The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gl 150

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Zhu Er...

Looks: Average at best with not-so-fair nice slander figure and B cup boobs.
Shower: Enjoyable rubba-rubba front and back despite no hot/cold bbbj
Foreplay: Excellent yi tiao long service + soothing massage
BBBJ: Power suction deep-throat!
FJ: Horny and always asking me to bang her harder and deeper
AR: Asked her to skip
Frenching: Yes but passive type
GFE: Easy going with lots of hugs and kisses
RTF: Yes, even for just the yi tiao long service!!

Like what bro Federer801 had reported earlier, this girl is really born to be a whore. Surprised that there was no queue for her when I reached WH06.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Jiaqi (1617)...

Looks: Petite, Slutty MILF kind of looks with big sparkling eyes and some tummy
Boobs: About B cup
Shower: Sensual rubba-rubba with nice BBBJ and nipple sucking
Catbath: Wonderful ball sucking + BBBJ + finger poking asshole combo!
BBBJ: strong suction with 3/4 deep throat action
AR: Skipped
FJ: She loves to lick, pinch and radio-tune my nipples when doing woman on top. Tight pussy muscles! Lots of moanings and PSE!
Frenching: Active frencher
GFE: Friendly and chatty. After the deed is done she is still pinching my nipples! Ouch!
RTF: Hmmm... can consider
Old 10-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Paris (2831A)...

Face: I'm a bit biased here because she looks like one of my ex gf. So I was quite smitten as memories flooded my mind, saved for her stained teeth.
Body: On the tanned side with some tummy and enhanced B cup boobs, which is quite nicely done and not too hard.
Pre-shower: Excellent rapport building once the door closed. Hugz and kisses followed by a round of stimulating HJ + Juagan after being stripped to my birthday suit! Must commend that her Juagan skills are excellent and I had to stopped her or else will sure ejaculate in no time.
Shower: Enjoyable rubba-rubba front and back as she keeps stimulating my cock, followed by PSE-styled BBBJ as she steal seductive glances at me. Shiok!
Foreplay: Just some rudiment licking of nipples followed by deep frenching and cock sucking
BBBJ: Very GFE-styled with sufficient suction power
FJ: Very GFE! She hugged me so lovingly it makes me feel like I'm making love to my ex...nice sound effects and does not sound fake or over-reacting.
Frenching: Active GFE frencher!

Now one thing I'm impressed is that she keeps to the full 45 mins with no-rush feel. And after the deed is done, she still rubba me in the shower! Wonderful service!

RTF: Yes, if I missed my ex again and need some TLC + juagen
Old 11-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
jkty is Cool - loads of Potential

WL Name – Chengzi 橙子 orange
Origin - GuangXi, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - 1.62m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L08H19
Misc Info - Debuted after Sep 2014, and hope more samsters know her

Looks - 8/10
her face has Delicate features. Shawl with long hair. Looks like the girl beside your door. Less make up.

Bod - 9/10
She is petite, this makes she looks cute.
With Perfect Curve, her waist is very thin. This is the place where I was fascinated
No tattoo exists ...

Tits – 8/10
small B, but quite suitable for her small size body.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10
hold my arms and lean on me when we go to room. Like gf chat with me

Shower Action - 8/10
Cat-Bath - 8/10
French - 8.0/10
she dun like do that initial, but when chemistry come , i realy enjoy french with her. she is really good at kiss. Any time any place you can enjoy the French with her, if she likes you lah of coz

BBBJ - 9/10
twice,once on catbath, once on bed
with 69position I can see her pink pussy

FJ - 8/10
Allow me try any position I like. When she cum will hold me tightly and French me with passion. she really enjoy ML. No exaggerated facial expressions and sounds. she wont pretend to enjoy.

AR - N/A

Attitude - 9/10
1st time visit her. She quite shy . 2nd time visit her , she is wild. 3rd time visit her she seem fall in love with you.

