The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Looks like a gem is missed out here. I have tried her and well... good ah

Name: xiao li
House: L16H69
Height: 1.55m
Boobs: c cupper
Debut;: feb 2015
Skin: fair
Eyes: big round barbie doll iris

I tried this hidden gem many times in 1669 and hav rtf ma y times. First time i saw her, her boobs r exploding beneath her dress.

Her bbbj suction is splendid. Not mechanical but u can feel the suction force.

Her c boobs r good to watch as u bang her in doggie style.

As u entered her missionery, her boobs swinging in circles as u pump away turn u on even more.

One of my GL favourites
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
For those who knows...2045 xuan xuan is one of the hot favourites ang pai with c cupper. Service is top notched also but not easy to get her
Great share bro. Will check it out. Can FR on xuan xuan?
Old 01-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Creme de la Creme II

CrËme de la CrËme II

WL - Xiaomi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (According to her. She could pass off as a 17-18 years of age teenager)
Height - 1.65m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about two months plus ago. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Very sweetily-adorable and pretty pretty WL ...To me, she resembles a little like the young Lin Chin Hsia (Taiwanese yesteryear popular Actress). One of the top 5 in GL150 in terms of looks ... Big double eyelid eyes and natural eyelashes ... Reasonably high bridge nose which is quite sharp but not as sharp as Chu Chu's & Yang Yang's ones ... Very sweet, well-profiled and kissable smally lips ... Almond facial shape and almost flawless facial complexion. The good thing is, she wore very little makeup (Korea Nude style) ... She appeared to have great dress sense ... Black tight and short number with Ferrari red stiletoes ... She looks every inch an "ätas" KTV Hostess ... Woohoo! My type of WL ...

Bod - She is neither plump nor pencil slim ... She is just nice which I fancy ... With all the essential flesh & curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy ... However, she does not possess the distinct S-Shape like the retired and once mega popular UK (ex-1649 WL) and Jia Xuan (ex-2047 WL) ... Her butts are round and perky ... She has superbly smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - Woah! Awesome looking full-blown B cupper frontal assets with smally pinkiest nips ... Very rounded , perky and gravity-defying tits ... The feel was firm and yet very tender to my touch ... Liken that to water inside a balloon feel ... No sagging at all! A sigh of youth ... Obviously, I spent hell lotsa time sucking, licking, moulding, caressing and kneading her priceless assets like a deprived child ... Bwahahahaha ...

Pussy - She has very appetizing pussy with naturally sparse pubic hair ... DATY time! Bon Appetito!

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa spontaneity and passionate proactive doses of pre-shower fore-play were accorded to me ... At that instance, I felt like I was having a romp with my real lover ... We stripped each other apparel piece by piece to devour each other like within a world of our own ... Her natural flair in flirtatious communication skill brought the sexcitment a couple of notches up ... She frenched passionately wherever the the situation present itself to us, and we took turns licked and sucked each other erotic zones in a deliberate fashion ... I ultimately went downsouth to give her a ferocious cunninlingus and I used my fingers to stimulate her clit simultaneously ... She was one hell of an awesome darling to me ...

Shower Action - Initially, she stroked my dick from behind me and down under ... The feeling was heavenly ... She then gave me the usual body2body soapy massage all over my frontal and rear anatomy ... She would also slide her crack ass along the length of my bulked up dick and I groped her beautiful tits from behind with one of my hands and caressed her clit with my fingers ... We frenched passionately again in the shower while she pulled me close to her body & I squeezed her butts & stroked her ass-h@led ... She completed the routine by giving me a BBBJ plus sucking of my testicles ... shiokalicious lah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - I must say her tongue rolling skill on every part of my sensitive zone was out of this world ... She did it in deliberate fashion ... covering each and every erotic area gradually and sensually ... She even licked the areas behind my knees and ankle but concentrated more on my thighs and nips ... I was especially stimulated when she used her tongue to circle my nips and neck as well as my ears ... She would plunge her tongue into my ear hole and then blow air into it ... Something very unique ... Super!

French Kissing - Lotsa spontaneity & passion built-in ... I like the way she rolled and pressed her tongue against mine ... I started off by circling her lips with mine .... It was she who would stick up her tongue to french me by default ... Awesome!

