at first but gradually became full throated BBBJ all the way ... She would slide her pussy against my thigh whilst BBBJing me ... Very kinky and sex-appealing indeed! I like ... With that kinda sexily chio face like Yang Yang doing a BBBJ on me was a big bonus to me ... Heavenly!

FJ - The FJ was simply electrifying ... Total Eclipse of the heart and soul ... Her love hole was ultra tight and moist ... I shall not be too vivid here as some might be disappointed if they did not get what I experienced ... My advice is better to try her with an open mind ... All I can say is, I enjoyed fucking this lass thoroughly ... And that suggests why I proclaimed the sexxion as Electrifying! She pumped up my sexual adrenaline to the max!

Attitude - One word - Awesome! She has the talent of a professional whore I guess ... Haha ...

I hope I don't have to wait extra long for her after the above FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-05-2015 at 08:25 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Ling (2831A)...

Looks: Very fair and good complexion, mistress kind of look. Short but not so petite. Very feminine voice which I like.
Boobs: Soft and supple C-cup. Yummy!
Pre-shower: Not much action, just talk and talk
Shower: Simple rubba-rubba on my back buts he washes damn clean, focusing on my anal. We frenched briefly while she was soaping me.
Foreplay: She played romantic songs from her phone on speaker mode to set the atmosphere right! Makes use of her c-cup assets to roam my body, and she can't stand the sight of my hands not busy squeezing her boobs or digging her clit!
AR: This girl should be an AR commando, as when she moved down to my ass to lick my perineum, she sprayed some liquid onto my anal before launching the assault. But I told her to skip, much to her protest! Haha.
BBBJ: She has a rather small mouth, so she could at most go half throat only. But very accommodating and can blow in many different positions.
FJ: She loves it hard, fast and furious! And she loves having her c-cup assets squeezed and fondled constantly while being bonked left, right and centre in any position imaginable.
Frenching: Passive frencher but trying her best to please.
RTF: Tho she is lacking in some skill sets, I must say that she has great attitude and very eager to please. Not a time watcher and very chatty. Has gem potential!
Old 24-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWu View Post
LING

So pretty and young, just 21 years old. This new girl is as 'innocent' and doe-eyed as they get. Has the Taiwanese girlish way of speaking. She is adorably blur with big eyes, a sharp nose and small lips. I spent much of the session looking at her face. Her skin is snow white and silky smooth. Her body is soft to the touch. Petite, no tummy and cute breasts. Wait till you hear her moan. Remember I said she speaks like a Taiwanese, all girlish-like? Oh I forgot to mention, she has a high-pitched voice.

RTF: This girl is now top of my list.
Tried out Ling earlier today. she's such a lovely kitten. her moans are so real, seemed like she's genuinely enjoying the sex. loved the foreplay, as we stripped each other, she threw every garment that came off in diff directions like all she wanted to do was get naked. no pre shower. she just got on her knees and sucked my cock. killer look to see her in her heels on her knees while she does it.

no deep frenching, she didnt offer AR, and refused doggy. maybe it'll change after Rtf a few times. besides that really enjoyed this bonk
Old 26-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrWu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XIA0XUE

Xiaoxue is the other new 21yr old addition at 1649 and she is a tight little package. She has a sweet girl-next-door face, slim, slightly tanned with b-cup breasts. Her height is around 164cm. Picture a Russian floor gymnast, that kind of figure. Foreplay was of a good standard, no complaints but it's hard to go wrong with a nubile 21 year old sliding all over your body. Sex was tight and you would feel like you're being sucked in. I had a good time with this girl. She isn't much of a talker, maybe because she is new. So those who like to tcss, please take note. haha. Other than that, she is worth a try.
Old 26-05-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
How tall is Ling?
Hello, I think she is about 160cm.
Old 26-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post
Tried out Ling earlier today. she's such a lovely kitten. her moans are so real, seemed like she's genuinely enjoying the sex.
Just her moans and pretty face already worth every cent.
Old 27-05-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Xiao Xiao
House: L16H08

Looks (7/10): Nothing fantastic. If you saw her on the street you probably would not turn your head. But nothing bad either. She smiles nicely. Body wise is a little short. More on the meaty girl. I like her body. It is compact, if that makes any sense. Boobs are a B at the most. Came in a short dress with cleavage spilling out. That was nice.

