The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Haha...... maybe we have the same sweetie.

Great minds think alike mah.
So you tried the Bobbi Clone already
Old 02-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So you tried the Bobbi Clone already
Not yet leh.

Waiting for you to recommend the Bobbi clone leh.

Wait until neck long long liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L20h41

Quote:
Not yet leh.

Waiting for you to recommend the Bobbi clone leh.

Wait until neck long long liao.
Already PM you last week
Old 02-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Already PM you last week
Can pm me too guys... On Bobbi clone
Old 10-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Mei Er

Looks - 7.5 (with thick makeup)
Height - 1.58m - 1.62m
Boobs - 7 (Natural B cup with near pink (50 cents) nipple)
Body - 7 (average but overall very sexy)
Dressing - 7.5 (sexy)
Pussy - 7.5 (Not virgin-tight but good feels and squeeze, very good skills)

Soapy massage - 8.5 (After washing up, I lie down on the water bed inside the bathroom to enjoy her soapy boobs to massage me and catbath me. Just like D.G heydays, yeh!!)
Sexy dance - 8.5 (Came after combo of HJ and Boobs massage. L.L, has to extend one more hour to do my FJ. She washed up and change into a transulcent one piece shirt with a panty that expose her pussy in the middle and makes some groove dance moves to seduce me with a sexy Spanish music in the background. Reminds me of D.G heydays)
Frenching - 6 (very light, depends on chemistry and RTF, I guess. Got it on my extended hour)
BJ - 8 (Saunction and varieties very good. Not for those who only likes BBBJ though)
Boobs Massage - 9 (Came while giving me a nice massage. Used my legs to squeeze her like fucking her real pussy.)
HJ - 9 (I'm not a fan of HJ and was a bit angry cum surprised when she did that. However, I have to admit that she's very skillful, makes U wana comes in a short while.)
FJ - 8 (Lead me into sex thru her sexy dance. Initate a lots of A.V positions. Accomdating to my requests. Great sex.)
Stereo - 8 (Lots of it while not sounding too fake. Very sexy and desirable)

Attitude - 8.5 (Good, takes initative, very sexy and very naughty)
Hygenice - 10 (One of the best in GL. Very different from the usual PRC who have poor hygenice habits)

RTF - Yes

Last edited by juswan2knwu; 11-05-2015 at 09:47 AM.
Old 17-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

has lisa quit or what happen to her seem mia for few week already?
Old 18-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy View Post
has lisa quit or what happen to her seem mia for few week already?
I think still on red. Saw her sitting behind without make up just last week

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 18-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
I think still on red. Saw her sitting behind without make up just last week
Sasa still around?
Old 18-05-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sasa still around?
Heard she is on red too. But did not see (or cannot recognise her without makeup). Saw lisa behind. And pan and another pretty girl with pan that I can't recognise without make up when they returned from shopping.

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 18-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

seem like a long red for lisa, i went down 3time all not working,once each week
Old 23-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw one very slim and skinny not very tall girl walk into this house . Anyone knows
Old 23-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot&Spicy View Post
seem like a long red for lisa, i went down 3time all not working,once each week
Lisa is booked by a regular customer of L20H41 everyday from 1pm to 12 midnight.

If you are lucky you may get a glimpse of her when she come down for a breather.

Although I am the Joker, but this is no joke. I am serious.

Nato boy can tell you how serious I can get. No nonsense.

Old 23-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Smile Re: L20h41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smap View Post
Saw one very slim and skinny not very tall girl walk into this house . Anyone knows
Bro, can you provide the date and time of this incident so that we can check our CCTV.

Everyday ten to twenty gals passed thru the gates of L20H41.

How to know which one you are referring to?

Old 26-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, can you provide the date and time of this incident so that we can check our CCTV.

Everyday ten to twenty gals passed thru the gates of L20H41.

How to know which one you are referring to?
haha that funny bro. Btw the bro that is booking lisa whole day still around wallet so thick??
Old 10-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 19
juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!juswan2knwu is one of the Best!

Mei Er (Went for a RTF visit)

Looks - 7.5 (with thick makeup)
Height - 1.58m - 1.62m
Boobs - 7 (Natural B cup with near pale 50 cents areola (and nipple))
Body - 7 (sexy)
Dressing - 7.5 (sexy)
Pussy - 7.5 (very good skills and knows how to squeeze you)

Soapy massage - 8.5 (As usual, I lied down on the water bed beside the bathing area to enjoy her soapy boobs to massage me and catbath me after washing up)
Frenching - 6 (Nil. Light but she makes up for it using her powerful mouth sanction to cat-bathes my lips and surrounding area, plus the ears.)
AR - 7.5 (Twice, once in the bathroom and once in bed with both my stomach and on all fours positions)
Catbath - 10 (Best in GL that I had tried recently. Both sanction and tongue out in full force)
BBBJ - 10 (Deep throat, great sanction, plus lots of saliva from it as a result. One thing, I liked about Mei Er is she do NOT prepared a load of toilet paper to split out, instead she makes use of it to makes me feels more horny and like fucking an AV idol.)
Boobs Massage - 9 (Used her boobs to twist and bend my dick, alternating between BBBJ and HJ)
HJ - 8 (Apply baby oil and massage me, alternating between BBBJ and handjob. PS: I do not like HJ but she makes it feels so good.)
FJ - 8 (Cowgal, reverse missionary and missionary. Accommodating to my requests. Great sex.)
Stereo - 8 (Lots of it even while fore-playing, making the whole process a smooth uninterrupted one. Very sexy and desirable)

Attitude - 8.5 (Good, takes initiative, very sexy and very naughty)
Hygienic - 10 (One of the best in GL. Very different from the usual PRC who have poor hygienic habits. One thing I likes this house is because they have the water bathes treatment, plus providing plenty of Listerine for both the gal and us)

RTF - Yes. Must nail her all the way before she disappears.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread