The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Creme de la Creme II

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You mean xiaomi
Absolutely ... Apology for the typo ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Creme de la Creme II

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Absolutely ... Apology for the typo ...
No worries. Awaiting the FR
Old 31-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Creme de la CrËme

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Hahaha....SBF is meant for online banter and i enjoy talking cock here.

Seriously as both of us know, real and quick intel are seldom exchanged here. We can get some information here but they are often stale.

Sometime i feel you are a sabotage for punter. You create unnecessary queue for the real regular chiongster and make our RTF difficult.

Can you please divert the traffic elsewhere?
Sometime I "feel like" I should be more generous ... in fact I do not need to give these creme de la creme a plug ... They are considered the proven elites of 54A now ...

For the past 6-8 months I did not discuss much about 54A WLs as there ain't any WL warrant me to do so at that juncture ... But Xiao Niu's unforeseen departure is certainly a pity ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometime I "feel like" I should be more generous ... in fact I do not need to give these creme de la creme a plug ... They are considered the proven elites of 54A now ...

For the past 6-8 months I did not discuss much about 54A WLs as there ain't any WL warrant me to do so at that juncture ... But Xiao Niu's unforeseen departure is certainly a pity ...
Think you about to write an FR on his fave in this house, that's why bro baotohk sian le
Old 31-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 16
kenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenny_boy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Short FR on Ella (L16H54A)

Looks: 7.5 (A bit of those kind of slutty look, definitely a head turner on the streets)
Body: 8 (Slender body and quite fair. About 1.66m tall. Hands are very small
and tender, knows how to arouse you)
Service: 8 (Shower action almost make me cum, BBBJ in shower and on bed was top notch)
Boobs: B- (Not big but very soft with almost pink nips)
French: Yes (Very passionate)
FJ: 8.5 (Very accomodating, very engaging)

She's been here for a year already. Clientele is much lesser than when she first came. First time visited her, and managed to get a wonderful session with her.
Definitely will RTF
Old 31-05-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think you about to write an FR on his fave in this house, that's why bro baotohk sian le
Based on my judgement, Xiaomi is a worthy replacement of Na Na as well as Lulu ... In fact I find Xiaomi prettier than these two ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Based on my judgement, Xiaomi is a worthy replacement of Na Na as well as Lulu ... In fact I find Xiaomi prettier than these two ...
Definitely she has caught my eye too.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Definitely she has caught my eye too.
There is another sweetie who could possibly match her looks but not from this shop ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-06-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is another sweetie who could possibly match her looks but not from this shop ...
Well do share here or PM then.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

It is really a personal prerogative to share of not. I have shared some information in the past and it came back with negative comment accusing me for over exaggerating. They somehow do not understand there's chemistry in everything ....

Now i have preferred to pass comment or to throw out names so that people can have an idea of the WLs existence..

i do give credit to those FR writer for their effort in writing and definitely would share more information compared to those who always ask for information.

Thanks for writing these FR and sometime i really do not appreciate the queue...lol
Old 01-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Thumbs up CrËme de la CrËme II

CrËme de la CrËme II

WL - Xiaomi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (According to her. She could pass off as a 17-18 years of age teenager)
Height - 1.65m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about two months plus ago. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Very sweetily-adorable and pretty pretty WL ...To me, she resembles a little like the young Lin Chin Hsia (Taiwanese yesteryear popular Actress). One of the top 5 in GL150 in terms of looks ... Big double eyelid eyes and natural eyelashes ... Reasonably high bridge nose which is quite sharp but not as sharp as Chu Chu's & Yang Yang's ones ... Very sweet, well-profiled and kissable smally lips ... Almond facial shape and almost flawless facial complexion. The good thing is, she wore very little makeup (Korea Nude style) ... She appeared to have great dress sense ... Black tight and short number with Ferrari red stiletoes ... She looks every inch an "ätas" KTV Hostess ... Woohoo! My type of WL ...

Bod - She is neither plump nor pencil slim ... She is just nice which I fancy ... With all the essential flesh & curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy ... However, she does not possess the distinct S-Shape like the retired and once mega popular UK (ex-1649 WL) and Jia Xuan (ex-2047 WL) ... Her butts are round and perky ... She has superbly smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - Woah! Awesome looking full-blown B cupper frontal assets with smally pinkiest nips ... Very rounded , perky and gravity-defying tits ... The feel was firm and yet very tender to my touch ... Liken that to water inside a balloon feel ... No sagging at all! A sigh of youth ... Obviously, I spent hell lotsa time sucking, licking, moulding, caressing and kneading her priceless assets like a deprived child ... Bwahahahaha ...

Pussy - She has very appetizing pussy with naturally sparse pubic hair ... DATY time! Bon Appetito!

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa spontaneity and passionate proactive doses of pre-shower fore-play were accorded to me ... At that instance, I felt like I was having a romp with my real lover ... We stripped each other apparel piece by piece to devour each other like within a world of our own ... Her natural flair in flirtatious communication skill brought the sexcitment a couple of notches up ... She frenched passionately wherever the the situation present itself to us, and we took turns licked and sucked each other erotic zones in a deliberate fashion ... I ultimately went downsouth to give her a ferocious cunninlingus and I used my fingers to stimulate her clit simultaneously ... She was one hell of an awesome darling to me ...

Shower Action - Initially, she stroked my dick from behind me and down under ... The feeling was heavenly ... She then gave me the usual body2body soapy massage all over my frontal and rear anatomy ... She would also slide her ass crack along the length of my bulked up dick and I groped her beautiful tits from behind with one of my hands and caressed her clit with my fingers ... We frenched passionately again in the shower while she pulled me close to her body & I squeezed her butts & stroked her ass-h@led ... She completed the routine by giving me a BBBJ plus sucking of my testicles ... shiokalicious lah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - I must say her tongue rolling skill on every part of my sensitive zone was out of this world ... She did it in deliberate fashion ... covering each and every erotic area gradually and sensually ... She even licked the areas behind my knees and ankle but concentrated more on my thighs and nips ... I was especially stimulated when she used her tongue to circle my nips and neck as well as my ears ... She would plunge her tongue into my ear hole and then blow air into it ... Something very unique ... Super!

French Kissing - Lotsa spontaneity & passion built-in ... I like the way she rolled and pressed her tongue against mine ... I started off by circling her lips with mine .... It was she who would stick up her tongue to french me by default ... Awesome!

AR - She is definitely very well trained in this department ... She did two bouts of AR on me - Positioned on my fours and lying on my back with my legs raised ... Her incessant hand actions my dick whilst ARing were tremendously stimulating ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... Very heavenly feeling indeed!

BBBJ - 3/4 Deep-throated BBBJ which was done in slow, sensual and wet fashion ... Her hands dominated all over my body whilst she was BBBJing me .... I was mesmerized whilst ogling at her pretty face ... It was not an everyday affair seeing a pretty young chic BBBJing me in an erotic manner ...

FJ - I must said she coordinated with me pretty well in this department ... I can feel lotsa enthusiasm and passion built-in in this particular department ... Very accommodating to my sexual position requests and not a time-watcher for sure ... I felt that she treated me exceptionally well ... that was how I felt at least ... Lotsa GFE in the process ... She was an absolutely darling to me ... She would squeeze her vagina muscle against my dick just a fraction of the second before I ejaculated ... YahOoooooo!

Attitude - Fantastic WL attitude! Very natural and aim to please ... She has everything most if not 100% punters desire in a WL ...

P/S: My apologies if you could not get a slot as she is currently super hot! A Box-Office hit of 54A!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-06-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CrËme de la CrËme II

Quote:
CrËme de la CrËme II

Bod - She is neither plump nor pencil slim ... She is just nice which I fancy ... With all the essential flesh & curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy ... However, she does not possess the distinct S-Shape like the retired and once mega popular UK (ex-1649 WL) and Xuan Xuan (ex-2047 WL) ... Her butts are round and perky ... She has superbly smooth boy complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight.
Last time 2047 got Xuan Xuan meh? Jia Xuan si boh?
Old 01-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Last time 2047 got Xuan Xuan meh? Jia Xuan si boh?
You're right on ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
CrËme de la CrËme II

WL - Xiaomi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (According to her. She could pass off as a 17-18 years of age teenager)
Height - 1.65m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about two months plus ago. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Very sweetily-adorable and pretty pretty WL ...To me, she resembles a little like the young Lin Chin Hsia (Taiwanese yesteryear popular Actress). One of the top 5 in GL150 in terms of looks ... Big double eyelid eyes and natural eyelashes ... Reasonably high bridge nose which is quite sharp but not as sharp as Chu Chu's & Yang Yang's ones ... Very sweet, well-profiled and kissable smally lips ... Almond facial shape and almost flawless facial complexion. The good thing is, she wore very little makeup (Korea Nude style) ... She appeared to have great dress sense ... Black tight and short number with Ferrari red stiletoes ... She looks every inch an "ätas" KTV Hostess ... Woohoo! My type of WL ...

Bod - She is neither plump nor pencil slim ... She is just nice which I fancy ... With all the essential flesh & curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy ... However, she does not possess the distinct S-Shape like the retired and once mega popular UK (ex-1649 WL) and Jia Xuan (ex-2047 WL) ... Her butts are round and perky ... She has superbly smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - Woah! Awesome looking full-blown B cupper frontal assets with smally pinkiest nips ... Very rounded , perky and gravity-defying tits ... The feel was firm and yet very tender to my touch ... Liken that to water inside a balloon feel ... No sagging at all! A sigh of youth ... Obviously, I spent hell lotsa time sucking, licking, moulding, caressing and kneading her priceless assets like a deprived child ... Bwahahahaha ...

Pussy - She has very appetizing pussy with naturally sparse pubic hair ... DATY time! Bon Appetito!