RTF - I've already done her quite a number of times ... and once I spend 300 with her 2hours , she cum again and again

Enjoy,
Jeff

Sorry for using some similar parts of Maxx, becoz my lousy English,
Actually i can write perfect Chinese FR, but most of samsters wont happy with that.
This is my 1st English FR

Highly recommend
Chengzi 橙子
Old 15-05-2015, 11:35 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A busty, sultry, slutty & horny sex siren...

Wan Wan (L08 H19)

Height: 1.6m
Exp in GL: 1 yr plus. She planned to ord in aug. Ding ding & she were colleagues in Shen Zhen.

Face: 6.9/10
(She has a feminine, attractive face with sharp facial features. A pair of Big eyes. Sharp & high nose. Small lips. Very elaborated & thick makeup. Ktv nite club girl face. Looks slutty with cfm expression. Long black hair. Good facial complexion. Neither very fair nor tanned.)

Body: 7.1/10
(At 1.6+ m, she is a little big bone with slight tummy. Slim legs & arms. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Good smooth creamy body complexion. A flower tattoo on her back. Overall, she is considered slim with perky ass.)

Boobs: 7.9/10
(She possesses a pair of natural slightly saggy C+ cup boobs with big brown swollen nipples. Damn shiok to let her boob fuck.)

Bath: 8.1/10
(Solid, top notch Yi tiao long bath on water bed. She used her boobs & body to perform soapy rub on my front & back. Lots of cock teasing action. Damn shiok when she was rubbing my cock. She used her boobs to perform boob fuck for me. Damn song to see my sausage sliding along her cleavage. She then performed cat bath & BBBJ afterwards.)

Catbath: 7.4/10
(She rubbed her boobs against my body & aroused me sensually using her gentle soft tender hands. After which she performed sensual gentle thorough cat bath on my body. Loved her every licks & the way she caressed my balls & cock. Whenever our eyes met, we French passionately.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(She is simply a great kissing fish. Passionate frenching with lots of tongue fight. Non stop tongue action. Only flaw is her cigarette smoke breath. Lots of oomph frenching her.)

AR: Nil. Didn't try and didn't request for it.

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. Lots of slurp slurp sound with lots of saliva stimulating. She also employed tongue licking & flicking action on my dick head & along my shaft. Constant cfm eye contact. We even did 69. She performed 360 degrees BBBJ on me. Awesome!)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has almost cleanly shaven pinkish pussy with one slim strip of pussy hair. Damn kinky. However her pussy hair area felt spiky due to shaving. Had a great time painting her. Her oyster tasted delicious.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Tight, slippery warm pussy. In missionary, we frenched passionately while I thrusted her pussy furiously. She played with my nipples delightfully. At times she licked my neck & nipples. Her moaning is loud & horny & arousing me. Switched to doggie wow her ass perky. Ideal for doggie. I slapped her butt, grabbed her breasts & fucked her non stop. She turned her head & we locked lips & frenched like couple in romance movies. Cannot tahan any longer I unloaded all my sperm with loud sexisfying ahhhhh!)

GFE: 7.1/10
(Very chatty & friendly. Caring. Very honest & straight forward girl. Enjoyed chatting with her.)

RTF: Yes definitely til she ord. A service oriented girl with positive attitude!
Old 16-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bubbly Big Eyes Babe With Beautiful Pink Nips

WL: Chu Chu
House: L16H54A
Home: Dalian
Ht/Wt: 163cm/47kg
Debut: Apr 2015

Looks (7.5/10): Though not the most pretty face type, she was pleasant looking and a cheerful, 开心果. Oval shape sharp face with big eyes, beautiful sharp pointed nose, neat teeth and thin sensuous lips. She wore a floral flare skirt with low cut front, flaunting her big frontal sexy assets. Long black hair, fair complexion, smooth skin, wearing a naval fake diamond ring. Her bod was slim, nice slim hour-glass waist, big bouncy ass, B+/C boobs with pretty pink nips and slender legs.

