The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2011, 03:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelnew View Post
lol... bro Whitesand u must had done tat rite? hahaha... thankz for the suggestion. will try that out next time if tis happen.

bro alejan, not i dun wanna bonk apple. had gone, a few times but no luck on apple. i nve even got the chance to see hw she look like. either she off or she on "red". will bonk her when got the chance.
Apple is OFF again today, not CODE RED. Getting difficult to RTF her. Guess she is getting tired after 1 year in GL, she's having more OFF to re-charge, re-fresh and re-new herself ...
Old 07-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Kelnew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thankz for the info papa yong...
i haf been getting more n more curious abt apple.

if compare sk vs apple. who haf better service and look?

can any bros who up both wl pls comment on this?
Old 07-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro Alejan, wa-wa now drop to cat100 liao.
tats the main reason i keep reserve to bonk her. if she is good service type, she will remain in cat150. but her look sure turns me on.
she so fast drop cfm? thks

most busty in this hse is Xue hua, u not yet bonk her?
Old 07-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
thankz for the info papa yong...
i haf been getting more n more curious abt apple.

if compare sk vs apple. who haf better service and look?

can any bros who up both wl pls comment on this?
To me, SK is taller, prettier and more womanly. However, I am not saying Apple ain't pretty.

The downside is, SK's assets are silicon boosted but Apple's are real McCoy!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro Alejan, wa-wa now drop to cat100 liao.
tats the main reason i keep reserve to bonk her. if she is good service type, she will remain in cat150. but her look sure turns me on.
As I said earlier, her future is bleak as she is overly SOP and ppl tend to get bore. The worse is, she would make you follow her set of routines and try to discourage you from deviating. She can afford to do that if she is chio like MH, XM, Katie, Yoyo, etc.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
she so fast drop cfm? thks

most busty in this hse is Xue hua, u not yet bonk her?
Yes wa wa is now cat100. Of cos I try Xue hua Le. Nve write any fr as nothing other than SOP. But the look of her when she is on top, seeing her boobs jumping up and down will turn u high. Oh and Xue hua moaning volume quite high. Subject to different customer I supposted.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
To me, SK is taller, prettier and more womanly. However, I am not saying Apple ain't pretty.

The downside is, SK's assets are silicon boosted but Apple's are real McCoy!

Thanks bro. I will try apple when I got the chance.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. I will try apple when I got the chance.
Bruddah, you should try Bing Bing if you have not already done so! She is one of my favourites! She looks every inch a high class KTV Hostess. Tall, slim, elegant and chio like the ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bruddah, you should try Bing Bing if you have not already done so! She is one of my favourites! She looks every inch a high class KTV Hostess. Tall, slim, elegant and chio like the ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay.
Yeah Bro ... Heard so much about Bing Bing and have been dying to try her out. Just went down to 1809 on Friday evening but there were already 2 bros in the queue waiting for her. So end up back at Club 1654A again

How would you rate her service level?
I heard looks-wise she is chio. Just wondering how is she service-wise?
Old 08-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post
Yeah Bro ... Heard so much about Bing Bing and have been dying to try her out. Just went down to 1809 on Friday evening ..................
How would you rate her service level?
I heard looks-wise she is chio. Just wondering how is she service-wise?
To me, it was a natural & very GFE encounter. I am a guy who dun really like mechanical session nowadays as I have been bonking for who knows time! To me, both Wawa and Apple are boring to me. At least Violet is not too bad as she is still quite new to me.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro alejan. I did bonk bingbing b4. Towards me did not happen what other FR on her. With me she gave high gfe, but service wise so-so. That nite was late and she was tired. Plus the lights went off after catbath. Abnormal encounter, but was an enjoyable one. Fr was post on tall wl some time ago.
Of cos will rft her, but she seems to be taking longer off to recharge.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me, it was a natural & very GFE encounter. I am a guy who dun really like mechanical session nowadays as I have been bonking for who knows time! To me, both Wawa and Apple are boring to me. At least Violet is not too bad as she is still quite new to me.

Glad u like violet too. Rft her almost everytime I'm in this hse.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
deep6161 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
From what I know of. This hse provide both cat$150 and cat$100.
Cat150 is 150/1/1 and cat100 is 100/1/45
This what I know of from this hse.
Bro u got 2 shot from a cat100 gal in this hse? Can share the name?
I always rft cat150 in this hse only. I'm a cat150 fan. Did bonk cat100 once in here when my regular wl on red. There are some cat100 that I wanna try too but I sort of kanna kc, everytime wanna try cat100 end up always rch there picking the regulars.

not from this house .. one of the houses near to budget one hotel.. it was end of last year and in fact myself searching her again .. he name is mei (she said )..may be she left..
Old 09-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Fr on violet
Yesterday got the sms from her that she just start work after her code red.
told her i will go and find her in the evening...
oh my...i finally got a look of Miss apple. when i rch there, was wondering who was this pretty face that i had nve seen b4. told boss for slot for violet liao den ask okt. omg... she is apple. but already confirm booking better dun put ppl areoplane. but her client is very strong, when i rch she jst came out of room. she called her regulars, and 5 mins later that guys is here. dame... fast.
Rft violet many times, this gal nve disappoint me in any way. into the room, we hug like long lost lovers, and she said she wanna change into new dress that she bought when she go out for shopping for me to see, asking for my comment,very high gfe. and i gave my honest comment to her, used some time to change but she compensate wif good service and high gfe. all these while we are chatting and teasing each other like lovers.
seems that she will remember her client liking and custom a set of routine for different client. not a newbie in this trade, was in the same trade back hm.

bath: chatting and boobs massage shiok... she clean me everywhere throughtly....
catbath: lol.... made me hard to max(just love her catbath) including AR
fj: lol... i just luv her on top of me(and she remember that)
moan: sexy and sound real, combo with lips biting
pussy: feel a bit loose(she almost full slot every working day)
Misc info: she eats only 1 meal a day....zzzz....

after firing first load, hugging each other with sextifaction is great. told her i wanna extend.
chatchat, 2nd session starts by helping to wash my didi.
SOP cathbath, blah blah... same... den fj. dame... both O together but cause age catching up, havent reload back yet so shoot empty round. but the fj was great.
told her forget it, so just hug her beside me and we chat. she is playing with my bro, some how dunno it hards again. she quickly cap and ride on me again. dame.... really shiok.... but and cum together. but i still shoot empty round....zzzz.... dame... its as good as bonking her 3 times in a roll. den she wanna hj my load out, saying :“会很辛苦的如果没射”,its very shiok... but still empty shoot.hearing what she said, kinda increase my feel for her.i told her: "its my bad,not u r not good, if u r not good i wont rft u so many times." hearing this she gave me a very sweet smile that melts my heart.
guess.... i shd not visit gl a few days b4 i go for a double session. totally below my normal performance. normal days can change at least up 2-3 wl, but today....sad...

thats my humble rft with violet, service and experence with her may vary for different bros, as for some client she say she is not even wet, so need to use ky. and service also depends on chem and hw click u are with her.

thought can haf a session with apple after i bonk violet. but the 2nd session telling me i cant. sian....
but apple haf a kind of "dao~dao" look. zzzz.... is she always like this?
Old 09-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Whitesand is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Misc info: she eats only 1 meal a day....zzzz....
This house start at 2.30pm and ends at 2.30am everyday. They probably all have heavy lunches and get dinner during late afternoon if not busy. I wonder if their business is good after midnight, during the weekdays. Probably can eat cup noodles for supper during this period if it is slower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1