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa spontaneity and passionate proactive doses of pre-shower fore-play were accorded to me ... At that instance, I felt like I was having a romp with my real lover ... We stripped each other apparel piece by piece to devour each other like within a world of our own ... Her natural flair in flirtatious communication skill brought the sexcitment a couple of notches up ... She frenched passionately wherever the the situation present itself to us, and we took turns licked and sucked each other erotic zones in a deliberate fashion ... I ultimately went downsouth to give her a ferocious cunninlingus and I used my fingers to stimulate her clit simultaneously ... She was one hell of an awesome darling to me ...

Shower Action - Initially, she stroked my dick from behind me and down under ... The feeling was heavenly ... She then gave me the usual body2body soapy massage all over my frontal and rear anatomy ... She would also slide her crack ass along the length of my bulked up dick and I groped her beautiful tits from behind with one of my hands and caressed her clit with my fingers ... We frenched passionately again in the shower while she pulled me close to her body & I squeezed her butts & stroked her ass-h@led ... She completed the routine by giving me a BBBJ plus sucking of my testicles ... shiokalicious lah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - I must say her tongue rolling skill on every part of my sensitive zone was out of this world ... She did it in deliberate fashion ... covering each and every erotic area gradually and sensually ... She even licked the areas behind my knees and ankle but concentrated more on my thighs and nips ... I was especially stimulated when she used her tongue to circle my nips and neck as well as my ears ... She would plunge her tongue into my ear hole and then blow air into it ... Something very unique ... Super!

French Kissing - Lotsa spontaneity & passion built-in ... I like the way she rolled and pressed her tongue against mine ... I started off by circling her lips with mine .... It was she who would stick up her tongue to french me by default ... Awesome!

AR - She is definitely very well trained in this department ... She did two bouts of AR on me - Positioned on my fours and lying on my back with my legs raised ... Her incessant hand actions my dick whilst ARing were tremendously stimulating ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... Very heavenly feeling indeed!

BBBJ - 3/4 Deep-throated BBBJ which was done in slow, sensual and wet fashion ... Her hands dominated all over my body whilst she was BBBJing me .... I was mesmerized whilst ogling at her pretty face ... It was not an everyday affair seeing a pretty young chic BBBJing me in an erotic manner ...

FJ - I must said she coordinated with me pretty well in this department ... I can feel lotsa enthusiasm and passion built-in in this particular department ... Very accommodating to my sexual position requests and not a time-watcher for sure ... I felt that she treated me exceptionally well ... that was how I felt at least ... Lotsa GFE in the process ... She was an absolutely darling to me ... She would squeeze her vagina muscle against my dick just a fraction of the second before I ejaculated ... YahOoooooo!

Attitude - Fantastic WL attitude! Very natural and aim to please ... She has everything most if not 100% punters desire in a WL ...

P/S: My apologies if you could not get a slot as she is currently super hot! A Box-Office hit of 54A!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Aiyoh. Why you apologizing. If you're truly feeling sorry for bros not being able to get a slot, then share that girl you said looks like her lah
Old 01-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lily / Li Li 1654A

Tried Lily/Li Li today. Overall a great session! It's my first time at 1654A. I wanted to see what's the big deal about this place. It lived up to the hype for sure. The OKT was ok too, pretty friendly to me and the bros who were waiting. Anw this is my humble FR.

Height: pretty tall, 1.7 m barefoot
Face: Lacking. I agree with what most FRs on her say, this is the only area where she's lacking. Not a looker, but not ugly either. I wasn't expecting a looker after reading the FRs, so I wasn't overly disappointed. Seriously, if you're looking for a pretty face, skip her. If you're looking for top notch service, figure, GFE and attitude, read on
Body: Amazing bod. Beautiful long legs, big boobs, tight figure. Only has slight tummy fats.
Boobs: Yummy. Full C cup, more than a handful. A bit saggy but that shows it's natural. Firm and soft. Love squeezing them and seeing them bounce when I rock her.
Pre shower: First thing she did was give me a hug and frenched me. Sure knows how to get a man in the right mood quickly. Lots of hugging and grinding.
Frenching: Awesome. Lots of action; before shower, during shower, during foreplay, during FJ, after the deed. I tried her because of bro Hotgizmos's FR on her. I love frenching, it's the number 1 thing I'm looking for, but my luck with it sucks. So many WLs who people say give good frenching end up not frenching me. Didn't regret my choice with this one. Thanks bro!
BBBJ: Great suction with lots of tongue action. Hardworking girl, gave me a very long BBBJ.
Fingering: Allowed. Must take it slow with her. Rubbed her pussy for a good while first till she's wet, then inserted my finger, fingered her G spot till she high.
FJ: Very accommodating. Did many positions, moved around quite a lot. Missionary at the edge of the bed, standing doggie, doggie, woman on top and missionary on the bed. Standing doggie with her is awesome cos of her height. The FJ is intensely passionate, with lots of kissing. And she looked like she was enjoying it a lot too.
GFE: Gao Gao. Lots of KC. Feels like a xiao lao po.
Attitude: Hardworking girl. Very friendly and aims to please. Gave me a massage before shower. Not very pro but I appreciate the effort.
RTF: Sure why not, but I want to try the rest of the stable first.

Overall, I left a happy man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1