Boobs (8.5/10): I enjoyed fondling on her boobs as they were stunningly beautifully shaped, B+ to C cup, so fair that you could see her green veins underneath them. And oh, her nips were rarely pinkish and juicy to lick.

Bath (8/10): Quite a lot of things happened in the bath room. BM, tits,balls sucking/licking and BBBJ.

CatBath (8/10): Also full of actions here. Standard sensous stimulating of my body senses with her tongue licking all over my body and all the way leading to AR.

AR (8/10): Twice, one on my fours, second lying down with my legs raised. Very stimulating and shiok!

Painting: Didn’t try. Oh, but her pussy was nice, pinkish and tight.

Frenching (8/10): Passionate and engaging with soft tongue fights. Just nice enough to stir the senses but not the commando type which will be too much for me.

BBBJ (8/10): She came up with many patterns. Half to ¾ stroke, swirling and twisting around, flicking and slurping. It was so long that I pitied her that her jaw might be sore but she said she was trained (so proudly).

FJ (8.5/10): She had great stamina to keep up with my incessant and demanding requests. Tried all the positions that I knew – lying down, she on top, me on top, sitting, on bed, off bed, standing, on-air, side doggie. Really sweat it out man! Long after she came, I could see she was trying to hold on with fake moaning to keep up until I was done. Very professional indeed!

GFE (8/10): After the long, long bonking session, we collapsed on the bed and rested for a while before she started to compose herself back and started chatting away…Oh, she even wiped me dry with the towel, slowly part by part. First time I received this, so touch!

Overall: Bubbly, beautiful boobs and pinkish nips with excellent service. Had a wonderful bonking session with her.

RTF: Yes!
Old 16-05-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Small on size, Big on Pleasure....Very Big

Have been fucking a fair bit for the past few weeks…JC, Jiaxue, Xiao Qian, Summer. Writing a quick FR while I can, this one is on Summer. Will write on the other 3 when I can. Decided to do away with points as they are subjective. For the cheebyes who think I’m an OKT 1612 clone, you can fuck off at this point.

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: The more I see the more I like. Very young nubile SYT with sharp features. Electric flashy eyes. When she smiles two dimples appear magically at the corners of her mouth. Long luscious hair that runs past her shoulders. Very coquettish and alluring appearance.

Body: Lithe and waif-like figure. More toned than when I last saw her, must be the sex that’s doing her figure good. Summer has two dimples at the base of her spine, hinting that she loves to fuck, and she does! Pussy hair is neatly trimmed, with her pussy lips peeping out and beckoning. Voice is slightly coarse, which I found incredibly sexy, macam fucking Zoe Tay.

Boobs: A+ cups with longish raisin nipples which got hard in a hurry when licked. Nice to grab during fucking as they get firm and you know she’s having a good time.

Foreplay: Summer sucked my dick in the shower while caressing my balls. Very erotic effect, I could barely keep on my feet. On the bed she gave me a thorough catbath on every inch of my large body, sending tendrils of pleasure creeping all over. Also got AR deep deep which sent me into ninth heaven.

Frenching: This gal ah, even the native French would bow down to her. Kissing action all the way but pls do brush your teeth or suck on some mints beforehand.

BBBJ: This gal can really really suck cock. Summer alternated between slow and deliberate brushes of my balls to outright hungry sucking of my dick head. She also tossed her head, sending her hair flicking about, macam head disco at my dick. Her vibrating action against my dick was damn shiok.

CIM: Yes, CIM is allowed. Prelude to this was her deep throat. The sensation of my dick head pressing against the soft flesh of her throat was incredibly erotic. Was incredibly horny and went for a CIM. Exploded in her mouth and she waited till every last spasmodic drop was out before disengaging. Sorry, no swallowing on the cards.