Boobs (8/10): B cups I would say. One nipple, the left, gets erect a lot more than the one on the right.

Bath (7.5/10): BBBJ and general horse play in there. Pretty standard.

BBBJ (8/10): Worked hard here. Soft and hard and fast and slow. And she did it for a while also which was nice. Deep throat as well with no issues. Then again, I am not big lol

AR (7/10): I will never really get to appreciate the way the China girls do this. With all the wiping and poking and cleaning and then a spray etc…..ah…for the days of the Malaysian Violet who would just get in there and slather away.

FJ (8/10): I was solid as a rock and really enjoyed this bit with her. As she is small, you can bend her nicely in half with her legs up high. We were close to a mirror and so there was the addition of watching ourselves in action. Only missionary done as it was a good feel and I did not want to move out of the position.

Frenching (7/10): Yes, no problem here and done mainly during the FJ. I didn’t really have a great urge to French her so did not try before.

Overall (7.5/10): Professional and was a good session. Can be a repeat for me as I know what I am getting. I don’t expect her to vary very much from what she did here.
Old 27-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

WL: Zhu Er
House: WH06

Looks (8/10): I think it is the total package. She has long limbs so wears a short fitting dress very well. Her legs seem to go on forever. Her face is pleasant but guess too many guys have been telling her otherwise as she is looking forward to going for surgery to pretty much change everything about herself. Shame that. Everyone has their own appeal I feel. Little big boned and so can handle putting on weight in the right places if she wants to.

Boobs (8/10): B cups and nice.

Bath (8/10): BBBJ and full on messing around in there. She rubbed every bit of herself on me and also no holds barred Frenching.

BBBJ (8/10): Worked hard here. Does this legs on the wall and flipping all over the place nonsense. I have to admit I am not really into that. She was game to blow and deep throat. She made herself gag as well during the deep throat brining tears to her own eyes.

AR (8/10): Hey hey, finally a China girl who is not really afraid to go back there. Full on here. Malaysian girls standard so to speak.

FJ (8/10): Missionary only for me here. She tries to get you off faster by rubbing herself and doing all the talk about how much fun she is having. She encourages you to rub her also while ploughing into her. Porn star material if a little over the top.

Frenching (8/10): Yes, no problem here and coming into the room to a nice one while leaving.

Overall (8.5/10): Great fun and definitely a repeat for me. She tries really hard and I appreciate that. Is she a commando? Could be I think. Only thing I am surprised at is she doesn’t have that hand action that the girls in this house use to be well known for.
Old 31-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also added these girls info in www.65cards.com/?from=sam7306
Old 31-05-2015, 05:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Simply addicted to her sweetness...

Xiao Man (L16 H08)

Height: 1.6m
Origin: Hu Bei
Exp In GL: Debuted in Apr 2015
Misc Info: Previously worked in KTV in china