AR - She is definitely very well trained in this department ... She did two bouts of AR on me - Positioned on my fours and lying on my back with my legs raised ... Her incessant hand actions my dick whilst ARing were tremendously stimulating ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... Very heavenly feeling indeed!

BBBJ - 3/4 Deep-throated BBBJ which was done in slow, sensual and wet fashion ... Her hands dominated all over my body whilst she was BBBJing me .... I was mesmerized whilst ogling at her pretty face ... It was not an everyday affair seeing a pretty young chic BBBJing me in an erotic manner ...

FJ - I must said she coordinated with me pretty well in this department ... I can feel lotsa enthusiasm and passion built-in in this particular department ... Very accommodating to my sexual position requests and not a time-watcher for sure ... I felt that she treated me exceptionally well ... that was how I felt at least ... Lotsa GFE in the process ... She was an absolutely darling to me ... She would squeeze her vagina muscle against my dick just a fraction of the second before I ejaculated ... YahOoooooo!

Attitude - Fantastic WL attitude! Very natural and aim to please ... She has everything most if not 100% punters desire in a WL ...

P/S: My apologies if you could not get a slot as she is currently super hot! A Box-Office hit of 54A!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-06-2015 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

It was an Electrifying Sexxion!

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young (But she can pass off as a 22 years lass)
Height - 1.63m tall
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade ... I guess she debuted about a month or so only ...

Appearance - She has lotsa sex-appeals ... She has sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes, real eyelashes which were laced with mascara ... High bridge nose and rather sharp as well ... Very well shaped smally lips and almond facial shape ... Retro long rebonding hairstyle ... In my opinion, she is pretty in my book ... Definitely one of the better lookers in today's GL CAT150 standard ...

Bod - Not so flattering once undressed ... Her arms and legs are slim ... Hip is rather wide and not so proportional ... This makes her a little more like pear shape ... Flat butts ... A little tummy protrusion ... Luckily just a little ... The consolation is, her body complexion is super tofu smooth and fair ... Very good to feel especially when she was doing a body2body stimulation on me ... Shiokalicious!

Tits - C cupper frontal assets with beautiful pink smally nips ... Not 100% sure if her tits are silicon-implanted or not as they felt firm and dense to me ... Certainly does not feel natural ... However, if they ain't real stuff, they are certainly a very well done op job ... Nonetheless, I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, sucking and licking these assets ...

Pussy - Pretty pretty pinkiest pussy with just a landing strip of pubic hair left ... I simply love the youthful looking pussy of hers ... Without a doubt, I immediately dived in for a good DATY without hesitation upon seeing it ... It was slippery smooth ... I was a happy man for sure!

Pre-Shower Routine - Awesome! Lotsa spontaneity in her proactive approaches ... I must say she was programmed to serve me ... She was all over me without much prompting from me once the door of paradise closed behind us ... Passionate frenching occurred by default ... we undressed each other in desperate fashion as if we were lost lovers who met again in a whirlwind fashion ... She mounted on top of me and pussy grinding (still in her panty) my already rock-hard cock ... and I slipped my hand into her panty to stimulate her clit ... and groped her tits with my other hand ... It was PSE to the max ... I then pulled off her panty and gave her a violent and furious cunnilingus ... Yummilicious!

Shower Action - Generous amount of bod2body soapy stimulation from back to front ... She slided her butts along the length of my dick to mimic a doggy bonking action whilst I groped her massive tits from behind ... We frenched passionately when she turned over to face me ... I used my fingers to stimulate her clit and slided two of my fingers into her love hole ... I felt wetness within it ... She then bent down to give me a 3/4 throated BBBJ ... I very gently thrusted my dick into her mouth to make it full throated BBBJ ... Hahaha ...

AR - Very sensuously done! One of the best I have experienced this year ... She positioned me on my fours and licked with controlled pace and pressure ... I like the way she twirled and pressed her tongue on my ass-crack whilst she employed subtle HJ on my dick ... The feeling was damn shiok lah! No words can describe it vividly ... She then slided down under me to continue BBBJing me ...

French Kissing - Very very passionately-engaging ... Very spontaneous as well ... Her tongue pressure against mine seemed to be very optimal ... Our hands were constantly active over each other whilst we frenched incessantly like true blue lovers ... Yummy!