FJ: Bad week so had a lot of spermies still waiting to wage war. Had a short rest before proceeding to Act 2. Attacked her nipples with my tongue and because she’s sensitive there she arched her back in pleasure and put her body in contact with mine. Damn shiok feeling! Eventually could not tahan and capped up before slipping into her tight tight cheebye. First entry produced a very sexy moan of pleasure from her. Started to thrust which got her real sexed up as she writhed and moaned as if it was her last fuck on earth. Also frenched deeply and wildly as she approached climax. Eventually I came mightily and she hugged me tightly as I spasmed out my spermies.

Aftersales service: Had 10 mins left and she gave me a quick acupoint massage. Got some kinks out, not bad for a 10 min massage.

GFE: Gao to the max. Summer is a friendly and chatty lady which made the session fun. Fucking her is lagi better, like fucking a JC gal.

RTF: Several times liao. Confirm will RTF till she ROD.

Doomas
Old 16-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xia Xin (WH06)...

Looks: Slutty CFM face is her hallmark. A bit on the tanned side, slim with long re-bonded hair till the waist.
Boobs: A cup + with dark drown nipples.
Pre-shower: Action starts once door is closed...nipple licking and BBBJ with very good eye contact and CFM look. Ichiban!
Shower: Rubba-rubba front and back plus another round of BBBJ
Foreplay: Unlike most other WLs, she does not tie up her long silky hair and let it flow on my body as she kisses, which I find it very feminine and erotic!
BBBJ: Alternating between slow and sensual to fast and furious deep throat action, stealing CFM glances every now and then.
Pussy: Kind of bushy but fresh looking and I enjoyed performing cunnilingus on that inviting oyster.
FJ: Loves to ride woman-on-top to pleasure herself. Pressed her against the wall mirror to bonk her hard in standing doggy as her THX surround sound moanings make music to my ears...Finished her off in missionary as she hugged me tightly and complimented that I'm the very first customer that bonked her for so long without misfiring...
AJ: Asked her to skip
Frenching: Active frencher with lots of tongue action.
GFE: Active frenching + slutty CFM looks + ego-boosting compliments is a deadly KC combination!
RTF: Now I know and understand why there is always a long queue for her...
Old 23-05-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

True Blue Authentic Chinese Beauty

WL: Cat
House: L16H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/50kg
Debut: April 2015

Looks (8/10): She has a true blue authentic Chinese beautiful face, wide,round shape face with big round sparkling eyes, small sharp nose and sensual lips. Her complexion was jade white, very fair and smooth. Her key asset was her C+ juicy boobs and peach colour tits, so firm yet soft. She was a bit meaty side, but yet slim at the waist and sexy legs. Slight tummy was spotted.

Boobs (9/10): C+ boobs. Arguably one of the best pair of boobs that I ever savoured in GL. With peach colur tits and the skin so fair that sensuos green veins could be seen beneath them.

Bath (8/10): Obviously she scored points with her C+ boobs in bm and finsihed off with bbbj.

Catbath (8/10): Very hardworking mm, leaving no stones unturned on my body with her soft short tongues licking and twirling.

BBBJ (7/10): Half strokes with lots of flicking on the tip, a bit soft on the pressure, can be improved.

AR (8/10): 2 rounds. One on my fours. Another one lying on my back with my legs raised up. Very thoroughly done with circular tongue motions all over the ass area, sending ripples across to my hardened dick.

FJ (7.5/10): Able to cope up with me and accommodate all my requests. 5-course dinner starting with missionary, sitting, cowgirl, (skip air-bonk cos too heavy), sideway and doggie.

Frenching: Sadly no. Only light kissing for me. ☹

Painting: Also no. She seemed not so keen to let me sayang her. She said she was used to it, no need prelude…haha. ☹

GFE (6.5/10): She was a straight, no nonsense mm. At least she told me what she like or didn’t like honestly.