Face: 7.3/10
(Super duper SYT. She can easily pass off as a 17-19yo Poly/JC student. She resembles mediacorp celebrity and ex project superstar contestant tang ling yi. She has a small oval face. A pair of double eye lid sparkling eyes with elaborated eye makeup. Medium high small nose. Kissable small lips. She has slight tanned smooth good facial complexion. Long black hair. My cup of iced green tea latte hehe. Her voice is super teh & gentle and she likes to sa Jiao.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim with slight visible tummy due to regular supper. Her body is taut, youthful with the right curves. Her ass is quite nice to doggy. Her body complexion is smooth, slight tanned and creamy. Only 1-2 strands of arm pit hair. Very slim pair of smooth legs. Her fashion sense is not bad. I like her bling bling high heels and body fitting sexy dress. She has girly pink manicure and red pedicure. Kinky.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has natural B- or A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Typical routine type of bath. Lots of chit chatting during the bath. Love the way she soaped my body especially my dick and balls. Damn shiok when she tickled my balls and cleaned my ass hole. Not much action in toilet.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers auto roamed my body arousing my sensitive areas. After which, she gave me a sensual and gentle cat bath on my back. To my surprise she gave me AR. I flipped over, she used her boobs rabba my front while her fingers arousing my front. She then gave me sensual and gentle cat bath focusing on my neck, ears and nipples. She loved to lick my ears and blew air into them. After that she crawled on top of me and we looked into each other’s eyes. Soon before I knew, we locked lips and frenched passionately while we embraced in each other’s body. Her body warmth warmed me up.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(It was so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I was Frenching my gf. We locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight for long period. She is simply a kissing fish! Her lips and tongue are so soft. Very high oomph in Frenching this sweetie. She frenched with her eyes opened and closed at different times.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Deep throated. Employed her tongue to lick the tip of my dick and along the shaft. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lack of suction and strength though. Room for improvement. Love her constant innocent glances when BBBJ me. The sight of this super duper SYT sucking my cock is heavenly.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style of AR on me when I was on my fours. During AR her fingers were playing with my balls. It’s a big surprise that she provides AR.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has slightly bushy pussy hair with dark flaps and pinkish oyster. She applied KY very early. Thus when I was painting her pussy, I was basically tasting KY . Told her next time don’t apply KY so early hehe. Other than that, she loved my tongueful as she caressed my face and messed up my hair with sexy soft moans. She kept saying she wanted to make love as she was horny hehe.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(Her pussy is tight, wet and slippery. I first entered her in missionary. While fucking her, we frenched non-stop. Her fingers were fine tuning my nipples. Her moans were music to my ears. Sexy, soft yet arousing. I licked her ears, neck and arm pits. She reciprocated and licked my nipples, ears and neck. I increased my tempo and her moaning get louder! I asked her to put on her heels. We bonked in doggie in front of the mirror. Damn it was so arousing. Her back view is nice and curvy. Her slim legs were accentuated and lengthened by her heels. I felt like I was bonking a SYT model. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. She turned her head around and we frenched again. I carried her to the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary with her heels still on. I knew I couldn’t last any further and thrusted her pussy with all my strength and might. AHHHHHH! I exploded and unloaded all my cum and collapsed on her body panting while we locked lips and frenched. What an awesome blast!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is very super duper friendly and chatty. We chatted almost everything under the sun. A bubbly, cheerful, polite, good attitude girl. She is very Xiao niao yi ren and gentle. She likes to teh and sa Jiao. Not for the weak heart. Super high kc/gfe factor.)

RTF: Yes definitely. Potential gem and she is already an ang pai at her home!
Old 01-06-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMGs63 View Post
KAREN 1649

Fucking hot babe.

Face: Sharp features, smooth complexion, nicely cut hair. Overall not bad.
Body: Hot as fuck K-pop dancer figure. Not easy to find tall girls. She's one of them. Tanned, smooth and taut legs in tight denim shorts. Thank you God!
Foreplay: Friendly and accommodating. Watching her body move from left to right during BBJ was a sight. She's a little shy and needs to warm up before going full steam though.
FJ: Tight body and pussy. Responsive. Her to-die-for legs wrapped around my body took the grand prize.
RTF: Yes
Went to 1649 today for Ling but she was on her period, decided to try Karen instead. Yes, looks wise she's a looker, like straight out of a Kpop Mv. but her service bad. not sure why, maybe she was having a bad day. no kiss, no boobs touch (her boobs are A) no foreplay, was wondering what the hell did I pay for. Never had such a shitty experience with a WL before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1