The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Think I saw one cute young looking tian tian at 1669. Not sure if it's a new girl or what. Anyone seen and tried?
Old 29-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Post deleted

Last edited by BronzeGod; 29-05-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol. Seems like posting a preview to create hype is becoming a prevailing trend in sbf.
Old 29-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Post deleted

Last edited by BronzeGod; 29-05-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Felnues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm new here...just to check what does it means by "1669" lorong 16 unit 69? Can some brothers explain to me a it thanks!
Old 30-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felnues View Post
I'm new here...just to check what does it means by "1669" lorong 16 unit 69? Can some brothers explain to me a it thanks!
You are correct
Old 31-05-2015, 05:53 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Simply addicted to her sweetness...

Xiao Man (L16 H08)

Height: 1.6m
Origin: Hu Bei
Exp In GL: Debuted in Apr 2015
Misc Info: Previously worked in KTV in china

Face: 7.3/10
(Super duper SYT. She can easily pass off as a 17-19yo Poly/JC student. She resembles mediacorp celebrity and ex project superstar contestant tang ling yi. She has a small oval face. A pair of double eye lid sparkling eyes with elaborated eye makeup. Medium high small nose. Kissable small lips. She has slight tanned smooth good facial complexion. Long black hair. My cup of iced green tea latte hehe. Her voice is super teh & gentle and she likes to sa Jiao.)

Body: 7.8/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim with slight visible tummy due to regular supper. Her body is taut, youthful with the right curves. Her ass is quite nice to doggy. Her body complexion is smooth, slight tanned and creamy. Only 1-2 strands of arm pit hair. Very slim pair of smooth legs. Her fashion sense is not bad. I like her bling bling high heels and body fitting sexy dress. She has girly pink manicure and red pedicure. Kinky.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has natural B- or A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Bath: 6.9/10
(Typical routine type of bath. Lots of chit chatting during the bath. Love the way she soaped my body especially my dick and balls. Damn shiok when she tickled my balls and cleaned my ass hole. Not much action in toilet.)

Cat Bath: 7/10
(I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back while her fingers auto roamed my body arousing my sensitive areas. After which, she gave me a sensual and gentle cat bath on my back. To my surprise she gave me AR. I flipped over, she used her boobs rabba my front while her fingers arousing my front. She then gave me sensual and gentle cat bath focusing on my neck, ears and nipples. She loved to lick my ears and blew air into them. After that she crawled on top of me and we looked into each other’s eyes. Soon before I knew, we locked lips and frenched passionately while we embraced in each other’s body. Her body warmth warmed me up.)

Frenching: 8.5/10
(It was so natural and spontaneous. I felt like I was Frenching my gf. We locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight for long period. She is simply a kissing fish! Her lips and tongue are so soft. Very high oomph in Frenching this sweetie. She frenched with her eyes opened and closed at different times.)

BBBJ: 7/10
(Deep throated. Employed her tongue to lick the tip of my dick and along the shaft. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. Lack of suction and strength though. Room for improvement. Love her constant innocent glances when BBBJ me. The sight of this super duper SYT sucking my cock is heavenly.)

AR: 7/10
(She employed licking and poking style of AR on me when I was on my fours. During AR her fingers were playing with my balls. It’s a big surprise that she provides AR.)

Pussy Painting: 7.2/10
(She has slightly bushy pussy hair with dark flaps and pinkish oyster. She applied KY very early. Thus when I was painting her pussy, I was basically tasting KY . Told her next time don’t apply KY so early hehe. Other than that, she loved my tongueful as she caressed my face and messed up my hair with sexy soft moans. She kept saying she wanted to make love as she was horny hehe.)

FJ: 8.5/10
(Her pussy is tight, wet and slippery. I first entered her in missionary. While fucking her, we frenched non-stop. Her fingers were fine tuning my nipples. Her moans were music to my ears. Sexy, soft yet arousing. I licked her ears, neck and arm pits. She reciprocated and licked my nipples, ears and neck. I increased my tempo and her moaning get louder! I asked her to put on her heels. We bonked in doggie in front of the mirror. Damn it was so arousing. Her back view is nice and curvy. Her slim legs were accentuated and lengthened by her heels. I felt like I was bonking a SYT model. I grabbed her boobs from behind and fucked her non stop. She turned her head around and we frenched again. I carried her to the edge of the bed and fucked her in missionary with her heels still on. I knew I couldn’t last any further and thrusted her pussy with all my strength and might. AHHHHHH! I exploded and unloaded all my cum and collapsed on her body panting while we locked lips and frenched. What an awesome blast!)