BBBJ - 3/4 throated BBBJ at first but gradually became full throated BBBJ all the way ... She would slide her pussy against my thigh whilst BBBJing me ... Very kinky and sex-appealing indeed! I like ... With that kinda sexily chio face like Yang Yang doing a BBBJ on me was a big bonus to me ... Heavenly!

FJ - The FJ was simply electrifying ... Total Eclipse of the heart and soul ... Her love hole was ultra tight and moist ... I shall not be too vivid here as some might be disappointed if they did not get what I experienced ... My advice is better to try her with an open mind ... All I can say is, I enjoyed fucking this lass thoroughly ... And that suggests why I proclaimed the sexxion as Electrifying! She pumped up my sexual adrenaline to the max!

Attitude - One word - Awesome! She has the talent of a professional whore I guess ... Haha ...

I hope I don't have to wait extra long for her after the above FR ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs List

0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C+ pale brown, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+ 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Ke(ENH C 1.63m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+/C brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> Bo Bo(D pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Sky(C reddish 1.58m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(D sag 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Tang Guo(B+ 1.58m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Ling(B+/C 1.6m), Wei Lang(B+), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.64m)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Cat(C+ pink 1.6m), Chu Chu(B+/C pink 1.63m), Judy(B+/C), Li Li(C 1.7m), Meow Meow(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Xiao Mi(B+ pink 1.65m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yang Yang(ENH C pink 1.64m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Li(C 1.55m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m), Zhu Er(B+)
16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim), Ting Ting(B+)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m), Ting Ting(B+ 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Yu Shan(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(B+/C light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+), Xuan Xuan(C)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Ke Ke (C), Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m), Xiao Ling(B+/C 1.6m)
Old 01-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Lily/Li Li today. Overall a great session! It's my first time at 1654A. I wanted to see what's the big deal about this place. It lived up to the hype for sure. The OKT was ok too, pretty friendly to me and the bros who were waiting. Anw this is my humble FR.

Height: pretty tall, 1.7 m barefoot
Face: Lacking. I agree with what most FRs on her say, this is the only area where she's lacking. Not a looker, but not ugly either. I wasn't expecting a looker after reading the FRs, so I wasn't overly disappointed. Seriously, if you're looking for a pretty face, skip her. If you're looking for top notch service, figure, GFE and attitude, read on
Body: Amazing bod. Beautiful long legs, big boobs, tight figure. Only has slight tummy fats.
Boobs: Yummy. Full C cup, more than a handful. A bit saggy but that shows it's natural. Firm and soft. Love squeezing them and seeing them bounce when I rock her.
Pre shower: First thing she did was give me a hug and frenched me. Sure knows how to get a man in the right mood quickly. Lots of hugging and grinding.
Frenching: Awesome. Lots of action; before shower, during shower, during foreplay, during FJ, after the deed. I tried her because of bro Hotgizmos's FR on her. I love frenching, it's the number 1 thing I'm looking for, but my luck with it sucks. So many WLs who people say give good frenching end up not frenching me. Didn't regret my choice with this one. Thanks bro!
BBBJ: Great suction with lots of tongue action. Hardworking girl, gave me a very long BBBJ.
Fingering: Allowed. Must take it slow with her. Rubbed her pussy for a good while first till she's wet, then inserted my finger, fingered her G spot till she high.
FJ: Very accommodating. Did many positions, moved around quite a lot. Missionary at the edge of the bed, standing doggie, doggie, woman on top and missionary on the bed. Standing doggie with her is awesome cos of her height. The FJ is intensely passionate, with lots of kissing. And she looked like she was enjoying it a lot too.
GFE: Gao Gao. Lots of KC. Feels like a xiao lao po.
Attitude: Hardworking girl. Very friendly and aims to please. Gave me a massage before shower. Not very pro but I appreciate the effort.
RTF: Sure why not, but I want to try the rest of the stable first.