Overall: Great for boobs lover who are drooling for big juicy boobs with smooth fair skin but low gfe.

RTF: No, unless she can open up to frenching and can improve on letting herself go.
Old 23-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster

Petite Tan Poly SYT

WL: Xiao Man
House: L16H08
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 160cm/42kg
Debut: Apr 2015

Looks (7/10): She was a petite SYT, looked like a poly student. Her complexion was bit on the tan side, long straight silky hair, sleepy round eyes, small round face, small nose and lips. Standing at 1.6m, A-cupper, she was slim with womanly curves, nice perky ass and slender legs. Siight tummy was spotted, but no big deal to me. She said she put on quite a lot as she ate a lot after work at night.

Boobs (7/10): A-cupper with brown eraser size tits.

Bath (7/10): Nice clean up with soapy ruba ruba, finished off with light BBBJ.

Catbath (8/10): shiok thorough bm and tongue kissing at the various sensitive parts sending sensations and triggers all over my body.

BBBJ (8/10): ¾ to half strokes, alternating quick and slow, with tongue flicking at the tip, damn shiok.

French (8/10): Moderately passionate with light tongue fight.

Painting (8/10): DATY was delicious, pink, tight pussy with virgin pubic hairs that were soft and not pricky during painting.

AR (8/10): Done with my legs spread eagle wide lying flat on the front. Nice gentle licking around the perineum and ass.

FJ (8/10): Full course of fxxk positions – missionary, sitting, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, air-bonk, sideway, doggie. Accompanied by good moaning and deep frenching, sending the sensations higher and higher….to the point of no return….

GFE (8/10): Good gfe and easy to chat with. Toweled me dry after the fj and gave me a soothing massage… very shiok and relaxing.

Overall: Not to be missed if youngest petite SYT with excellent service and gfe is what you are looking for.

RTF: Yes.
Old 24-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Ling (2831A)...

Looks: Very fair and good complexion, mistress kind of look. Short but not so petite. Very feminine voice which I like.
Boobs: Soft and supple C-cup. Yummy!
Pre-shower: Not much action, just talk and talk
Shower: Simple rubba-rubba on my back buts he washes damn clean, focusing on my anal. We frenched briefly while she was soaping me.
Foreplay: She played romantic songs from her phone on speaker mode to set the atmosphere right! Makes use of her c-cup assets to roam my body, and she can't stand the sight of my hands not busy squeezing her boobs or digging her clit!
AR: This girl should be an AR commando, as when she moved down to my ass to lick my perineum, she sprayed some liquid onto my anal before launching the assault. But I told her to skip, much to her protest! Haha.
BBBJ: She has a rather small mouth, so she could at most go half throat only. But very accommodating and can blow in many different positions.
FJ: She loves it hard, fast and furious! And she loves having her c-cup assets squeezed and fondled constantly while being bonked left, right and centre in any position imaginable.
Frenching: Passive frencher but trying her best to please.
RTF: Tho she is lacking in some skill sets, I must say that she has great attitude and very eager to please. Not a time watcher and very chatty. Has gem potential!
Old 27-05-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Xiao Xiao
House: L16H08

Looks (7/10): Nothing fantastic. If you saw her on the street you probably would not turn your head. But nothing bad either. She smiles nicely. Body wise is a little short. More on the meaty girl. I like her body. It is compact, if that makes any sense. Boobs are a B at the most. Came in a short dress with cleavage spilling out. That was nice.

Boobs (8/10): B cups I would say. One nipple, the left, gets erect a lot more than the one on the right.

Bath (7.5/10): BBBJ and general horse play in there. Pretty standard.

BBBJ (8/10): Worked hard here. Soft and hard and fast and slow. And she did it for a while also which was nice. Deep throat as well with no issues. Then again, I am not big lol

AR (7/10): I will never really get to appreciate the way the China girls do this. With all the wiping and poking and cleaning and then a spray etc…..ah…for the days of the Malaysian Violet who would just get in there and slather away.