GFE: 9/10
(She is very super duper friendly and chatty. We chatted almost everything under the sun. A bubbly, cheerful, polite, good attitude girl. She is very Xiao niao yi ren and gentle. She likes to teh and sa Jiao. Not for the weak heart. Super high kc/gfe factor.)

RTF: Yes definitely. Potential gem and she is already an ang pai at her home!
Old 01-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Guys. Check out commando service slim SYT Xiaoman at 1803. Really worth the $150.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Some brief newbie reports.

Thought I'd share on these two newbies I tried. I wouldn't call them chio, but for some reason, the sexual chemistry was quite strong for me. Maybe it's that GND innocence. These girls are about two weeks old if I am not wrong.

Qing ren 1805

1.65m tall by my estimate, A or small B cup boobs, fair gnd look - like the type of "guai" girl you will see in the library studying. I would not call her pretty, but her eyes can talk, at least to me. Chose her cos she giving these shy but cute CFM looks. One of the most passionate sessions I ever had this year with French kissing from the minute the door close. Think our lips were locked and tongues engaged in French at every opportunity... while stripping, in the bath, on the bed, as we were resting after the deed. She really knows how to put me in the mood. Highly recommended for those wanting non-stop frenching and high GFE. Her mouth tastes nice and I like the slow passionate way she French... in rhythm with me.... can't get enough of Frenching her...

saw this other newbie I think called yifa, looks not bad. Also a busty girl called zhaowei, I did not choose her as her look did not suit me but she seems rather friendly.

Xiaobei 2040

Innocent looking girl like some village girl who works farming the land. Slight tan. She is very small sized, maybe the smallest I tried this year. at 1.5m and weighing about 40kg by my estimate. easy to carry around and fuck. Looks young to me, and felt like I was fucking a secondary school kid. A-cup boobs, very slim. Wild in bed... long AR... she really knows how to do this well... and BBBJ also good. Sex was wild as we did it in many position, standing up and doggy her while she wore her heels, carry her around the room, fuck her at sitting on the edge of the bed while she slammed wildly into my dick. She has a small gap between her front teeth adding to her kiddy look.

Her house other newbies Xiaojing and Xiaofan looks not bad too. Xiaofan very friendly looking, maybe the tallest in this house of small sized girls, but 1.6m at most. She is very cute and even will offer customers snacks to eat and smile at you even if you did not call her.

Both these girls above are really horny and love sex.... I really have problems these days getting my dick up as getting old, but these two girls really put me in the mood with their attitude and service and got my little brother raging hard! Both me and the girl collapsed on the bed from exhaustion after these two sessions, they can really make an old man turn back the clock.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is xiao man from 1608 or 1803 ?
Old 09-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfoo View Post
is xiao man from 1608 or 1803 ?
There is a Xiaoman in both those houses.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There is a Xiaoman in both those houses.
Thanks.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Time to bring up this thread again for chio PRC SYT lovers. That feeling that you are bonking a fresh firm bodied teenager with youngish feel. And some names I think that fits that description to me are... in order of the body size from smallest to biggest ( this is just an estimate by me, not 100 percent zhun as I don't measure them with measuring tape with and without heels etc )

Yuan Yuan WH1606
Qin Qin 1615
Xiaobei 2040
Lan Lan WH1606
Xiatian 1608
Xiaoxue 2062
Yi Yi 1431
Xiao Mei 1669
Fang Fang WH1606 (has put on weight now but still gives me the feels. smooth firm meaty body and c-cup boobs.)
Mozi 1856 (bigger and taller than others in this list, but damn young firm C-cup boobs and smooth bouncy flesh! )

Feel free to add on your own contributions to this list guys.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 17-11-2016 at 02:37 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Time to bring up this thread again for chio PRC SYT lovers. That feeling that you are bonking a fresh firm bodied teenager with youngish feel. And some names I think that fits that description to me are... in order of the body size from smallest to biggest ( this is just an estimate by me, not 100 percent zhun as I don't measure them with measuring tape with and without heels etc )

Yuan Yuan WH1606
Xin Xin 1615
Xiaobei 2040
Lan Lan WH1606
Xiatian 1608
Xiaoxue 2062
Yi Yi 1431
Xiao Mei 1669
Fang Fang WH1606 (has put on weight now but still gives me the feels. smooth firm meaty body and c-cup boobs.)
Mozi 1856 (bigger and taller than others in this list, but damn young firm C-cup boobs and smooth bouncy flesh! )

Feel free to add on your own contributions to this list guys.

I think XinYu 1608 fit in too
Old 15-11-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I think XinYu 1608 fit in too
I had not tried but she does have the look that fit the criteria from far. hehe. I have not seen her close up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1