Overall, I left a happy man.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwantit View Post
0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C+ pale brown, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+ 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Ke(ENH C 1.63m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+/C brownish 1.58m)
1612 >> Bo Bo(D pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Sky(C reddish 1.58m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(D sag 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Tang Guo(B+ 1.58m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Ling(B+/C 1.6m), Wei Lang(B+), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.64m)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Cat(C+ pink 1.6m), Chu Chu(B+/C pink 1.63m), Judy(B+/C), Li Li(C 1.7m), Meow Meow(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Xiao Mi(B+ pink 1.65m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yang Yang(ENH C pink 1.64m)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Li(C 1.55m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim), Ting Ting(B+)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Yu Shan(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(B+/C light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+), Xuan Xuan(C)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Ke Ke (C), Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m), Xiao Ling(B+/C 1.6m)
Bro. Nearly half the girls in your list went home already...
Old 02-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >>
1431 >> Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1612 >> Bo Bo(D pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Sky(C reddish 1.58m)
1639 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Ling(B+/C 1.6m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.64m)
1654A >> Cat(C+ pink 1.6m), Chu Chu(B+/C pink 1.63m), Judy(B+/C), Li Li(C 1.7m), Xiao Mi(B+ pink 1.65m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yang Yang(ENH C pink 1.64m)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Li(C 1.55m), Xiao Ping(C), Yang Yang (D 1.55m)
1803 >>
1805 >> Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m),
1809 >> Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)
2038 >>
2041 >> Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Hong Dou(B+), Si Xin(B+), Xuan Xuan(C)
2047 >> Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+),
24M13 >> Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Ke Ke (C),Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Xiao Ling(B+/C 1.6m)
Bro miwantit, as requested by you, I help you remove whatever girls I know that I believe have gone back already. Hope it's helpful to all bros.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro miwantit, as requested by you, I help you remove whatever girls I know that I believe have gone back already. Hope it's helpful to all bros.
Add KK 3033 C cupper
Old 03-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i have removed some ord also and edited some cup sizes

1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >>
1431 >> Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1612 >> Bo Bo(C+ pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m), Sky(C reddish 1.58m)
1639 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Ling(B+/C 1.6m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.64m)
1654A >> Cat(C+ pink 1.6m), Chu Chu(B+/C pink 1.63m), Judy(B+/C), Li Li(C 1.7m), Xiao Mi(B+ pink 1.65m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yang Yang(ENH C pink 1.64m)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Li(C 1.55m), Xiao Ping(C), Yang Yang (D 1.55m)
16W12 >> Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ting Ting(B+)
1803 >>
1805 >> Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m),
1809 >> Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)
2038 >>
2041 >> Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Hong Dou(B+), Si Xin(B+), Xuan Xuan(C)
2047 >> Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+),
24M13 >> Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Ke Ke (C),Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Xiao Ling(B+/C 1.6m)
Old 03-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Someone was asking me about Yang Yang 1669 but I accidentally deleted the message.

Anyway, just to share with all bros that this girl is a D-cup, at least from the last time I tried her.

She's short petite and fair like the retired meow meow, and service is all right.

I would consider her to be prettier than meow meow, in my opinion at least.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Someone was asking me about Yang Yang 1669 but I accidentally deleted the message.

Anyway, just to share with all bros that this girl is a D-cup, at least from the last time I tried her.

She's short petite and fair like the retired meow meow, and service is all right.

I would consider her to be prettier than meow meow, in my opinion at least.
Just to update she will be leaving in a months time. She wanted to go this month actually but AV not cutting cards this month. So fans of hers who want a last shot at those boobs should go see her. She is complaining it is quiet anyway.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Just to update she will be leaving in a months time. She wanted to go this month actually but AV not cutting cards this month. So fans of hers who want a last shot at those boobs should go see her. She is complaining it is quiet anyway.
Yep. Because there's almost zero reports on those two houses 1667 and 1669 in this forum.

I like 1669 rooms though. Nice quiet corner and nice old lady OKT and her son also very friendly.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks very much bro BG.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yep. Because there's almost zero reports on those two houses 1667 and 1669 in this forum.

I like 1669 rooms though. Nice quiet corner and nice old lady OKT and her son also very friendly.
But seems like whenever I go down Lor 16, that side of the houses always got cars in the driveway.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks very much bro BG.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
But seems like whenever I go down Lor 16, that side of the houses always got cars in the driveway.
Hmm, you mean at 1667 and 1669?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1