FJ (8/10): I was solid as a rock and really enjoyed this bit with her. As she is small, you can bend her nicely in half with her legs up high. We were close to a mirror and so there was the addition of watching ourselves in action. Only missionary done as it was a good feel and I did not want to move out of the position.

Frenching (7/10): Yes, no problem here and done mainly during the FJ. I didn’t really have a great urge to French her so did not try before.

Overall (7.5/10): Professional and was a good session. Can be a repeat for me as I know what I am getting. I don’t expect her to vary very much from what she did here.
Old 27-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Zhu Er
House: WH06

Looks (8/10): I think it is the total package. She has long limbs so wears a short fitting dress very well. Her legs seem to go on forever. Her face is pleasant but guess too many guys have been telling her otherwise as she is looking forward to going for surgery to pretty much change everything about herself. Shame that. Everyone has their own appeal I feel. Little big boned and so can handle putting on weight in the right places if she wants to.

Boobs (8/10): B cups and nice.

Bath (8/10): BBBJ and full on messing around in there. She rubbed every bit of herself on me and also no holds barred Frenching.

BBBJ (8/10): Worked hard here. Does this legs on the wall and flipping all over the place nonsense. I have to admit I am not really into that. She was game to blow and deep throat. She made herself gag as well during the deep throat brining tears to her own eyes.

AR (8/10): Hey hey, finally a China girl who is not really afraid to go back there. Full on here. Malaysian girls standard so to speak.

FJ (8/10): Missionary only for me here. She tries to get you off faster by rubbing herself and doing all the talk about how much fun she is having. She encourages you to rub her also while ploughing into her. Porn star material if a little over the top.

Frenching (8/10): Yes, no problem here and coming into the room to a nice one while leaving.

Overall (8.5/10): Great fun and definitely a repeat for me. She tries really hard and I appreciate that. Is she a commando? Could be I think. Only thing I am surprised at is she doesn’t have that hand action that the girls in this house use to be well known for.
Old 31-05-2015, 05:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Simply addicted to her sweetness...

Xiao Man (L16 H08)

Height: 1.6m
Origin: Hu Bei
Exp In GL: Debuted in Apr 2015
Misc Info: Previously worked in KTV in china

Face: 7.3/10
(Super duper SYT. She can easily pass off as a 17-19yo Poly/JC student. She resembles mediacorp celebrity and ex project superstar contestant tang ling yi. She has a small oval face. A pair of double eye lid sparkling eyes with elaborated eye makeup. Medium high small nose. Kissable small lips. She has slight tanned smooth good facial complexion. Long black hair. My cup of iced green tea latte hehe. Her voice is super teh & gentle and she likes to sa Jiao.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim with slight visible tummy due to regular supper. Her body is taut, youthful with the right curves. Her ass is quite nice to doggy. Her body complexion is smooth, slight tanned and creamy. Only 1-2 strands of arm pit hair. Very slim pair of smooth legs. Her fashion sense is not bad. I like her bling bling high heels and body fitting sexy dress. She has girly pink manicure and red pedicure. Kinky.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has natural B- or A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Typical routine type of bath. Lots of chit chatting during the bath. Love the way she soaped my body especially my dick and balls. Damn shiok when she tickled my balls and cleaned my ass hole. Not much action in toilet.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers auto roamed my body arousing my sensitive areas. After which, she gave me a sensual and gentle cat bath on my back. To my surprise she gave me AR. I flipped over, she used her boobs rabba my front while her fingers arousing my front. She then gave me sensual and gentle cat bath focusing on my neck, ears and nipples. She loved to lick my ears and blew air into them. After that she crawled on top of me and we looked into each other’s eyes. Soon before I knew, we locked lips and frenched passionately while we embraced in each other’s body. Her body warmth warmed me up.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(It was so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I was Frenching my gf. We locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight for long period. She is simply a kissing fish! Her lips and tongue are so soft. Very high oomph in Frenching this sweetie. She frenched with her eyes opened and closed at different times.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Deep throated. Employed her tongue to lick the tip of my dick and along the shaft. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lack of suction and strength though. Room for improvement. Love her constant innocent glances when BBBJ me. The sight of this super duper SYT sucking my cock is heavenly.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style of AR on me when I was on my fours. During AR her fingers were playing with my balls. It’s a big surprise that she provides AR.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has slightly bushy pussy hair with dark flaps and pinkish oyster. She applied KY very early. Thus when I was painting her pussy, I was basically tasting KY . Told her next time don’t apply KY so early hehe. Other than that, she loved my tongueful as she caressed my face and messed up my hair with sexy soft moans. She kept saying she wanted to make love as she was horny hehe.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(Her pussy is tight, wet and slippery. I first entered her in missionary. While fucking her, we frenched non-stop. Her fingers were fine tuning my nipples. Her moans were music to my ears. Sexy, soft yet arousing. I licked her ears, neck and arm pits. She reciprocated and licked my nipples, ears and neck. I increased my tempo and her moaning get louder! I asked her to put on her heels. We bonked in doggie in front of the mirror. Damn it was so arousing. Her back view is nice and curvy. Her slim legs were accentuated and lengthened by her heels. I felt like I was bonking a SYT model. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. She turned her head around and we frenched again. I carried her to the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary with her heels still on. I knew I couldn’t last any further and thrusted her pussy with all my strength and might. AHHHHHH! I exploded and unloaded all my cum and collapsed on her body panting while we locked lips and frenched. What an awesome blast!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is very super duper friendly and chatty. We chatted almost everything under the sun. A bubbly, cheerful, polite, good attitude girl. She is very Xiao niao yi ren and gentle. She likes to teh and sa Jiao. Not for the weak heart. Super high kc/gfe factor.)

RTF: Yes definitely. Potential gem and she is already an ang pai at her home!
Old 01-06-2015, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Cai Shan @ 2831A
Origin - PRC Chongqing
Height - 163cm w/o heels
Age - 21
Misc Info - Debuted on April 2014

Looks - 7.4/10
Orientally beautiful, 90% of people won't reject upon seeing her.

Body - 7.2/10
Protruding of slight tummy spotted, her thighs area abit of extra meat, prefer her to cut down abit, but overall kinda nice body with some curves, complexion is very good with nice fair and silky smooth skin.

Boobies - 7/10
Normal A cup with nice small pinkish nipples, feels good to lick & suck.

Bathe - 6.75/10
Just some normal bathe without body2body soapy rubba, feels good when she wash my cock sensually with nice touches, love to tickle my balls.

Catbathe - 7.1/10
She started off with licking my nipples, neck, ears, tummy sensually follow by tickling my balls numerous times.. Nice feel..

BBBJ - 7.9/10
Her BBBJ skills is definitely above average by GL standard. Deepthroated, if one didnt control, misfiring chance is high

Frenching - 7/10
Did frenching naturally, sometimes gentle sometimes not, afraid of frenching me after giving her a good DATY, but end up still did french having a taste of our own meimei and didi..

Fingering - 7.3/10
She allow me to finger her as she enjoy it but she seems to enjoy me DATY more..

Pussy Painting - 7.6/10
She enjoy being paint though, still kinda yummilious reddish pussy. Her expression was....

AR - NIL

FJ - 7.8/10
Had a good session with her, punish her in 3 kinds of positions lotus follow by doggie and end up in missionary while frenching her she made naughty moan while i shot out load of little soldiers! Shiok & satisfied...

GFE - 7.1/10
She look quite tired as i book her late, but still afterall she still has a good attitude, kind of chatty

RTF - A good session with her but can't make up my mind as there are still SYTs to explore.. Might return but not so soon..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1